- » Jamaican Coconut Rice
Jamaican Coconut Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jamaican coconut rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jamaican coconut rice recipes.
Coconut Chicken And Coconut Rice
Never though coconut chicken and coconut rice would be so easy to make!! Chef David confirms there is no mystery to making these recipes at home. The only special ingredient you need is coconut milk and then its super simple to make. - 94.6082
Jamaican Baked Coconut Shrimp With Jerk Seasoning
When looking for a speedy evening supper, this Jamaican-inspired dish could help sizzle up your palate. Shrimp cooked with coconut and seasoned with Jamaican jerk seasoner makes for a spicy, speedy main dish. Betty prepares this lip-smacking non-vegetarian... - 101.526
Jamaican Rice And Peas
1. In a saucepan, combine the kidney beans, garlic, water and salt. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 1 1/2 hours until tender.
2. Add the coconut milk, black pepper, green onion, thyme, Scotch bonnet pepper, rice and bacon. Stir well.
3. Bring to a boil,... - 30.2251
Jamaican Rice And Peas
This favorite Jamaican staple is a lovely combo of rice and gungo pea that makes for a hearty weeknight meal. Black Onyx shows how you can fix up this favorite in a few simple steps that makes for excellent side dish or vegetarian entrée. You can also tuck... - 91.9829
Baked Rice & Peas With Chicken
This great tasting, all-time Jamaican dish is relatively simple to make. This traditional Caribbean recipe adds a flavorful addition to your regular dinner table. The video details step-by-step instructions on how to prepare rice and peas at home and team it... - 121.091
Jamaican Red Beans And Rice
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water. (Rinsing makes the rice fluffier.)
2. Place all of the ingredients, including the rice, in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and... - 32.005
Jamaican Shicken Pineapple Run Down
1. Finely chop the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, mince the garlic, keep separately on the chopping board.
2. In a large saucepan sauté the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, thyme and garlic with oil on medium heat and sauté for 5-7 minutes... - 106.113
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to Winch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, coconut, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Brush both sides of each chicken breast with egg... - 45.9318
Springtime Steamed Snow Peas
Nothing says spring like snow peas. Bring on spring flavors to your platter with the delectable snow peas. Just the perfect side dish to accompany your meals, this nutritious, healthy, tender peas delight makes for a refreshing, different and quick... - 95.4338
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.6574