- » Jalapeno Wrap
Jalapeno Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno wrap recipes.
Cheesy Jalapeno Poppers Wrapped In Bacon
Spice up your Christmas! If you are not much into sugar plums and sweet treats, try these baked, stuffed & bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers. Now this is an appetizer that is going to warm us your guests and surely going to get your party started this... - 70.5566
Bacon Wrapped Baked Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed With Cream Cheese
These are the prettiest jalapeno poppers you have ever seen. Not only are these beauties wrapped in bacon and baked instead of being fried, they have a surprise element as well. And they’re as simple as it gets; cream cheese-stuffed jalapenos topped with... - 112.936
Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed With Cream Cheese
Need a delicious appetizer for a special party? Try these bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with Cream Cheese shown in the video. It’s an easy to make recipe but slightly time consuming as each jalapeno has to be cored, stuffed and wrapped with bacon. Then,... - 95.13
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon wrapped buffalo jalapeno poppers combine the best of the world of spice, buffalo chicken and bacon. We season some chicken buffalo wing style, stuff into jalapenos, and then wrap these with bacon. - 111.887
Greek Cajun Texan Abt's Aka Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4.... - 80.8894
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
Are you looking for a unique party appetizer recipe? Watch this excellent video that presents a wonderful grilled bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapenos. See this video and include this dish in your menu, surely it would be a crowd pleaser! - 116.39
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
1. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, italian sausage mince and the parmesan cheese.
2. Make a pit and stuff the Jalapenos with this mix from the top.
3. Use a bacon strip piece to secure the top along with a tooth pick.
4. Place in a dutch oven tray and... - 103.384
Prawn And Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Wrapped With Bacon
Would you like to try stuffed jalapenos? This is a great video for a delicious looking appetizer. The jalapeno is stuffed with a prawn, cheese stuffing and then wrapped in bacon, then barbecued…..yummmmm!! - 95.916
Cheesy Tortilla Wraps
1. Lay 2 tortillas side-by-side on a grill pan. Scatter over all of the ingredients, then top with remaining tortillas. Cook under a medium grill for 3 mins until slightly crisp and golden.
2. Turn, cook the other side for 3 mins until the cheese has melted.... - 28.5573
Cheese And Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
If you are looking for a simple appetizer that will please everyone's taste buds, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn how to make stuffed jalapenos, the classic Tex-Mex appetizer, with some universally loved ingredients. These baked treats will... - 115.184
Grilled Tasso Ham Stuffed Jalapenos
Stuffed jalapenos are a favorite with all, here is an excellent way to make them. Look at this video that shows an outstanding recipe for bacon wrapped tasso ham stuffed jalapenos. Watch the impressive video to make this incredible recipe to please your... - 113.359
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 93.2591
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Buffalo wings and Jalapeno Poppers top the list of super bowl party appetizers! Here is a recipe that combine both the favorites into one crowd winner! And... - 107.214
How about a meaty hot dish for side dish? In this Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers recipe video, Dave is grilling Jalapeno Peppers wrapped with bacon. Sounds so delicious and cooking method also looks very interesting. There is another interesting stuff inside the... - 86.3416
Abts On The Big Ed Rack
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos. Do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the blue crab meat, bacon bits and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4. Once done fill each... - 77.8792
"atomic Buffalo Turd" Or "a.b.t."
An "Atomic Buffalo Turd" or "A.B.T." is simply a jalapeno pepper stuffed with your favorite ingredient and wrapped with bacon and grilled on a BBQ Pit. In this case I stuffed them with Mexican Sausage "Chorizo" mixed with cream cheese. They were awesome!!... - 86.5674
Stuffed Cream Cheese Jalapenos
Something comeplelety different to make for a party or a party tray, you'll be the Hottest Guest there. A Great treat for anyday of the year or for the Holidays. - 0
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 92.2591
Barbequed Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Here is a mind blowing video that shows a recipe for spicy stuffed jalapeno poppers that would surely kick start your barbeque tailgate party. The video is very nicely presented in a simple manner and would definitely equip you for a spicy flavorful treat! - 132.875
Tortillas With Salsa Jalapeno
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Separate tortillas into 2 equal stacks.
Wrap each stack in aluminum foil.
Heat 20 minutes.
Guests spread tortillas with butter and salsa jalapena, then roll them up and eat as a bread. - 19.4137
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cur jalapeno in half and deseed.
