- » Jam Tart Cookies
Jam Tart Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jam tart cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jam tart cookies recipes.
Buttery Jam Tarts
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl add all ingredients, keeping aside the cherry preserves.
3) Gently beat the mix, scraping the bowl regularly till well mixed.
4) Flour a surface and roll out the dough to a 1/4-inch thickness,... - 45.36
Meringue Jam Cookies
Cream butter well, add sugar and beat until light and creamy.
Beat in egg yolk and add vanilla and cream.
Sift flour, measure and sift with salt and baking powder.
Add to butter mixture and chill dough for 1 to 2 hours.
Roll dough until it is very thin.
Cut... - 35.9071
Petit Jam Tarts
Cream butter, cream cheese, and salt together.
Add flour gradually, mixing until smooth.
Form dough into a ball and wrap in waxed paper.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out very thin and cut with a 2 1/2 inch round cooky cutter or cut into... - 34.7352
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Flatten each of the 12 biscuits and spread with melted or soft butter.
3) Then sprinkle over with sugar and cinnamon.
4) Spoon 1 teaspoon strawberry jam in the center of each biscuit.
5) Fold over each... - 37.4675
Thoroughly cream 1 cup each butter and sugar; add 1 egg and beat well.
Add 1 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir in 3 cups sifted all purpose flour.
Pinch off small ball of dough and place in center of sandbakelse mold (or use tiny foilware pans); with thumb, press... - 26.6066
Lightly grease a 30 x 20 cm/12 x 8 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs, beating continuously.
Sift the flours together and stir in the ground almonds, then work these dry... - 36.3634
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 33.5239
Cream the fat and sugar.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Fold in the fat mixture.
Using a large star nozzle, pipe the mixture into paper cases or on baking sheet.
Bake in a moderate oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Cool on a wire... - 36.2339
Valentine's Day Tarts
Sweets for the sweet! A delicious and easy recipe for you and your sweeter half: Valentine's Day Linzer Tarts. - 0
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 44.126
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter together creaming them.
3) Add the yolks one by one beating them thoroughly after adding each one.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 41.6848
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In large bowl mix shortening, vanilla, and sugar until creamy. Mix in flour mixture and 3 to 4 tablespoons milk. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle-about 2 hours.
3. Start heating oven to... - 36.2744
Rhubarb Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 18 muffin cups with foil liners.
In a medium-size bowl, mix crumbs and butter with a fork.
Divide among prepared muffin cups, pressing firmly onto bottoms with the back of a spoon.
Bake on middle shelf of oven for 7 minutes.
Set... - 42.5114
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 40.5513
Swedish Almond Tarts
Heat oven to 375°.
Prepare tart shells; reserve pastry scraps.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
Fold in almonds.
Spread 1 tablespoon jam over bottom of each tart shell; spoon in 1/3 cup almond mixture and spread... - 33.6847
Brandy Mince Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Roll out the pastry to a thickness of 5 mm (1/4 in) and use it to line a 23 cm (9 in)fluted flan ring set on a baking (cookie) sheet.
Trim the edges and spread the pastry with the mincemeat.
Bake for 20... - 38.347
Little Pastries - Turnovers Jelly Tarts Rounds
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F or 425F.
2) Follow package directions to mix piecrust mix with 2 tablespoons cold water.
3) Roll out to make 12-inch circle, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Cut into desired shape.
5) To make Turnovers, cut into... - 37.4498
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Tarts
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into Â¼ inch thickness.
3. Use a round, floured cookie cutter (21/2 to 3 â€“inch) to cut out 12 pastry... - 43.8822
Cream Cheese Pastries
Cream butter and cream cheese till fluffy; gradually blend in sugar.
Stir together flour and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Cover; chill dough several hours or overnight.
Divide dough into thirds.
On lightly floured surface roll each portion to 12 1/2 x... - 34.8358
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 43.0584
Apple Butter Cookies
Work shortening with back of spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Add brown sugar gradually, while continuing to work until light.
Sift together salt, baking soda, and flour, and add alternately with buttermilk to sugar mixture.
Chill until easy to handle,... - 41.6255
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 41.7183
Mocha Almond Cokes
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar slowly, continuing to beat.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, almonds and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks into butter mixture one at a time, alternating with flour mixture.
Beat in almond extract... - 41.6076
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°.
2) Mix the butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or by using an electric mixer at medium speed until the mixture is light, creamy and fluffy.
3) Then beat in the flour, 1/2-cup at a time,... - 39.9818
In mixer bowl, cream powdered sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk.
Stir together flour, nuts, and cardamom.
Blend into creamed mixture.
Pinch off a small ball (about 2 1/2 teaspoons) of dough; place in center of a 2 1/2-inch sand cookie... - 33.8583
Assorted Small Cakes
These Assorted Small Cakes make a perfect party treat ! Try these four diffirenent types of cakes namely, jam cakes, brandy rings, chocolate cake and berry tartlets for your next patry get -together. Your suggestions for thiese Assorted Small Cakes is... - 41.9982
Make Rich Roll Dough according to directions but increase yeast to 2 packages dry granular yeast or 2 cakes compressed yeast.
After dough has risen until double in bulk, turn out on lightly floured board and divide in 2 equal portions.
Quickly round up... - 26.9776
Easy Fruit Pastries
For all the pastry lovers out there, here video that shows a super easy recipe for delicious fruit pastries. The chef makes the pastries with packaged puff pastries and pastry cream with plenty of fresh fruits. These simple fruit pastries are indeed worth... - 132.48
Look at these individual peach pies pockets that are simple to prepare. With their luscious peach filling, the tasty treats are a perfect snack to enjoy at home or picnics. See this video as Katie makes terrific pies that are absolutely delicious and... - 118.154
Fruit Filled Bread
Combine the water, sugar and yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes or until dissolved.
Add the eggs.
Sift the sugar, flour and salt together into a bowl.
Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender, or shred into the dry ingredients on a medium grater and mix with a... - 32.6938