- » Jalapeno Cilantro
Jalapeno Cilantro Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno cilantro recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno cilantro recipes.
Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
This video for cilantro jalapeno hummus is amazing and a great Mexican twist to the classic hummus recipe. This hummus has a wonderful aroma of fresh cilantro and delicately flavored with jalapeno. and is great with tortilla chips. This video is... - 108.35
Cilantro Sorbet With Jalapeno Mash
AntiAging Cilantro Sorbet With Jalapeno Mash is a recipe that will tickle your taste buds. This blend of grapes and cilantro is bit sweet but has a lot of taste from the cilantro. And the topping of jalapenos works the trick for this recipe. The AntiAging... - 107.703
Jalapeno And Cilantro Margarita
Here is a fun and spicy twist on a classic margarita using fresh cilantro and jalapeño. I made this with the staff at the Medlock Ames Tasting Room and Alexander Valley Bar located in Alexander Valley, Sonoma County. - 106.651
Lime Cilantro Jalapeno Dressing
Delicious salad dressings made fresh, and Charlie Q shows you how.
Check them all out to jazz up your salad creations! - 101.554
You May Also Like!
Heirloom Tomato Salad With Jalapeño And Cilantro Vinaigrette
When the heat of summer is in full gear I tend to avoid using the stove and prefer making refreshing dishes like this heirloom tomato salad. I love the subtle spiciness of the vinaigrette and the richness that the queso fresco adds although I'm also partial... - 124.25
Chicken With Jalapeño Salsa And Cilantro Cream
1. For jalapeno salsa, in an oven safe dish, put jalapeno. Sprinkle salt and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix to coat well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place jalapeno in the oven and cook until soft.
4. Roughly chop the jalapenos and put... - 111.869
How about a refreshing chilled gazpacho soup on a hot summer day. Watch this fantastic video and make your own gazpacho soup to amaze your family and friends. Try out this awesome treat for a party or simply on any other occasion to enjoy! - 111.701
Hot Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Wondering what to serve to your evening guests - these crunchy, hot stuffed jalapeno poppers are one of the best options. Serve freshly fried poppers with coffee or tea and enjoy a fabulous session. Prepare these in large quantities, as the plate is going to... - 112.122
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 38.6377
Guacamole is a nature's delight food; the buttery texture has almost replaced the butter from the vegan's palate. It’s the healthiest fruit that helps reduce cholesterol from heart and prevent accumulation of cholesterol more than any other fruit. The chef... - 75.7937
Fresh Corn And Tilapia
For all those who found corn and tomatoes combo to be hot, here is a simply irresistible dish. The pan roasted tilapia takes with it the all time favorite combination of fresh corn and tomatoes for those special weekend dinners. Watch the video to learn the... - 108.246
Cilantro Walnut Pesto
1. To prepare the pesto, blend walnuts, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, vinegar, salt and 2 to 3 tblsp water to a fine paste, using a food processor.
2. Remove the paste in a bowl adjust consistency using water and season it, if required. Refirgerate till... - 32.4386