3. Microwave cream cheese and add cheddar cheese in it.
4. Add in cassia spice, cumin and green onion. Mix well.
5. Stuff pepper with the mixture.
6. Wrap bacon... - 106.781
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 40.1216
Take a look at this unique recipe for cream cheese and crabmeat stuffed jalapenos wrapped with sliced ham. The video is nicely presented, interesting to watch and the wonderfully roasted peppers taste simply amazing. See this video and impress your guests... - 113.188
Bacon Wrapped Snacks
Fun-filled snack. This video shows how to prepare easy bacon wrapped jalapeño with a rich filling of cream cheese. So easy to make, these bite sized wraps are a great way to fill up an appetizer tray. Tasty and perfect snack for any parties. - 93.1261
Baked Jalapeno And Bacon Poppers
Looking for a quick appetizer with minimal ingredients for your super bowl party? Then look no further. These delicious baked Jalapeno Poppers with bacon and cream cheese are sure to impress your guests. They are so good that it would be hard to eat just one. - 97.7501
Jalapeno Roll Ups For Dudes
Mix cream cheese, olives, and jalapenos.
Spread each tortilla with this mixture and roll up.
There should be enough for 8 roll-ups, altogether.
Put them in a plastic bag or wrap in wax paper; refrigerate at least 2 hours, if possible.
Slice each roll-up into... - 33.63
1. Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 33.2816
Mexicali Roll With Jalapeno Soy Sauce
Whisk sour cream, lime juice, salt. Store lime crema in
Mix cumin with black beans.
Place Origami Corn Wrap shiny side down.
Lay in rice, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, steak.
Cut into 8 pieces. Drizzle lime crema over... - 34.2519
Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf
Try this delicious version of Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 41.1634
Spicy Jalapeno And Red Bell Peppers
Place the jalapeno peppers and the red bell peppers in a microwave-safe container.
Add the chicken broth.
Seal with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Microwave for five minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Combine lemon... - 40.3141
Jalapeno Chicken Breasts
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle chicken with flour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 35.6358
Rattle Snake Eggs With Jalapeno Peppers
Wow your party guests with an appetizer they have never tried before! Rattlesnake eggs are nothing but jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and tiger shrimp rolled in bacon and roasted. This delish dish is delightful to devour and will spice up your... - 100.893
Jalapeno Kaiser Hamburger Bun
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 ½ cup of warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix it well. Let the mixture rest for 5... - 0
Vegetable Sandwich Wrap - No Bread Sandwich
All of you who are looking for some healthy recipes, then look no further. Chef Bhavna shows how to make an easy sandwich wrap. This is a vegetarian wrap and it tastes really nice. Do check out the video for this healthy recipe. - 90.5545
Thai Leaf Wrap Appetizer
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Meanwhile, toast coconut in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat until golden, 5 to 8 minutes, stirring... - 34.8144
Tandoori Chicken And Cucumber Wrap
Sometimes cooking lunch for yourself can be a pain, but with this tandoori chicken and cucumber wrap you won't know when your lunch got ready. This video shows, how quick and delightfully delicious it is. Its also a good way to empty your fridge of last... - 136.292
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 114.159
Spicy Chicken Wrap
Chef has quick recipe spicy chicken wrap which he makes for himself after a long day at a fair. He is hungry for some sandwich and he is too tired to make something elaborate. So, he makes a wrap with chicken and tortilla that's always present in his pantry.... - 107.268
Raw Lettuce Vegetable Wraps With Crisp Onion Rings
Lettuce Vegetable Wraps with Crisp Onion Rings is a nice impromptu meal you can make on a lazy day. With a little bit of slicing and assembling the meal is ready in no time. Enjoy it while watching the Super Bowl. - 90.3508
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 43.0229
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 111.063
Mexican Chicken Wrap
1. Combine mayonnaise and salsa in a bowl.
2. Place tortilla on flat surface. Spread mayonnaise mixture on tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with lettuce, chicken, cheese, and tomato. Roll or fold tortilla and cut in half, if desired. Wrap tightly in... - 26.1704
This video doesn’t show you how to get this tuna mixed! The video has the recipe below which is the only guide! A poorly done home video! - 54.1176
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and leave aside.
3) Slit the peppers lengthwise and rinse in cold water.
4) Fill the peppers with cheese.
5) On a clean board, pat the sausage into thin patties.
6) Wrap the... - 37.2654
Why go for take out fajitas, when you can prepare your own? The spicy beef fajitas are at their best, when served with plenty of fresh salsa and dollops of sour cream. Health enthusiasts can substitute with low-fat sour cream. Follow the video to recreate at... - 120.176
Shredded Pork Tacos
Cook onion and garlic in nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent.
Add cooked pork; toss lightly and heat through.
Stir in jalapeno pepper.
Roll up 1/4 cup shredded pork, lettuce, tomatoes, 1 tablespoon cheese and salsa,... - 28.1127
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x3-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and cumin.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with the cooking spray, pour in the oil... - 38.1972
Black Bean Spirak
PLACE beans in food processor container fitted with steel blade or blender container; cover.
Process until smooth.
Spread thin layer of beans on each tortilla.
PLACE cheeses, sour cream and onion salt in food processor container fitted with steel blade or... - 32.7749
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and green onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour... - 24.7226
Pheasant And Bacon Pepper Poppers
1. Preheat oven to 345 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and habenero cheese together.
3. Cut the pheasant into strips
4. Stuff the jalapenos with the habenero pepper cheese.
5. Add the pheasant meat to the top.
6.... - 0
The most difficult thing about this recipe was deciding what to call it. We weren't even planning a video for this weekend due to a previous obligation involving real estate. But, with a couple of hours to spare we just threw a few items together, and ended... - 0
Between the joined dove breasts, place one piece of onion and a jalapeno slice (to taste).
Wrap each dove breast with a bacon strip.
Use toothpicks to hold dove breast and bacon together.
Grill over coals (low heat) for 10-20 minutes.
Add a 1 x 1 inch chunk... - 26.8448
Grilled Hot Dates
Dates are quite a delicacy, not only in the Middle eastern countries, but all throughout the world. When you feel like pampering your sweet tooth, this healthy and no so decadent sweet treat could be the perfect choice. Grilled hot dates make for a... - 112.382
1. Marinade the dove breasts in Italian dressing and chipotle sauce for 2 hours minimum.
2. On the bacon strip place the dove breast followed by jalapenos pepper and then wrap it. Use a toothpick to hold the ends.
3. Grill the ADT's... - 98.543
1. Place a shrimp, a slice of jalapeno pepper, and cheese on one end of bacon strip. Wrap it tightly as shown in the video.
2. In a pan preheat oil to about 375 degree F.
3. Drop shrimp in pan, and leave it for about 2-3 minutes.
4.... - 103.887
1) In a bowl add refried beans, jalapenos and garlic powder.
2) Heat in microwave.
3) Wrap lightly with plastic wrap.
4) Stir beans occasionally while heating for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Serve warm. - 30.9227
Queso Al Horno
Slice cheese into 1/4 -inch-thick slices and place a single layer in an 8-inch heatproof dish or in a cake or pie pan.
Cover and set aside.
To make hot sauce, peel and finely chop tomatoes; mix tomatoes with green chiles, onion, salt, and jalapeno... - 39.5182
Minute Queso Fundido
With tortilla chips Minute Queso Fundido is something I devour. The flavor of cheese combined with spice factor of pepper just add to the taste. The dip just delicious, try it! - 32.3891
Yellow Tomato Mole Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion over moderate heat. Saute till the onions turn soft in about 5 minutes.
2) Add in tomatoes, pepper, chicken stock and turn up the heat to medium high.
3) In the centre of a large cheesecloth, place... - 43.215
Pepper And Leek Soup
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, add bell peppers, leeks, jalapeno pepper, butter, and garlic. Mix well.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 6 minutes. Stir once, halfway through cooking for easier... - 43.0489
Grilled Dove Breasts
1. Prepare a marinade using vinegar, olive oil, garlic, oregano, cilantro, cumin and marjoram.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place dove breasts into it.
3. Pour the marinade over dove breasts and close bag.
4. Keep the bag in the... - 45.9946
Beef Fajitas With Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place strips in a plastic bag set into a deep mixing bowl.
For marinade, combine thawed concentrate, salad dressing, chili powder and cloves.
Set aside 1/3... - 41.6254
1) In a bowl, add the orange and grapefruit dices, minced red onion, minced bell pepper, minced cilantro or parsley, lime juice, olive oil, jalapeno peppers, salt and red pepper.
2) Mix well to combine all the flavours.
3) Wrap the bowl with a plastic... - 39.7363
1) Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2) In a shallow glass baking dish, layer half the onion, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, and sliced tomato.
3) Arrange the chicken breasts on top of the ingredients in the baking dish.
4) Add... - 45.6665
Sombrero Red Snapper
Remove the spinach from its wrapping and place on a large plate.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes to complete thawing.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all... - 36.1143
Won't you like to pickle vegetables for sandwiches at home? Sounds interesting, see the video that shares this recipe and use to make Chicago style Italian beef sandwiches. Watch this fantastic video and prepare and store this simple effortless giardiniara... - 138.784
This beet salad recipe is a marinated cold salad. Spiced with cloves with jalapeno peppers for a little heat and taste, the beet salad is chilled with vinegar and sugar for mingled flavors. Served as side with meats, fish or ohther dishes, it is quite... - 35.6538
Bacon Potato Treats
Arrange slices of potato in rectangular dish €” this may require a couple of layers depending on the size of potatoes.
