- » Jamaican Chicken Rice
Jamaican Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Jamaican Chicken Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Jamaican Chicken Rice recipes.
Baked Rice & Peas With Chicken
This great tasting, all-time Jamaican dish is relatively simple to make. This traditional Caribbean recipe adds a flavorful addition to your regular dinner table. The video details step-by-step instructions on how to prepare rice and peas at home and team it... - 123.023
Coconut Chicken And Coconut Rice
Never though coconut chicken and coconut rice would be so easy to make!! Chef David confirms there is no mystery to making these recipes at home. The only special ingredient you need is coconut milk and then its super simple to make. - 94.8773
You May Also Like!
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wraps
This is a super tasty dish, which doesn’t have to be used in wraps….perhaps serve it on the side with rice and a salad. Watch out the video for more information. - 68.3704
Jamaican Style Bbq Chicken
Fire up the grill and get barbecuing to make nice, juicy, succulent chicken. This dish is so simple to make that it barely would take you any elaborate preparation hours to fix. Just treat your guests to this yummy delicacy and see them line up for some more.... - 80.1414
Hot Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Rub with lemon.
Mix onion, garlic, allspice and salt in small bowl.
Rub over chicken; sprinkle with jerk seasoning.
Marinate in shallow baking dish in refrigerator for 2 hours or longer.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees or preheat... - 38.0947
Jamaican Shicken Pineapple Run Down
1. Finely chop the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, mince the garlic, keep separately on the chopping board.
2. In a large saucepan sauté the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, thyme and garlic with oil on medium heat and sauté for 5-7 minutes... - 108.044
Jamaican Style Jerked Chicken
Spicy chicken preparations are a treat when made with typical native spices. Here is a video showing how to make Jerked Chicken, Jamaican Style with Jamaican Spice Rub and spices to serve along with plantains and rice. Good with choicest wine or drink. - 132.041
Jamaican Rice And Peas
This favorite Jamaican staple is a lovely combo of rice and gungo pea that makes for a hearty weeknight meal. Black Onyx shows how you can fix up this favorite in a few simple steps that makes for excellent side dish or vegetarian entrée. You can also tuck... - 93.9208
How-to Make Jerk Chicken
All of you, who loves their chicken to be spicy and hot, here is something most delicate for them. Jamaican jerk chicken is too delicious with this hot and spicy marinade. Marinate the chicken in advance and put these over grill, when your guests are ready... - 129.503
Jamaican Red Beans And Rice
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water. (Rinsing makes the rice fluffier.)
2. Place all of the ingredients, including the rice, in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and... - 30.5438
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
1. Using a mortar, pound the allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg or powder them using an electric grinder. Add the chili, spring onions, bay leaf and seasoning and pound to a thick paste.
2. Into the paste add rum and mix well.
3. In each chicken piece,... - 44.0005
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to Winch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, coconut, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Brush both sides of each chicken breast with egg... - 44.4704
Jamaican Chicken Rice Recipes By Category
Jamaican Chicken Rice Dish: