- » Jalapeno Coleslaw
Jalapeno Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno coleslaw recipes.
Jalapeno Cole Slaw
1. Combine cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, vinegar, honey and salt in serving bowl; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
2. Stir well immediately before serving. - 32.2609
Cilantro Spiked Coleslaw
Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, cilantro, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the coleslaw, onion, and jalapeno pepper and toss well. - 33.6248
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin.
Pour over the coleslaw and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until serving - 34.4742
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
If you want to experiment something new in cooking, you can make jalapeno flavored salad dressing. Gather the basic ingredients and make a salad for yourself. It is quite simple and delicious at the same time. - 105.181
Sweet And Sour Slaw
Muddle serrano, garlic, shallot, and sugar in a mortar and pestle until they begin to break down (or pulse briefly in a food processor).
Add tomatoes, fish sauce, and salt; squeeze lime wedges into mixture and add rinds to the bowl.
Muddle ingredients to... - 40.8699
Exotic Pulled Pork Sandwich
All of you sandwich-lovers, here is something most exotic and delicate to have a bite. You must have heard about this exotic pulled pork sandwich recipe, but never tried out. It is little critical and also time-consuming, but with the expert chef's help and... - 112.53
How-to Make Power Slaw
If you are not liking the taste of regular cole slaw, you can go with this power slaw recipe, which is tasty as well as nutritious. Use fresh cabbage in red and green colors, along with other greens, scallions and jalapeno. Spice up the mixture with the... - 115.725
The Other Slaw
1. In a bowl, mix lime juice, oil, onion, cilantro, sugar, garlic, and chili to taste.
2. Add kohlrabi, carrots, and zucchini. Mix and season with salt and pepper to taste. - 27.3033
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 31.261
Quesadillas With Lime Cilantro Salad
A yummy and delicious dish coming your way from the Spanish cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Chicken Quesadillas with Coleslaw. A yummy recipe which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. A very simple and easy dish to prepare. - 117.656
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 37.9301