- » Jalapeno Tomato Hot Sauce
Jalapeno Tomato Hot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno tomato hot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno tomato hot sauce recipes.
Tomato And Jalapeno Pepper Salsa
Blanch, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Cook on a low fire with the onion, garlic, salt and sugar until thick.
Add the green chillies while the salsa is still hot.
Remove from the gas.
Add chopped jalapenos. - 31.4354
Hot Tomato Casserole
Put all the tomatoes and peppers in a deep saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Simmer until the tomatoes are reduced to a thick sauce, about 30 minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
Pour the tomato mixture into a 2 quart... - 34.6713
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 39.2206
Chili Pepper Pasta With Jalapeno Butter Sauce
1) Follow the package direction to cook pasta.
2) Use a large skillet, to melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add jalapenos, garlic and tomatillos to sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Fold in cilantro, wine, lime juice, salt and pepper.
5)... - 43.7959
Hot Tomato Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat butter on medium heat. Add onion, garlic and jalapeno; saute until softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Add ketchup, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce and cook until heated through. - 22.5056
Jalapeno Cracker Spread
Beat cheeses together to blend well.
Gradually beat in remaining ingredients to blend well.
Stores in refrigerator up to one week. - 28.8145
San Antonio Hot Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients mixing well.
2. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve the hot sauce with taco chips and store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator. - 41.3729
Swordfish Steaks With Salsa
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Heat oil in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish and cook, turning once, until well browned and just opaque in center when cut, about 7 minutes total.
Transfer to a platter; keep warm.
Add garlic and chili to pan... - 33.1707
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 90.6182
Cowboy Steaks With Stuffed Jalapeños, Tequila Guacamole
FOR THE GRILLED STEAKS
1. Combine the garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl or mortar and mix well.
2. Wrap the perimeter of each steak with strips of bacon securing it with toothpicks.
3. Brush each steak with the garlic... - 0
Hot N' Spicy Salsa
1) Chop tomatoes, onion, and peppers.
2) Put the vegetables in a bowl.
3) Add lime, garlic, and parsley to it.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Keep at room temperature for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
6) Serve with blue tortilla corn... - 40.3966
Hot Chili With Beans And Tomato
They don’t call it “chili” for nothing! This is a fiery dish which has three kinds of heat. Chili is a great option when you want to just have a good time and forget what’s cooking! You could turn down the hotness and suit it more to your palate. - 115.476
Fish Fillets In Green Sauce
1. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) oil in 8- to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and chilies; saute until soft, about 4 minutes. Add tomatillos, garlic and cumin; saute 1 minute.
2. Add 1/3 cup (80 mL) water, the chopped... - 36.043
Mexican Lentil Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, and saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add parsnips and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Bring vegetable mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 39.095
Hot And Sweet Dipping Sauce
Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl and add the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, and cider vinegar.
Stir to blend thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined. - 35.1838
Shrimp With Tomato Sauce On Rice
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chili; chop chili.
Cook and stir chili, onion and garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, celery, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Heat to boiling;... - 42.7833
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.9142
San Antonio Hot Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Serve the hot sauce with taco chips.
Store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator. - 29.0139
Skewers With Tomato Sauce
1. Thread fish onto six lightly oiled skewers, brush with lime juice and season with black pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until onion is... - 36.4295
Tomato Oyster Sauce
Mix spices and herbs together and set aside.
Pour oysters with their juices into saucepan. Cover with cold water and poach 3 minutes over medium-low heat. Drain and set aside.
Heat butter in cast iron pan over medium heat. Add spice mixture, stir and cook 1... - 32.9722
Hot Seafood Cheese Dip
My sister likes this Hot Seafood Cheese Dip recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of condiments. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this condiment .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dip... - 36.5813
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce And Olives
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chilies; cut chilies lengthwise into thin strips.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until onion is tender.
Add chilies, tomato sauce, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and 1/8... - 43.3027
Tomato & Green Chile Sauce
Mix tomatoes with green chiles, onion, salt, and jalapeno chiles to taste (about 1 jalapeno to each cup of sauce will make it noticeably hot).
Makes about 3 cups. - 19.5058
Mexican Tomato & Green Chile Sauce
Mexican Tomato & Green Chile Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Mexican Tomato & Green Chile Sauce, you will always crave for some more. - 25.2173
Mexican Style Tomato Sauce
In a blender puree the tomatoes with the onion, the garlic, and the chilies.
In a large skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, add the tomato puree, and cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Season... - 23.6671
Green Tomato Chutney & Tartar Sauce Fit For A Queen
Looking for some yummy dips and sauces to compliment your snacks? Chef Bhal Dave here explains two different sauces to go with your snacks or salads. Healthy, tasty, and nutritious, these dips and sauces can be easily prepared from readily available... - 77.2534
Cumin Chicken With Hot Citrus Salsa
1 For salsa, in a small mixing bowl combine the tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain; chop tomatoes. Peel and chop the orange, reserving about 2 teaspoons of the juice. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes, chopped orange, reserved... - 31.3854
Hot Salsa has a very lively taste. The lemon juice gives Hot Salsa a tangy taste. - 35.0018
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 110.944
Tomato And Orange Mojo
In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute the garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Add the orange juice and reduce by half.
Add the tomatoes and the vinegar and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add the cilantro, black... - 39.4411
Betty's Perky Picante Sauce
This is a very versatile sauce and goes great with tortilla chips as well. You can't imagine how easy it is to make this sauce. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 106.068
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 136.097
Raw Buffalo Wing Sauce
We're in Buffalo, so obviously, it was worth a shot to try to make a raw food recipe for hot wing sauce...Of course, we have no chicken wings to add it to, but maybe you can help us figure out what we can put it on! - 0
1) In a bowl add all the ingredients and toss together with salt to taste.
2) Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
3) Serve cold. - 32.5898
Basic Tomato Salsa
I love this Basic Tomato Salsa Recipe. This Basic Tomato Salsa Recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. It’s hot and tasty. This is my husband’s favorite salsa. So whenever I serve it to him he enjoys it a lot. This dish brings more... - 36.7232
Grouper Macadamia With Pineapple Tomato Salsa
1)To prepare salsa, ina bowl, mix together, pineapple, tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions, onion, cloves, jalapenos, cilantro, white vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Season. Place in refrigerator.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees... - 45.9786
Cold Tomato Salsa
1) Trim the chili, seed them and cut into quarters.
2) Wash the cilantro, dry it and trim.
3) Wash the tomatoes and cut them into halves.
4) In a food processor, put the chili through feed tube and mince.
5) While motor is running, add... - 41.0981
Tuna & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix tomatoes, cilantro, chiles, garlic, onions, and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the lime juice. Cover and set aside.
2. Mix remaining 3 tablespoons (45 ml) lime juice with oil. Rinse tuna and pat dry; then brush both sides of each steak... - 33.0158
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
Hot Snapper Veracruz
Place fish in greased baking dish.
Add lime juice to nearly cover and marinate 30 minutes, turning fillets once.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and onion and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and jalapenos and simmer gently 5... - 33.3721
Hot Chicken Wings
Cut the wings at the joints and reserve the tips for stock or another use.
You should have about 2 pounds of remaining wings.
In a large bowl, combine the tomato sauce, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, jalapenos, red pepper, and black pepper.
Add the wings... - 44.517
Spicy Hot Chicken And Zucchini
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together tomato juice, jalapeno peppers, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 47.8599
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 42.0984
Hot Texas Chili
1) Prepare the beans to sort and wash.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and cover with water.
3) Place the Dutch oven on heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Cover with a lid and boil for another 2 minutes.
5) Put off the heat and... - 47.2449
In a bowl combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, chilies and salt; mix well.
Salsa should be prepared as close to serving time as possible. - 28.9586
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-3/4 hours or until mixture reaches desired thickness.
Pour hot mixture into hot jars, leaving 1/4-in headspace.
Process in a boiling-water bath for... - 38.0471
Super Easy Salsa
There are so many recipe variations for making salsa ranging from the mild to the fiery hot. This is as the name says a super easy salsa. It has a little sweet to mellow out the heat. - 116.885
Extra Spicy Refried Beans, Lettuce, Tomatoes, And Lime
1. In a medium nonstick skillet, over medium heat heat refried beans.
2. Stirring in jalapeno, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder, reduce heat to low and keep warm until ready to serve.
3. In a salad bowl toss lettuce and tomatoes to combine, season... - 38.1025
Guacamole With Cucumber And Cherry Tomato
1) In a large bowl using a fork mash the avocado.
2) Stir all the ingredients except the last. Add salt to taste.
3) Serve with Tortilla Chips or Pita Chips. - 36.1704
ln a large skillet cook almonds over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
In the same skillet cook sweet pepper and jalapeno pepper in hot oil about '2 minutes or until tender.
Stir in... - 44.8916
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 116.129
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water and ham hock in 4- or 5-quart (4- or 5-L) Dutch oven. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to very low. Simmer, covered,... - 34.1235
Red Snapper Veracruz
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Dip in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove garlic with slotted spoon... - 35.7744
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
In a large bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, peaches, broth, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Just before serving, stir in shrimp. - 34.1714
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil.
Combine vegetables and remaining ingredients except tomato sauce in container of an electric blender; process 2 to 3 seconds.
Combine vegetable mixture and tomato sauce, stirring well. - 31.0405
Steaks With Vegetable Sauce
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Heat half of oil in saucepan.
Cook jalapeno peppers, onions and yellow pepper 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Mix in tomatoes and zucchini; cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Mix in pineapple, season and add cumin, oregano and... - 41.5179
Shrimp With Pumpkin-seed Sauce
Thaw frozen shrimp.
In large skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown; stir in flour.
Add undrained tomatoes, chopped jalapeno pepper, coriander, salt, bouillon granules, and sugar.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in... - 39.3909
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 48.5027
Homemade Gourmet Sliders
If you're in the mood to have Sliders, then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. They are quite healthy too as they are grilled and not fried. - 133.85
1.In a medium skillet, saute sausage until brown.
2.In a slow cooker, put pink beans, chili powder, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeno chili,browned sausage and hot water.
3.Close the cooker and let the ingredients cook on LOW for 8-9... - 33.9739
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle over medium heat.
Simmer for 2 to 2 1/2 hours until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace; seal with 2 piece lids.
Process in a boiling water bath for 10... - 31.7556
Chicken Sauce Piquant
In plastic bag, mix 1 tablespoon of the Poultry Magic into the flour.
Remove excess fat from chicken pieces and sprinkle remaining Poultry Magic evenly on chicken pieces.
Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
In large skillet, heat 1/2 inch oil to 350°F.
Fry... - 37.8722
Chipotle Salsa Sauce
It's game night, and you have all your friends coming over at your place. You don't know what sauce to serve with a bowl of chips or nachos. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and tangy Chipotle Salsa Sauce. It is one of the most tastiest sauces... - 95.4568
Chicken With Mole Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from pan.
Set aside; keep warm.
Add onion, jalapeno... - 40.0055
Tasty Mango Salsa
You don't really have to tour the Tex-Mex restaurants to enjoy the best of salsas. Chef Keith Snow presents a simple yet delectable salsa recipe that can be easily tossed up at home in a few simple steps. Just crab your crackers, crudités, chips or whatever... - 102.328
Pico It Gallo Dip
Combine the tomatoes, scallions, jalapenos, garlic, coriander, oregano, lime juice, and tomato juice in a serving bowl.
Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Variations Substitute white distilled vinegar for lime juice, and green bell peppers for... - 36.2344
Spicy Guacamole With Sour Cream
1. In the work bowl of a food processor, mix avocado, onion, tomato, and cucumber and process for about 10 seconds.
2. Season to taste with paprika, salt and peppers.
3. Further, add sour cream and parsley.
4. Process for another 5 seconds.
5.... - 46.3283
1.Cut the tomatoes in small cubes.
2.In a bowl, put green onions, cilantro, basil, garlic, jalapeno peppers, chili flakes, hot sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and sugar.
3.Stir all the ingredients well.
4.Toss over hot... - 42.2039
In a medium size bowl, mix the tomatoes, onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper.
Stir in the vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, and red pepper sauce.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for... - 31.5411
Guacamole Pate With Salsa
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Heat gently over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until dissolved.
In food processor, puree avocados, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and garlic... - 39.7359
Salsa For A Crowd.
Place two undrained cans of tomatoes in a large bowl.
Drain the two remaining cans; add tomatoes to bowl.
Stir in the chopped fresh tomatoes, corn, black beans, onion, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings.
Stir in jalapeno if... - 35.5158
Roasted Chilli Salsa
Place tomatoes, chillies, onion and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal and roast until skins are blistered and charred and flesh of vegetables are soft.
Peel onion and garlic, roughly chop and place in a bowl.
Roughly chop tomatoes and chillies and add... - 33.5811
Boiled New Potatoes With Salsa
1) Chop the onions coarsely.
2) Cut half lime into wedges and squeeze the remaining half to get 1 teaspoon of juice.
3) Discard the seeds from jalapeno and cut into quarters.
4) Rinse and scrub potatoes but do not peel.
5) Cut the potatoes in... - 44.7796
Cold Weather Salsa
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, onions, garlic and jalapeno pepper.
Bring to boil; cook for 5 minutes or just until onions are translucent.
Stir in sugar, vinegar, lime juice, coriander and salt.
Reduce heat and... - 41.1539
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, jalapenos, garlic, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili peppers, coriander, cumin, oregano, and black pepper.
Microwave on high... - 41.1782
Grilled Fish With Salsa
Grilled fish with salsa is made with a fruity vegetable salsa. Seasoned and brushed with lemon juice, the whitefish fillets are grill cooked over charcoal till done. Served with the peppy mango avocado and tomato salsa on the side, the grilled fish may also... - 42.6906
To make in a blender or food processor: Combine garlic, onion, chiles, cilantro, and tomatoes in a blender or food processor and whirl briefly just until coarsely chopped.
Add oil and lime juice; whirl until mixture is finely chopped.
Season to taste with... - 28.2779
Swordfish Steaks With Salsa
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish and cook, turning once, until well browned on outside and just opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 8 to 10 minutes.
Transfer to a warm platter; keep... - 33.2336
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 117.734
Salsa Shrimp And Zucchini
1) Slice the zucchini into halves crosswise. Then slit them lengthwise into strips of 1/8-inch thickness.
2) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the sliced zucchini pieces. Saute them till they become... - 47.0942
Grilled Swordfish Tacos With Citrus Salsa And Jicama Slaw
1)Combine together grated orange zest, grated lime zest and orange juice.
2)Coat fish with marinade and let marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
3)Toss red grapefruits, orange, limes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and olive oil, salt and... - 46.6903
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
Confetti Garden Salsa
COMBINE THE QUINCE, tomato, onion, bell pepper, broccoli, parsley, cilantro, carrot, garlic, and chiles in a large bowl.
Toss to mix well, and season to taste with salt and pepper. - 34.2194
Mexican Chicken Parmesan And Guacamole
Jaret Reddick, Gary Wiseman, and Erik Chandler from the band Bowling for Soup join Lisa Bouchelle and Chef Tony Clark to showcase their original recipes for Mexican Chicken Parmesan and guacamole. - 102.714
Six Layer Dip
Spread beans in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir garlic powder and garlic salt, lemon juice and mayonnaise into avocados.
Spread over beans.
Carefully spread sour cream over avocado layer.
Spoon drained picante over sour cream.
Top with a layer of tomatoes,... - 39.562
Grilled Chicken With Fusilli And Salsa Cruda
1. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, peppers, salt, and 3 table-spoons of olive oil, vinegar, cheese, and cilantro. Mix well. Let salsa stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta... - 31.7193
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
Insert metal blade.
Chop cilantro; leave in work bowl.
With motor running, drop chiles through feed tube; continue processing until finely chopped.
Transfer chiles and cilantro to a mixing bowl.
Add to chile mixture.
Change to slicing... - 43.1617
Black Eyed Pea Dip
1) In a pot, mix together celery, jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, onion, black pepper, Tabasco, ketchup, salt, bouillon, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2) Heat the celery mixture and bring to slow simmer.
3) In a bowl, lightly mash peas, not to make a paste.
4)... - 47.3027
Baked Beans With Salsa
1) In a large saucepan, place the cow peas and cover with 6 inches of water to soak overnight.
2) Alternately, bring the water to a boil, cover, remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.
3) Drain and rinse the beans.
4) Preheat the oven... - 45.8892
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
Oven Baked Tortilla Chips With Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
Mix all the salsa ingredients together and set salsa aside.
Mash the avocados with a fork, then add the remaining guacamole ingredients.
You can also puree all the ingredients in a food processor if you prefer.
Place the tortilla... - 40.5601
Chili Seared Salmon With Sweet Pepper Salsa
Combine first 13 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Let stand at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon Salt, and black pepper; rub evenly over Salmon fillets.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat... - 32.1269
Beef And Salsa Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Seed green and sweet peppers; cut each into 8 wedges.
Place pepper wedges, steak, and onion in bag; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Combine... - 43.2662
1 ln a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the sweet green pepper, serrano pepper, and garlic and cook 4 minutes longer or until the... - 40.8269