- » Jalapeno Corn Chowder
Jalapeno Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno corn chowder recipes.
Corn Chowder With Shrimp
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over high flame. Add in bell pepper, onion, celery, jalapeno, pepper and garlic. Saute well for about 2 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
2) Add in the flour and whisk continuosly to mix well for about a... - 43.7884
Corn Chowder With Roasted Chili
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place jalapeno peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet,- broil 10 minutes or until blackened, turning occasionally. Place in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel peppers,- cut in half lengthwise, discarding seeds and... - 34.0277
Creamy Corn Chowder
Cut kernels from corncobs (you should have about 3 cups); reserve 3 corncobs.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To fat in Dutch oven, add onion and jalapeno and cook... - 45.6558
Chicken And Corn Chowder
Soup lovers, here comes another great chowder recipe for this winter- Chicken and Corn Chowder. Perfect for a snowy winter day, this recipe is even better made a day ahead, cooled, and reheated. This video will guide you through the procedure of preparing... - 120.976
Bacon Corn Chowder
1. Cut kernels from corncobs (about 3 cups), reserving 3 corncobs; discard remaining corncobs.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; crumble.
3. To bacon drippings in... - 38.0126
Great Lakes Corn Chowder
1. Working over a bowl, cut the corn kernels from the cobs at about half their depth. Then, using the back of the knife, scrape the cobs over the bowl to release all the "milk"; set aside.
2. In a large nonreactive saucepan, fry the bacon over moderately high... - 38.7013
Texas Corn Chowder
In a medium saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender.
Stir in flour.
Add the potato, water and bouillon; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until potato is tender.
Add corn, jalapeno, milk and seasonings.
Cover and... - 38.1804
Mexican Corn Chowder
Heat a large saucepan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of the butter, saute the mushrooms until they're browned, 3 to 4 minutes, remove, and reserve them.
Add the remaining butter to the saucepan, add the bell pepper, onion, jalapeno and cumin seed and... - 41.3716
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add oil in it.
2. Heat the oil, add onions, celery, and peppers in it and cook for 3-5 minutes with occasional stirring method and against medium intensity of heat of burner. Continue cooking until the ingredients turn... - 48.9061