- » Jalapeno Wrap
Jalapeno Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno wrap recipes.
Cheesy Jalapeno Poppers Wrapped In Bacon
Spice up your Christmas! If you are not much into sugar plums and sweet treats, try these baked, stuffed & bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers. Now this is an appetizer that is going to warm us your guests and surely going to get your party started this... - 69.1325
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon wrapped buffalo jalapeno poppers combine the best of the world of spice, buffalo chicken and bacon. We season some chicken buffalo wing style, stuff into jalapenos, and then wrap these with bacon. - 110.502
Greek Cajun Texan Abt's Aka Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4.... - 100.967
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
Are you looking for a unique party appetizer recipe? Watch this excellent video that presents a wonderful grilled bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapenos. See this video and include this dish in your menu, surely it would be a crowd pleaser! - 81.1115
Prawn And Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Wrapped With Bacon
Would you like to try stuffed jalapenos? This is a great video for a delicious looking appetizer. The jalapeno is stuffed with a prawn, cheese stuffing and then wrapped in bacon, then barbecued…..yummmmm!! - 92.5362
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
1. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, italian sausage mince and the parmesan cheese.
2. Make a pit and stuff the Jalapenos with this mix from the top.
3. Use a bacon strip piece to secure the top along with a tooth pick.
4. Place in a dutch oven tray and... - 101.917
Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed With Cream Cheese
Need a delicious appetizer for a special party? Try these bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with Cream Cheese shown in the video. It’s an easy to make recipe but slightly time consuming as each jalapeno has to be cored, stuffed and wrapped with bacon. Then,... - 91.8561
Bacon Wrapped Baked Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed With Cream Cheese
These are the prettiest jalapeno poppers you have ever seen. Not only are these beauties wrapped in bacon and baked instead of being fried, they have a surprise element as well. And they’re as simple as it gets; cream cheese-stuffed jalapenos topped with... - 112.945
Cheesy Tortilla Wraps
1. Lay 2 tortillas side-by-side on a grill pan. Scatter over all of the ingredients, then top with remaining tortillas. Cook under a medium grill for 3 mins until slightly crisp and golden.
2. Turn, cook the other side for 3 mins until the cheese has melted.... - 28.4576
Cheese And Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
If you are looking for a simple appetizer that will please everyone's taste buds, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn how to make stuffed jalapenos, the classic Tex-Mex appetizer, with some universally loved ingredients. These baked treats will... - 113.546
Frantastic Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
These bacon jalapeno poppers are some of the most delicious bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers imaginable. These are made with cream cheese, fresh jalapenos, cheese, and a generous amount of bacon. These are baked so they are simple to make. - 0
How To Make Jalapeno Poppers
The crunch of the pepper with the creamy filling and the smoky bacon over top makes this the ultimate tailgating recipe. - 0
Grilled Tasso Ham Stuffed Jalapenos
Stuffed jalapenos are a favorite with all, here is an excellent way to make them. Look at this video that shows an outstanding recipe for bacon wrapped tasso ham stuffed jalapenos. Watch the impressive video to make this incredible recipe to please your... - 111.335
How about a meaty hot dish for side dish? In this Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers recipe video, Dave is grilling Jalapeno Peppers wrapped with bacon. Sounds so delicious and cooking method also looks very interesting. There is another interesting stuff inside the... - 91.1304
Abts On The Big Ed Rack
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos. Do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the blue crab meat, bacon bits and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4. Once done fill each... - 103.364
"atomic Buffalo Turd" Or "a.b.t."
An "Atomic Buffalo Turd" or "A.B.T." is simply a jalapeno pepper stuffed with your favorite ingredient and wrapped with bacon and grilled on a BBQ Pit. In this case I stuffed them with Mexican Sausage "Chorizo" mixed with cream cheese. They were awesome!!... - 108.435
Barbequed Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Here is a mind blowing video that shows a recipe for spicy stuffed jalapeno poppers that would surely kick start your barbeque tailgate party. The video is very nicely presented in a simple manner and would definitely equip you for a spicy flavorful treat! - 105.578
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 91.6548
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Buffalo wings and Jalapeno Poppers top the list of super bowl party appetizers! Here is a recipe that combine both the favorites into one crowd winner! And... - 117.452
Stuffed Cream Cheese Jalapenos
Something comeplelety different to make for a party or a party tray, you'll be the Hottest Guest there. A Great treat for anyday of the year or for the Holidays. - 0
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 90.6182
Tortillas With Salsa Jalapeno
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Separate tortillas into 2 equal stacks.
