- » Jam Sauce
Jam Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jam sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jam sauce recipes.
Very Easy Jam Sauce
1.In a pan combine jam, lemon rind, sugar and water and cook by stirring until sugar gets dissolved.
2.Combine cornflour with little cold water.
3.Strain the pan mixture and combine with blended cornflour.
4.Put the mixture in the pan and allow to... - 36.3449
1. In a saucepan, take jam, water and lemon juice.
2. Heat it gently over a very low flame to melt the jam.
3. Strain it. Crush the pulp to extract the flavor.
4. Add water if needed to thin the sauce.
5. Add rum or kirsch, just before serving, if... - 35.2123
1. Take a small saucepan, add in jam and 1 gill water into and bring to a boil.
2. Take a small basin, add in arrowroot and blend to a smooth paste with the remaining 1/2 gill cold water.
3. Put in arrowroot paste to the hot jam and water. Stirring... - 34.6442
Smooth Jam Sauce For Desserts
Boil the jam and water together, add sugar and lemon juice to taste, and thicken with the arrowroot blended with a little cold water.
Strain the sauce if the jam has pips.
Colour if necessary. - 29.0293
Apricot Jam Sauce With Rum
1) In a saucepan, add the jam, water and lemon juice and gently heat.
2) Allow the jam to melt, then bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Take off from the heat and flavor with rum.
4) Strain and serve cold.
5) Serve over tarts and flans. - 28.2402
Jam Or Jelly Sauce
Heat jam or jelly in a small, heavy saucepan over moderately low heat.
Mix cornstarch and water, blend into jam, and heat and stir until mixture boils.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring now and then, 2-3 minutes.
Off heat, mix in lemon juice.
Serve warm over... - 28.2195
Make the cornflour into a smooth paste with a little of the water.
Boil the jam with the rest of the water and pour it on the paste.
Return to saucepan and boil for 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and strain. - 27.6227
Easy Jam Sauce
1. Boil jam and water together.
2. Adjust consistency with a little cornflour.
3. Reboil until clear and pass through a sieve. - 26.9046
Sweet Jam Sauce
1. Put all ingredients into a strong pan. Boil until reduced to two-thirds. Strain and colour if necessary. - 26.6301
Thick Jam Sauce
1. Boil water, sugar, jam, lemon juice and rind together for 10 minutes. Strain.
2. Add arrowroot blended with water.
3. Cook till thick.
4. Add colour, use as required. - 25.4275
1. Boil water and sugar for 3-4 minutes.
2. Stir in jam and lemon juice.
3. Bring to boiling point and strain. - 24.6378