- » Jalapeno Marinade
Jalapeno Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno marinade recipes.
Beef Top Round With Jalapeno Marinade
Halve the peppers and remove their stems, seeds and ribs.
In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the jalapenos, wine, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and ground pepper.
Process until blended and smooth.
Using a sharp knife,... - 39.1284
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 38.8553
Greek Cajun Texan Abt's Aka Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4.... - 102.898
Grilled Jalapeno Chicken
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Coat... - 40.2876
Skewered Shrimp With Ginger And Jalapeno
Shrimp makes a perfect ingredient that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even main dish. Here is a shrimp recipe which goes well as an appetizer or a side dish. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 111.84
Jalapeno Pork Roast
1) Untie roast, and trim excess for.
2) Sprinkle inside of roast with chopped jalapeno peppers.
3) Retie toast, and place in a shallow baking dish.
4) Combine salad dressing and orange juice concentrate; stir well, and pour over... - 37.862
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
In medium bowl, combine lime juice, water and garlic; add chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade; grill or broil as desired.
Place 2 Lite-linehalves on each tortilla.
Slice chicken diagonally into thin strips; place on... - 30.8175
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 92.5564
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 44.91
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
1. Into a medium bowl, mix ReaLime lime juice, water and garlic and add chicken.
2. Let it marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take the chicken out of the marinade and grill or broil as desired.
4. On each tortilla place 2 Lite-line... - 38.7714
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place over medium heat to cook, until thoroughly heated.
3) Use the sauce as a marinade to marinate chicken, beef, or pork, by placing the marinated meat inside the refrigerator for several... - 31.4588
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 35.9036
Have you ever tasted Indonesian Sambol - if not, then you must try this recipe. Prepare at home, so that you can control the level of spiciness in this condiment. But, it is really hot and spicy. Watch the video and try it today. - 130.743
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 96.6663
Smoked Turkey Legs
Bought 6 fresh Turkey legs and injected them with Tony's Butter & Jalapeño and then rubbed with Uncle Chris's from Fiesta. Smoked at 225 with Pecan wood for 3.78 hours - 104.763
Smoked Turkey Legs & Cabbage
1. Start the smoker with pecan woods, temperature should be 250 degree.
2. Inject the turkey legs with the marinade, and season it with the rub, keep it aside.
3. Core the cabbage head with a paring knife also cut the base so that the cabbage... - 102.525
Chicken Breasts Santa Fe
Cut fat from chicken and place beasts in a large heavy plastic zipper bag.
Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for salsa and pour the rest over chicken.
Marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 4 hours, turning several times.
Do not marinate more than 4 hours or the... - 35.9817
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 111.53
Lime Salsa Chops
1. For marinade, combine red onion, lime juice, serrano or jalapeno peppers, sesame oil, and cumin seed. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Trim fat from chops; place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat... - 36.484
Grilled broccoli makes a great side dish for any meal. Nutritious and tender crips, the broccoli is grilled with a marinade of curd, jalapenos, garlic, fennel leaves, beetel leaves and are best served with fresgrant long grained rice. - 33.1525
Pizza Beer Drunken Chicken Mexican Style
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Conclude their four part Whole Drunken Chicken series. This time a chicken submerged in jalapenos and pizza beer get sauced with salsa verde & get put in a roaster & cook up real good. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken... - 103.194
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak Santa Fe
To Marinate: Place meat in a large, nonmetal dish.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno until minced.
Add cilantro, broth, lime juice, and honey and process until well blended.
Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for salsa and set... - 41.0307
Charleston Pickled Shrimp
1. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onions, finely chop and de seed the jalapenos pepper.
3. In a pot boil water and add the shrimps and once it turns pink turn off the heat and drain the shrimps and... - 118.661
Marinated Steak With Onions And Peppers
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
2. In a glass or stainless-steel pie plate, prepare marinade mixture by blending cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and pepper.
3. Add steak to the marinade and coat evenly.... - 49.0702
Spicy Shrimp On Skewers
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
For marinade, combine pineapple juice concentrate, jalapeno pepper, garlic, gingerroot, and crushed red pepper.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place shrimp in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn shrimp to coat... - 37.9301
Salmon Ceviche With Pomegranate
1. In a bowl, mix together the lime juice, lemon juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, cilantro, basil, grated ginger and salt and pepper.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, red onion and dice the jalapenos.
3. Supreme cut the grapefruit and orange... - 114.35
1. Marinade the dove breasts in Italian dressing and chipotle sauce for 2 hours minimum.
2. On the bacon strip place the dove breast followed by jalapenos pepper and then wrap it. Use a toothpick to hold the ends.
3. Grill the ADT's... - 97.1871
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. serve as desired. - 33.371
Carne Asada Flank Steak Torta By The Bbq Pit Boys
Go Mexican for a change and enjoy a fiesta with your friends! Get on your sombreros and poncho and cook up a storm! For your idea creation you may want to watch this video and figure out how to great a wonderful carna asada sandwich filled with some sumptuous... - 127.083
Beef Fajitas With Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place strips in a plastic bag set into a deep mixing bowl.
For marinade, combine thawed concentrate, salad dressing, chili powder and cloves.
Set aside 1/3... - 42.394
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 33.6745
Raw Food Green Burrito
Eric and Bonnie show you how to make burritos in this video. The dish is ideal for raw food diet followers. The video is in English but has sub-titles for other common languages which can be of use to many non-english speakers. - 107.175
Spicy Broiled Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vermouth, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, thyme, and allspice. Place the fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the fillets marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat the... - 33.5466
Grilled Dove Breasts
1. Prepare a marinade using vinegar, olive oil, garlic, oregano, cilantro, cumin and marjoram.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place dove breasts into it.
3. Pour the marinade over dove breasts and close bag.
4. Keep the bag in the... - 48.3102
Nicaragua Tangy Chicken
Robin gets to you a local lady chicken recipe from Nicaragua. It’s a perfectly marinated and grilled chicken which is easy to make as it is a fantastic make ahead dish. This is for all suckers of grilled chicken dishes. - 103.709
Sweet And Spicy Spareribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place all marinade ingredients in small saucepan and cook 15 minutes over very low heat.
Meanwhile, blanch ribs in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain ribs and baste with marinade sauce.
Place ribs on hot grill and partly cover.
Cook... - 37.4139
Beef Strips With Peanut Sauce
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup pineapple juice, cooking oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon gingerroot, and mustard; mix well.
Trim fat from meat.
Place steak in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn steak to coat evenly.
Chill for 4 to 24... - 43.203
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 137.11
Fiesta Shrimp Skewers
Prepare Cool Cilantro Dip.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
Place shrimp in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine ale, lime... - 42.5175
Ceviche Del Jardin
1. Put the fish into a medium nonreactive bowl with the lime juice and coconut water. Cover and chill for 12 hours or overnight, stirring once in a while. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the marinade.
2. Return the marinated fish to the bowl. It will now appear... - 35.4165
Lemon Baked Halibut
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mix the salsa ingredients to blend everything. Refrigerate, covered, until used.
2. In another bowl, mix lemon juice with oil, cilantro, pepper, and zest and refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours for the marinade... - 45.4438
Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
Looking for an interesting taco recipe? Then your search definitely ends with this video. Watch and learn to make the perfect fish tacos that all your guests will love. These will disappear as soon as they are served so you might want to make a large batch. - 111.502
Fish With Spinach En Papillote
1. Prepare the marinade by whisking all the ingredients.
2. Add fish steaks and turn over a few times for even coating.
3. Refrigerate, covered, for about half an hour or 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Cut 6 hearts from parchment... - 44.7467
In this recipe I marinated the chicken in a citrus marinade for 24 hours. The marinade keeps the chicken breast extremely moist and tasty. This is a very low fat meal as I use chicken breast and a very little amount if oil to saute the vegetables. - 136.094
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 137.405
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 118.708
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.3381
Mexican Grilled Steaks
Mix marinade until well blended.
Marinate fish about 15 minutes, then grill, basting with leftover marinade. - 30.3574
Thai Style Chicken
In large bowl, combine lime rind and juice, fish sauce, sugar, ketchup, hoisin sauce, ginger, jalapeno and garlic.
Add chicken, turning to coat; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Let stand at room... - 36.3411
Grilled Shrimp And Avocado Salad
This recipe of grilled Shrimp and Avocado Salad is a beautiful fusion of Asian and Mexican flavors plated in French style. A simple, elegant and fresh appetizer which is sure to impress your guests. - 36.5447
Hot Snapper Veracruz
Place fish in greased baking dish.
Add lime juice to nearly cover and marinate 30 minutes, turning fillets once.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and onion and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and jalapenos and simmer gently 5... - 33.596
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 104.913
Beef Sirloin And Vegetables On Skewers
Place beef in bowl. Add teriyaki sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, lemon juice and pepper. Mix well and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at high.
