- » Jam Pudding
Jam Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jam pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jam pudding recipes.
Steamed Jam Pudding
1) Grease a 1-1 1/2 pint pudding basin with butter. Keep it aside.
2) In a square paper sift flour.
3) In a bowl cream butter and sugar lightly. Beat in lightly mixed egg, gently adding sieved flour and mix well.
4) Blend in remaining... - 48.0093
Country Jam Pudding
A simple, quick pudding to make which can be eaten hot or cold and packs well for picnics.
Mix the flour and sugar together.
Rub in the fat with the tips of the fingers until the consistency of breadcrumbs.
Mix into a stiff dough with the egg and a little... - 34.691
Jam Capped Suet Pudding
1 Lightly brush a 900ml/1 1/2 pint (3 3/4 cup) pudding basin (slope sided mold) with a little oil.
2 Spread the jam over the base and sides of pudding basin (mold).
3 Sift the flour into a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar and... - 34.5224
Steamed Jam Puddings
Light and tender, one of the easiest puddings to make â€” always a favorite. - 28.7223
You May Also Like!
Cherry Pudding With Jam Sauce
1) Grease a pudding basin or steaming mold.
2) In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar till pale and fluffy.
3) Slowly beat in the eggs one at a time.
4) Fold the butter-egg mixture in the sifted flour and cherries.
5) Add milk and... - 46.2518
Steamed Pudding With Jam
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour and salt, alternately with the milk.
Spoon the jam into the bottom of a well-greased heatproof basin, then spoon in the batter.
Cover the basin, put it into a large pan... - 29.0867
Jam Or Syrup Sponge Pudding
1. Grease pudding basin and put syrup or jam in the bottom.
2. Rub fat into flour and mix to a stiff consistency with water.
3. Place mixture in basin on top of jam, cover with foil and steam 1 1/2-2 hours.
4. Serve the pudding with garnish as... - 29.4392
Raspberry Jam Bread Pudding
Place bread cubes in a 2-quart casserole.-Beat 2 eggs with 2 egg yolks, reserving 2 egg whites for the meringue.
Gradually beat scalded milk into eggs.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, salt, vanilla, and butter.
Pour milk mixture over bread cubes.
Bake in preheated... - 41.9419
Strawberry Refrigerator Jam
Slice strawberries into 2-quart bowl.
Stir in sugar and pectin thoroughly.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on '6', or until mixture is slightly thickened.
It will... - 38.4178
Jam Sponge Pudding
Grease bread 'n cake bake pan well.
Spread jam in bottom.
With electric mixer, cream butter and sugar well.
Add eggs gradually.
Mix dry ingredients together and stir into creamed mixture with wooden spoon.
Stir in water.
Pour mixture over jam; cover pan.
Pour... - 41.789
Steamed Jam Sponge Pudding
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the quick-creaming luxury margarine, castor sugar, eggs, flour and milk.
2) Beat for about 2 minutes. If the margarine is not soft enough, press it to the sides of the bowl while beating.
3) Take a 1 1/2-pint pudding... - 43.9127
Jam Or Marmalade Layer Pudding
Grease a 1 pint (1/2 litre) basin.
Divide the pastry into four pieces.
Roll one to fit the bottom of the basin and spread with some of the jam.
Roll the other pieces, spreading each with jam and finishing with a lid of pastry.
Cover the basin with foil and... - 24.8809
Coconut Pudding With Strawberry Jam
Place grated coconut, milk, cornstarch, and gelatin in a saucepan.
Stir to combine, then place pan over medium heat.
Stirring constantly, simmer (never boil) the mixture 8 to 10 minutes to dissolve and blend flavors.
Take pan off the heat and cool down... - 42.0826
Baked Jam Pudding
1) Take a large pudding bowl and grease it with butter and spread jam over the base of the bowl.
2) Take another bowl, sift flour, and blend with margarine.
3) Add sugar and lemon rind.
4) Min in with eggs and milk to make a soft batter, remember not... - 43.2935
Jam Pudding Recipes By Category