- » Jalapeno Crescent
Jalapeno Crescent Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno crescent recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno crescent recipes.
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, mix yeast with water to soften it.
3. Scald milk.
4. Add butter, sugar and salt. Keep it aside till it is lukewarm.
5. Add yeast, eggs and flour.
6. Knead to make smooth dough.
7. Grease a bowl... - 44.5299
Crescent Crab Quesadilla
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray or grease with shortening.
Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal evenly over bottom of pan.
Separate 1 can dough into 4 rectangles.
Place in greased and cornmeal-coated pan.
Press over... - 43.674
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Unroll the dough.
Separate into a large rectangle, pressing the perforations to seal.
Line an ungreased 8x11... - 43.2061
Fiesta Salad Pizza
Who doesn’t like pizza? Well, if you do here is a fiesta salad pizza to treat your taste buds. This pizza has a nice crescent roll base baked in the oven and then topped with spiced up hamburger and other toppings. You can even get your kids or husband to... - 151.079
Bacon Chile Rellenos
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Carefully remove stems from chilies. Cut chilies in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds.
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese into each Chile quarter. Wrap a half slice of bacon around each. - 18.4052
Spicy Black Beans
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, pepper, onion and garlic.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook vegetable in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes and stir in between.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients except crescent roll... - 46.144
Breakfast Sausage Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly brown breakfast sausage in a skillet and drain off excess fat.
If you plan to use optional ingredients (peppers or onion), saute them lightly in cooking oil.
Break eggs into a large bowl and beat with a fork as if making... - 39.5462
Double Crust Taco Squares
Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
Add taco seasoning mix, preparing according to package directions.
Unroll 1 can of rolls onto a lightly greased baking sheet; press perforations together to make a 13- x... - 38.9913
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 106.58
Chicken Puff Bravo
Chicken puff bravo is a chicken and spinach bake with dough top crust. Made with a egg, spinach and chicken mix, the chicken puff bravo has mushrooms, pepper to it too. Spiced with garlic salt, sour cream and baked with trinagle shaped dough pieces as... - 44.8115
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.8496