Cover dish with plastic wrap and microwave 4 minutes.
Rotate and microwave another 4 minutes.
When potatoes are cooked, top with grated... - 28.3144
Stuffed Whitewing Dove Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove skin and legs from doves; carefully filet each dove breast.
Cut cheese into 30 strips.
Wash and seed jalapeno peppers; slice each pepper into 6 strips.
Stuff each dove breast with a slice of pepper and a slice of cheese.
Wrap in... - 29.2358
Quick Guacamole For You
If you have a bowl of guacamole ready in your freeze, many of your problems will get solved. You can use it for appetizers, snacks or even meals. Use as a dip with crackers or as a filling in tortillas or take your liberty to enjoy it in any way. Go through... - 122.975
Guacamole Pate With Salsa
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Heat gently over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until dissolved.
In food processor, puree avocados, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and garlic... - 38.429
Raw Food Green Burrito
Eric and Bonnie show you how to make burritos in this video. The dish is ideal for raw food diet followers. The video is in English but has sub-titles for other common languages which can be of use to many non-english speakers. - 106.912
Bacon Chile Rellenos
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Carefully remove stems from chilies. Cut chilies in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds.
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese into each Chile quarter. Wrap a half slice of bacon around each. - 18.4052
Mix all the ingredients together in a glass or plastic bowl.
Cover surface directly with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 33.4574
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 41.526
Mexican Roll Ups
Mexican rolls ups are tortilla roll ups prepared with cream cheese andjalapenos. Flavored with a bit of minced garlic, these tortilla roll ups are great when served with a picante sauce or guacamole as a dip. - 31.3216
Egg, pork, cheese and pepper blend to make the Armadillo Eggs taste yum! This is a bake and serve recipe and wont take you through complex procedures. Check out the recipe of my hot favorite Armadillo Eggs. - 39.2717
Cumin Chicken With Hot Citrus Salsa
1 For salsa, in a small mixing bowl combine the tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain; chop tomatoes. Peel and chop the orange, reserving about 2 teaspoons of the juice. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes, chopped orange, reserved... - 29.3952
Pinwheel Ole With Black Bean Filling
1) In a medium sized bowl, mash half a cup of the beans.
2) Stir in the rest of the quarter cup of beans, the jalapeno peppers and cream cheese.
3) Spread the mixture on the tortillas.
4) Sprinkle with onions, cheese and red pepper.
5) Roll up the... - 39.1826
Our Best Wurst
1) Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together jalapeno, salt, wine, sugar, chilli powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, cumin and oregano. Add in ground beef and mix to coat the meat completely. Set aside in the fridge for 24... - 41.0234
Chilies Con Queso
1) In a medium-size saucepan boil 750 ml of wtaer and blanch the courgette for 1 minute.
2) Drain courgettes in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Wrap n paper towel and kee in refrigerator until used.
4) Seed and cut the chipotle or... - 46.1711
Empanadas are little half‐moon‐shaped breads commonly served in Mexico and the Southwest, and filled with just about anything you could imagine. I use a bean paste here because it's easy and flavorful, and the smooth bean paste won't break the delicate... - 146.844
Peppered Apple Chops
In a small saucepan combine apple jelly and jalapeno peppers.
Cook and stir over low heat till jelly melts.
Combine apple juice and cornstarch.
Stir into jelly mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Trim fat from... - 34.8358
Freeze fish 48 hours at 0°F.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place fish in large glass or plastic bowl.
Add juice and jalapeno peppers.
Add remaining ingredients, except salt, stirring gently to combine.
With back of spoon, gently press mixture... - 40.6386
Veracruz Style Poached Chicken
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and... - 39.0639
Chicken Fajita Skewers
In a large bowl, combine lime juice, oil, beer, brown sugar, onion, jalapeno, cumin, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Trim chicken and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add chicken to marinade and stir to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to... - 37.9182
Ginger Beer Barbecue Sauce
Sweat onion, garlic, minced ginger and jalapeno in oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add ginger beer, increase heat to medium-high, and simmer until reduced to 1 cup, about 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer... - 38.0291
Baked Pork Ribs In Tequilla Sauce
For all of you, who enjoy the tequilla flavor, these tequilla-flavored pork ribs are most pleasurable. To prepare these, you need to learn the recipe of tequilla sauce. Watch the video to get the important tips from chef. You are surely going to be an addict... - 108.588
Corvina Vera Cruz
How to Make a Spicy Mediterranean Corvina Vera Cruz roasted in a foil packed on the grill. - 119.454
Jalapeno Wrap Recipes By Category