- » Jalapeno Salt
Jalapeno Salt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno salt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno salt recipes.
How To Make Jalapeno Poppers
The crunch of the pepper with the creamy filling and the smoky bacon over top makes this the ultimate tailgating recipe. - 0
How To Make Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno Poppers have to be one of my favorite snacks. I certainly don't care how these lovely nuggets of heat come, I think they are fantastic. You can stuff them with cheese, bacon, shrimp, or just about anything else and they are going to disappear. I... - 0
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 127.282
Texan Cha Cha Sauce - Part 1 - Selecting And Chopping Jalapenos
Cha Cha sauce is a Texan favorite and if you, like many real Texan food fans, would rather cook the sauce at home than buy it at a store, then this is the perfect video for you. Watch Ramona Werst demonstrate how to make the perfect Cha Cha sauce in this 4... - 97.1233
Jalapenos Stuffed With Mangoes And Peanuts
This recipe of jalapeno stuffed with mangoes and peanuts is a real twist of taste, as every mouthful has different mix of flavors and textures, it is sweet, it is spicy, it is soft, it is crunchy, well you can simply say that this snack is out of the world.... - 117.23
Texan Cha Cha Sauce - Part 4 - Refrigeration
In Part 4, Ramona demonstrates the sauce that has been refrigerated overnight and is now ready for consumption. She enjoys the yummy sauce with a crunchy chip. So what are you waiting for? Make a batch already! - 95.001
Heirloom Tomato Salad With Jalapeño And Cilantro Vinaigrette
When the heat of summer is in full gear I tend to avoid using the stove and prefer making refreshing dishes like this heirloom tomato salad. I love the subtle spiciness of the vinaigrette and the richness that the queso fresco adds although I'm also partial... - 124.25
Denver Summer Relish
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine tomatoes, onions, raisins, vinegar, sugar, ginger, and chilies. Boil over high heat, stirring often, until mixture is reduced to 3 cups, about 20 minutes.
2. Let cool at least 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt; stir. - 27.8478
Hot Grits With Jalapenos & Cheese
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, gradually stir water into grits.
Stirring over high heat, bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, for 10 minutes.
Add 3 cups cheese to grits and stir until cheese is smoothly melted.
Add jalapenos and... - 31.477
Grilled Birds With Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
Remove poultry necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
If using quail, cut through backbone of each bird with poultry shears or a knife.
Place quail, skin side up, on a flat surface and press firmly, cracking bones slightly, until birds lie... - 31.7285
Corn Bread with some chopped Jalapenos to spice up the bread! An easy make bread for the day . A video shown by the drunk cook, so better watch out for strong language! - 60.3216
Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf
Try this delicious version of Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 42.7024
Jalapeno Cole Slaw
1. Combine cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, vinegar, honey and salt in serving bowl; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
2. Stir well immediately before serving. - 32.2609
Cilantro Sorbet With Jalapeno Mash
AntiAging Cilantro Sorbet With Jalapeno Mash is a recipe that will tickle your taste buds. This blend of grapes and cilantro is bit sweet but has a lot of taste from the cilantro. And the topping of jalapenos works the trick for this recipe. The AntiAging... - 107.703
Jalapeno En Escabeche
1. Rinse jalapenos and pierce each with a fork. Peel carrots and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel onion and cut vertically into 1/4-inch slivers.
2. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, combine jalapenos, carrots, onion, 2 cups water, vinegar, oil,... - 33.9208
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and combine together garlic, tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno pepper, salt, lemon juice and coriander or parsley in it.
2) Process all the ingredients until coarsely chopped. Tomato juice can be... - 32.4894
Real Texas Jalapeno Mayonnaise
1. Halve the jalapenos lengthwise and deseed them. Halve each half, again.
2. Using a food processor, chop the Jalapenos very finely.
3. In a blender, put the mayonnaise and the jalapenos and the salt and pepper to taste. Blend to a... - 100.96
Grilled Birds With Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
Remove poultry necks and giblets; reserve for other uses.
With poultry or kitchen shears, cut hens in half; or split quail through backbone and pull open to flatten.
Rinse birds and pat dry.
Combine butter and jelly in a 1- to 2-quart pan; stir over... - 36.301
1) Sterilize two 1 pint preserving jars.
2) In a saucepan, put vinegar, honey, pickling spices, salt, garlic and 3/4 cup of water.
3) Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4) Place the jalapenos in the jars, below 1... - 39.4267
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). In a medium bowl thoroughly cream together butter, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Sift flour and salt together and add to creamed mixture.
2. Form dough into 1-inch (2.5-cm) balls. In a small bowl beat egg white. Dip each... - 30.6415
Jalapeno Grilled Chicken
In saucepan, heat oil to medium temperature.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add catsup, vinegar, brown sugar, jalapeno peppers, salt and mustard.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is... - 41.314
Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos
Game season brings along a lot of unhealthy snacking with it. To counter that try this Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos recipe. You can have it fresh while watching the game at home, or carry it to the stadium. Tastes nice hot or not! - 122.007
Peggy Alexander's Sweet Potato Jalapeno Soup With Lime Cream
1. In a pan of salted water, cook whole and unpeeled sweet potatoes for about 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes.
3. Allow them to cool and then peel.
4. For making the lime cream, add the juice and grated peel of limes into... - 47.2226
Jalapeno Buttermilk Hot Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares a unique fried chicken recipe that uses buttermilk. The video is presented in an interesting manner and offers great tips too. Pamper your guests with this appetizing fried chicken... - 106.409
Tropical Salsa And Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes
Fresh grilled fish fillets over Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes and topped off with a fresh tropical salsa with mango, banana, papaya and tomatoes. Easy and impressive recipes that anyone can do! - 106.929
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 4 Of 5
In the 4th and final part of the video series, it is now time to combine all the ingredients and bake the pie. Once done, the aromatic dish will taste so amazing that you would want to make batch after batch! - 102.084
Black Eyed Peas With Jalapenos Pie - Part 1 - Mushrooms
Every true Texan, and almost everyone who loves Texan food, is always on the lookout for a good recipe for Black Eyed Peas with Jalapenos Pie. Thanks to Ramona Werst, your search ends here. This is a detailed 5 part video on making the Texan New Year... - 109.493
Combine all ingredients, except the steak, in a blender and puree. Pour the mixture over the steak in a shallow dish and rub it into the meat. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Remove steak from container and grill to... - 30.6342
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.368
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 109.862
Tomato Cucumber And Jalapeno Raita
Mood for some Indian ? This delicious side dish is a must for all those hot and spicy rice dishes and biriyani. This video prepares a slightly sweet and slightly tangy, cooling condiment that goes great with spicy Indian dishes. Chopped tomato, cucumber and... - 121.31
Chicken With Jalapeño Salsa And Cilantro Cream
1. For jalapeno salsa, in an oven safe dish, put jalapeno. Sprinkle salt and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix to coat well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place jalapeno in the oven and cook until soft.
4. Roughly chop the jalapenos and put... - 111.869
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter casserole dish.
Boil unpeeled potatoes in salted water until tender, but not falling apart.
When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
Layer in dish with slivered bell pepper and pimiento.
Salt and pepper each... - 46.6041
Stuffed Jalapeno Boats
1. Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take a paring knife and very carefully cut the top third of the jalapeno pepper and lift it out with a little teaspoon.
3. Set that aside and scrap out the inside, and discard. Once that's complete set... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Lightly grease a 9x5-inch (23xl2-cm) loaf pan.
3. Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl lightly beat eggs; stir in milk and oil. Add corn, cheese and peppers; mix well.
5. Stir... - 37.9427
Jalapeno Cheese Grits
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, combine water and salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°.
3) Place over heat to bring a boil.
4) Gently stir in grits.
5) Reduce heat and cover with a lid to simmer for 5 minutes.
6) Stir occasionally.
7) Add cheese... - 43.9542
Jalapeno Brunch Scramble
Fill a shallow baking dish with water.
Dip tortillas, One at a time, into water for 2 seconds.
Drain; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 500° for 4 minutes.
Turn; bake 2 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking... - 40.9979
Low Fat Jalapeno Bites
1. In a bowl, use a fork or mixer to blend potatoes, chevre, 1/4 cup cotija, canned chilies, onion, and salt to taste.
2. Wearing rubber gloves, cut poblanos in half lengthwise. With a knife, cut seed lump from beneath the stem inside each chili, leaving stem... - 26.4894
Jalapeno Poppers - Live
Have you ever wanted to know how to make jalapeno poppers? With a few simple ingredients you can make this famous dish. These are so easy to make. - 0
Tomato And Jalapeno Pepper Salsa
Blanch, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Cook on a low fire with the onion, garlic, salt and sugar until thick.
Add the green chillies while the salsa is still hot.
Remove from the gas.
Add chopped jalapenos. - 31.4354
Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
This video for cilantro jalapeno hummus is amazing and a great Mexican twist to the classic hummus recipe. This hummus has a wonderful aroma of fresh cilantro and delicately flavored with jalapeno. and is great with tortilla chips. This video is... - 108.35
Jalapeno Cheese Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, sugar, salt, cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners... - 104.587
Black Bean Jalapeno Salad
1. In a bowl place the black beans.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper, sweet bell pepper and scallions.
3. Toss till the beans are coated well.
4. Serve black bean jalapeno salad with additional cayenne. - 45.1624
Peppery Hush Puppies
1) In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients to combine thoroughly.
2) Stir in buttermilk, water, margarine and egg into the dry mixture to mix properly.
3) Fold in onion and peppers.
4) In a skillet, heat up oil at 375°.
5) Spoon the... - 45.8763
Real Texas Jalapeno Sweet Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the onions finely.
4. Mince the jalapenos.
5. In a non stick frying skillet, heat the butter and fry the minced garlic, on medium heat.
6. Add the onions and jalapenos and... - 100.204
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 44.7144
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
Jalapeno Turkey Breast
In a bowl stir together the 2 tablespoons jelly, the salt, cumin, and pepper.
Use a sharp knife to remove bone from turkey breast, keeping skin intact; discard bone.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
To loosen turkey skin, slip your fingers under skin of turkey breast,... - 44.6878
Easy Lamb Chops Jalapeno
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and keep warm.
Trim fat from chops; sprinkle chops with cracked pepper and salt.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray, and place... - 36.1118
Jalapeno Kaiser Hamburger Bun
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 ½ cup of warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix it well. Let the mixture rest for 5... - 0
Cook spinach according to directions on can.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until blended and smooth, but not brown.
Add liquid slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Cook until smooth and... - 46.6317
This Jalapeno Pie recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Jalapeno Pie is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 30.9141
How To Make A Stuffed Jalapeno Pickle
Hot and spicy stuffed jalapenos are always a party favorite. If you love those spicy stuffed jalapenos you get at restaurants, also cook it with as much passion with Bhal Dave. He details out each step on how make these low-fat treat for holiday or for a fun... - 81.8927
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 100.428
1. In a large pot pour water and place the canning jar in it.
2. On medium high heat, bring water a boil and it once it starts to boil set the timer for 15 minutes and sterilize the canning jars.
3. Towards the last 5 minutes add the jars... - 0
Jalapeño Mango Skewers
1. Alternate mango, jalapeno peppers, onion and bell pepper on skewers. Brush well with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
2. Place skewers on the grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, until veggies are cooked and mangoes are... - 28.7568
Jalapeno Corn Bread
Mix all the ingredients and pour into an oiled, hot 8x8 inch pan.
Bake at 375Â° for 40 minutes or until brown and crisp on top.
Eat hot. - 33.529
Beef Top Round With Jalapeno Marinade
Halve the peppers and remove their stems, seeds and ribs.
In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the jalapenos, wine, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and ground pepper.
Process until blended and smooth.
Using a sharp knife,... - 40.5839
Jalapeño-lime Chicken Wings
You perhaps never tasted this excellent variation of chicken wings with Jalapeno Lime combination. These are hot, spicy and sour and they are going to be the center of attraction for the party. Watch the video and learn the easy tricks to rock on in your... - 103.713
Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Makes 24 eggs
Cover the eggs with about 1 inch of cold water in a large saucepan. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. When the water boils, turn the heat off and let the eggs sit for 10 minutes. Submerge the eggs under cold water. Peel the eggs while... - 24.143
Mexican Jalapeno Corn Bread
Mix the cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Add the eggs, sour cream, oil and corn and mix well.
Pour half the batter into a greased, heated skillet and sprinkle with the jalapeno peppers and cheese.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 37.2161
Jalapeno Wild Rice Cakes
1. Combine rice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain rice, if necessary; place in medium bowl. Add flour, baking powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt;... - 35.4289
Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
Combine reduced-fat mayonnaise, fat-free mayonnaise, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 32.2782
Corn & Jalapeno Tortilla Soup
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, about 45 minutes or until chicken is done, turning frequently.
Let cool slightly.
Remove chicken from bones, reserving bones.
Cut... - 42.3906
Guacamole With Jalapenos
1. In a food processor or blender, combine the yellow onion, coriander, marjoram, jalapefios and salt. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Halve and pit the avocados. Using the dull side of a knife, deeply score the flesh into 3/4-inch chunks. Scoop... - 31.8413
Broccoli And Rice With Jalapeno Cheese
Saute onion, green pepper and celery in oleo.
Add soups and cheese.
Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Fold in broccoli and rice and add salt and pepper to taste.
Put into greased casserole.
Sprinkle with paprika or top with grated cheese.
Bake at 350... - 39.9
Jalapeno Coconut Rice With A Mexican Twist
1. In pan add the coconut oil and sauté the jalapenos for 1 minute.
2. Add rice and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Pour the chicken broth, coconut milk, salt and sugar, stir well and bring it to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minute or until... - 0
1) In a blender, add tomatoes to puree.
2) In a skillet, heat up oil to sauté the onion and garlic.
3) Add tomato puree and other remaining ingredients to the skillet.
4) Allow simmering for 5 minutes.
5) Use the sauce to... - 39.6509
Meatballs And Jalapeno Dip
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix all ingredients except Jalapeno Dip.
Shape ground beef mixture by spoonfuls into 1 1/4-inch balls.
(For easy shaping, dip hands in cold water from time to time.) Place meatballs in 2 ungreased baking pans, 13x9x2 or 15 1/2x10 1/2x1... - 33.9052
Jalapeno Hot Rice
1.Chop off the beans stems and trim the beans in 1-11/2 inch pieces.
2.Take a 2 quart casserole and put bacon it it.
3.Cover the dish with paper towels and put it in microwave for 2 minutes at HIGH.
4.If not done, increase the microwave... - 38.0497
Salmon With Pineapple And Jalapeno Relish
Looking for something really interesting out of salmon to go well with drinks, here is a recipe just for that. Chef Mike shows in the video how to pan sear salmon along with some fruits, hot seasonings and flavors. An ultimate salmon recipe! - 114.981
Jalapeno Cheese Loaf
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine yeast, egg, and butter; mix until butter melts.
Combine 3 cups flour, sugar, salt, and garlic salt.
Gradually add flour mixture to yeast mixture, beating at medium speed of... - 38.2619
Baked Cowboy Corn Casserole With Jalapenos And Onion
Are you looking for a simple yet delicious recipe for a well-made corn casserole? The dish is actually not as difficult as it seems, and Ramona Werst is here with her tutorial on making the perfect corn casserole in the easiest way ever. Watch the video and... - 119.322
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, baking powder, and salt in it. Cut in shortening and blend the mixture to coarse cornmeal.
3) Pour milk and add jalapenos in the mixture and mix to form a smooth dough.... - 42.173
Miniature Jalapeno Muffins
1. Coat miniature muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a medium bowl stir well combining first 6 ingredients,.
4. In a cup or a bowl stir well combining milk, egg and oil.
5. Add to dry ingredients, stirring... - 49.0717
Guilt-free Cheddar Jalapeno Southern Grits
Easy cheesy....who does not want to good breakfast early in the morning. This video end your search. The amazing cheesy grits with jalapeno peppers is a great concoction of smooth cheese with a dash of zest from the jalapeno peppers. Serve with normal whole... - 118.226
Jalapeno Corn Cheddar Muffins
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, corn meal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar well.
3. Add and thoroughly combine the Cheddar, jalapenos, scallions, and corn.
4. In another large bowl, beat the... - 44.5712
Southwest Pumpkin Soup With Avocado And Jalapeno Salsa
1. Place a large pot on high flame, and heat garlic oil in it.
2. Drop onion, reduce the heat to medium, and let it sweat for a minute.
3. Add butternut squash, and saute for a minute.
4. Pour chicken stock, and half and half. Throw brown sugar, and... - 98.2805
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4. Please watch part 1,2 and 3 for complete recipe.This video speaks about the garnishing of the twice baked potatoes with chives and finalizing the recipe. Pamper your taste buds... - 74.2422
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3. Please watch part 1,2 and 4 for complete recipe.This video briefs about the process of preparing the once baked potatoes and making of the flavorful stuffing for the potatoes.... - 74.0747
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1. Please watch part 2,3 and 4 for complete recipe. Are you looking for a twice baked potatoes recipe? Here is a classic Mexican style twice baked potatoes with jalapeno recipe that... - 75.5959
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Jalapeno Plum Chutney And Cous Cous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line up a sheet with parchment paper.
3. For the roasted vegetables: Add the cut tomatoes and onions to the parchment paper.
4. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop into the oven... - 131.325
Jalapeno Cheese Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-x 5- x 3-inch loaf pan.
3 In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
4 Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
5 Add egg and butter to the yeast , stirring until the butter... - 43.4205
Mexican Cornbread With Jalapenos
If you are making chili and wondering what side to prepare; take a look at this Mexican Cornbread with Jalapenos. This is a twisted recipe with the heat from the Jalapenos. It also has a hint of Mexican cheeses. This recipe makes a enough to feed your... - 124.014
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes Part 2
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 2. Please watch part 1,3 and 4 for complete recipe.This video introduces you to the ingredients of the recipe. There is a variety of ingredients that shall be used for the stuffing ... - 89.3704
Corn And Bacon Soup With Jalapeno Cream
1. Set a box grater in a wide, shallow bowl and coarsely grate 6 ears of corn; you should have 2 cups of grated corn. Cut the kernels from the remaining 4 ears; you should have 2 cups of kernels.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add... - 36.7466
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 44.9969
Boil potatoes with skins on until tender.
Peel and slice potatoes and layer them in a 3-quart dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Saute peppers and onions in 1/2 cup butter.
In saucepan, mix flour and 1/2 cup butter.
Stir until bubbly.
Add cheeses and... - 38.6747
Preheat oven to 375°.
Mix eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Place peppers and bacon in bottom of pie shell.
Add cheese, then egg mixture.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Cool for 30 minutes, cut and serve.
(May be prepared as much as 8 hours in advance.) - 40.477
1. Drain the liquid from the corn into a 4-cup measure; reserve the corn. Add enough water to the corn liquid to measure 2 cups.
2. Finely chop half of the drained chilies, if using. Cut the remaining chilies into strips. Reserve.
3. Measure the cornmeal,... - 39.2723
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, whisk together the... - 45.8941
Jalapeno And Shrimp Hush Puppies
Saute onion, shrimp, jalapefio pepper, and parsley in 2 teaspoons oil for 1 or 2 minutes.
Mix together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a rolling boil.
Take pan off the heat.
Pour in the cornmeal mixture and... - 43.046