- » Jalapeno Mashed Potato
Jalapeno Mashed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno mashed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno mashed potato recipes.
Tropical Salsa And Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes
Fresh grilled fish fillets over Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes and topped off with a fresh tropical salsa with mango, banana, papaya and tomatoes. Easy and impressive recipes that anyone can do! - 110.306
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4. Please watch part 1,2 and 3 for complete recipe.This video speaks about the garnishing of the twice baked potatoes with chives and finalizing the recipe. Pamper your taste buds... - 85.9395
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3. Please watch part 1,2 and 4 for complete recipe.This video briefs about the process of preparing the once baked potatoes and making of the flavorful stuffing for the potatoes.... - 84.1108
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes Part 2
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 2. Please watch part 1,3 and 4 for complete recipe.This video introduces you to the ingredients of the recipe. There is a variety of ingredients that shall be used for the stuffing ... - 53.2407
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1. Please watch part 2,3 and 4 for complete recipe. Are you looking for a twice baked potatoes recipe? Here is a classic Mexican style twice baked potatoes with jalapeno recipe that... - 76.6358
Delicious Scalloped Potatoes
Rich, creamy potatoes make the perfect addition to your holiday table. Scalloped potatoes are versatile, no-fuss dish that is so easy to make and makes for pure comfort food. Here is a quick recipe on how to turn your rustic potatoes into a total delight. - 106.709
Homemade Blackberry And Jalapeno Sauce
Blackberry and Jalapeno Sauce can be easily made at home. The Chef shows an easy way to make this sauce. It is a multi purpose sauce and can be used the way you like it. Do check it out! - 127.324
This recipe for Peach Salsa is quick, easy and flavorful. Take advantage of the seasonal fruit or swap it for pineapple, mango and even grapefruit! - 108.445
Learn the tricks to make the best guacamole. Do you want it to stay green longer? do you want to avoid onion breath? if you want to make a restaurant grade guac, you need to watch this video! - 108.135
Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
1. With fork, pierce sweet potatoes in several places. Pop it in microwave on high, and roast for about 12 minutes or until tender. Turn once while cooking.
2. Remove skin, cut open and let it cool.
3. Mash roasted potatoes, and place it in a... - 107.117
Potato Pepper Quesadillas
Cut potatoes into chunks (there's no need to peel them); cook in large saucepan boiling water about 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well; return potatoes to saucepan.
Place over low heat to dry out slightly, shaking saucepan occasionally.
Add sour cream and... - 34.7332
Cfjc Midday April 30th - Mwl
For Jalapeno mashed Potato:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine potato, jalapeno root spice blend, butter and yogurt. Mash well and set aside.
For Aztec Chocolate Refried Beans:
2. In a skillet, add refried beans and Aztec chocolate spice blend. Cook... - 0
Potato Paneer Tots
Want an appetizer that would please everyone from kids to adults? Chef Manjula has developed a recipe that will not only suit your need but with a surprise twist. She is making Potato tots with paneer, to please Indian and American fans. With Chef Manjula,... - 121.49
Spicy Sweet Potato Cutlets
1. In a large pot bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
3. In a large bowl, mash together potatoes and bread cubes.
4. Mix in egg, salt, cayenne, jalapeno and cilantro.... - 122.418
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a 11-inch tart pan and grease it.
3) Take a big bowl and mix the mashed potatoes and egg.
4) Add flour, garlic salt, cornmeal, black pepper along with 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
5)... - 45.4762
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 47.5459
Creamy Potato Soup
For a yummy, thick, creamy soup that will please and amaze all your guests, watch this video and get ready to garner compliments! This soup is easy to make and can be served as an appetizer or even a whole meal. This is one delicious treat! - 104.908
Thai Chicken Stew With Potato Chive Dumplings
1. Put the potato chunks in a medium saucepan and cover with hot water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and boil until the potatoes are completely tender, about 12 minutes. Do not pour off the potato cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the canola oil... - 32.6358
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5628
Real Texas Roasted Turkey
Are you looking for a snacks recipe that is quick and easy to make? Then watch Ramona Werst as she details the procedure to make tasty turkey sandwiches. You can make these treats in a matter of minutes and these will disappear even quicker! - 115.409
Oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks
Fabulous, oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks. We live in near desert, long winter grassland. Vegan is often a green choice, but in our niche ecosystem, herd animals live naturally off bunch grass indigenous to our region, making free-range, organic meat... - 96.037
How To Make Guacamole
If you always enjoy homemade fresh food, then you should definitely like this recipe of guacamole. Prepared with fresh avocados to get most of the fresh flavors. Serve this guacamole with fresh vegetables. - 133.021
Corn Chowder With Roasted Chili
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place jalapeno peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet,- broil 10 minutes or until blackened, turning occasionally. Place in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel peppers,- cut in half lengthwise, discarding seeds and... - 32.5501
Southwestern Style Guacamole
Place the avocado in a large bowl and mash it with a potato masher until almost smooth, leaving a few lumps for texture.
Mix in the remaining ingredients. - 26.2698
South Of The Border Guacamole
Cut each avocado lengthwise in half; remove each pit.
With spoon, scoop flesh from peel into medium bowl.
Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, chiles, salt, and pepper.
With potato masher, coarsely mash mixture; stir in tomato.
Transfer to small serving bowl and... - 39.6607
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 121.04
Warm Bean Dip
1. In 8-cup (2 liter) casserole, combine oil, garlic and onion and microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are softened, stirring once.
2. Stir in beans, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers, re-cover and microwave at High for 3 to 4... - 36.3267
Easy Guacamole And Salsa Dip
This is such a simple recipe which even kids can prepare. Make them watch the video, hand over an avocado to them and see how you will be treated to a nice dip with veggies. - 127.976
Yesterday I made these delicious potato fritters, well actually they are not fritters but really good round an inch and a half sized balls dipped in seasoned chick pea paste and fried and called Batawada in India.These are a local favorite in Mumbai city and... - 34.4806
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 139.509
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 107.054
Pinto Bean Cakes With Salsa
1. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and chile; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not browned (about 5 minutes). Meanwhile, place beans in a large bowl and mash coarsely... - 28.2879
Tostadas With Salsa And Guacamole
1. Soak beans overnight in 6 cups of water and baking soda.
2. Cook beans in the boiled soaking water along with bay leaf, onion, garlic, and dried basil for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans turn soft and can be mashed easily with the... - 42.507
Hot Black Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water and bay leaves in 3- to 4-quart (3- to 4-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; immediately reduce heat to very low.... - 36.1346
Pinto Bean Cakes With Salsa
In a 12 to 14-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil with the onion, bell pepper, garlic, and chili.
Stir often until onion is limp but not browned, about 5 minutes.
In a bowl, coarsely mash beans with a potato masher... - 40.758
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 110.687
Crispy Burritos With Beans
Heat the 3 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, chile, and cumin; cook, stirring, until onion is soft and lightly browned.
Drain beans well, reserving liquid; add beans to onion mixture.
As beans heat, mash them with a... - 42.0687
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 44.3733