- » Jalapeno Pepper Pickle
Jalapeno Pepper Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno pepper pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno pepper pickle recipes.
Spicy Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
We must you, this is not for the faint hearted. Pickled Jalapeno Peppers is side dish that you can have with mildly flavored main course meal. Watch and learn how to make it from Victoria in this video. - 88.9876
Stuffed Hot Jalapeno Peppers
Rinse and drain jalapeno peppers.
Slit lengthwise on one side; remove seeds and veins, leaving stem attached.
Beat cream cheese till fluffy.
Beat in cheddar cheese and green onion.
Stuff each pepper with part of the cheese mixture.
Arrange on heatproof... - 32.0851
1) Sterilize two 1 pint preserving jars.
2) In a saucepan, put vinegar, honey, pickling spices, salt, garlic and 3/4 cup of water.
3) Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4) Place the jalapenos in the jars, below 1... - 39.4267
Pickled Veggies (야채 장아찌)
1. On a chopping board, place the onion, jalapeno peppers and using a sharp knife chop them into bite sized pieces and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, add and combine together the ingredients for the pickling liquid. Stir well on medium... - 0
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 44.9969
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and combine together garlic, tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno pepper, salt, lemon juice and coriander or parsley in it.
2) Process all the ingredients until coarsely chopped. Tomato juice can be... - 32.4894
Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
Combine reduced-fat mayonnaise, fat-free mayonnaise, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 32.2782
1) In a blender, add tomatoes to puree.
2) In a skillet, heat up oil to sauté the onion and garlic.
3) Add tomato puree and other remaining ingredients to the skillet.
4) Allow simmering for 5 minutes.
5) Use the sauce to... - 39.6509
Pickled Fish With Chile Peppers
1) In a bowl, fish is marinated with lemon juice and covered.
2) The marinated fish is chilled in the refrigerator for many hours. The fish needs to be turned a couple of times.
3) Around 20 minutes before cooking, the fish is taken... - 43.7022
Jalapeno Pork Roast
1) Untie roast, and trim excess for.
2) Sprinkle inside of roast with chopped jalapeno peppers.
3) Retie toast, and place in a shallow baking dish.
4) Combine salad dressing and orange juice concentrate; stir well, and pour over... - 39.3186
Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Makes 24 eggs
Cover the eggs with about 1 inch of cold water in a large saucepan. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. When the water boils, turn the heat off and let the eggs sit for 10 minutes. Submerge the eggs under cold water. Peel the eggs while... - 24.143
Stuffed Jalapeno Boats
1. Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take a paring knife and very carefully cut the top third of the jalapeno pepper and lift it out with a little teaspoon.
3. Set that aside and scrap out the inside, and discard. Once that's complete set... - 0
Hot Pepper Veggies
This recipe is perfect to use when all your veggies in your garden are ripening and can’t use them all up. Rather than wasting them, can them. - 59.1669
Mexican Salad With Jalapeno Dressing
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender. Pulse 2 to 3 times or until blended. With processor on, slowly pour olive oil through food chute, processing until blended. Set dressing aside.
2. Warm tostada shells according to package... - 35.6404
Won't you like to pickle vegetables for sandwiches at home? Sounds interesting, see the video that shares this recipe and use to make Chicago style Italian beef sandwiches. Watch this fantastic video and prepare and store this simple effortless giardiniara... - 122.562
Kkaennip Kimchi And Kkaennip Jangajji
If you have grown perilla leaves in your garden, then the best thing to do with it is make kimchi and pickle. Maangchi shows the Korean way of preserving these nutritious leaves to be enjoyed all year through. She is showing two ways so its up to you to pick... - 107.094
No Cooking Dill Pickles
Line bottom of gallon jar with 3 or 4 grape leaves, if using them.
Add to bottom of jar 2 or 3 sprigs of dill & pack in cucumbers vertically, as many as will stand up on bottom of jar.
Having peeled and cut up the garlic (about 6 pieces each clove), drop one... - 44.6098
Hot Pickle Mix
Prepare cucumbers, sweet green and red peppers, carrots, cauliflower and onions.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over vegetables; let stand 1 hour.
With rubber gloves, remove seeds from hot peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining... - 39.2592
Charleston Pickled Shrimp
1. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onions, finely chop and de seed the jalapenos pepper.
3. In a pot boil water and add the shrimps and once it turns pink turn off the heat and drain the shrimps and... - 0
Tortilla Pizzas With Peppers And Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Brush one side of the tortillas with 1 teaspoon of the oil and arrange them, oiled sides up, on a baking sheet.
Warm them in the oven for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 43.8683
1. Rinse and drain mushrooms, zucchini, bell pepper, and chilies. Trim and discard discolored mushroom stem ends; cut mushrooms vertically into '/4-inch-thick slices. Trim and discard ends from zucchini; cut zucchini crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Stem... - 27.7946
Spicy Pickled Okra
Combine vinegar and the next 7 ingredients (through cumin seeds) in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Cook for 1 minute or until sugar and salt dissolve, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; stir in fresh dill sprigs, jalapenos, and okra pods.
Cool... - 36.9462
1) Wash and pat dry fresh chilies. If using canned, prepare and set aside.
2) Trim carrots and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Remove leaves from cauliflower and remove the core. Break head into large pieces and extract florets. Wash florets... - 46.6446
Potato Pepper Quesadillas
Cut potatoes into chunks (there's no need to peel them); cook in large saucepan boiling water about 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well; return potatoes to saucepan.
Place over low heat to dry out slightly, shaking saucepan occasionally.
Add sour cream and... - 36.9093
Pepper And Cheese Squares
The pepper and cheese squares are baked cheese and eggs, peppery snack that can be served as appetizers too. Made with a spicy combo of jalapeno peppers, cottage cheese, montrey jack cheese, pimientos and olives, the pepper and cheese squares can be served on... - 44.24
Chilli With Lima
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook sausage, celery, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato soup,... - 40.2368
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 42.0984
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 116.695
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 100.208
Totem Pole Relishes
Thread first 5 ingredients on 4 skewers, placing pickles on the end.
Stick skewers into the onion. - 25.5793
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, carrot, and mushrooms, saute 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in jalapeno peppers and next 3 ingredients. Remove vegetable mixture from pan, set aside, and... - 32.772
Fish In Cilantro Sauce
Thaw fish if frozen.
Toast almonds in pie plate at HIGH for 4 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring twice.
Grind almonds and set aside.
In 13x9x2-inch baking dish, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in... - 42.991
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, red peppers, garlic, and celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn golden.
2 Stir in the chili... - 39.1959
Beef With Green Chilies
This Beef With Green Chilis is a spicy beef stew with Serrano or jalapeÃ±o peppers. Try this delicious stew for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Beef With Green Chilis are welcome. - 34.9713
Uncooked Tomato Relish
1. Combine the corn, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, lemon juice, sugar, parsley, and cumin in a large glass bowl.
2. Chill for 4 hours before serving. - 31.9093
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101
Blend together retried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapeno peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 26.0935
Remove stems from peppers. In small bowl, mix all ingredients.
Use as dip for tortillas or serve as condiment with meat, poultry, or eggs. - 22.7107
Blue Ribbon Burgers
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix the beef, Worcestershire, red pepper sauce, and lemon pepper until well blended. Form into six 6-inch patties, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler. Grill... - 33.5382
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 110.944
Stuffed Whitewing Dove Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove skin and legs from doves; carefully filet each dove breast.
Cut cheese into 30 strips.
Wash and seed jalapeno peppers; slice each pepper into 6 strips.
Stuff each dove breast with a slice of pepper and a slice of cheese.
Wrap in... - 29.789
Beans In A Pot
In large kettle or Dutch oven soak beans overnight in 6 cups water.
Do not drain.
Add garlic, onion, chopped jalapeno pepper, and salt to the beans.
Bring mixture to boiling; simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until beans are tender. - 26.2611
Mexican Burger is a well loved treat at home! My children love them and often nag me in weekend to make them these yummy Mexican Burger! Try it! - 29.7257
Mexican Potato Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside.
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Cook until almost tender, about 15 minutes.
Add carrots and cook until carrots and potatoes are tender; drain.
When cool enough... - 37.0306
Chile Corn Dip
Chile Corn Dip is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting chilled recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Chile Corn Dip. - 33.167
Philadelphia Steak Sandwich
Slice the loaf in half through the center and then in half so that you have two half-moon sandwiches.
Grill the beef on a hot griddle in a little olive oil.
Do not over cook.
Place the meat on a bottom half of the sandwich.
Top with the pizza sauce and... - 36.3893
Combine tomatoes, green chilies, jalapefio peppers, onion, cilantro, Bloody Mary mix, chili powder, cumin and garlic salt in food processor container; process for 30 seconds.
Store in covered container for up to 2 weeks.
Let stand until room temperature... - 32.7706
Betty's Perky Picante Sauce
This is a very versatile sauce and goes great with tortilla chips as well. You can't imagine how easy it is to make this sauce. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 106.068
Nachos For Dinner
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 1/3 cup salsa and beans in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 1 minute.
