- » Jalapeno Lime Garlic Jelly
Jalapeno Lime Garlic Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Jalapeno Lime Garlic Jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Jalapeno Lime Garlic Jelly recipes.
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 43.3502
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 37.275
Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies.
3. Cook mixture over medium heat, until jelly melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Thread four shrimp on each... - 36.1883
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 43.7246
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 47.414
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak Santa Fe
To Marinate: Place meat in a large, nonmetal dish.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno until minced.
Add cilantro, broth, lime juice, and honey and process until well blended.
Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for salsa and set... - 40.8035
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 45.1665
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add eggplant; saute 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper and next 5 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add tomato juice and water; cook 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid... - 40.6354
Roasted Corn Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Coat a foil-lined jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Place corn on pan in a single layer. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes; stir and bake an additional 2 minutes or until roasted. Remove from oven and cool.
3. Combine corn, tomato,... - 33.5139
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 33.3831