- » Jalapeno Rib
Jalapeno Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno rib recipes.
Sweet Jalapeno Ribs
Sweet jalapeno ribs are prepared with pork spareribs. Cooked on the grill, the jalapeno ribs are flavored and basted with a jalapeno jelly sauce. Made with barbecue sauce, vinegar and spiced with garlic, the jalapeno jelly is peppy and spicy. - 33.0811
Cheese And Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
If you are looking for a simple appetizer that will please everyone's taste buds, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn how to make stuffed jalapenos, the classic Tex-Mex appetizer, with some universally loved ingredients. These baked treats will... - 115.184
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Buffalo wings and Jalapeno Poppers top the list of super bowl party appetizers! Here is a recipe that combine both the favorites into one crowd winner! And... - 107.214
Spicy Jalapeno And Red Bell Peppers
Place the jalapeno peppers and the red bell peppers in a microwave-safe container.
Add the chicken broth.
Seal with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Microwave for five minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Combine lemon... - 40.3141
Crazy Canuck Maple Leaf Ribs
Planning for backyard cooking - then you should try grilling some glazed ribs using crazy canuck sauce. This recipe is going to offer saucy and succulent ribs, which you never thought of cooking by yourself. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 116.968
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
Finely chop green pepper and jalapeno peppers using food processor or knife.
In 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven, combine chopped peppers, sugar and vinegar.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring often, about 15 minutes or until pepper mixture turns... - 32.4072
How To Roast Bacon, Cheddar & Piquillo Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Rinse peppers under cold water and pat it dry.
3. Cut off the top, cut the ribs and remove the seeds from pepper as shown in the video.
4. Peel skin from the tip of pepper.
5. In a large pot boil... - 0
Baby Back Ribs & Charro Beans
1. Clean the membrane from the baby back ribs and marinate them with marinade sauce in a ziplock bag.
2. Let them sit in the marinade for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, remove the ribs and place it in a tray, generously season them with... - 78.5877
1. In a small bowl, combine banana sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, soy sauce, granulated garlic, pepper, sesame oil, jalapeno jelly, and spice blend. Mix well.
2. Cut rib in half and remove the membrane.
3. Apply marinade evenly on rib, and put... - 0
Beef Top Round With Jalapeno Marinade
Halve the peppers and remove their stems, seeds and ribs.
In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the jalapenos, wine, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and ground pepper.
Process until blended and smooth.
Using a sharp knife,... - 37.8953
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 41.8645
Corn And Bacon Soup With Jalapeno Cream
1. Set a box grater in a wide, shallow bowl and coarsely grate 6 ears of corn; you should have 2 cups of grated corn. Cut the kernels from the remaining 4 ears; you should have 2 cups of kernels.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add... - 35.1031
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 99.6728
Ktc's Pork Rib Sandwich
1. Thinly slice the pork ribs from the top.
2. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F.
3. In a baking dish place the pork ribs, spread the bbq sauce and cider vinegar. Massage with hands for a few minutes.
4. Cover the baking dish with the... - 99.0344
Deviled Short Ribs
1. In small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons mustard, vinegar, 1 tablespoon jalapeno sauce, and Worcestershire; with wire whisk, whisk until blended. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add short ribs, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible.... - 26.8777
Baked Pork Ribs In Tequilla Sauce
For all of you, who enjoy the tequilla flavor, these tequilla-flavored pork ribs are most pleasurable. To prepare these, you need to learn the recipe of tequilla sauce. Watch the video to get the important tips from chef. You are surely going to be an addict... - 108.588
Chili Honey Short Ribs In Beer
If you are looking for a super quick dish to appease your family's gut, then this meaty ribs dish cooked in bear could be a real treat. This gloriously spicy dish cooked in a zesty beer marinade s sure to be a real hit with the entire family. Chef Darren... - 88.1926
Spicy Rib Roast
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Place celery, jalapeno pepper and shallots in small bowl. Add butter, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Trim excess fat from roast. Make at least 6 incisions, 1 in (2.5 cm) deep, in meat. Fill slits with spicy butter... - 35.0674
Barbecued Country Style Ribs With Bone
If you simply love your ribs with a little meat and bone, then you surely won’t mind making this country-style rib dish at home. Here’s an unmissable barbecued rib bone-in recipe that is sure to please the crowd. Plus, it’s so simple to make. Just throw... - 97.9717
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 111.13
Stuffed Pork Spare Ribs
Serve your racks with some stuffing! If this is something you haven't tried before then the bbq pit boys do it their way! An absolute fine recipe to try! See the video for more on this! - 102.309
Oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks
Fabulous, oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks. We live in near desert, long winter grassland. Vegan is often a green choice, but in our niche ecosystem, herd animals live naturally off bunch grass indigenous to our region, making free-range, organic meat... - 96.037
Grilled Ribeye Steaks And Corn On The Cob With Asparagus
Summertime calls for outdoor dinners. And what better way to amp up your outdoor dinners then firing up the grill and cook some delish fare. Sarah presents two extremely simple and lip-smacking grilled recipes — Grill Rib eye Steaks and Corn on the Cob with... - 121.643
Grilled Black Angus Ribeyes & Fajitas
1. Season the skirt steak and rib eye steak with seasoning mix and let it rest for 30 minutes or more.
2. Prepare the infrared grill with tabassco wood chips.
3. Once the grill is ready, grill the skirt steak and rib eye steak for 20... - 78.701
1. Mix soy sauce, sherry, oil, chiles, black pepper, green onions, garlic, and ginger in large roasting pan. Add ribs, turning them several times in liquid. Cover pan and let ribs marinate 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning... - 32.4057
Sweet And Spicy Spareribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place all marinade ingredients in small saucepan and cook 15 minutes over very low heat.
Meanwhile, blanch ribs in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain ribs and baste with marinade sauce.
Place ribs on hot grill and partly cover.
Cook... - 36.1063
Radiatore Salad With Salmon And Papaya
Prepare radiatore according to package directions.
Transfer to medium bowl.
While still warm, add oil; toss well.
Season with black pepper.
Set aside to cool.
Add salmon, papaya, tomatoes, scallions, yellow pepper and cucumber to radiatore.
Toss to... - 36.3917
Mexican Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In a salad bowl, mix all the vegetables.
2) Scatter chopped cilantro or parsley over it.
3) Add hot sauce, lime juice, and olive oil. Toss well.
4) Add salt and pepper and season. Toss again.
5) Serve immediately or serve chilled. - 43.7508
Mango Tomato Raita
1. Peel mangoes and discard pits.
2. Cut the mango into 1/4-inch dice.
3. In a bowl, fold in mangoes with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
4. In a separate bowl, blend yogurt and garam masala.
5. Mix fruits with the mango mixture.
6.... - 46.074
Quick And Easy Meaty Chili
If you are looking for a quick and easy dinnertime recipe to feed your family on the go, meaty chili is the best choice. A pot of warm meaty chili is good enough to appease the gut of all. This video recipe presents a tasty, simple chili recipe that is sure... - 98.3038
Cranberry Salsa With Lime
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the cranberries until coarsely and evenly ground.
Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
Add all the remaining ingredients.
Stir well to combine. - 32.7072
Savory Mint And Coriander Chutney
1) In a food processor, place all the ingredients except the yogurt.
2) Process until the ingredients form a rough paste.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl. You can mix 2 tablespoons chutney into the yogurt and serve in a small serving bowl as a... - 40.5763
Chicken Pumpkin Mousse
1. Pour 1 can of tomatoes into a blender, and add the jalapeno pepper, onion, cilantro leaves, lemon juice, and salt.
2. Blend until fairly smooth and pour in the second can of tomatoes and blend a little bit.
3. Adjust seasonings to taste by... - 43.1769
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 110.814
1. Cut the seeded cucumber, celery ribs, seeded yellow pepper, roma tomatoes into 1/8 inch pieces, keep it in separate bowls.
2. Mince the onions, jalapenos and cilantro, set aside as well.
3. In a large bowl combine the cucumber, celery ribs,... - 0
Southwestern Spicy Sauteed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven at 275 ° F.
2. Take a sauté pan and heat the oil against medium heat
3. Now add garlic and peppers and again sauté for 5 minutes with frequent stirring of the spices.
4. Add the chicken pieces in the pan and... - 46.4678
Grilled Salmon With Tropical Salsa
DOLE Pineapple and DOLE Strawberries are a staple in my refrigerator, especially during the summer months. I wanted something lighter to put on my grilled salmon so I decided rather than using a cream sauce I would twist it up with a tropical salsa to put... - 49.7417
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 123.579
Won't you like to pickle vegetables for sandwiches at home? Sounds interesting, see the video that shares this recipe and use to make Chicago style Italian beef sandwiches. Watch this fantastic video and prepare and store this simple effortless giardiniara... - 138.784
Tortilla Corn Bread Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Working in batches, fry the tortilla strips over moderately high heat, stirring a few times, until golden and crisp, 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Put the... - 33.325
Hot Hot Hot Chicken Broth
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Place the chicken backs and necks on a cookie sheet or in a large roasting pan and roast, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
Carefully drain off the fat, turn the backs and necks over, and roast for 25 minutes more.
