- » Jalapeno Juice
Jalapeno Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno juice recipes.
Combine peppers in fo'od processor or blender and puree.
Add 1 cup vinegar and blend thoroughly.
Transfer to large deep saucepan and add remaining vinegar, sugar and cayenne, blending well.
Bring to full rolling boil, stirring frequently.
Stir in pectin and... - 34.392
Jalapeno Cranberry Relish
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cranberries, apple, and pepper.
Top with cover, and process until finely chopped.
Transfer mixture to a nonaluminum container, and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 28.2085
Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
Remove seeds from jalapeno peppers.
Stuff each pepper with cream cheese.
Dip in mixture of egg and flour.
Deep-fry in hot oil until brown on all sides; drain - 26.3845
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 127.282
Splash fresh orange juice
Slice muddled jalapeno
For more information, visit www.maestrodobel.com - 20.9317
Grilled Game Hens With Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
Basted with a sweet-hot jalapeno glaze, plump game hens sizzle to juicy perfection on the grill.
Using poultry scissors, cut each game hen in half through backbone and breastbone.
Remove giblets and reserve for other uses.
Rinse hens and pat dry.
In a small... - 30.5207
Grilled Birds With Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
Remove poultry necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
If using quail, cut through backbone of each bird with poultry shears or a knife.
Place quail, skin side up, on a flat surface and press firmly, cracking bones slightly, until birds lie... - 31.7285
Grilled Birds With Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
Remove poultry necks and giblets; reserve for other uses.
With poultry or kitchen shears, cut hens in half; or split quail through backbone and pull open to flatten.
Rinse birds and pat dry.
Combine butter and jelly in a 1- to 2-quart pan; stir over... - 36.301
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 41.1684
Low Fat Jalapeno Bites
1. In a bowl, use a fork or mixer to blend potatoes, chevre, 1/4 cup cotija, canned chilies, onion, and salt to taste.
2. Wearing rubber gloves, cut poblanos in half lengthwise. With a knife, cut seed lump from beneath the stem inside each chili, leaving stem... - 26.4894
1. Combine jalapeno pepper, red onions, tomatoes, lemon juice, and black pepper.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour. - 25.6712
Grilled Game Hens With Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
About 40 minutes before cooking, start barbecue fire.
Remove game hen necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
With poultry shears or a knife, split hens lengthwise along one side of backbone.
Pull hens open; place, skin side up, on a flat... - 33.8677
Jalapeno Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, blend the cucumber, tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, cilantro and lemon juice.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedge and serve. - 99.1448
Southwest Pumpkin Soup With Avocado And Jalapeno Salsa
1. Place a large pot on high flame, and heat garlic oil in it.
2. Drop onion, reduce the heat to medium, and let it sweat for a minute.
3. Add butternut squash, and saute for a minute.
4. Pour chicken stock, and half and half. Throw brown sugar, and... - 98.2805
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and combine together garlic, tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno pepper, salt, lemon juice and coriander or parsley in it.
2) Process all the ingredients until coarsely chopped. Tomato juice can be... - 32.4894
Fizzy Jalapeno Cherry Limeade
Watch this video to learn how to make Fizzy Jalapeno Cherry Limeades. We refresh this summertime classic with real cherries, hand-squeezed lime juice, raw sugar, and a spicy bite of jalapeno. - 0
Black Bean Jalapeno Salad
1. In a bowl place the black beans.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper, sweet bell pepper and scallions.
3. Toss till the beans are coated well.
4. Serve black bean jalapeno salad with additional cayenne. - 45.1624
Jalapeno Buttermilk Hot Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares a unique fried chicken recipe that uses buttermilk. The video is presented in an interesting manner and offers great tips too. Pamper your guests with this appetizing fried chicken... - 106.409
Tropical Salsa And Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes
Fresh grilled fish fillets over Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes and topped off with a fresh tropical salsa with mango, banana, papaya and tomatoes. Easy and impressive recipes that anyone can do! - 106.929
1) Rinse jalapenos and remove the stem.
2) Slice them into half, lengthwise.
3) In a sauce pan, bring the jalapenos, vinegar and water to a boil.
4) Simmer after reducing heat until peppers are soft and then puree in a food processor.
5)... - 34.2798
Wearing rubber gloves, rinse jalapeno chiles; discard stem ends, any bits of blackened skin, and about half the seeds.
Chop jalapenos (you should have 1/4 cup).
In a blender or food processor, whirl jalapenos, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper until... - 35.2428
Jalapeno Cranberry Jam
Combine the fresh cranberries, dried cranberries, sugar, orange juice, orange rind, lime juice, jalapeho chiles and 11/2 cups water in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Boil gently until sugar is dissolved, stirring... - 33.4777
Jalapeño-watermelon Fire And Ice Salsa
1. In a small bowl, put jalapeno, and some seed depending on your taste. Keep it aside.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, put watermelon, and yellow pepper in it.
3. Add green onion, jalapeno and lime juice to it.
4. Sprinkle cilantro on top and toss it... - 113.614
If you love the flavor of Jalapeno, you will sure go for this Jalapeno Jelly. You can try this Jalapeno Jelly as an appetizer or as a relish with meats. Why donâ€™t you try this yummy Jalapeno Jelly tonight? - 36.9284
Jalapeno Tomato Seviche
Jalapeno Tomato Seviche has a great taste. If you like seafood cookies with tomatoes and flavored with lemon juice and jalapefio pepper then try this Jalapeno Tomato Seviche recipe. - 38.3749
Jalapeño-lime Chicken Wings
You perhaps never tasted this excellent variation of chicken wings with Jalapeno Lime combination. These are hot, spicy and sour and they are going to be the center of attraction for the party. Watch the video and learn the easy tricks to rock on in your... - 103.713
Combine all ingredients, except the steak, in a blender and puree. Pour the mixture over the steak in a shallow dish and rub it into the meat. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Remove steak from container and grill to... - 30.6342
Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail
Are the usual spicy cocktails unable to match your level of heat? If you are the semi-adventurous cocktail lover, this Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail is something you must try. It is not too spicy but eating a jalapeno is quite different from drinking one!... - 105.361
Jalapeno Pineapple Salsa
Sick and tired of regular salsa recipe - we have some exceptional salsa recipe for you. This recipe video displays a brilliant combination of pineapple and jalapeno along with other regular ingredients. It is going to be a sure show-stopper. Prepare and... - 98.556
Mormon Jalapeno Jelly
Mix vinegar, apple juice, and sugar. Stir well. Add peppers and bring to a boil. Boil hard for 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat; add pouch of pectin and mix well. Add 2 to 3 drops of green food coloring, if desired, and strain into sterilized... - 19.8151
Easy Lamb Chops Jalapeno
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and keep warm.
Trim fat from chops; sprinkle chops with cracked pepper and salt.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray, and place... - 36.1118
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 44.9969
Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
Combine reduced-fat mayonnaise, fat-free mayonnaise, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 32.2782
1) Rinse oranges and slice them into half.
2) Press out the juices from the oranges, saving the juice, seeds and pith for later use.
3) Cut the orange rind into matchsticks.
4) Half the jalapenos, removing seeds and then cut into fine... - 37.6168
Peach Tomato And Jalapeno Salsa
This Peach Tomato and Jalapeno Salsa is one of the healthiest recipes you will find. In this video, you can see what makes this recipe different from others. The farm fresh ingredients give it a nice aromatic kick. Give it a go, you will love it. - 106.702
Melon-Jalapeno Salsa is the best bet to serve with grilled fish, chicken, shrimp and pork. This is a heady mix of honeydew melon, cantalopue, watermelon and seasonings. Just try this easy to prepare Melon-Jalapeno Salsa. - 27.7624
1. Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 34.6348
Sardine Roulade With Jalapeno Monterey Jack And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking make the sauce.
Make the sauce: In a saucepan cook the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until it is golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, and simmer the mixture, breaking u - 24.7234
Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
This video for cilantro jalapeno hummus is amazing and a great Mexican twist to the classic hummus recipe. This hummus has a wonderful aroma of fresh cilantro and delicately flavored with jalapeno. and is great with tortilla chips. This video is... - 108.35
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 43.3502
Grilled Jalapeno Chicken
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Coat... - 41.7356
Mint And Jalapeno Chutney
The spice of life ! If you want a spicy dip, try this mint and jalapeno chutney. This spicy Indian dip makes a great side dish with a wide variety of fried food. Zesty and tangy at the same time, it is extremely easy to make and is a fine, cool, taste-bud... - 125.061
Salmon With Pineapple And Jalapeno Relish
Looking for something really interesting out of salmon to go well with drinks, here is a recipe just for that. Chef Mike shows in the video how to pan sear salmon along with some fruits, hot seasonings and flavors. An ultimate salmon recipe! - 114.981
Watermelon Jalapeno Popsicle
Love sweet and spicy? These watermelon, tomato and jalapeño popsicles are just what you need for a warm summer day. They are refreshing and just slightly spicy and simple to make. - 113.395
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 44.7144
Red Cocktail Sauce
In small bowl, combine cocktail sauce, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. - 22.0735
Jalapeño Mango Skewers
1. Alternate mango, jalapeno peppers, onion and bell pepper on skewers. Brush well with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
2. Place skewers on the grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, until veggies are cooked and mangoes are... - 28.7568
Cowboy Steaks With Stuffed Jalapeños, Tequila Guacamole
FOR THE GRILLED STEAKS
1. Combine the garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl or mortar and mix well.
2. Wrap the perimeter of each steak with strips of bacon securing it with toothpicks.
3. Brush each steak with the garlic... - 0
Chicken With Jalapeño Salsa And Cilantro Cream
1. For jalapeno salsa, in an oven safe dish, put jalapeno. Sprinkle salt and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix to coat well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place jalapeno in the oven and cook until soft.
4. Roughly chop the jalapenos and put... - 111.869
1. Using a covered blender or food processor, blend V8 juice, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lemon juice and avocado such that smooth.
2. For serving take 10-ounce glasses and pour the juice over ice cubes.
3. Garnish with red pepper rings and... - 38.8675
Mango Jalapeno Jam
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and jalapeho.
Carefully pour mango mixture... - 31.5182
Mexican Salsa With Jalapeno Peppers
Are you someone who believes that homemade salsa is better than the store-brought version? Then you must watch this video. Star of Texan cooking Ramona Werst shares a simple recipe to make salsa at home with the classic ingredients. With this recipe, you will... - 115.446
Spicy Jalapeno And Red Bell Peppers
Place the jalapeno peppers and the red bell peppers in a microwave-safe container.
Add the chicken broth.
Seal with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Microwave for five minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Combine lemon... - 42.2431
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
In medium bowl, combine lime juice, water and garlic; add chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade; grill or broil as desired.
Place 2 Lite-linehalves on each tortilla.
Slice chicken diagonally into thin strips; place on... - 30.5944
Catfish With Jalapeno Sauce
1) Wash the catfish fillets in cold water. Pat dry and set aside.
2) Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Transfer the fillets onto the baking tray.
3) In a bowl, mix lemon juice and garlic salt. Brush the fishes with the... - 35.333
Jalapeno Pork Roast
1) Untie roast, and trim excess for.
2) Sprinkle inside of roast with chopped jalapeno peppers.
3) Retie toast, and place in a shallow baking dish.
4) Combine salad dressing and orange juice concentrate; stir well, and pour over... - 39.3186
Chili Pepper Pasta With Jalapeno Butter Sauce
1) Follow the package direction to cook pasta.
2) Use a large skillet, to melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add jalapenos, garlic and tomatillos to sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Fold in cilantro, wine, lime juice, salt and pepper.
5)... - 43.7959
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
1. Into a medium bowl, mix ReaLime lime juice, water and garlic and add chicken.
2. Let it marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take the chicken out of the marinade and grill or broil as desired.
4. On each tortilla place 2 Lite-line... - 40.2195
Jalapeno Cheese Spinach Casserole
Saute onions in Butter Buds or chicken broth.
Simmer until onion is cooked.
Meanwhile cook spinach as directed on package.
Reserve juice from spinach.
Add garlic powder, celery salt, pepper, and flour to the onion mixture.
Add juice from spinach (1/2... - 39.4832
Black Eyed Peas Salad With Orange Jalapeno Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, cover the peas with 4 inches of cold water. Add the bay leaf and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the peas are tender, about 50 minutes; add water if the peas look... - 38.6
Mexicali Roll With Jalapeno Soy Sauce
Whisk sour cream, lime juice, salt. Store lime crema in
Mix cumin with black beans.
Place Origami Corn Wrap shiny side down.
Lay in rice, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, steak.
Cut into 8 pieces. Drizzle lime crema over... - 34.2673
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 90.6182
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Jalapeno Plum Chutney And Cous Cous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line up a sheet with parchment paper.
3. For the roasted vegetables: Add the cut tomatoes and onions to the parchment paper.
4. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop into the oven... - 131.325
Corn And Bacon Soup With Jalapeno Cream
1. Set a box grater in a wide, shallow bowl and coarsely grate 6 ears of corn; you should have 2 cups of grated corn. Cut the kernels from the remaining 4 ears; you should have 2 cups of kernels.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add... - 36.7466
Peggy Alexander's Sweet Potato Jalapeno Soup With Lime Cream
1. In a pan of salted water, cook whole and unpeeled sweet potatoes for about 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes.
3. Allow them to cool and then peel.
4. For making the lime cream, add the juice and grated peel of limes into... - 47.2226
Jalapeno And Cilantro Margarita
Here is a fun and spicy twist on a classic margarita using fresh cilantro and jalapeño. I made this with the staff at the Medlock Ames Tasting Room and Alexander Valley Bar located in Alexander Valley, Sonoma County. - 106.651
Plum Jalapeno Salsa
Jazzy salsa. This video prepares a mouth watering salsa with plum, tomatoes and jalapeno. It is great appetizer for all occasion. Serve it bread or a bowl of soup...this is so delicious that it can turn any dish yummy. - 126.799
Black Bean And Couscous Salad With Jalapeno Lemon Dressing
1. Prepare couscous according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Spread couscous on a baking sheet in a thin layer; let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
3. Meanwhile, combine lemon rind and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl;... - 36.0145
Broiled Salmon With Mango Jalapeno Mint Salsa
This dish has such a delicious combination of flavors. The fresh mango, mint and cilantro add a tasty herb sweetness to the salmon while the jalapeno adds just the right amount of heat. If you don't like salmon, use the mango salsa on chicken, instead. - 34.8397
Tomato Salsa With Jalapenos
For a smooth sauce, thoroughly process all ingredients in blender or food processor.
If you prefer a chunky sauce, simply combine the ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate. - 34.2654
Heirloom Tomato Salad With Jalapeño And Cilantro Vinaigrette
When the heat of summer is in full gear I tend to avoid using the stove and prefer making refreshing dishes like this heirloom tomato salad. I love the subtle spiciness of the vinaigrette and the richness that the queso fresco adds although I'm also partial... - 124.25
Grilled Yellow Squash With Jalapenos
Looking for an easy side dish that is simple to make and yet amazingly delicious? Grilled summer squash, when made well, makes the perfect side dish. Learn how to grill a summer squash to perfection with this step-by-step video tutorial. - 118.12
In a blender or food processor, combine 3 tablespoons water, guacamole, yogurt, lemon juice, cilantro, and chilies to taste. Whirl until smooth. If dressing is thicker than desired, thin with 1 or 2 tablespoons water. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 23.8933
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 96.4004
Moroccan Harissa Rub
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Use as is over chicken or beef, or mix with mayonnaise or sour cream and use as a garnish. - 29.1864
1. Soak the plank for 30 minutes in water.
2.Preheat the grill and place the wet planks smooth side first on the grill till it heats up. Regulate the temperature of the grill to about 300 degree centigrade.
3.Place the tomatoes,... - 116.3
Tequila Orange Chicken
Tequila orange chicken is a lovely and peppy chicken recipe. Great for parties, the tequila chicken has a surprise of unqiue flavors to it. Grilled to cook, it is brushed with a prepared fruity sauce of orange juice and tequila pepped with chopped jalapenos... - 35.42
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 38.6377
Fire And Ice Salsa
1. In a small pan saute onion in oil; let cool.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, stir in sauteed onion, and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors. - 29.0905
Onion Relish Veracruz
1. Cut onion lengthwise in half. Cut halves lengthwise into very thin slices; separate into slivers.
2. Cut chilies lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Cut halves lengthwise into very thin slivers.
3. Combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix... - 19.6415
Spoon yogurt into mixing bowl.
Do not stir at this point or it will become too thin.
Add pepper, coriander, garlic, lime juice, cumin seed and mint to blender.
Puree; combine with yogurt.
Add scallions and arugula; stir until blended.
Serve with grilled meat,... - 33.2347
In a 2-quart (1.8-1) bowl stir together all ingredients until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 31.5539
Cinnamon Pepper Shrimp
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add shrimp and scallions and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until shrimp just turn pink, about 2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except cilantro and stir to combine; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 34.0939
Fresh Melon Salsa
Combine all ingredients and gently toss.
Adjust seasoning and refrigerate. - 28.1755
1. Place the fish in a glass bowl. Pour enough lime juice over the fish to cover it, and marinate at least 4 hours or overnight. Stir occasionally to be sure all surfaces of the fish are "pickled."
2. Add the onion, tomato, chiles, oil, vinegar, and cilantro;... - 34.9408
In a 3-quart (2.7-1) bowl combine all ingredients.
Chill for 1-24 hours.
Taste for seasoning before serving. - 33.2851
Caribbean Salsa goes well with poultry meat recipes. Caribbean Salsa gets its taste from mango and cucumber cubes mixed with lime juice. Caribbean Salsa is served with meat dishes. - 31.1638
Hot Salsa has a very lively taste. The lemon juice gives Hot Salsa a tangy taste. - 35.0018
Boil chicken and chop into chunks.
Mix chicken with onions, jalapenos, juice, pimientos, and sour cream.
Spread over chalupa shells; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Broil until bubbly; top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and guacamole. - 35.8008