- » Jalapeno Cornbread
Jalapeno Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno cornbread recipes.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, whisk together the... - 45.8941
1. Drain the liquid from the corn into a 4-cup measure; reserve the corn. Add enough water to the corn liquid to measure 2 cups.
2. Finely chop half of the drained chilies, if using. Cut the remaining chilies into strips. Reserve.
3. Measure the cornmeal,... - 39.2723
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Lightly grease a 9x5-inch (23xl2-cm) loaf pan.
3. Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl lightly beat eggs; stir in milk and oil. Add corn, cheese and peppers; mix well.
5. Stir... - 37.9427
You May Also Like!
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 100.428
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 43.0297
Quick And Easy Cheddar-jalapeno Skillet Cornbread
Whether you are looking for a great accompaniment for spicy stews, chowder and chillies or just add a fiery kick to your salads, cornbread is what you need. Betty shows how to put together this tasty one-skillet cornbread recipe that is ready in less than an... - 95.9001
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 9 x 9-inch pan.
In a small saucepan over low heat, cook the jalapenos and onion in the buttermilk for a few minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all... - 45.5412
Pork Chops With Jalapeno Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
TRIM excess fat from pork and discard.
Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove; set aside.
Add onion, celery, pecans, jalapeno pepper, sage, rosemary and black... - 43.1698
Cornbread With Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeno, And Scallions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the top and ends of scallions and dice them.
3. Cut the peppers lengthwise, remove the seeds if desired and dice them.
4. In a large bowl, mix together flour, cornmeal, salt,... - 0
Mexican Cornbread With Jalapenos
If you are making chili and wondering what side to prepare; take a look at this Mexican Cornbread with Jalapenos. This is a twisted recipe with the heat from the Jalapenos. It also has a hint of Mexican cheeses. This recipe makes a enough to feed your... - 124.014
Corn Bread with some chopped Jalapenos to spice up the bread! An easy make bread for the day . A video shown by the drunk cook, so better watch out for strong language! - 60.3216
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk. Fold in cheese until completely mixed.
Spoon batter into greased muffin baking dish. Sprinkle bits of cheese in top of each muffin.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 36.9182
Jalapeno Double Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
3. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Combine buttermilk, butter, and eggs. Stir into flour mixture. Fold in corn and pepper. Spread into a 9-inch... - 35.4025
Jalapeno Cornbread Recipes By Category