Wrap each stack in aluminum foil.
Heat 20 minutes.
Guests spread tortillas with butter and salsa jalapena, then roll them up and eat as a bread. - 19.4552
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cur jalapeno in half and deseed.
3. Microwave cream cheese and add cheddar cheese in it.
4. Add in cassia spice, cumin and green onion. Mix well.
5. Stuff pepper with the mixture.
6. Wrap bacon... - 103.46
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 41.1684
Take a look at this unique recipe for cream cheese and crabmeat stuffed jalapenos wrapped with sliced ham. The video is nicely presented, interesting to watch and the wonderfully roasted peppers taste simply amazing. See this video and impress your guests... - 103.788
Bacon Wrapped Snacks
Fun-filled snack. This video shows how to prepare easy bacon wrapped jalapeño with a rich filling of cream cheese. So easy to make, these bite sized wraps are a great way to fill up an appetizer tray. Tasty and perfect snack for any parties. - 101.209
Baked Jalapeno And Bacon Poppers
Looking for a quick appetizer with minimal ingredients for your super bowl party? Then look no further. These delicious baked Jalapeno Poppers with bacon and cream cheese are sure to impress your guests. They are so good that it would be hard to eat just one. - 127.147
Jalapeno Roll Ups For Dudes
Mix cream cheese, olives, and jalapenos.
Spread each tortilla with this mixture and roll up.
There should be enough for 8 roll-ups, altogether.
Put them in a plastic bag or wrap in wax paper; refrigerate at least 2 hours, if possible.
Slice each roll-up into... - 33.8917
1. Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 34.6348
Spicy Jalapeno And Red Bell Peppers
Place the jalapeno peppers and the red bell peppers in a microwave-safe container.
Add the chicken broth.
Seal with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Microwave for five minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Combine lemon... - 42.2431
Mexicali Roll With Jalapeno Soy Sauce
Whisk sour cream, lime juice, salt. Store lime crema in
Mix cumin with black beans.
Place Origami Corn Wrap shiny side down.
Lay in rice, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, steak.
Cut into 8 pieces. Drizzle lime crema over... - 34.2673
Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf
Try this delicious version of Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 42.7024
Rattle Snake Eggs With Jalapeno Peppers
Wow your party guests with an appetizer they have never tried before! Rattlesnake eggs are nothing but jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and tiger shrimp rolled in bacon and roasted. This delish dish is delightful to devour and will spice up your... - 97.6086
Jalapeno Chicken Breasts
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle chicken with flour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 38.1352
Jalapeno Kaiser Hamburger Bun
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 ½ cup of warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix it well. Let the mixture rest for 5... - 0
Cowboy Steaks With Stuffed Jalapeños, Tequila Guacamole
FOR THE GRILLED STEAKS
1. Combine the garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl or mortar and mix well.
2. Wrap the perimeter of each steak with strips of bacon securing it with toothpicks.
3. Brush each steak with the garlic... - 0
Vegetable Sandwich Wrap - No Bread Sandwich
All of you who are looking for some healthy recipes, then look no further. Chef Bhavna shows how to make an easy sandwich wrap. This is a vegetarian wrap and it tastes really nice. Do check out the video for this healthy recipe. - 94.373
Thai Leaf Wrap Appetizer
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Meanwhile, toast coconut in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat until golden, 5 to 8 minutes, stirring... - 36.0633
Tandoori Chicken And Cucumber Wrap
Sometimes cooking lunch for yourself can be a pain, but with this tandoori chicken and cucumber wrap you won't know when your lunch got ready. This video shows, how quick and delightfully delicious it is. Its also a good way to empty your fridge of last... - 134.608
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 110.944
Spicy Chicken Wrap
Chef has quick recipe spicy chicken wrap which he makes for himself after a long day at a fair. He is hungry for some sandwich and he is too tired to make something elaborate. So, he makes a wrap with chicken and tortilla that's always present in his pantry.... - 91.8439
Raw Lettuce Vegetable Wraps With Crisp Onion Rings
Lettuce Vegetable Wraps with Crisp Onion Rings is a nice impromptu meal you can make on a lazy day. With a little bit of slicing and assembling the meal is ready in no time. Enjoy it while watching the Super Bowl. - 88.6881
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 41.3795
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 108.268
Mexican Chicken Wrap
1. Combine mayonnaise and salsa in a bowl.
2. Place tortilla on flat surface. Spread mayonnaise mixture on tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with lettuce, chicken, cheese, and tomato. Roll or fold tortilla and cut in half, if desired. Wrap tightly in... - 28.1301
This video doesn’t show you how to get this tuna mixed! The video has the recipe below which is the only guide! A poorly done home video! - 52.532
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and leave aside.
3) Slit the peppers lengthwise and rinse in cold water.
4) Fill the peppers with cheese.
5) On a clean board, pat the sausage into thin patties.
6) Wrap the... - 37.528
Why go for take out fajitas, when you can prepare your own? The spicy beef fajitas are at their best, when served with plenty of fresh salsa and dollops of sour cream. Health enthusiasts can substitute with low-fat sour cream. Follow the video to recreate at... - 86.6224
Shredded Pork Tacos
Cook onion and garlic in nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent.
Add cooked pork; toss lightly and heat through.
Stir in jalapeno pepper.
Roll up 1/4 cup shredded pork, lettuce, tomatoes, 1 tablespoon cheese and salsa,... - 30.0081
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x3-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and cumin.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with the cooking spray, pour in the oil... - 40.4003
Black Bean Spirak
PLACE beans in food processor container fitted with steel blade or blender container; cover.
Process until smooth.
Spread thin layer of beans on each tortilla.
PLACE cheeses, sour cream and onion salt in food processor container fitted with steel blade or... - 34.3603
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and green onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour... - 26.2442
Pheasant And Bacon Pepper Poppers
1. Preheat oven to 345 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and habenero cheese together.
3. Cut the pheasant into strips
4. Stuff the jalapenos with the habenero pepper cheese.
5. Add the pheasant meat to the top.
6.... - 0
The most difficult thing about this recipe was deciding what to call it. We weren't even planning a video for this weekend due to a previous obligation involving real estate. But, with a couple of hours to spare we just threw a few items together, and ended... - 0
Between the joined dove breasts, place one piece of onion and a jalapeno slice (to taste).
Wrap each dove breast with a bacon strip.
Use toothpicks to hold dove breast and bacon together.
Grill over coals (low heat) for 10-20 minutes.
Add a 1 x 1 inch chunk... - 26.2837
Grilled Hot Dates
Dates are quite a delicacy, not only in the Middle eastern countries, but all throughout the world. When you feel like pampering your sweet tooth, this healthy and no so decadent sweet treat could be the perfect choice. Grilled hot dates make for a... - 111.837
1. Marinade the dove breasts in Italian dressing and chipotle sauce for 2 hours minimum.
2. On the bacon strip place the dove breast followed by jalapenos pepper and then wrap it. Use a toothpick to hold the ends.
3. Grill the ADT's... - 95.2483
1) In a bowl add refried beans, jalapenos and garlic powder.
2) Heat in microwave.
3) Wrap lightly with plastic wrap.
4) Stir beans occasionally while heating for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Serve warm. - 30.8082
1. Place a shrimp, a slice of jalapeno pepper, and cheese on one end of bacon strip. Wrap it tightly as shown in the video.
2. In a pan preheat oil to about 375 degree F.
3. Drop shrimp in pan, and leave it for about 2-3 minutes.
4.... - 102.348
Real Texas Risotto Recipe Part 6 Of 6
In Part 6, the risotto is now ready to be savored. In this video Werst shares the perfect way to garnish the preparation with some delicious ingredients. Make this dish the next time you have guests over and they wouldn't want to leave! - 97.6568
Real Texas Risotto Recipe Part 2 Of 6
In Part 2, it is time to cook the risotto to perfection. Watch Ramona as she shares the procedure to ensure that the risotto is well=made and delicious. - 95.0163
Real Texas Risotto Recipe Part 3 Of 6
In Part 3, now that the rice has been cooked, it is time to add the shallots. Werst shows how to ensure that the shallots are cooked and mixed properly so as to make sure that there are no uncooked or unpleasant bits. - 93.0211
Queso Al Horno
Slice cheese into 1/4 -inch-thick slices and place a single layer in an 8-inch heatproof dish or in a cake or pie pan.
Cover and set aside.
To make hot sauce, peel and finely chop tomatoes; mix tomatoes with green chiles, onion, salt, and jalapeno... - 39.7492
Minute Queso Fundido
With tortilla chips Minute Queso Fundido is something I devour. The flavor of cheese combined with spice factor of pepper just add to the taste. The dip just delicious, try it! - 34.3397
Yellow Tomato Mole Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion over moderate heat. Saute till the onions turn soft in about 5 minutes.
2) Add in tomatoes, pepper, chicken stock and turn up the heat to medium high.
3) In the centre of a large cheesecloth, place... - 44.3428
Pepper And Leek Soup
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, add bell peppers, leeks, jalapeno pepper, butter, and garlic. Mix well.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 6 minutes. Stir once, halfway through cooking for easier... - 42.3931
Grilled Dove Breasts
1. Prepare a marinade using vinegar, olive oil, garlic, oregano, cilantro, cumin and marjoram.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place dove breasts into it.
3. Pour the marinade over dove breasts and close bag.
4. Keep the bag in the... - 48.0919
Beef Fajitas With Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place strips in a plastic bag set into a deep mixing bowl.
For marinade, combine thawed concentrate, salad dressing, chili powder and cloves.
Set aside 1/3... - 43.8525
1) In a bowl, add the orange and grapefruit dices, minced red onion, minced bell pepper, minced cilantro or parsley, lime juice, olive oil, jalapeno peppers, salt and red pepper.
2) Mix well to combine all the flavours.
3) Wrap the bowl with a plastic... - 40.8264
1) Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2) In a shallow glass baking dish, layer half the onion, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, and sliced tomato.
3) Arrange the chicken breasts on top of the ingredients in the baking dish.
4) Add... - 44.8364
Sombrero Red Snapper
Remove the spinach from its wrapping and place on a large plate.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes to complete thawing.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all... - 38.5856
Won't you like to pickle vegetables for sandwiches at home? Sounds interesting, see the video that shares this recipe and use to make Chicago style Italian beef sandwiches. Watch this fantastic video and prepare and store this simple effortless giardiniara... - 122.562
Stuffed Whitewing Dove Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove skin and legs from doves; carefully filet each dove breast.
Cut cheese into 30 strips.
Wash and seed jalapeno peppers; slice each pepper into 6 strips.
Stuff each dove breast with a slice of pepper and a slice of cheese.
Wrap in... - 29.789
This beet salad recipe is a marinated cold salad. Spiced with cloves with jalapeno peppers for a little heat and taste, the beet salad is chilled with vinegar and sugar for mingled flavors. Served as side with meats, fish or ohther dishes, it is quite... - 36.9031
Charleston Pickled Shrimp
1. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onions, finely chop and de seed the jalapenos pepper.
3. In a pot boil water and add the shrimps and once it turns pink turn off the heat and drain the shrimps and... - 0
Bacon Potato Treats
Arrange slices of potato in rectangular dish €” this may require a couple of layers depending on the size of potatoes.
Cover dish with plastic wrap and microwave 4 minutes.
Rotate and microwave another 4 minutes.
When potatoes are cooked, top with grated... - 29.9277
Freeze fish 48 hours at 0°F.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place fish in large glass or plastic bowl.
Add juice and jalapeno peppers.
Add remaining ingredients, except salt, stirring gently to combine.
With back of spoon, gently press mixture... - 41.8697
Guacamole Pate With Salsa
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Heat gently over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until dissolved.
In food processor, puree avocados, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and garlic... - 39.7359
Raw Food Green Burrito
Eric and Bonnie show you how to make burritos in this video. The dish is ideal for raw food diet followers. The video is in English but has sub-titles for other common languages which can be of use to many non-english speakers. - 105.233
Bacon Chile Rellenos
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Carefully remove stems from chilies. Cut chilies in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds.
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese into each Chile quarter. Wrap a half slice of bacon around each. - 19.7888
Place cauliflower on 6-inch plate.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) until crisp-tender, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes; drain.
Spread sour cream over cauliflower.
Spoon cheese onto sour cream; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Microwave uncovered... - 30.187
Mix all the ingredients together in a glass or plastic bowl.
Cover surface directly with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 31.6961
Ceviche By Cooking For Bachelors Tv
This cool fish dish cooks in citrus juice in your refrigerator. There are so many options because ceviche can be made from any fish or shellfish. Choose any citrus, herbs and heat and make it your own. It's so easy. This video features Vietnamese Swai which... - 0
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 43.7246
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 3 Of 8
In Part 3 of the series, it is time to roast the soup bone and other essential vegetables that will add taste and texture to the dish. - 93.8163
Mexican Roll Ups
Mexican rolls ups are tortilla roll ups prepared with cream cheese andjalapenos. Flavored with a bit of minced garlic, these tortilla roll ups are great when served with a picante sauce or guacamole as a dip. - 32.5481
Jalapeno Wrap Recipes By Category