- » Jamaican Fruit Cake
Jamaican Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jamaican fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jamaican fruit cake recipes.
Jamaican Light Fruit Cake
1. Wash the currants and prunes and dry. Pit the prunes and dates and cut them into small pieces. Mix all the fruits with the wine and rum and let stand three days, stirring every day.
2. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
3. Sift together the flour, baking... - 40.9866
Jamaica Spiced Black Fruit Cake
1. Prepare the fruits and almonds and mix well. Stir in the rum and allow to soak one week.
2. Preheat oven to slow (275° F.).
3. Soften the butter in a large mixing bowl and gradually blend in the sugar and spices. Beat in two of the eggs.
4. Sift the flour... - 40.5112
You May Also Like!
Jamaican Rum Cake
The day before you bake the cake, place all fruits in a large bowl, add rum, mix well, cover, and let stand overnight at room temperature.
Next day grease and line the bottom and sides of 2 (9"x5"x3") loaf pans with brown paper or foil; grease linings... - 44.3849
Jamaican Rum Sauce
1.In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine .
2.Add in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and add in
boiling water stirring with a wire whisk.
4. Add in fructose and cinnamon to the pan.
5.Return the... - 43.9685
Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
Cream peanut butter with sifted sugar, add eggs and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together and add.
Add fruit and drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake in a moderate oven (350Â°F.) 10 minutes.
Makes 4 dozen cookies. - 37.3089
Jamaican Fruit Cake Recipes By Category
Jamaican Fruit Cake Dish: