- » Jalfrezi
Jalfrezi is a popular Indian dish in which marinated vegetables or meat are put in thick spicy Indian curry. Jalfrezi or Zalfrezi is a curry, more variety of thick curry sauce in which mutton pieces or cut vegetables ... More »
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils well in advance.
2) Place a large casserole-style pan on medium to... - 47.9507
Heat the oil in a wide-based pan over medium heat.
Add the cumin seeds, onions, and pepper flakes, and saute for a minute.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients, except the tomato paste and vinegar.
Reduce the heat, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes or... - 42.6877
Original Vegetable Jalfrezi
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add all the whole seeds and curry leaves and fry them until they change colour.
Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
Mix the tomato puree, all the spices and water together and pour into the saucepan containing... - 41.2732
Chop the onions, spring onions (with leaves), tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and coriander separately.
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till golden.
Now add the tomatoes, chillies, ginger and coriander and fry for at least 2 minutes.
Add the... - 39.6435
Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the capsicum and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
3. Add the vegetables, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
4. Spread the tomato gravy on top and sprinkle... - 36.0675
Jalfrezi Recipes By Category