3. Arrange chips on an ovenproof platter or baking sheet. Spoon bean mixture over chips,... - 29.5031
Monterey Jack And Tomato Salad
Combine all the ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Toss to mix well.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Bring the salad to room temperature before serving. - 33.0807
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add green onions and remaining ingredients; stir gently. - 31.3343
Hot Chili With Meat
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Discard drippings; set bacon aside.
Brown sausage in same pan.
Drain sausage, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set sausage aside.
In reserved drippings brown diced beef, onions, green... - 41.8372
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of... - 41.1649
1. In a pie plate arrange chicken with thickest portions toward outside sprinkling over with tomato, onion, lime juice and jalapeno pepper.
2. Microwave covered with waxed paper at High for 7 to 9 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside,... - 35.7952
Easy Nachos are simply yummy. Easy Nachos gets its taste from cheese and tortilla chips. Easy Nachos is loved by many across the world. - 27.2831
Two Way Deviled Eggs
Place eggs in single layer in saucepan; pour in enough cold water to come 1 inch (2.5 cm) above eggs. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 25 minutes. Drain eggs; immerse in cold water until cool. Peel and halve eggs.
Transfer half of the... - 32.3381
Tex Mex Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Generously grease a 10-inch cast-iron skillet or other heavy skillet (cover the handle of the second type with foil) and place in the oven to heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 36.7494
Hot Seafood Cheese Dip
My sister likes this Hot Seafood Cheese Dip recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of condiments. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this condiment .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dip... - 36.5813
South Of The Border Salad
1) Take a large salad and toss together avocado, corn, lemon juice, cheese and coriander or parsley in it. Refrigerate slightly, if desired.
2) FOR THE JALAPENO DRESSING: Take the container of a food processor or an electric blender and combine... - 40.3397
Chicken Potato Salad Ole
1. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, chopped cilantro, jalapeno peppers and 1 teaspoon salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add potatoes, chicken, bell pepper and half... - 37.0731
It's Hot Chicken Wings
If you love hot and spicy food and you are a true fan of chicken wings, then this recipe is just perfect for you. May be you don't find your ordered plate of chicken wings are truly hot - so what, follow this recipe and enjoy a spice-burst within your mouth. - 110.319
Chicken San Juan
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and turmeric. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add corn, sweet... - 31.0727
Fish In Cilantro Sauce
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Add the almonds, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
In a well-greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish arrange fish fillets; sprinkle lightly with... - 38.4848
Marinated Shrimp In Avocado Halves
Thaw frozen shrimp.
In bowl combine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, mustard, and pepper; set aside.
In medium skillet cook shrimp, half of the onion slices, and the garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or just till shrimp are done, stirring... - 35.0487
Warm Bean Dip
1. In 8-cup (2 liter) casserole, combine oil, garlic and onion and microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are softened, stirring once.
2. Stir in beans, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers, re-cover and microwave at High for 3 to 4... - 37.9002
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oil. Stir in the onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and black pepper until blended.
2. Gently stir in the black-eyed peas and refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours. Many Texans recommend marinating... - 32.6297
Chicken Salad With Cilantro Dressing
1) FOR THE CILANTRO DRESSING: Take a medium size bowl and combine together tomato, oil, cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, pepper and jalapeno pepper in it. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Take a serving platter and... - 40.4635
Pan Fried Tilapia Roasted Pineapple With Toasted Head Avocado Salsa
1. Pour lime juice over tilapia, cover and refrigerate. Combine flour and spices.
2. To make the salsa, place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;add pineapple and fresh jalapeno. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring to brown evenly. Add wine and cook for 1... - 31.6613
Tex Mex Chicken Nuggets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Combine masa harina, baking powder, salt, and chili powder; stir well.
Combine milk, club soda, egg, and egg white; add mixture to dry ingredients, stirring well.
Stir in... - 43.5021
Corn Bread Ring
Grease 8-inch (1.5 L) ring mould.
Line bottom with waxed paper; grease.
In large bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, cheese, baking powder and salt.
In separate bowl, beat together eggs, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until... - 42.3069
Cold Weather Salsa
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, onions, garlic and jalapeno pepper.
Bring to boil; cook for 5 minutes or just until onions are translucent.
Stir in sugar, vinegar, lime juice, coriander and salt.
Reduce heat and... - 41.1539
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water; pour into blender container.
Add cottage cheese, avocado, 1/2 cup green onions, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, garlic and chili powder; cover.
Blend on low speed, scraping down sides occasionally, about 2 minutes... - 35.4389
Always Popular Layered Bean Dip
1. In a food processor, combine beans, garlic, oregano, cumin and 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; process until smooth. Spread in serving dish.
2. In a bowl combine cheese, sour cream and jalapeno peppers. Spread over bean layer. (Can be assembled earlier in day; cover... - 34.502
Scallop Mango And Quinoa Salad
Place the quinoa in a sieve and rinse well under cold running water.
Combine the quinoa, water, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir, reduce the heat, and simmer, covered, about 12 minutes.
Stir in the corn and continue... - 38.9876
Shrimp With Pumpkin-seed Sauce
Thaw frozen shrimp.
In large skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown; stir in flour.
Add undrained tomatoes, chopped jalapeno pepper, coriander, salt, bouillon granules, and sugar.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in... - 39.3909
Black Bean Tostadas
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. On a baking sheet, line the tortillas and bake them in the oven for about five minutes or more; turn them around and cook for another couple of minutes
3. Sprinkle about a quarter cup of cheese and a... - 40.2661
Spicy Broiled Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vermouth, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, thyme, and allspice. Place the fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the fillets marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat the... - 35.0034
1. Preheat the oven to 475°. Dollop each tortilla chip with 1 teaspoon of the refried beans. Arrange the chips, bean-side up, in a single layer, on two large jelly-roll pans or edged baking sheets.
2. Top each chip with a slice of jalapeno pepper. Sprinkle... - 31.451
Grilled Skirt Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
To make the chimichurri, pulse the garlic in a food processor until chopped.
Add the parsley, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, oil, oregano, salt, and water and process until blended.
Transfer 1/3 cup chimichurri to a large zip-close plastic bag; add the... - 41.4143
Cuban Beef And Squash Stew
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and garlic; cook until the onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes,... - 41.1513
Kristy's Salsa Verde
1) Using a blender or food processor puree the chiles, peppers, tomatillos, cilantro, tomato and garlic.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high and fry the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add egg, cream, salt and pepper and stir till... - 42.7428
This Is It Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, garlic and jalapeno pepper and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.... - 32.8161
Chicken And Rice Soup With Avocado And Pico De Gallo
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a Dutch oven. Remove rice from bag, and stir into broth. Add chicken and black pepper, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Ladle soup into bowls, garnish... - 29.7143
Chicken Picadillo Tacos
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken, onion, sweet red pepper, and garlic; cook until chicken is browned, stirring frequenty.
Add tomato and next 7 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and... - 42.6524
Chili Cheese Corn Bread
Sift the cornmeal, flour, sugar, and salt.
In a bowl combine the eggs, milk, corn, 41/2 tablespoons of the butter, the onions and peppers.
Stir into the cornmeal mixture just until combined.
Fold in 1 1/4 cups of the cheese.
Pour the batter into a hot... - 36.8545
This Salsa Verde recipe is sought after by all my friends who have tasted it. With Its delightful flavors the sauce is a perfect get together meal especially if served with tortillas. Try this excellent Salsa Verde. - 29.8247
Red Snapper Veracruz
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot olive oil, cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and tender. Stir in tomatoes and remaining ingredients except fish; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes... - 28.3378
Guacamole Spicy Avocado Dip
Cut the avocados into halves.
Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and mash with a fork or run through a mixer.
Add all the ingredients by hand. - 26.2435
Corny Cheesy Popovers
Preheat your oven to 450Â°F.butter a 12-muffin tin or 12 deep porcelain custard cups.
Combine the milk, melted butter, cornmeal, flour, salt, mustard, and red pepper, and beat until just smooth.
Stir in the corn.
Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating just until... - 46.7345
Mexican Cheese Dip
1. In bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, taco sauce and jalapeno peppers (if using), microwave Cover and at Medium-High (70%) for 2 minutes until hot and bubbly and mix well.
2. Season with more taco sauce if desired and serve... - 30.1891
Pork With Pepita Verde Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup of the salsa verde, 2 tablespoons of the jalapeno peppers, and 1 clove of the garlic in a zip-close plastic bag; add the pork chops.
Squeeze out the air; turn to coat the pork.
Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 20-30 minutes... - 43.1102
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place two Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls on an ungreased shallow baking pan.
2. Spoon a portion of heated black beans, hot rice, and hot sautéed squash in individual stripes on the bottom of... - 104.263
Chopped Vegetable Chicken Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise with the sour cream and vinegar in a mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper. (Add as much as 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, or the salad will taste flat and the distinctive flavors won't emerge.)
2. Add the carrots, celery, radishes,... - 36.0509
Jalapeno Pepper Pickle Recipes By Category
Jalapeno Pepper Pickle Dish: