- » Jamaican Chicken Sauce
Jamaican Chicken Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Jamaican Chicken Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Jamaican Chicken Sauce recipes.
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. For making Dry Rub – In a small bowl, combine the Splenda, allspice, salt, thyme, black pepper, garlic, cinnamon, and ginger.
2. Remove the chicken from brine, pat dry with paper towels, and sprinkle half of dry rub on top of the chicken... - 101.983
Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
One of the most post popular grilled items is Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken. This video shows another version of this chicken, served together with the salsa and some grilled vegetables. - 95.2322
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Tongue tickling at the same time tongue searing, the hot, succulent, fiery, and flavorful Carribean jerk chicken is quite a firework. Chef Jason Aziz tells you how to prepare this tropical treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors and fiery hot... - 106.04
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, succulent Jamaican Jerk Chicken is a tropical treat. You'll love the heat and flavor of this fiery marinade." - 40.1166
Jerk Chicken Wings
Enjoy this Caribbean delight of jerk chicken wings prepared with the jerk seasoning. The jerk seasoning is a combination of cinnamon, all spice and other ingredients that go to add to the taste of your chicken. At Food buddies our endeavor is get you the best... - 96.6546
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Home Style Jamaican Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) In a large bowl, arrange the chicken and mix it well with all the ingredients except the chives.
4) Keep it marinated at room... - 45.6426
Jerk Chicken In Caribbean Style
It's Carnival time and you should try this Caribbean dish. Jerk is actually a style of cooking. The chicken is marinated in the sauce prepared by the chef. The chicken looks delicious. Do watch the video as the chef makes a yummy dish of chicken. - 103.851
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Score the chicken meat with a knife.
Squeeze the juice of 2 of the limes over the chicken in a glass bowl.
Combine the sliced limes, the juice of the remaining 2 limes, Basic Jerk Paste, water, wine and salt in a large sealable... - 35.7218
Jamaican Style Bbq Chicken
Fire up the grill and get barbecuing to make nice, juicy, succulent chicken. This dish is so simple to make that it barely would take you any elaborate preparation hours to fix. Just treat your guests to this yummy delicacy and see them line up for some more.... - 78.21
Jamaican Style Jerked Chicken
Spicy chicken preparations are a treat when made with typical native spices. Here is a video showing how to make Jerked Chicken, Jamaican Style with Jamaican Spice Rub and spices to serve along with plantains and rice. Good with choicest wine or drink. - 130.108
Jamaican Style Chicken
Place the chicken in a glass dish.
Combine ail of the other ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Pour the mixture over the chicken, taking care to coat everything evenly.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove the chicken from the marinade; drain... - 40.721
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
In shallow glass dish, combine onions, orange juice, gingerroot, hot pepper, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, allspice, cinnamon and cloves.
Add chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
Remove chicken... - 35.8966
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 49.4883
Jamaican Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Put the flour on a sheet of wax paper.
Coat the chicken pieces with the flour.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Brown the chicken pieces on both sides over medium-high heat, adding more oil if necessary.
Salt and pepper the chicken pieces.
Cut the potatoes... - 45.484
Jamaican Shicken Pineapple Run Down
1. Finely chop the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, mince the garlic, keep separately on the chopping board.
2. In a large saucepan sauté the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, thyme and garlic with oil on medium heat and sauté for 5-7 minutes... - 106.113
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
Jerk is a Jamaican cooking method in which meat is marinated or rubbed with jerk spice. This recipe is one of the best chicken wing recipe I have ever tasted. - 0
1. In a large bowl, place the stock, soy sauce, ginger, hay leaf, garlic, and allspice and mix well
2. Add the chicken after cutting it into 1/4inches pieces to the pan
3. Stir well and cover and refrigerate the mixture for four hours. Stir the... - 42.812
Secret Jerk Bbq Sauce
If you're looking for a nice BBQ sauce recipe then look no further. The secret ingredient in the recipe is jerk marinade. The sauce can be served with any BBQ. Watch the video as the chef makes the amazing BBQ sauce. - 95.3689
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay
Here is the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay I tried last week. I was quite inhibitive in the beginning, however the aroma and taste of the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay erased all my inhibitios about this recipe. How about trying this Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay? - 44.6334
How-to Make Jerk Chicken
All of you, who loves their chicken to be spicy and hot, here is something most delicate for them. Jamaican jerk chicken is too delicious with this hot and spicy marinade. Marinate the chicken in advance and put these over grill, when your guests are ready... - 127.596
Baked Rice & Peas With Chicken
This great tasting, all-time Jamaican dish is relatively simple to make. This traditional Caribbean recipe adds a flavorful addition to your regular dinner table. The video details step-by-step instructions on how to prepare rice and peas at home and team it... - 121.091
Jamaican Jerk Pork With Black Beans
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Combine thyme, allspice, and ground red pepper.
Sprinkle half of spice mixture over pork slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork;... - 41.2944
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 117.654
Hot Wings With A Caribbean Twist
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a large bowl add in Jamaican jerk seasoning, onion powder, buffalo wing rub and garlic powder.
3. Followed by lime juice, zest and canola oil. Mix well all the ingredients.
4. Add in the chicken into bowl and... - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) Apply jerk sauce all over the pieces, using rubber gloves to protect your skin from the hot chili.
4) Keep the pieces covered in... - 35.0265
Chicken Tocino - Filipino Cooking
Today I'm gonna show you how to cook my version of Chicken Tocino. Tocino is bacon in Spanish and is traditionally made with cured pork belly. In the Philippines, it's made with either pork or chicken. Old school practice for tocino uses sugar, salt and... - 101.966
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 105.105
Diy Beef Jerky Recipe Made In Our Dehydrator
DIY Beef Jerky recipe made in our dehydrator. Wow did this beef jerky come out great! We made the dehydrated beefjerky in two flavors here in this DIY recipe video. Chili & Coco with teriyaki. The other recipe is spicy beef jerky made with chilies, Himalayan... - 108.127
Making Shish Kabobs
Got company coming over, how about impressing them with scrumptious shish kabobs! Take a look at this recipe video where chef showcases instructions to make delicious shish kabobs combined with marinated chicken and beef. An absolutely wonderful recipe,... - 106.57
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Habana Libre Pork Roast
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits in the pork loin.
3) In a large skillet, heated over medium heat, heat oil and butter and sauté onions for about 15 minutes... - 41.9751
Jamaican Chicken Sauce Recipes By Category
Jamaican Chicken Sauce Dish: