- » Jalapeno Tuna
Jalapeno Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno tuna recipes.
Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos
Game season brings along a lot of unhealthy snacking with it. To counter that try this Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos recipe. You can have it fresh while watching the game at home, or carry it to the stadium. Tastes nice hot or not! - 122.007
You May Also Like!
Fresh Tuna Burgers With Mango Jalapeno Jam
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place fillets and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until fish is finely chopped. Shape fish mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties. Brush patties evenly on each side with oil. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover... - 27.3428
Spiced Seared Tuna With Gazpacho Top Chef
Are you searching for an amazing dish in summer time? If yes, then you have to make this recipe. The chef adds many spices to the tuna which enhances the flavour. Watch the video as the chef prepares the dish. It will tantalize your taste buds. - 119.77
Curried Tuna Mould
Drain tuna and add all chopped ingredients, salt, pepper, curry-powder and Tabasco.
Soften gelatin in cold water and add to hot chicken stock.
Mix Miracle Whip with tuna mixture.
When the gelatin has cooled and begun to thicken, pour a little gelatin in... - 38.2684
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 46.2333
Tuna Baked In Parchment With Red Peppers
1. In a medium skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Add the bell peppers, reduce the heat to medium, and saute, stirring, until tender, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 30... - 36.2134
This video doesn’t show you how to get this tuna mixed! The video has the recipe below which is the only guide! A poorly done home video! - 52.532
Tuna With Avocado Kiwi Salsa
1. If the tuna steaks are large, cut them up into six smaller pieces.
2. In a large shallow bowl, mix the tuna and the remaining ingredients.
3. Turn the tuna ingredients and let it coat the fish well
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes... - 47.2271
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 44.7639