- » Jamaican
Jamaican food refers to the collection of dishes and drinks from the Jamaica island. Jamaican food is mostly a fusion of native Jamaican food and foreign influences of people who came here and inhabited the island. A ... More »
Dilip's Lime Jerk Seitan
Jerk spices can elevate the flavors of a simple stir fry, and this Lime Marinated Jerked Seitan is a perfect example of that. The refreshing flavor of lime and the heat of the jerk spice balance the flavors really well. This is a perfect main dish for any... - 140.042
Jamaican Spiced Pumpkin Pie
This recipe comes from Fine Cooking magazine, where they make their own pie crust. I went ahead and used store bought to make things faster. I find that this is a beautiful rendition of this dessert. - 134.952
Jamaican Style Jerked Chicken
Spicy chicken preparations are a treat when made with typical native spices. Here is a video showing how to make Jerked Chicken, Jamaican Style with Jamaican Spice Rub and spices to serve along with plantains and rice. Good with choicest wine or drink. - 130.108
How-to Make Jerk Chicken
All of you, who loves their chicken to be spicy and hot, here is something most delicate for them. Jamaican jerk chicken is too delicious with this hot and spicy marinade. Marinate the chicken in advance and put these over grill, when your guests are ready... - 127.596
A high protein vegetarian, vegan, main dish with garbanzo beans, Kidney beans, pumpkin, tomatoes and spices for everyday cooking. Delicious yet healthy too. For recipe visit www.massala.com - 121.252
Baked Rice & Peas With Chicken
This great tasting, all-time Jamaican dish is relatively simple to make. This traditional Caribbean recipe adds a flavorful addition to your regular dinner table. The video details step-by-step instructions on how to prepare rice and peas at home and team it... - 121.091
Jamaican Curry Chicken
1. In bowl combine chicken with seasonings, and rub the chicken well.
2. Add pimento seed and refrigerate overnight.
3. In the food processor combine onion, scallions, garlic, ginger and one scotch bonnet pepper.
4. Process it, add... - 115.834
Jamaican Style Spicy Beef Patties Part 2: Baking
Make crispy beef patties at home. This video makes amazingly easy crispy beef patties. It is the right balance of sweet, salty and savory. Baked to perfection, this flaky patties tastes awesome and give you classic Jamaican style patties. - 115.534
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Easy Jamaican Jerk Chicken recipe video by Chef Scott is another attempt towards empowering foodies with a easy and delicious restaurant quality dish that is actually homemade. This dish would be fun to make because it’s very simple. The key ingredient is... - 113.869
Purple Planter's Punch Cocktail
Be it a pool party or backyard barbecue, your summer bash is incomplete with a power-packed punch. A groggy mix of light rum, blue curacao a bit of limejuice and grenadine all spiced up with some Angostura bitters, this purple planter's punch will surely... - 113.567
Jamaican Curry Goat
Meat, as all food lovers would tell you, is all you need to complete any feast. Flavors of curry and tender chunks of goat meat gives this dish its ultimate kick. The cook tells you how to whomp up a flavorful goat curry at home using choicest ingredients,... - 113.438
Jamaican Rum Sauce
Rum Sauce becomes a hundred times better when you use Jamaican rum in it. This simple sauce is truly wonderful - 113.341
Jamaican Style Spicy Beef Patties Part 1: Preparing
Yummy meaty patties !!! This video makes Jamaican beef patties. It is easy and the wonderful spicy mixture brings out those deliciously yummy patties. With this recipe, you can make a great filling for patties. - 112.914
Jamaican Inspired Ground Beef & Yam Casserole
Easy, affordable, versatile and satisfying, no dish perhaps is so gratifying to the soul and taste buds than yummy beef and yam pie. This Jamaican inspired dish melds in different flavors and textures to create a firework of taste. This video shows how to... - 109.853
Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Mummified Mollejas
I used some Jamaican Jerk spice I got from a vacation I went on to Jamaica . I also took some Mollejas aka Sweet Breads and rubbed them with Hoochie Mamas from Sucklebusters dot com and then wrapped them in bacon and named them "Mummified Mollejas". Very easy... - 109.848
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
Jamaican Shicken Pineapple Run Down
1. Finely chop the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, mince the garlic, keep separately on the chopping board.
2. In a large saucepan sauté the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, thyme and garlic with oil on medium heat and sauté for 5-7 minutes... - 106.113
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Tongue tickling at the same time tongue searing, the hot, succulent, fiery, and flavorful Carribean jerk chicken is quite a firework. Chef Jason Aziz tells you how to prepare this tropical treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors and fiery hot... - 106.04
Jamaican Codfish Cakes
If you love fish and deep fried foods, here is a recipe to impress you. Microdac chef David Paul has this simple and easy to make Jamaican Codfish cakes with potato, cod fish, flour and bonnet pepper for heat. These hot and spicy fish balls are ideal to serve... - 105.691
Jamaican Beer Chicken
Ever tried making Beer chicken? Microdac Chef is using his half a can of beer to make Jamaican beer chicken with few other simple ingredients. Not to forget his most important tip, marinate the chicken as long as you can because the longer it gets marinated... - 105.149
Jamaican Stewed Chicken
Do you know the secrets to making Jamaican Stewed Chicken perfectly? Chef David Paul confirms that only when all the chicken morsels are flavored that is when the chicken is cooked perfectly. He shares all the secrets of making this recipe deliciously. Watch... - 104.777
Jerk Chicken In Caribbean Style
It's Carnival time and you should try this Caribbean dish. Jerk is actually a style of cooking. The chicken is marinated in the sauce prepared by the chef. The chicken looks delicious. Do watch the video as the chef makes a yummy dish of chicken. - 103.851
Homemade Jamaican Oxtail
Jamaicans love flavorful meat. Hence, it's no wonder that oxtail is such a huge favorite with him. However, improper cooking can leave this piece of flesh tough and chewy. This recipe video shows how to make delicious Jamaican oxtail perfectly at home with a... - 103.632
Jamaican Jerk Shrimp
Join Stephanie on a beautiful adventure to Dana Point, California where she makes Jamaican-inspired grilled jerk shrimp with fresh papaya salsa! - 103.283
Jamaican Rice And Peas
Chef shares the recipe for one of his favorite dishes which he usually enjoys when he is in North of Virginia. This is definitely not the recipe for classic Jamaican Rice and Peas but definitely its delicious and a good effort towards making a favorite meal.... - 102.693
Twice Baked Coconut Yams
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice designer, Keith Lorren Shares his famous recipe for twice baked sweet potatoes. Use this recipe instead of the old boring candied yams or sweet potato casserole! - 102.061
Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. For making Dry Rub – In a small bowl, combine the Splenda, allspice, salt, thyme, black pepper, garlic, cinnamon, and ginger.
2. Remove the chicken from brine, pat dry with paper towels, and sprinkle half of dry rub on top of the chicken... - 101.983
Jamaican Baked Coconut Shrimp With Jerk Seasoning
When looking for a speedy evening supper, this Jamaican-inspired dish could help sizzle up your palate. Shrimp cooked with coconut and seasoned with Jamaican jerk seasoner makes for a spicy, speedy main dish. Betty prepares this lip-smacking non-vegetarian... - 101.526
Jah Macain Shicken
All you Chicken lovers will like this dish. The Chef makes Jerk Chicken with the Jamaican Jerk Seasoning. This is easy to make without much effort. - 100.782
Raw Coconut Dessert In Jamaica
Raw food breakfast may not seem to be very enticing, but if prepared in a creative way, they can make for a lip-smacking treat This video best on raw coconut to whomp up healthy, filling, nutritious breakfast that is sure to please your palate. Stream the... - 100.681
Jamaican jerk Chicken
This Jamaican “Jerk” style chicken is definitely meant for all spicy chicken lovers. Chef John shows us how to prepare the authentic fiery spice mix marinade that is rubbed on the meat before it’s grilled. The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. It... - 100.13
Nontraditional Jamaican Jerk Pasta Part 1 - Making The Sauce
Here is a variation of a traditional recipe that you are going to love. Nontraditional Jamaican Jerk Pasta recipe video has three parts. This is the first part of the recipe video where the ingredients are blended to perfection. Watch the video for more... - 99.8627
Healthy Jamaican Soup
If you work from home, it’s really important to keep your feeding with healthy dishes. Microdac Chef David Paul therefore has this Jamaican style hot and spicy soup which is healthy and delicious. Make sure you are attentive while adding the scotch bonnet... - 99.8303
Jamaican Curry Goat
1. To marinate meat, in a large bowl, put goal meat, add chives, chopped chilli, half of garlic, allspice, half of thyme, and 2 tablespoons of curry powder. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap, and let it rest for overnight or at least 4... - 99.6391
Jamaican Grilled Pork Chop
If you have Pork Chops, try making them in Jamaican Style. Chef marinates the pork chops in Jamaican sauce prepared with scallions, pimento, cinnamon powder and a scotch bonnet pepper for heat. After marinating it overnight, all it requires is grilling. And... - 98.3474
Jamaican Spinach And Salt Fish
When it’s snowing outside, a tropical meal is the call of the hour. Chef therefore makes Jamaican Spinach and salt fish with cod fish, plantains and yellow yam. He is a very flexible cook who knows to find alternatives and gives the freedom to alter the... - 97.7502
Sapodeaux's Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Bratwursts
1. Marinate the chicken with the jerk seasoning and let it sit in the marinade for 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime prepare the grill with mesquite wood.
3. Once ready place the chicken and the sausage on the grill.
4. Grill the chicken... - 97.7055
Jamaican Stamp And Go
Want to impress your guests with something delicious for breakfast? David Paul makes Jamaican Stamp and Go or Jamaican Cod Fish Fritters using few simple ingredients like cod fish, flour, scallions, onions, tomatoes and scotch bonnet pepper or heat. It’s a... - 97.0272
Jerk Chicken Wings
Enjoy this Caribbean delight of jerk chicken wings prepared with the jerk seasoning. The jerk seasoning is a combination of cinnamon, all spice and other ingredients that go to add to the taste of your chicken. At Food buddies our endeavor is get you the best... - 96.6546
Jamaican Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Meatballs can be prepared in many ways but this Jamaican Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce is delicious. The chef in the video has a picture at the beginning of the video to show how impressive the dish is. And the recipe is not as complicated as it sounds.... - 96.4429
Secret Jerk Bbq Sauce
If you're looking for a nice BBQ sauce recipe then look no further. The secret ingredient in the recipe is jerk marinade. The sauce can be served with any BBQ. Watch the video as the chef makes the amazing BBQ sauce. - 95.3689
Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
One of the most post popular grilled items is Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken. This video shows another version of this chicken, served together with the salsa and some grilled vegetables. - 95.2322
Coconut Chicken And Coconut Rice
Never though coconut chicken and coconut rice would be so easy to make!! Chef David confirms there is no mystery to making these recipes at home. The only special ingredient you need is coconut milk and then its super simple to make. - 94.6082
Cool Coconut Drops
Want to prepare something sweet real quick - these cool coconut drops is just the right choice, when you have coconut at home. It is most easy coconut dessert which requires no specific cooking skill. Just follow the instruction and enjoy something sweet and... - 93.4187
Jamaican Inspired Beef Curry
How can you say that the dish you made was delicious? Only when there are no leftovers!! Here is a Jamaican inspired beef curry which the chef claims to be very delicious. The marinated beef in curry powder and scotch bonnet pepper are the stars in the recipe. - 92.4242
Jamaican Rice And Peas
This favorite Jamaican staple is a lovely combo of rice and gungo pea that makes for a hearty weeknight meal. Black Onyx shows how you can fix up this favorite in a few simple steps that makes for excellent side dish or vegetarian entrée. You can also tuck... - 91.9829
Easy To Make Jamaican Beef Dumplings
For a quick, easy weeknight meal, try making Jamaican beef dumplings. Chef Hermann prepares yummy, spicy beef dumplings that are a breeze to make. This absolute crowd pleaser is just perfect crowd pleaser for your backyard barbecue. Try it to know it! - 87.5133
Jamaican Pork Chops
Take grilled pork chops to a whole new level of flavor by adding two simple ingredients. A very simple recipe that can spice up a weekday dinner! - 81.6461
Jamaican Style Bbq Chicken
Fire up the grill and get barbecuing to make nice, juicy, succulent chicken. This dish is so simple to make that it barely would take you any elaborate preparation hours to fix. Just treat your guests to this yummy delicacy and see them line up for some more.... - 78.21
Tasty Jamaican Oxtail Part 2
What could be more appeasing to the taste buds than a soul-gratifying stew. Jamaican oxtail is a traditional crock pot recipe that packs in a slew of flavor and taste and is so simple to cook. So if you are looking for a slow-cooker recipe, you might just... - 76.1379
Tasty Jamaican Oxtail Part 1
Wish to whomp up a traditional Jamaican recipe at home but don't know how? Worry not for this video brings to you a yummy Jamaican oxtail recipe that is deliciously rich and hearty. This slow crock pot recipe offers you the best of flavors and taste and... - 75.6022
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wraps
This is a super tasty dish, which doesn’t have to be used in wraps….perhaps serve it on the side with rice and a salad. Watch out the video for more information. - 69.7739
Jamaican Banana Bread
If you are looking for a delicious snack or a tea-time treat then give this Jamaican Banana Bread a try! The mix of flavors especially that of dark rum is so wonderful that it makes this fruit bread taste even better! Give this Jamaican Banana Bread a try and... - 50.5222
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 49.4883
Jamaican Crab Salad Composee
1. Peel hard-boiled egg and cut lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and chop yolk finely.
3. Keep aside the whites.
4. In a large mixing bowl, put together the egg yolks, mayonnaise, curry powder, and chutney; mix well.
5. In a food... - 48.543
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 9 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan lightly with butter. Line the bottom with a parchment or waxed paper and butter the paper. Lightly dust the pan with flour, shake out the excess flour.
3) In a... - 47.8444
Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes
Try this alluring Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 47.5069
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.3982
Jamaican Pepperpot Soup
1. In a saucepan, add the beef and stock.
2. Put it on heat ad bring it to a boil over moderate heat.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Take it off the fire, and strain the liquid to remove the scum.
5. Now, return the beef and stock to... - 46.9119
Jamaican Potato Pudding
Are you looking for a Jamaican Potato Pudding Recipe? I have a simple Jamaican Potato Pudding Recipe for you. Sweet potato is filled with vitamins so this delicious dish is very nutritious. You can serve it as a dessert. This is my daughter’s favorite dish.... - 46.5112
Jamaican Banana Spice Cake
Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift flour twice, then resift with baking powder and soda.
Add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream.
Stir in vanilla, rum, spices, and bananas by hand using a wooden spoon.
Pour into a... - 45.9569
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to Winch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, coconut, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Brush both sides of each chicken breast with egg... - 45.9318
Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder and sift and beat well.
3) In another bowl, add butter and peanut butter and whisk till the mix turns fluffy.
4) Add in maple... - 45.8606
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1) Take a blender bowl or food processor and place the spring onions, thyme, chillies. Spices, oil and sugar in it.
2) Process or blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Season with salt if required.
4) Take a shallow dish and mix the... - 45.7916
Home Style Jamaican Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) In a large bowl, arrange the chicken and mix it well with all the ingredients except the chives.
4) Keep it marinated at room... - 45.6426
Jamaican Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Put the flour on a sheet of wax paper.
Coat the chicken pieces with the flour.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Brown the chicken pieces on both sides over medium-high heat, adding more oil if necessary.
Salt and pepper the chicken pieces.
Cut the potatoes... - 45.484
Jamaican apples are a simple and easy dessert that you could make in advance for your party. Get everything ready beforehand so that you have the time to relax! - 45.3189
Jamaican Jerk Spiced Chicken
Halve the peppers and remove their stems, seeds and ribs.
In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the peppers, lime juice, rosemary, thyme, mustard seeds, mustard, onion, garlic and salt.
Process until the mixture forms a thick, smooth... - 45.2188
Jamaican Jerk Catfish With Grilled Pineapples
Jamaican Jerk Catfish with grilled Pineapple - Have you ever thought of a tastier seafood and fruit combination. If you have, just wipe it off because this catfish with grilled pineapple beats the rest. Just try this Jamaican Jerk Catfish with grilled... - 45.1188
Jamaican Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine rum and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok with cooking spray; drizzle oil around top of wok, coating... - 45.0463
Jamaican Jerk Roasted Chicken And Bananas
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove the giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and... - 44.9283
Jamaican Pepper Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan, take all ingredients and mix.
2. Cook over low heat with occasional stirring for about 1 hour until the sauce is thick and rich.
3. Cover and refrigerate.
4. Serve as condiment. - 44.9176
Jamaican Coconut Pie
Sprinkle coconut in pie shell.
Cream butter; gradually beat in sugar.
Add eggs and beat well.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Pour over coconut in pie shell.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until slightly puffed on top.
Cool to room temperature. - 44.8724
Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad
Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad has a fine taste. The mustard with mayonnaise gives the Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad a different taste. Must catch it. - 44.846
Jamaican Rum Cake
The day before you bake the cake, place all fruits in a large bowl, add rum, mix well, cover, and let stand overnight at room temperature.
Next day grease and line the bottom and sides of 2 (9"x5"x3") loaf pans with brown paper or foil; grease linings... - 44.3849
Jamaican Rum Sauce
1.In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine .
2.Add in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and add in
boiling water stirring with a wire whisk.
4. Add in fructose and cinnamon to the pan.
5.Return the... - 43.9685
Rum Flambe Jamaican Omelette
1. Into a basin add egg-yolks, 15 g / 1/2 oz of the sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon rind and whisk lightly.
2. In another bowl whisk egg-whites and salt.
3. For making the filling warm jam mash banana and mix with jam.
4. Put in rest of lemon... - 43.8558
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
1. Using a mortar, pound the allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg or powder them using an electric grinder. Add the chili, spring onions, bay leaf and seasoning and pound to a thick paste.
2. Into the paste add rum and mix well.
3. In each chicken piece,... - 43.7927
Jamaican Grilled Pork Steak
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. In a small food processor jar combine garlic, scallions, oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger, spices, salt, and peppers.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Tip into a... - 43.5156
Jamaican Ginger Cake
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in gingerroot and vanilla.
Stir together flour, ground ginger, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; add to egg mixture alternately with milk,... - 43.2693
Jamaican Style Rice
1) In a large saucepan, allow the water to boil. Then stir in the butter and rice and rapidly boil without the lid for 10-15 minutes, until a very little water is remaining in the pan.
2) Lower the heat and cook for further 5 minutes until the... - 43.1246
Jamaican Jerk Sauce
1) Take a bowl and mix together scallion greens, shallots, garlic, ginger, and chilli in it and keep aside.
2) Take another bowl and mix together the spices, thyme, salt, and sugar in it.
3) Beat in orange juice, both vinegars, and the soy sauce.
4)... - 42.8895
1. In a large bowl, place the stock, soy sauce, ginger, hay leaf, garlic, and allspice and mix well
2. Add the chicken after cutting it into 1/4inches pieces to the pan
3. Stir well and cover and refrigerate the mixture for four hours. Stir the... - 42.812
1. Start the grill at a low temperature.
2. To make the filling, in a small saucepan, warm the jam on a low flame.
3. When jam has melted, add banana and mash using a fork and mix with jam. Also add a pinch of lemon rind and 1... - 42.7473
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease a casserole and set aside.
3) In a bowl, place together potatoes and butter.
4) Using a fork mash the potatoes until smooth.
5) Mix in pineapple, sherry and spices.
6) Transfer... - 42.2982
Jamaican Codfish Fritters
Heat fish and just enough water to cover to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until fish flakes easily with fork, 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
Cool and flake.
Cook and stir onions in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Beat... - 42.1123
Jamaican Pork is an absolutely marvelous meal. Even my picky daughter thinks this Jamaican Pork recipe tastes good. Start cooking right away! - 42.0831
Jamaican Banana Pecan Muffins
Mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, nutmeg and bran.
In a small bowl, mix the mashed bananas, water, vanilla, egg and melted butter.
Stir well with whisk.
Combine quickly with the dry ingredients.
Fill greased muffin cups... - 42.0678
Jamaican Sweet Buns
In medium bowl, combine flour, the 1/4 cup sugar, the baking powder, peel and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine milk and yolks; mix into flour mixture to form soft dough.
Mix in raisins and coconut just to blend.
Evenly divide... - 41.9107
Jamaican Coconut Pie
Would you like to try an easy to make but great in taste Jamaican Coconut Pie recipe? 5 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Jamaican Coconut Pie. Stock up on more and more coconut as you will want to make this Jamaican Coconut Pie time and again.... - 41.7909
Jamaican Curried Mutton
Wipe meat with a damp paper towel and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Season with the salt and pepper, and rub in onion and curry powder.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Heat oil, add meat, and brown on all sides.
Add the water, cover, bring to boil, and simmer until meat is... - 41.6823
Jamaican Jerk Pork With Black Beans
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Combine thyme, allspice, and ground red pepper.
Sprinkle half of spice mixture over pork slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork;... - 41.2944
Jamaican Pork And Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Stir half of the green onions into cooked rice.
Meanwhile, peel sweet potato.
Cut into quarters lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
Place in a microwave-safe pie plate or shallow dish.
Cover with vented... - 41.1088
Jamaican Light Fruit Cake
1. Wash the currants and prunes and dry. Pit the prunes and dates and cut them into small pieces. Mix all the fruits with the wine and rum and let stand three days, stirring every day.
2. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
3. Sift together the flour, baking... - 40.9866
Jamaican Recipes By Category