- » Jalapeno Cookies
Jalapeno Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno cookies recipes.
Real Texas Jalapeno Peanut Brittle Bacon Cookies Part 3
GETTING THINGS STARTED
1. Get the electric oven preheated to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Meanwhile, break the jalapeno and peanut brittle into 4 inch pieces.
3. Fry the bacon in its own fat, until crisp.
4. In a bowl, mix the white and brown sugars together.
5. Sift... - 72.4763
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). In a medium bowl thoroughly cream together butter, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Sift flour and salt together and add to creamed mixture.
2. Form dough into 1-inch (2.5-cm) balls. In a small bowl beat egg white. Dip each... - 30.6415
Cheddar Jalapeno Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and paprika.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in margarine or butter with shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir cheese, chiles, and milk... - 44.8197
How To Make Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno Poppers have to be one of my favorite snacks. I certainly don't care how these lovely nuggets of heat come, I think they are fantastic. You can stuff them with cheese, bacon, shrimp, or just about anything else and they are going to disappear. I... - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, baking powder, and salt in it. Cut in shortening and blend the mixture to coarse cornmeal.
3) Pour milk and add jalapenos in the mixture and mix to form a smooth dough.... - 42.173
Jalapeno Tomato Seviche
Jalapeno Tomato Seviche has a great taste. If you like seafood cookies with tomatoes and flavored with lemon juice and jalapefio pepper then try this Jalapeno Tomato Seviche recipe. - 38.3749
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 100.428
Baked Jalapeno And Bacon Poppers
Looking for a quick appetizer with minimal ingredients for your super bowl party? Then look no further. These delicious baked Jalapeno Poppers with bacon and cream cheese are sure to impress your guests. They are so good that it would be hard to eat just one. - 127.147