- » Jamaican Barbecue
Jamaican Barbecue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jamaican barbecue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jamaican barbecue recipes.
Jamaican Style Jerked Chicken
Spicy chicken preparations are a treat when made with typical native spices. Here is a video showing how to make Jerked Chicken, Jamaican Style with Jamaican Spice Rub and spices to serve along with plantains and rice. Good with choicest wine or drink. - 130.108
Jerk Chicken On Barbecue
Want a really hot and spicy jerk chicken without any efforts? Here is a Jerk chicken on Barbecue and this recipe is deadly as it uses deadly hot jerk spice mix. It’s extremely spicy, but Dandy tells you how to use this ready spice and mellow down its heat,... - 105.16
Jamaican Jerk Spiced Chicken
Halve the peppers and remove their stems, seeds and ribs.
In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the peppers, lime juice, rosemary, thyme, mustard seeds, mustard, onion, garlic and salt.
Process until the mixture forms a thick, smooth... - 45.2188
You May Also Like!
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. In a large shallow dish, combine all ingredients except chicken. Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat a gas grill. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 32.9588
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1) Take a blender bowl or food processor and place the spring onions, thyme, chillies. Spices, oil and sugar in it.
2) Process or blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Season with salt if required.
4) Take a shallow dish and mix the... - 45.7916
Jerk Chicken In Caribbean Style
It's Carnival time and you should try this Caribbean dish. Jerk is actually a style of cooking. The chicken is marinated in the sauce prepared by the chef. The chicken looks delicious. Do watch the video as the chef makes a yummy dish of chicken. - 103.851
Jamaican Style Bbq Chicken
Fire up the grill and get barbecuing to make nice, juicy, succulent chicken. This dish is so simple to make that it barely would take you any elaborate preparation hours to fix. Just treat your guests to this yummy delicacy and see them line up for some more.... - 78.21
Jamaican Style Spareribs
Make 1/4 inch-deep slashes between ribs on both sides of sparerib slab.
In a food processor or blender, combine onion, garlic, jalapeho peppers, allspice, ginger, oil, nutmeg, and salt.
Whirl until pureed.
Rub spice puree over surface and into slashes on both... - 40.0107
Jamaican Rice And Peas
This favorite Jamaican staple is a lovely combo of rice and gungo pea that makes for a hearty weeknight meal. Black Onyx shows how you can fix up this favorite in a few simple steps that makes for excellent side dish or vegetarian entrée. You can also tuck... - 91.9829
Jamaican Jerk Pork Tenderloin
Combine all ingredients except the pork in a flat baking dish.
Reserve 1/3 of the marinade and set in the warming tray in the lower position.
Trim all fat and silver skin from the pork tenderloins, place in the marinade and turn to coat well.
Cover and... - 37.3845
Classic Jamaican Jerk Rub
1) In a resealable, airtight freezer bag or container, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Close the bag tightly and shake well till the ingredients have mixed thoroughly.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.9816
Jamaican Jerky Rub
1) In a food processor, put all the ingredients.
2) Process till the mixture forms a spreadable paste.
3) Serve or use as preferred. Store the leftover rub, if any, in an airtight container. The rub can be store for upto a month. - 32.3028