- » Jalapeno Pepper Onion Relish
Jalapeno Pepper Onion Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno pepper onion relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno pepper onion relish recipes.
Salmon With Pineapple And Jalapeno Relish
Looking for something really interesting out of salmon to go well with drinks, here is a recipe just for that. Chef Mike shows in the video how to pan sear salmon along with some fruits, hot seasonings and flavors. An ultimate salmon recipe! - 114.981
Jalapeno Cheese Spinach Casserole
Saute onions in Butter Buds or chicken broth.
Simmer until onion is cooked.
Meanwhile cook spinach as directed on package.
Reserve juice from spinach.
Add garlic powder, celery salt, pepper, and flour to the onion mixture.
Add juice from spinach (1/2... - 39.4832
Corn & Pepper Relish
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; stir until well mixed.
Pour into pint glass jar.
Seal; refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to chill and until flavors blend.
Use within 2 to 3 days. - 34.2082
Avocado Relish With Caramelized Onions
1. In a medium skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the diced onion, season with salt and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until richly browned, about 10 minutes; let cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sautéed onion with the fresh lime... - 28.6539
Avocado Soup With Papaya Pepper Relish
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 6 minutes. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat... - 36.8055
Grilled Salmon With Nectarine Red Onion Relish
1. Combine first 11 ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Let stand 2 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Sprinkle pepper and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt over salmon. Place salmon on grill rack coated with cooking spray,grill 5 minutes on each side or... - 33.8705
Uncooked Tomato Relish
1. Combine the corn, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, lemon juice, sugar, parsley, and cumin in a large glass bowl.
2. Chill for 4 hours before serving. - 31.9093
Jalapeno Corn Bread
Enjoy jalapeno corn bread with your main course. One of the recipes you will relish. There different recipes to make corn bread but this one is just amazing. It has balanced flavor of cheese and jalapenos. - 43.8986
Tea Stained Chicken With Mango Relish
1. To prepare the tea stain, bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the tea bag, ginger, and peppercorns. Let stand 5 minutes. Squeeze out the tea bag and discard, then add the tamari or soy sauce and brown sugar. Bring... - 32.4939
Grilled Catfish With Black Bean Relish
To prepare catfish: Sprinkle fillets with garlic, salt and pepper.
Spray grill basket or rack with nonstick cooking spray.
Grill fish uncovered directly over medium-hot coals about 5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily.
To prepare relish: In medium... - 39.315
Flounder Fillets With Chick Pea Relish
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) FOR THE CHICK PEA RELISH: Take a small bowl and combine onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper, vinegar and garlic in it. Add chick peas and mix well. Set aside.
3) FOR THE FLOUNDER FILLETS: Take a small saucepan... - 47.5302
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 39.2206
1 ln a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seeds, and mustard seeds.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower the heat and simmer, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the sweet peppers, corn, celery, onion,... - 39.3045
This enchilada relish is a simple and super easy relish. Prepared with canned jalapeno peppers and finely chopped veggies flavored with tomato juice and seasoned to taste, the enchilada relish is best chilled for a peppy flavor to it. - 27.5819
Taste Of The Tropics Relish
1.Take a bowl, put papaya, pineapple with juice, orange peel, ginger, jalapeno, pepper and garlic onions in it and chill after putting in an air tight container.
2.Serve chilled. - 27.2316
Relish Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Combine jalapeno peppers, celery, onion, vinegar, sugar, and pepper.
2. Slice top off each tomato and scoop out in-sides.
3. Mix tomato insides with relish mixture and fill tomatoes. - 29.8739
Hot Tomato Relish
Combine all ingredients and cook slowly, uncovered, about 3 hours, or until it cooks down and thickens.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal.
Makes 8 or 9 pints. - 34.0109
Summer Favorite Corn Relish
Classic summertime meals are incomplete with corn relish. Betty shares her all time favorite corn relish recipe that goes for a great accompaniment with any meal. The bold flavors of jalapeno peppers tucked away makes for an added surprise! A great way to... - 96.2899
Totem Pole Relishes
Thread first 5 ingredients on 4 skewers, placing pickles on the end.
