- » Jalapeno Tomato Hot Sauce
Jalapeno Tomato Hot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno tomato hot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno tomato hot sauce recipes.
Tomato And Jalapeno Pepper Salsa
Blanch, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Cook on a low fire with the onion, garlic, salt and sugar until thick.
Add the green chillies while the salsa is still hot.
Remove from the gas.
Add chopped jalapenos. - 29.6889
Hot Tomato Casserole
Put all the tomatoes and peppers in a deep saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Simmer until the tomatoes are reduced to a thick sauce, about 30 minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
Pour the tomato mixture into a 2 quart... - 34.5732
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 38.7161
Chili Pepper Pasta With Jalapeno Butter Sauce
1) Follow the package direction to cook pasta.
2) Use a large skillet, to melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add jalapenos, garlic and tomatillos to sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Fold in cilantro, wine, lime juice, salt and pepper.
5)... - 44.9623
Jalapeno Cracker Spread
Beat cheeses together to blend well.
Gradually beat in remaining ingredients to blend well.
Stores in refrigerator up to one week. - 27.7176
Hot Tomato Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat butter on medium heat. Add onion, garlic and jalapeno; saute until softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Add ketchup, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce and cook until heated through. - 22.5223
San Antonio Hot Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients mixing well.
2. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve the hot sauce with taco chips and store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator. - 41.0621
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 92.2591
Hot Chili With Beans And Tomato
They don’t call it “chili” for nothing! This is a fiery dish which has three kinds of heat. Chili is a great option when you want to just have a good time and forget what’s cooking! You could turn down the hotness and suit it more to your palate. - 141.107
Mexican Lentil Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, and saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add parsnips and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Bring vegetable mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 37.0684
Fish Fillets In Green Sauce
1. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) oil in 8- to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and chilies; saute until soft, about 4 minutes. Add tomatillos, garlic and cumin; saute 1 minute.
2. Add 1/3 cup (80 mL) water, the chopped... - 34.9724
Hot And Sweet Dipping Sauce
Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl and add the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, and cider vinegar.
Stir to blend thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined. - 33.2598
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.2522
San Antonio Hot Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Serve the hot sauce with taco chips.
Store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator. - 27.8978
Shrimp With Tomato Sauce On Rice
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chili; chop chili.
Cook and stir chili, onion and garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, celery, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Heat to boiling;... - 40.4372
Hot Seafood Cheese Dip
My sister likes this Hot Seafood Cheese Dip recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of condiments. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this condiment .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dip... - 36.479
Skewers With Tomato Sauce
1. Thread fish onto six lightly oiled skewers, brush with lime juice and season with black pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until onion is... - 34.804
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce And Olives
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chilies; cut chilies lengthwise into thin strips.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until onion is tender.
Add chilies, tomato sauce, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and 1/8... - 40.877
Tomato Oyster Sauce
Mix spices and herbs together and set aside.
Pour oysters with their juices into saucepan. Cover with cold water and poach 3 minutes over medium-low heat. Drain and set aside.
Heat butter in cast iron pan over medium heat. Add spice mixture, stir and cook 1... - 31.3142
Tomato & Green Chile Sauce
Mix tomatoes with green chiles, onion, salt, and jalapeno chiles to taste (about 1 jalapeno to each cup of sauce will make it noticeably hot).
Makes about 3 cups. - 17.9476
Mexican Tomato & Green Chile Sauce
Mexican Tomato & Green Chile Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Mexican Tomato & Green Chile Sauce, you will always crave for some more. - 22.8146
Mexican Style Tomato Sauce
In a blender puree the tomatoes with the onion, the garlic, and the chilies.
In a large skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, add the tomato puree, and cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Season... - 22.2224
Green Tomato Chutney & Tartar Sauce Fit For A Queen
Looking for some yummy dips and sauces to compliment your snacks? Chef Bhal Dave here explains two different sauces to go with your snacks or salads. Healthy, tasty, and nutritious, these dips and sauces can be easily prepared from readily available... - 70.6674
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 133.722
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 114.159
Tomato And Orange Mojo
In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute the garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Add the orange juice and reduce by half.
Add the tomatoes and the vinegar and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add the cilantro, black... - 36.9547
Betty's Perky Picante Sauce
This is a very versatile sauce and goes great with tortilla chips as well. You can't imagine how easy it is to make this sauce. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 107.927
Raw Buffalo Wing Sauce
We're in Buffalo, so obviously, it was worth a shot to try to make a raw food recipe for hot wing sauce...Of course, we have no chicken wings to add it to, but maybe you can help us figure out what we can put it on! - 0
Hot Snapper Veracruz
Place fish in greased baking dish.
Add lime juice to nearly cover and marinate 30 minutes, turning fillets once.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and onion and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and jalapenos and simmer gently 5... - 31.6072
Hot Chicken Wings
Cut the wings at the joints and reserve the tips for stock or another use.
You should have about 2 pounds of remaining wings.
In a large bowl, combine the tomato sauce, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, jalapenos, red pepper, and black pepper.
Add the wings... - 42.2047
Spicy Hot Chicken And Zucchini
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together tomato juice, jalapeno peppers, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 46.9353
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 40.4765
Hot Texas Chili
1) Prepare the beans to sort and wash.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and cover with water.
3) Place the Dutch oven on heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Cover with a lid and boil for another 2 minutes.
5) Put off the heat and... - 46.6829
1) In a bowl add all the ingredients and toss together with salt to taste.
2) Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
3) Serve cold. - 32.2835
Extra Spicy Refried Beans, Lettuce, Tomatoes, And Lime
1. In a medium nonstick skillet, over medium heat heat refried beans.
2. Stirring in jalapeno, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder, reduce heat to low and keep warm until ready to serve.
3. In a salad bowl toss lettuce and tomatoes to combine, season... - 37.0497
Guacamole With Cucumber And Cherry Tomato
1) In a large bowl using a fork mash the avocado.
2) Stir all the ingredients except the last. Add salt to taste.
3) Serve with Tortilla Chips or Pita Chips. - 36.4907
ln a large skillet cook almonds over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
In the same skillet cook sweet pepper and jalapeno pepper in hot oil about '2 minutes or until tender.
Stir in... - 42.3553
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water and ham hock in 4- or 5-quart (4- or 5-L) Dutch oven. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to very low. Simmer, covered,... - 32.7792
Red Snapper Veracruz
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Dip in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove garlic with slotted spoon... - 34.8358
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
In a large bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, peaches, broth, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Just before serving, stir in shrimp. - 32.1341
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil.
Combine vegetables and remaining ingredients except tomato sauce in container of an electric blender; process 2 to 3 seconds.
Combine vegetable mixture and tomato sauce, stirring well. - 29.9849
Steaks With Vegetable Sauce
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Heat half of oil in saucepan.
Cook jalapeno peppers, onions and yellow pepper 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Mix in tomatoes and zucchini; cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Mix in pineapple, season and add cumin, oregano and... - 40.2706
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 50.1125
Homemade Gourmet Sliders
If you're in the mood to have Sliders, then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. They are quite healthy too as they are grilled and not fried. - 135.44
1.In a medium skillet, saute sausage until brown.
2.In a slow cooker, put pink beans, chili powder, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeno chili,browned sausage and hot water.
3.Close the cooker and let the ingredients cook on LOW for 8-9... - 34.3022
Shrimp With Pumpkin-seed Sauce
Thaw frozen shrimp.
In large skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown; stir in flour.
Add undrained tomatoes, chopped jalapeno pepper, coriander, salt, bouillon granules, and sugar.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in... - 34.9909
Chipotle Salsa Sauce
It's game night, and you have all your friends coming over at your place. You don't know what sauce to serve with a bowl of chips or nachos. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and tangy Chipotle Salsa Sauce. It is one of the most tastiest sauces... - 97.0454
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle over medium heat.
Simmer for 2 to 2 1/2 hours until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace; seal with 2 piece lids.
Process in a boiling water bath for 10... - 29.4526
Chicken Sauce Piquant
In plastic bag, mix 1 tablespoon of the Poultry Magic into the flour.
Remove excess fat from chicken pieces and sprinkle remaining Poultry Magic evenly on chicken pieces.
Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
In large skillet, heat 1/2 inch oil to 350°F.
Fry... - 36.517
Chicken With Mole Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from pan.
Set aside; keep warm.
Add onion, jalapeno... - 38.7003
Pico It Gallo Dip
Combine the tomatoes, scallions, jalapenos, garlic, coriander, oregano, lime juice, and tomato juice in a serving bowl.
Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Variations Substitute white distilled vinegar for lime juice, and green bell peppers for... - 36.0092
Tasty Mango Salsa
You don't really have to tour the Tex-Mex restaurants to enjoy the best of salsas. Chef Keith Snow presents a simple yet delectable salsa recipe that can be easily tossed up at home in a few simple steps. Just crab your crackers, crudités, chips or whatever... - 103.951
Spicy Guacamole With Sour Cream
1. In the work bowl of a food processor, mix avocado, onion, tomato, and cucumber and process for about 10 seconds.
2. Season to taste with paprika, salt and peppers.
3. Further, add sour cream and parsley.
4. Process for another 5 seconds.
5.... - 44.0194
Six Layer Dip
Spread beans in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir garlic powder and garlic salt, lemon juice and mayonnaise into avocados.
Spread over beans.
Carefully spread sour cream over avocado layer.
Spoon drained picante over sour cream.
Top with a layer of tomatoes,... - 36.8559
Mexican Chicken Parmesan And Guacamole
Jaret Reddick, Gary Wiseman, and Erik Chandler from the band Bowling for Soup join Lisa Bouchelle and Chef Tony Clark to showcase their original recipes for Mexican Chicken Parmesan and guacamole. - 106.079
Black Eyed Pea Dip
1) In a pot, mix together celery, jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, onion, black pepper, Tabasco, ketchup, salt, bouillon, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2) Heat the celery mixture and bring to slow simmer.
3) In a bowl, lightly mash peas, not to make a paste.
4)... - 46.3783
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 110.687
1) In a large bowl, cover the soybeans and wheat berries in sufficient water and soak overnight.
2) In a heavy saucepan, transfer the soaked items and place over heat.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 hours... - 46.5081
Why go for take out fajitas, when you can prepare your own? The spicy beef fajitas are at their best, when served with plenty of fresh salsa and dollops of sour cream. Health enthusiasts can substitute with low-fat sour cream. Follow the video to recreate at... - 120.176
1 Wrap the tortillas in foil and heat on 3 or 6 plates (3 plates if serving as a main course, 6 plates if serving as a snack). Meanwhile, prepare the chicken and season with salt; mix in cilantro and garlic.
2 When tortillas are heated through, about 15... - 37.7892
Santa Fe Pasta Prima Vera
Core tomatoes and place with whole garlic cloves and jalapenos on greased pan and roast until tomatoes have cracked and soft to the touch in 350° oven.
Remove from oven and remove stems and seeds from jalapenos, then place all items in blender and puree.
To... - 30.3707
In a medium size bowl, mix the tomatoes, onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper.
Stir in the vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, and red pepper sauce.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for... - 30.3491
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Green Bell Peppers Stuffed with a spicy rice mixture and topped off with cheese and baked to perfection.... - 30.7298
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and... - 43.7316
Great Guacamole is a perfect side dish. Great Guacamole can be served with appetizers or roast main dish. Great Guacamole gets its rich flavor from lemon juice and hot sauce. - 24.9434
Guacamole Pate With Salsa
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Heat gently over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until dissolved.
In food processor, puree avocados, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and garlic... - 38.429
Sloppy Joes With Onion Rings
An easy dish to whip up for the kids! Sloppy Joes are meaty enough not to break the bank! Watch Ken make these Joes in this video! - 116.909
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, barbecue sauce, 3 tablespoons of the onions, the lime juice, vinegar and jalapeno peppers.
Season to taste with hot pepper sauce.
Combine cheese with remaining onions.
For each quesadilla, sprinkle about 1/2 cup cheese-onion... - 40.5196
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Dust with flour and salt.
In large skillet, brown chicken skin side down in hot oil over medium heat, about 5 minutes; turn.
Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes more.
Add stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, raisins, jalapenos, cumin an - 30.224
Best In The West Venison Chili
Pour oil into a 5 to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add venison, a portion at a time, and brown well, stirring often.
Then stir in onion, green pepper, garlic, and jalapeno.
Stir often until onion is limp, about 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce,... - 40.8944
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, broth, peaches or nectarines, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, tequila (if desired), garlic, sugar, and bottled hot pepper sauce. Cover and chill mixture 2 to... - 35.0643
Queso Al Horno
Slice cheese into 1/4 -inch-thick slices and place a single layer in an 8-inch heatproof dish or in a cake or pie pan.
Cover and set aside.
To make hot sauce, peel and finely chop tomatoes; mix tomatoes with green chiles, onion, salt, and jalapeno... - 39.5182
Salsa For A Crowd.
Place two undrained cans of tomatoes in a large bowl.
Drain the two remaining cans; add tomatoes to bowl.
Stir in the chopped fresh tomatoes, corn, black beans, onion, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings.
Stir in jalapeno if... - 33.834
1) In a Dutch oven (4-quart), cook the onions, green pepper and garlic together with the ground chuck till the meat has turned brown. Drain properly.
2) Add the drained kidney beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, green chilies,... - 38.2332
Beefy chimichangas are very popular as a Tex-Mex fried burrito recipe. Prepared with ground beef and refried beans, the beefy chimichangas are spiced with garlic and green chilies and served with hot tomato sauce and cheese topping. Spicy and rich! - 44.5047
Cold Weather Salsa
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, onions, garlic and jalapeno pepper.
Bring to boil; cook for 5 minutes or just until onions are translucent.
Stir in sugar, vinegar, lime juice, coriander and salt.
Reduce heat and... - 39.3529
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, jalapenos, garlic, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili peppers, coriander, cumin, oregano, and black pepper.
Microwave on high... - 39.5499
1.Cut the tomatoes in small cubes.
2.In a bowl, put green onions, cilantro, basil, garlic, jalapeno peppers, chili flakes, hot sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and sugar.
3.Stir all the ingredients well.
4.Toss over hot... - 42.3423
Chilies Con Queso
1) In a medium-size saucepan boil 750 ml of wtaer and blanch the courgette for 1 minute.
2) Drain courgettes in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Wrap n paper towel and kee in refrigerator until used.
4) Seed and cut the chipotle or... - 46.1711
Blue Ribbon Burgers
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix the beef, Worcestershire, red pepper sauce, and lemon pepper until well blended. Form into six 6-inch patties, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler. Grill... - 33.3232
Pinangat Na Pampano - Filipino Pompano Dish
1.Clean fish thoroughly, cut into 3 pieces and rub with sea salt and set aside.
2.In a pot, bring 3 ½ cups of water to a boil.
3.Add in tomatoes, onion, ginger and salt (fish sauce) and pepper.
4.Let it boil for 20 minutes in low to medium heat or... - 100.264
Flank Steak Tacos
1. In a food processor, add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper and blend until the mixture looks coarsely chopped.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the steak into 2-inch cubes. Pat dry the steak and season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a... - 120.444
Radiatore Salad With Salmon And Papaya
Prepare radiatore according to package directions.
Transfer to medium bowl.
While still warm, add oil; toss well.
Season with black pepper.
Set aside to cool.
Add salmon, papaya, tomatoes, scallions, yellow pepper and cucumber to radiatore.
Toss to... - 36.3917
Spanish Garden Chili
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, sauté onion, green pepper and zucchini in water for about 5 minutes until vegetables become soft.
2) Stir in bulgur and cook for 1 more minute, stirring continuously.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after... - 43.9372
Carna Asada Sandwich
Go Mexican for a change and enjoy a fiesta with your friends! Get on your sombreros and poncho and cook up a storm! For your idea creation you may want to watch this video and figure out how to great a wonderful carna asada sandwich filled with some sumptuous... - 122.328
Seriously Tasty Traditional Texas Chili
I can’t begin to emphasise the importance of a good chili powder to the taste of your final chili. I picked up the recipe for my own Traditional Texas Chili Powder from an 87-year-old lady in Austin, Texas. She assured me the recipe was already at least 150... - 41.5103
Tailgating Recipe: Frankly Fabulous Dip
In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley prepares a unique appetizer that is sure to be a big hit at any tailgate. This video series includes hot dog and sausage recipes that you can cook entirely or partially ahead of time for... - 140.565
Eggs A La Pat
Saute bacon, then onions and peppers.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in casserole.
Line casserole with eggs and cover with sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees until hot.
Serves 10 to 12.
Good for brunch or... - 39.7563
Butternut Squash And Black Bean Chili
1. Dice the onions, celery stalks, pablano pepper and jalapeno, set aside.
2. Mince the garlic, cut the butternut squash into cubes, set aside.
3. Chop the cilantro and drain and rinse the black beans, set aside.
4. In a large pan pour... - 89.0476
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add green onions and remaining ingredients; stir gently. - 28.877
Dan’s Traditional Texas Chili Powder
To make Dan’s traditional Texas chili powder, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing thoroughly. Pour into an airtight container and store in a cool, dark place.
Cut the beef into even cubes and remove any sinew; leave a little fat on the meat to... - 29.561
Chile Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a shallow casserole about 2-quart size.
3. Add pinto beans, chili with beans, bean dip with jalapenos, green pepper, green onion, and chili sauce.
4. Stir to mix well.
5. In a casserole spread mixture... - 40.5605
Flounder Fillets With Chick Pea Relish
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) FOR THE CHICK PEA RELISH: Take a small bowl and combine onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper, vinegar and garlic in it. Add chick peas and mix well. Set aside.
3) FOR THE FLOUNDER FILLETS: Take a small saucepan... - 45.3689
Chili For Four
In saucepan combine beef and water; simmer about 15 minutes or until beef loses its red color.
Strain and refrigerate liquid and beef in separate containers.
Chill liquid until fat congeals on top; remove fat and discard.
Set aside 3/4 cup liquid.
Freeze... - 38.4913
Salsa Shrimp And Zucchini
1) Slice the zucchini into halves crosswise. Then slit them lengthwise into strips of 1/8-inch thickness.
2) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the sliced zucchini pieces. Saute them till they become... - 46.3521