- » Jalousie
Enjoy our collection of Jalousie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Jalousie recipes.
Strawberry Jalousie With Strawberries Romanoff
1) Preheat the oven to 220C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a saucepan, combine the cream and milk and bring to simmer over a medium heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar . Then whisk in the hot milk and cream into the eggs. Return... - 46.3983
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 temperature.
2) Even out the pastry to a 9" x 7" (23 cm x 18 cm) oblong and cut it lengthwise into two.
3) Fold one piece lengthwise in two and make gashes at 1/4" (5 mm) intervals almost to the... - 41.7978
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, put the sugar and almonds and mix them together well.
3) Make a well in the center of the mixture and add the almond extract and egg, then mix well to make a soft... - 40.9896
1) In a pan mix water, butter and sugar and put apples.
2) Cover and cook till apples are done.
3) Cook uncovered pounding the apples with a wooden spoon.
4) Continue to cook till mixture thickens.
5) Keep aside to cool.
6) On a floured... - 40.714
Apple Mincemeat Jalousie
1) Preheat oven very hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) Roll pastry thinly to an oblong strip 6 or 7 inches (15 or 18 cm) wide and about 18 inches (45 cm) long.
3) Halve across to make two 9-inch (23-cm) long strips.
4) Lightly flour... - 40.5295
Mushroom Nut And Prune Jalousie
1. Put the lentils in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat slightly and stir in the vegetable bouillon powder. Partly cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until the lentils are tender and have absorbed the liquid. Set... - 40.3862
Glazed Apple Jalousie
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine currants, lemon rind, sugar and cardamom in a small bowl. Blend in butter or margarine with a fork.
2. Overlap 3 patty shells on a lightly floured surface; overlap remaining 3 patty shells next to them so that all are... - 39.0766
Military Pork Jalousie
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually add the stock or milk and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Season, add the pickle and pork and simmer gently for 4-5 minutes.
Taste and adjust... - 38.9743