Place the roasted backs... - 45.5637
Chickpea And White Bean Ragu With Collard Greens
1. In two separate pots Place the chickpeas and beans, cover them both with water and bring the water to a boil.
2. Reducing the heat, simmer them both until they are tender, approximately 1 hour for the beans and 2 hours for the chickpeas, drain and... - 44.9631
Jamaican Style Spareribs
Make 1/4 inch-deep slashes between ribs on both sides of sparerib slab.
In a food processor or blender, combine onion, garlic, jalapeho peppers, allspice, ginger, oil, nutmeg, and salt.
Whirl until pureed.
Rub spice puree over surface and into slashes on both... - 37.5482
Betty's Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bourbon Barbecue Sauce, a great recipe for a 4th of July meal. It is a sweet and tangy blend of vinegar, ginger, jalapeno peppers, garlic, onion, molasses, ketchup, and bourbon whisky. - 0
Mexican Potato Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside.
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Cook until almost tender, about 15 minutes.
Add carrots and cook until carrots and potatoes are tender; drain.
When cool enough... - 35.9765
Pepian Verde Sauce
Peel off paper-like outer skin from fresh tomatillos and rinse.
Cook in a saucepan of 2 cups boiling salted water for about 10 minutes.
(If using canned, the tomatillos don't need to be boiled; drain the tomatillos, reserving liquid.) Drain, reserving cooking... - 40.3188
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter casserole dish.
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Add onions, celery, and bell peppers.
Cook 10 minutes or until clear.
Add flour; blend well.
Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring often.
Add parsley and shrimp.
Cover and cook... - 42.9147
New Orleans Fish And Oyster Stew
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the bell peppers, shallots, and celery, and saute, stirring frequently, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and oregano, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the half-and-half and... - 36.4676
Chopped Vegetable Chicken Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise with the sour cream and vinegar in a mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper. (Add as much as 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, or the salad will taste flat and the distinctive flavors won't emerge.)
2. Add the carrots, celery, radishes,... - 34.9358
Shrimp Ceviche With Corn And Spinach
When it's too hot to cook, then try out this amazing recipe with no cooking involved. Take a look at this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for shrimp ceviche. The chef here serves the dish with roasted corn, spinach and flour tortillas. Try... - 140.248
Veal Chops With Fruit Salsa
In medium bowl, combine salsa ingredients.
Cover; set aside.Lightly brush veal chops with olive oil; season with salt and white pepper, as desired.
Sprinkle cilantro on both sides of chops.
Place veal on grid over medium coals.
Grill 12 - 14 minutes,... - 37.8689
Steak With Chili Mushroom Sauce
To make the chili sauce, heat the oil in a small saucepan and add the onion.
Cook until soft.
Add the chilies, oregano, and salt.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the cilantro.
Heat butter in a small skillet and cook the mushrooms until soft.
Keep... - 40.4677
Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Vegetables
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the snow peas; cook for exactly
20 seconds; scoop them out with a slotted spoon. Add the celery and remove after 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and remove after 1 minute. Drain well.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 32.7582
Alder Grilled Fanny Bay Oysters
PREHEAT an outdoor grill and soak 2 handfuls of alder chips in a bowl of water.
COOK THE BACON PIECES over the hot coals until crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
Dram well on paper towels and then cut into 1/4-inch pieces and set aside.
Combine the vinegar, herbs,... - 39.2601
Thai Style Swordfish With Lime And Cilantro Sauce
To prepare the sauce, remove any seeds and ribs from the chili pepper half, then finely mince it.
In a small bowl, combine the minced pepper, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, vegetable oil and salt.
Stir with a fork to combine, then cover and refrigerate for at... - 45.4108
Great Lakes Corn Chowder
1. Working over a bowl, cut the corn kernels from the cobs at about half their depth. Then, using the back of the knife, scrape the cobs over the bowl to release all the "milk"; set aside.
2. In a large nonreactive saucepan, fry the bacon over moderately high... - 39.8931
Black Bean Soup With Salsa Cream
The compound responsible for a chili's "fire" is called capsaicin. Although capsaicin is largely concentrated in the chili's ribs, or inner white membranes, some of the heat is transferred to the attached seeds and flesh as well. To remove most of the ribs... - 44.7873
Jamaican Jerk Spiced Chicken
Halve the peppers and remove their stems, seeds and ribs.
In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the peppers, lime juice, rosemary, thyme, mustard seeds, mustard, onion, garlic and salt.
Process until the mixture forms a thick, smooth... - 44.1174
Avocado Soup With Papaya Pepper Relish
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 6 minutes. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat... - 37.8955
Royal Duck Curry
For paste: Combine chilies, coriander seed, peppercorns, caraway seed and cloves in mortar and crush to powder.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add garlic, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, shrimp paste, lemongrass, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, ginger and lime peel... - 42.1212
Jalapeno Rib Recipes By Category