Alternate beef, whole shallots, Chinese cabbage and summer squash on skewers. End each skewer with whole jalapeflo... - 31.5299
In a shallow dish place chicken.
In a small bowl combine Sherry, olive oil, peppers, chili powder, cumin and garlic; mix well.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 hours or in refrigerator overnight, stirring occasionally.
Preheat... - 38.7474
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 42.8088
Deviled Short Ribs
1. In small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons mustard, vinegar, 1 tablespoon jalapeno sauce, and Worcestershire; with wire whisk, whisk until blended. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add short ribs, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible.... - 27.4693
Pizza Beer Indian Style Drunken Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia part 2 of 4 Chickens that have been brined in Pizza Beer. Indian Spices are used to make this a very aromatic & tasty dish. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken recipes. - 102.08
Chicken Fajita Skewers
In a large bowl, combine lime juice, oil, beer, brown sugar, onion, jalapeno, cumin, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Trim chicken and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add chicken to marinade and stir to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to... - 37.8011
Grilled Skirt Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
To make the chimichurri, pulse the garlic in a food processor until chopped.
Add the parsley, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, oil, oregano, salt, and water and process until blended.
Transfer 1/3 cup chimichurri to a large zip-close plastic bag; add the... - 41.6359
Chicken Marinated In Curried Yogurt
1. In a large nonmetal bowl mix the gingerroot, garlic, jalapeno, scallions, parsley, yogurt and lemon juice thoroughly.
2. In a small skillet heat the peanut oil over low heat and sautÃ© together curry powder, coriander and cinnamon stirring... - 41.9197
Grilled Jerk Seasoned Chicken
For people who love chicken and want a simple recipe that will impress everyone, this video by LynnsRecipes is the perfect thing. Watch as the chef details a simple recipe to make delicious, juicy chicken that will leave guests wanting more! - 114.719
Asian Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Combine steak and next 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 12 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade.
Coat grill rack with cooking... - 39.6416
Chili Lime Shrimp Kebabs
Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Combine cilantro and next 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally.
Remove shrimp and tomatoes from marinade, reserving... - 41.3816
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. In a large shallow dish, combine all ingredients except chicken. Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat a gas grill. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 33.1533
Southwest Chicken Breasts
For marinade, combine wine, oil, tarragon, and salt.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Place chicken in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn chicken to coat well.
Chill for 2 to 24 hours, turning bag... - 44.1552
1. In a small bowl, combine banana sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, soy sauce, granulated garlic, pepper, sesame oil, jalapeno jelly, and spice blend. Mix well.
2. Cut rib in half and remove the membrane.
3. Apply marinade evenly on rib, and put... - 94.2539
Rosemary Lamb With Curry Yogurt Sauce
COMBINE THE COCONUT MILK, rosemary, garlic, fish sauce, black bean sauce, curry powder, white and black peppers, and chile in a large bowl.
Add the lamb chops and turn to coat them evenly.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
REMOVE THE... - 44.0046
Pork With Pepita Verde Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup of the salsa verde, 2 tablespoons of the jalapeno peppers, and 1 clove of the garlic in a zip-close plastic bag; add the pork chops.
Squeeze out the air; turn to coat the pork.
Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 20-30 minutes... - 43.3283
Grilled Swordfish With Blueberry Salsa
To make the salsa: In a medium bowl, combine the blueberries, watermelon, tomatoes, onions, yellow peppers, red peppers, jalapeno peppers, basil, orange juice, and salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
To make the swordfish and marinade:... - 42.5768
Honey Lime Chicken Fajitas With Roasted Salsa Verde
Place a 2-qt baking dish inside the oven; preheat oven to 500°.
Toss tomatillos, poblano, onion, jalapeno, and garlic cloves with oil in a bowl.
Transfer to preheated baking dish and roast until tender, 15 minutes.
Pulse vegetables in a food processor with... - 43.7191
Grilled Swordfish Tacos With Citrus Salsa And Jicama Slaw
1)Combine together grated orange zest, grated lime zest and orange juice.
2)Coat fish with marinade and let marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
3)Toss red grapefruits, orange, limes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and olive oil, salt and... - 45.2383
Grilled Shrimp & Pineapple Kabobs
We had a party today and I made some shrimp and pineapple kabobs for the grill. They were absolutely amazing. The bacon kept them moist and the marinade formed a glaze on them that everyone loved. - 136.755
Shrimp Ceviche With Corn And Spinach
When it's too hot to cook, then try out this amazing recipe with no cooking involved. Take a look at this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for shrimp ceviche. The chef here serves the dish with roasted corn, spinach and flour tortillas. Try... - 121.746
Baby Back Ribs & Charro Beans
1. Clean the membrane from the baby back ribs and marinate them with marinade sauce in a ziplock bag.
2. Let them sit in the marinade for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, remove the ribs and place it in a tray, generously season them with... - 107.24
Tex Mex Beef Kebabs
1. To make the marinade, combine the garlic, vinegar, jalapeho, oregano, chili powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Add the beef and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. Spray the grill rack with olive oil nonstick... - 32.2149
Grilled Jerky Flank Steak
1 In a heavy-duty resectable food-storage plastic bag, put all the ingredients except beef.
2 Add beef ,seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate atleast 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours to marinate.
3 Heat the gas or charcoal grill.... - 42.1758
Grilled Prawns Over Pineapple Rice
Succulent, marinated prawns are grilled and then set over a sweet and savoury pineapple rice. This is restaurant quality eating at its best! - 100.432
1. Mix soy sauce, sherry, oil, chiles, black pepper, green onions, garlic, and ginger in large roasting pan. Add ribs, turning them several times in liquid. Cover pan and let ribs marinate 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning... - 33.6922
Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill! - 110.284
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1. Cut the jalapeno into half. Deseed and core ½ piece and leave the other half as it is.
2. In a large bowl, pour orange juice, beer.
3. Add orange zest, jalapeno, red onions, garlic cloves, cilantro, salt, pepper and cumin. Mix them... - 111.095
Lime Veal Chops With Tomato Salsa
CHOPS: Trim the chops of any excess fat.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour over chops, marinate for 3 hours.
Grill chops for 5 minutes per side over medium coals, brushing with marinade.
SALSA: Combine the ingredients together in a mixing... - 36.5219
Pollo Asado Chicken Breasts
Combine the apple juice, lime juice, garlic, chili, paprika, oregano and pepper in a flat dish.
Wash and thoroughly pat dry the chicken breasts.
Pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/2-inch... - 32.4765
Marinated Shrimp In Avocado Halves
Thaw frozen shrimp.
In bowl combine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, mustard, and pepper; set aside.
In medium skillet cook shrimp, half of the onion slices, and the garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or just till shrimp are done, stirring... - 35.2694
Hot Chicken Wings
Cut the wings at the joints and reserve the tips for stock or another use.
You should have about 2 pounds of remaining wings.
In a large bowl, combine the tomato sauce, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, jalapenos, red pepper, and black pepper.
Add the wings... - 43.0508
Grilled Shrimp With Tomato Ginger Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the onion, wine, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the shrimp and let them marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.... - 34.8859
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and... - 42.9486
Chipotle Turkey Burger
If you think, you deserve a real treat, then cook this burger up, only for yourself. This fabulous chipotle turkey cheese burger is so gorgeous that you would remember this forever. How to prepare? Well, check with the video to learn the details. - 92.1067
Grilled Pork Chops Tropical Style
Grilled meat is a treat with drinks and pork is more unique. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to grill pork chops in Tropical style with some common Tropical seasonings and flavors. Served with salsa ideal to accompany Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio! - 115.46
Mesquite-grilled Fajita Kabobs
To make salsa, toss avocado with lime juice in a mixing bowl.
Stir in tomatoes, onion, and cilantro.
Mix and cover loosely.
To make marinade, combine garlic, onion, beer, cilantro, and pepper in a bowl.
Divide chicken pieces between 2 large self-sealing... - 40.4259
Tuna With Avocado Kiwi Salsa
1. If the tuna steaks are large, cut them up into six smaller pieces.
2. In a large shallow bowl, mix the tuna and the remaining ingredients.
3. Turn the tuna ingredients and let it coat the fish well
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes... - 47.4343
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 34.0228
Cheesy Beefy Spicy Tots On The Weber Kettle
Hey everyone! This cook was inspired by an episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. My youngest and I were watching and with her help adapted it to what you see in this video. It turned out really good and the whole family enjoyed. - 102.547
To Marinate: Wipe mushrooms clean and with a small knife or spoon, cut out stems to make deep cups.
Reserve stems for another use.
To make marinade, in a plastic zipper bag or glass bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt.
Add mushrooms, shake or toss... - 41.2242
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 41.7218
Jalapeno Marinade Recipes By Category
Jalapeno Marinade Ingredient: