- » Jalapeno Cornbread Muffin
Jalapeno Cornbread Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno cornbread muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno cornbread muffin recipes.
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 100.428
You May Also Like!
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk. Fold in cheese until completely mixed.
Spoon batter into greased muffin baking dish. Sprinkle bits of cheese in top of each muffin.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 36.9182
Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
1. With fork, pierce sweet potatoes in several places. Pop it in microwave on high, and roast for about 12 minutes or until tender. Turn once while cooking.
2. Remove skin, cut open and let it cool.
3. Mash roasted potatoes, and place it in a... - 101.509
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 98.0612
Spiced Mexican Cornbread
How about spiced cornbread? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make Mexican cornbread. Filled with flavor, this recipe includes jalapenos, cumin and smoked paprika!! The spices make this cornbread absolutely delicious. Watch the video and try it... - 116.541
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, pimento and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk.
Spoon batter into greased 8-inch round baking dish with inverted glass in center.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until bread pulls away from center and... - 34.2241
Siesta Cornbread is a wonderful flavored bread that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home for tea. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Siesta Cornbread recipe ever since. Try it out! - 39.9548
1. Grease a round 8-inch microwave baking dish.
2. In the greased baking dish, place a small 3-inch round glass in the center. Alternately, use a microwave proof ring mold if you have one.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients... - 44.3055
Southwest Blue Cornbread Sticks
Use 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal to coat greased cornstick pans or 1 1/2-inch muffin pans; set pans aside.
Heat oil in a medium-size nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and chile; cook, stirring often, until onion is lightly browned (6 to 8... - 42.7611
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268
Vegetable Corn Bread Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add milk, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 5 minutes. Gradually add potato flakes to milk mixture,... - 37.0799