Stick skewers into the onion. - 25.5793
Warm Papaya Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet.
Cook over medium-low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro and mint. - 28.2448
Salmon With Mango And Avocado Relish
Salmon is a luscious and highly versatile fish and here is a recipe to prepare salmon with hot and sweet flavors. Check out Mike cooking salmon filets in a sweet sauce that combines mango, and avocado among sweet flavors along with simple hot seasonings.... - 121.564
Tomato Corn Relish
1. In a large ceramic bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss well to mix thoroughly.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight until the flavors are well blended and relish is chilled.
3. Stir the relish a few times... - 46.4862
Broiled Shrimp With Tomatillo Relish
In glass bowl combine first 5 ingredients.
Add shrimp and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Grill or broil the shrimp about 3 minutes per side.
Spoon relish on a platter and top with shrimp.
Relish: Combine all ingredients in glass bowl.
Cover... - 41.2402
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 41.4089
In a medium size bowl, mix the tomatoes, onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper.
Stir in the vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, and red pepper sauce.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for... - 31.5411
Beer Cooked Sausage & Veggies In A Bun
Want to have a comfort meal at the end of a hectic day? Here is one recipe, which you will love to savor through out your life, once you know the process. Go through the video to follow the chef's instruction. It is little time consuming but ultimately it's... - 109.437
Pico De Gallo
Pico De Gallo recipe is fast and simple. Visit the Chefs for more free recipes and to outfit your kitchen with USA made gadgets, knives and cutting boards. - 101.007
Microwaved Chicken Enchiladas
Cook tortillas in hot oil in skillet on top of range for 10 seconds on each side, just till limp.
Set aside on paper toweling.
In 4-cup glass measure heat butter or margarine at HIGH for 30 seconds till melted.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add chicken... - 41.5536
Betty's Colorful Mango Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Colorful Mango Salsa. This is a relish that can be used as a side dish with almost any entree. It is tremendously flavorful! - 0
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oil. Stir in the onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and black pepper until blended.
2. Gently stir in the black-eyed peas and refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours. Many Texans recommend marinating... - 32.6297
1. Place meat in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for about 8 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in remaining ingredients; recover.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 40 to 45 minutes or until fork tender. Let... - 33.2382
Baked Pork Ribs In Tequilla Sauce
For all of you, who enjoy the tequilla flavor, these tequilla-flavored pork ribs are most pleasurable. To prepare these, you need to learn the recipe of tequilla sauce. Watch the video to get the important tips from chef. You are surely going to be an addict... - 105.335
Korean Inspired Galbi Bánh Mì
I love Bánh mì because it’s one of those light and refreshing individual bundles that’s all reserved just for you. What I don’t love is the mystery meat in it. Rather than deconstruct this matter, I took things into my own hands. I stuffed my own... - 131.023
Rich Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken enchiladas are meaty enchiladas prepared with cooked chicken and liberal amounts of cheese. Parsleyed for a fresh flavor with jalapeno peppers for heat, the chicken enchiladas are best served with a peppy enchilada relish for a sumptious Mexican meal. - 47.6135
Yummy Flank Steak Taco
Flank steak has always been the star in sandwiches, rice dishes and needless to say, tacos. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can make flank steak taco at home by combining a slew of lip-smacking ingredients that would just save you from blowing a fortune at any... - 123.079
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in 1/2 cup salsa, salt: onion powder, garlic powder and pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once or twice to break apart.
Stir in remaining 1/2 cup... - 43.5322
Post Oak Grill's Pan Seared Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon
If you enjoy salmon, then here is an interesting video recipe for you! A healthy looking recipe, this includes several interesting ingredients combined into one. A professionally conducted, step-by-step video, this is really appealing! - 104.167
Fruity Salsa With Blueberries
A salsa with the exotic flavors of blueberries and jalapenos peppers. A chunky salsa to be had with tortillas - 91.7645
1. In a bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Let it rest for at least 1 hour.
3. Serving as relish. - 39.9366
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0