- » Jalapeno Salt
Jalapeno Salt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno salt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno salt recipes.
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 130.597
Mexican Jalapeno And Tomato Pie - Part 4 - Baking
In the 4th and final part of the video series, it is now time to combine all the ingredients and bake the pie. Once done, the aromatic dish will taste so amazing that you would want to make batch after batch! - 100.062
Texan Cha Cha Sauce - Part 1 - Selecting And Chopping Jalapenos
Cha Cha sauce is a Texan favorite and if you, like many real Texan food fans, would rather cook the sauce at home than buy it at a store, then this is the perfect video for you. Watch Ramona Werst demonstrate how to make the perfect Cha Cha sauce in this 4... - 100.406
Jalapenos Stuffed With Mangoes And Peanuts
This recipe of jalapeno stuffed with mangoes and peanuts is a real twist of taste, as every mouthful has different mix of flavors and textures, it is sweet, it is spicy, it is soft, it is crunchy, well you can simply say that this snack is out of the world.... - 121.143
Texan Cha Cha Sauce - Part 4 - Refrigeration
In Part 4, Ramona demonstrates the sauce that has been refrigerated overnight and is now ready for consumption. She enjoys the yummy sauce with a crunchy chip. So what are you waiting for? Make a batch already! - 98.3173
Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Potatoes
If you got a grill going then the next best side dish to accompany that would be the grilled potatoes! This is a Filipino based recipe, which has these potatoes spiced to a level! Try this version of the recipe for to have with your grill. See the video for... - 64.6342
Heirloom Tomato Salad With Jalapeño And Cilantro Vinaigrette
When the heat of summer is in full gear I tend to avoid using the stove and prefer making refreshing dishes like this heirloom tomato salad. I love the subtle spiciness of the vinaigrette and the richness that the queso fresco adds although I'm also partial... - 125.884
Denver Summer Relish
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine tomatoes, onions, raisins, vinegar, sugar, ginger, and chilies. Boil over high heat, stirring often, until mixture is reduced to 3 cups, about 20 minutes.
2. Let cool at least 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt; stir. - 24.074
Hot Grits With Jalapenos & Cheese
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, gradually stir water into grits.
Stirring over high heat, bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, for 10 minutes.
Add 3 cups cheese to grits and stir until cheese is smoothly melted.
Add jalapenos and... - 30.0665
Corn Bread with some chopped Jalapenos to spice up the bread! An easy make bread for the day . A video shown by the drunk cook, so better watch out for strong language! - 60.3092
Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf
Try this delicious version of Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 41.1634
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and combine together garlic, tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno pepper, salt, lemon juice and coriander or parsley in it.
2) Process all the ingredients until coarsely chopped. Tomato juice can be... - 31.7901
Real Texas Jalapeno Mayonnaise
1. Halve the jalapenos lengthwise and deseed them. Halve each half, again.
2. Using a food processor, chop the Jalapenos very finely.
3. In a blender, put the mayonnaise and the jalapenos and the salt and pepper to taste. Blend to a... - 102.585
Jalapeno En Escabeche
1. Rinse jalapenos and pierce each with a fork. Peel carrots and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel onion and cut vertically into 1/4-inch slivers.
2. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, combine jalapenos, carrots, onion, 2 cups water, vinegar, oil,... - 31.5283
Jalapeno Grilled Chicken
In saucepan, heat oil to medium temperature.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add catsup, vinegar, brown sugar, jalapeno peppers, salt and mustard.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is... - 39.574
1) Sterilize two 1 pint preserving jars.
2) In a saucepan, put vinegar, honey, pickling spices, salt, garlic and 3/4 cup of water.
3) Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4) Place the jalapenos in the jars, below 1... - 39.4931
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). In a medium bowl thoroughly cream together butter, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Sift flour and salt together and add to creamed mixture.
2. Form dough into 1-inch (2.5-cm) balls. In a small bowl beat egg white. Dip each... - 29.0528
Jalapeno Cole Slaw
1. Combine cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, vinegar, honey and salt in serving bowl; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
2. Stir well immediately before serving. - 32.1064
Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos
Game season brings along a lot of unhealthy snacking with it. To counter that try this Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos recipe. You can have it fresh while watching the game at home, or carry it to the stadium. Tastes nice hot or not! - 147.63
Peggy Alexander's Sweet Potato Jalapeno Soup With Lime Cream
1. In a pan of salted water, cook whole and unpeeled sweet potatoes for about 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes.
3. Allow them to cool and then peel.
4. For making the lime cream, add the juice and grated peel of limes into... - 45.7233
Jalapeno Buttermilk Hot Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares a unique fried chicken recipe that uses buttermilk. The video is presented in an interesting manner and offers great tips too. Pamper your guests with this appetizing fried chicken... - 128.111
Tropical Salsa And Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes
Fresh grilled fish fillets over Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes and topped off with a fresh tropical salsa with mango, banana, papaya and tomatoes. Easy and impressive recipes that anyone can do! - 110.306
Black Eyed Peas With Jalapenos Pie - Part 1 - Mushrooms
Every true Texan, and almost everyone who loves Texan food, is always on the lookout for a good recipe for Black Eyed Peas with Jalapenos Pie. Thanks to Ramona Werst, your search ends here. This is a detailed 5 part video on making the Texan New Year... - 124.758
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 111.712
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 111.48
Tomato Cucumber And Jalapeno Raita
Mood for some Indian ? This delicious side dish is a must for all those hot and spicy rice dishes and biriyani. This video prepares a slightly sweet and slightly tangy, cooling condiment that goes great with spicy Indian dishes. Chopped tomato, cucumber and... - 121.264
Chicken With Jalapeño Salsa And Cilantro Cream
1. For jalapeno salsa, in an oven safe dish, put jalapeno. Sprinkle salt and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix to coat well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place jalapeno in the oven and cook until soft.
4. Roughly chop the jalapenos and put... - 109.435
Tomato And Jalapeno Pepper Salsa
Blanch, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Cook on a low fire with the onion, garlic, salt and sugar until thick.
Add the green chillies while the salsa is still hot.
Remove from the gas.
Add chopped jalapenos. - 29.6889
Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
This video for cilantro jalapeno hummus is amazing and a great Mexican twist to the classic hummus recipe. This hummus has a wonderful aroma of fresh cilantro and delicately flavored with jalapeno. and is great with tortilla chips. This video is... - 127.693
Combine all ingredients, except the steak, in a blender and puree. Pour the mixture over the steak in a shallow dish and rub it into the meat. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Remove steak from container and grill to... - 32.189
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter casserole dish.
Boil unpeeled potatoes in salted water until tender, but not falling apart.
When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
Layer in dish with slivered bell pepper and pimiento.
Salt and pepper each... - 45.3713
Stuffed Jalapeno Boats
1. Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take a paring knife and very carefully cut the top third of the jalapeno pepper and lift it out with a little teaspoon.
3. Set that aside and scrap out the inside, and discard. Once that's complete set... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Lightly grease a 9x5-inch (23xl2-cm) loaf pan.
3. Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl lightly beat eggs; stir in milk and oil. Add corn, cheese and peppers; mix well.
5. Stir... - 35.3828
Jalapeno Cheese Grits
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, combine water and salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°.
3) Place over heat to bring a boil.
4) Gently stir in grits.
5) Reduce heat and cover with a lid to simmer for 5 minutes.
6) Stir occasionally.
7) Add cheese... - 41.7106
Fiery-hot Jalapeno Cheddar Rice Casserole
Bring on the heat on to your table with this tongue-sizzling rice casserole. Fiery pepper mixed with wild rice creates a firework of flavors in the mouth. Stream this video recipe to master this heat-treat as Betty explains a step-by-step instruction on how... - 105.176
Jalapeno Brunch Scramble
Fill a shallow baking dish with water.
Dip tortillas, One at a time, into water for 2 seconds.
Drain; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 500° for 4 minutes.
Turn; bake 2 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking... - 38.9396
Fried Jalapeno And Yams
Want a simple addition to your meal? Try this Simple Fried Jalapeno and Yams. You can serve it as a side dish with lunch or dinner or just with some soup. It goes very well with steamed rice and curry. - 90.9676
Low Fat Jalapeno Bites
1. In a bowl, use a fork or mixer to blend potatoes, chevre, 1/4 cup cotija, canned chilies, onion, and salt to taste.
2. Wearing rubber gloves, cut poblanos in half lengthwise. With a knife, cut seed lump from beneath the stem inside each chili, leaving stem... - 25.1181
Jalapeno Poppers - Live
Have you ever wanted to know how to make jalapeno poppers? With a few simple ingredients you can make this famous dish. These are so easy to make. - 0
Mexican Salsa With Jalapeno Peppers
Are you someone who believes that homemade salsa is better than the store-brought version? Then you must watch this video. Star of Texan cooking Ramona Werst shares a simple recipe to make salsa at home with the classic ingredients. With this recipe, you will... - 116.984
Jalapeno Cheese Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, sugar, salt, cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners... - 107.825
Grilled Birds With Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
Remove poultry necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
If using quail, cut through backbone of each bird with poultry shears or a knife.
Place quail, skin side up, on a flat surface and press firmly, cracking bones slightly, until birds lie... - 30.4286
Black Bean Jalapeno Salad
1. In a bowl place the black beans.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper, sweet bell pepper and scallions.
3. Toss till the beans are coated well.
4. Serve black bean jalapeno salad with additional cayenne. - 44.6693
Real Texas Jalapeno Sweet Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the onions finely.
4. Mince the jalapenos.
5. In a non stick frying skillet, heat the butter and fry the minced garlic, on medium heat.
6. Add the onions and jalapenos and... - 101.836
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 43.9396
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 122.156
Peppery Hush Puppies
1) In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients to combine thoroughly.
2) Stir in buttermilk, water, margarine and egg into the dry mixture to mix properly.
3) Fold in onion and peppers.
4) In a skillet, heat up oil at 375°.
5) Spoon the... - 47.1738
Jalapeno Lime Chicken Wings
You perhaps never tasted this excellent variation of chicken wings with Jalapeno Lime combination. These are hot, spicy and sour and they are going to be the center of attraction for the party. Watch the video and learn the easy tricks to rock on in your... - 116.593
Jalapeno Turkey Breast
In a bowl stir together the 2 tablespoons jelly, the salt, cumin, and pepper.
Use a sharp knife to remove bone from turkey breast, keeping skin intact; discard bone.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
To loosen turkey skin, slip your fingers under skin of turkey breast,... - 42.6794
Easy Lamb Chops Jalapeno
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and keep warm.
Trim fat from chops; sprinkle chops with cracked pepper and salt.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray, and place... - 34.6665
Jalapeno Kaiser Hamburger Bun
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 ½ cup of warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix it well. Let the mixture rest for 5... - 0
Cook spinach according to directions on can.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until blended and smooth, but not brown.
Add liquid slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Cook until smooth and... - 45.7407
This Jalapeno Pie recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Jalapeno Pie is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 28.8553
How To Make A Stuffed Jalapeno Pickle
Hot and spicy stuffed jalapenos are always a party favorite. If you love those spicy stuffed jalapenos you get at restaurants, also cook it with as much passion with Bhal Dave. He details out each step on how make these low-fat treat for holiday or for a fun... - 62.3273
Grilled Birds With Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
Remove poultry necks and giblets; reserve for other uses.
With poultry or kitchen shears, cut hens in half; or split quail through backbone and pull open to flatten.
Rinse birds and pat dry.
Combine butter and jelly in a 1- to 2-quart pan; stir over... - 34.4574
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 99.5909
1. In a large pot pour water and place the canning jar in it.
2. On medium high heat, bring water a boil and it once it starts to boil set the timer for 15 minutes and sterilize the canning jars.
3. Towards the last 5 minutes add the jars... - 0
Jalapeño Mango Skewers
1. Alternate mango, jalapeno peppers, onion and bell pepper on skewers. Brush well with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
2. Place skewers on the grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, until veggies are cooked and mangoes are... - 28.6744
Jalapeno Corn Bread
Mix all the ingredients and pour into an oiled, hot 8x8 inch pan.
Bake at 375Â° for 40 minutes or until brown and crisp on top.
Eat hot. - 33.5731
Beef Top Round With Jalapeno Marinade
Halve the peppers and remove their stems, seeds and ribs.
In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the jalapenos, wine, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and ground pepper.
Process until blended and smooth.
Using a sharp knife,... - 37.8953
Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Makes 24 eggs
Cover the eggs with about 1 inch of cold water in a large saucepan. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. When the water boils, turn the heat off and let the eggs sit for 10 minutes. Submerge the eggs under cold water. Peel the eggs while... - 24.1192
Mexican Jalapeno Corn Bread
Mix the cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Add the eggs, sour cream, oil and corn and mix well.
Pour half the batter into a greased, heated skillet and sprinkle with the jalapeno peppers and cheese.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 35.0003
Jalapeno Wild Rice Cakes
1. Combine rice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain rice, if necessary; place in medium bowl. Add flour, baking powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt;... - 32.9116
Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
Combine reduced-fat mayonnaise, fat-free mayonnaise, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 31.0745
Corn & Jalapeno Tortilla Soup
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, about 45 minutes or until chicken is done, turning frequently.
Let cool slightly.
Remove chicken from bones, reserving bones.
Cut... - 40.9901
Guacamole With Jalapenos
1. In a food processor or blender, combine the yellow onion, coriander, marjoram, jalapefios and salt. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Halve and pit the avocados. Using the dull side of a knife, deeply score the flesh into 3/4-inch chunks. Scoop... - 33.6081
Broccoli And Rice With Jalapeno Cheese
Saute onion, green pepper and celery in oleo.
Add soups and cheese.
Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Fold in broccoli and rice and add salt and pepper to taste.
Put into greased casserole.
Sprinkle with paprika or top with grated cheese.
Bake at 350... - 38.3828
1) In a blender, add tomatoes to puree.
2) In a skillet, heat up oil to sauté the onion and garlic.
3) Add tomato puree and other remaining ingredients to the skillet.
4) Allow simmering for 5 minutes.
5) Use the sauce to... - 41.5535
Meatballs And Jalapeno Dip
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix all ingredients except Jalapeno Dip.
Shape ground beef mixture by spoonfuls into 1 1/4-inch balls.
(For easy shaping, dip hands in cold water from time to time.) Place meatballs in 2 ungreased baking pans, 13x9x2 or 15 1/2x10 1/2x1... - 32.4337
Jalapeno Hot Rice
1.Chop off the beans stems and trim the beans in 1-11/2 inch pieces.
2.Take a 2 quart casserole and put bacon it it.
3.Cover the dish with paper towels and put it in microwave for 2 minutes at HIGH.
4.If not done, increase the microwave... - 39.6234
Salmon With Pineapple And Jalapeno Relish
Looking for something really interesting out of salmon to go well with drinks, here is a recipe just for that. Chef Mike shows in the video how to pan sear salmon along with some fruits, hot seasonings and flavors. An ultimate salmon recipe! - 118.318
Jalapeno Cheese Loaf
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine yeast, egg, and butter; mix until butter melts.
Combine 3 cups flour, sugar, salt, and garlic salt.
Gradually add flour mixture to yeast mixture, beating at medium speed of... - 36.1948
Baked Cowboy Corn Casserole With Jalapenos And Onion
Are you looking for a simple yet delicious recipe for a well-made corn casserole? The dish is actually not as difficult as it seems, and Ramona Werst is here with her tutorial on making the perfect corn casserole in the easiest way ever. Watch the video and... - 120.976
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, baking powder, and salt in it. Cut in shortening and blend the mixture to coarse cornmeal.
3) Pour milk and add jalapenos in the mixture and mix to form a smooth dough.... - 41.5374
Miniature Jalapeno Muffins
1. Coat miniature muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a medium bowl stir well combining first 6 ingredients,.
4. In a cup or a bowl stir well combining milk, egg and oil.
5. Add to dry ingredients, stirring... - 48.3672
Guilt-free Cheddar Jalapeno Southern Grits
Easy cheesy....who does not want to good breakfast early in the morning. This video end your search. The amazing cheesy grits with jalapeno peppers is a great concoction of smooth cheese with a dash of zest from the jalapeno peppers. Serve with normal whole... - 119.79
Jalapeno Corn Cheddar Muffins
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, corn meal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar well.
3. Add and thoroughly combine the Cheddar, jalapenos, scallions, and corn.
4. In another large bowl, beat the... - 43.7309
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4. Please watch part 1,2 and 3 for complete recipe.This video speaks about the garnishing of the twice baked potatoes with chives and finalizing the recipe. Pamper your taste buds... - 85.9395
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3. Please watch part 1,2 and 4 for complete recipe.This video briefs about the process of preparing the once baked potatoes and making of the flavorful stuffing for the potatoes.... - 84.1108
Southwest Pumpkin Soup With Avocado And Jalapeno Salsa
1. Place a large pot on high flame, and heat garlic oil in it.
2. Drop onion, reduce the heat to medium, and let it sweat for a minute.
3. Add butternut squash, and saute for a minute.
4. Pour chicken stock, and half and half. Throw brown sugar, and... - 99.816
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1. Please watch part 2,3 and 4 for complete recipe. Are you looking for a twice baked potatoes recipe? Here is a classic Mexican style twice baked potatoes with jalapeno recipe that... - 76.6358
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Jalapeno Plum Chutney And Cous Cous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line up a sheet with parchment paper.
3. For the roasted vegetables: Add the cut tomatoes and onions to the parchment paper.
4. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop into the oven... - 132.55
Jalapeno Cheese Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-x 5- x 3-inch loaf pan.
3 In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
4 Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
5 Add egg and butter to the yeast , stirring until the butter... - 44.9936
Mexican Cornbread With Jalapenos
If you are making chili and wondering what side to prepare; take a look at this Mexican Cornbread with Jalapenos. This is a twisted recipe with the heat from the Jalapenos. It also has a hint of Mexican cheeses. This recipe makes a enough to feed your... - 137.726
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes Part 2
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 2. Please watch part 1,3 and 4 for complete recipe.This video introduces you to the ingredients of the recipe. There is a variety of ingredients that shall be used for the stuffing ... - 53.2407
Corn And Bacon Soup With Jalapeno Cream
1. Set a box grater in a wide, shallow bowl and coarsely grate 6 ears of corn; you should have 2 cups of grated corn. Cut the kernels from the remaining 4 ears; you should have 2 cups of kernels.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add... - 35.1031
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 42.6397
Boil potatoes with skins on until tender.
Peel and slice potatoes and layer them in a 3-quart dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Saute peppers and onions in 1/2 cup butter.
In saucepan, mix flour and 1/2 cup butter.
Stir until bubbly.
Add cheeses and... - 37.5071
Preheat oven to 375°.
Mix eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Place peppers and bacon in bottom of pie shell.
Add cheese, then egg mixture.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Cool for 30 minutes, cut and serve.
(May be prepared as much as 8 hours in advance.) - 39.8175
1. Drain the liquid from the corn into a 4-cup measure; reserve the corn. Add enough water to the corn liquid to measure 2 cups.
2. Finely chop half of the drained chilies, if using. Cut the remaining chilies into strips. Reserve.
3. Measure the cornmeal,... - 38.2967
Jalapeno And Shrimp Hush Puppies
Saute onion, shrimp, jalapefio pepper, and parsley in 2 teaspoons oil for 1 or 2 minutes.
Mix together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a rolling boil.
Take pan off the heat.
Pour in the cornmeal mixture and... - 43.5425
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 41.6614