- » Jalapeno Pepper Preserve
Jalapeno Pepper Preserve Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno pepper preserve recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno pepper preserve recipes.
Spicy Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
We must you, this is not for the faint hearted. Pickled Jalapeno Peppers is side dish that you can have with mildly flavored main course meal. Watch and learn how to make it from Victoria in this video. - 88.9876
Mexican Salsa With Jalapeno Peppers
Are you someone who believes that homemade salsa is better than the store-brought version? Then you must watch this video. Star of Texan cooking Ramona Werst shares a simple recipe to make salsa at home with the classic ingredients. With this recipe, you will... - 115.446
Hot Pepper Veggies
This recipe is perfect to use when all your veggies in your garden are ripening and can’t use them all up. Rather than wasting them, can them. - 59.1669
1) Sterilize two 1 pint preserving jars.
2) In a saucepan, put vinegar, honey, pickling spices, salt, garlic and 3/4 cup of water.
3) Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4) Place the jalapenos in the jars, below 1... - 39.4267
How To Make Homemade Sriracha
5 ingredient fix. 100% natural with no preservatives. Join me as I make my very favorite condiment. If you're not familiar with it, it's a thick hot sauce with a beautiful balance of spicy and salty with just a subtle hint of sweet, perfect for a stir-fry,... - 0
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie
Looking for some quick appetizer ideas which are ready in no time? Then take a look at this mouthwatering tangy pepper pecan brie recipe with cheese and apricot preserves. If you are one of those who do not like apricots you can even substitute it with peach... - 99.0005
California Chicken Pizza
In a skillet heat half the oil.
Brown and cook thoroughly the chicken, seasoning with the herbs and salt.
Drain excess oil.
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Pan the dough according to instruction.
Brush with remaining oil.
Spoon the chicken over the... - 45.1598
1. In a blender mix all ingredients together.
2. If desired preserve in an airtight container in a refrigerator.
3. Serve or use in dishes as desired. - 35.171
Apricot Brandy Salsa
Apricot Brandy Salsa is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Apricot Brandy Salsa is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 31.7954
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
1) Slice vegetables into equal pieces of about 1/2 inch size or smaller.
2) Mix together all ingredients, saving 1/2 cup mixture.
3) In a food processor or blender, process remaining mixture to an uneven coarse texture using a pulsing... - 46.2903
Fajitas & Guaca-salsa-mole
1. Place a pan over heat and add fajitas in it. Stir and allow it to rest, giving it a chance to brown.
2. When you find a nice browning, toss it well.
3. Add a little bit of lime juice and tequila to your fajitas, and cook until done.
4. For salsa,... - 100.692
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.5474