- » Jalapeno Chutney
Jalapeno Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno chutney recipes.
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Jalapeno Plum Chutney And Cous Cous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line up a sheet with parchment paper.
3. For the roasted vegetables: Add the cut tomatoes and onions to the parchment paper.
4. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop into the oven... - 131.325
Mint And Jalapeno Chutney
The spice of life ! If you want a spicy dip, try this mint and jalapeno chutney. This spicy Indian dip makes a great side dish with a wide variety of fried food. Zesty and tangy at the same time, it is extremely easy to make and is a fine, cool, taste-bud... - 125.061
You May Also Like!
Complement your holiday fare with tongue-tickling, sweet-tart, very, very tropical, and oh-so-tantalizing pineapple chutney. This delicious and simple chutney barely takes any time to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a luscious, healthy chutney that can be... - 87.931
Combine tomatoes, apples, onion, vinegar, ginger root, garlic, raisins, jalapeno peppers, brown sugar, cumin, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and refrigerate. - 34.6643
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Spinach Chutney
Chef Gourmet is showing us a spinach chutney recipe, which is in Indian style or with a touch of Indian Spices. So those out there who like to get started with Indian cuisine, it’s a great break through. It definitely looks gourmet with all the toasted... - 91.8825
Be it as an appetizer, snack or accompaniment, mango salsa makes for a finger-licking good treat. This perfect summertime recipe is quite easy to put together. This zesty, fruity blend of fresh ripe mangoes and other ingredients is yummy enough to turn any... - 120.63
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
Papaya Tomatillo Chutney
1) In a large saucepan add all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring continuously
3) Simmer it for 30-35 minute, stirring occasionally, until thick.
4) Transfer to a bowl, cool and serve. - 37.4984
How To Make Four Chutneys In One Day
If you have never tried chutneys at home, it's never too late to do it now! Chutneys can spice up any bland or leftover dishes. Simply follow the quick recipes by US chef Bhal Dave and enjoy a spicy treat! - 70.8343
Spicy Coconut Chutney
In a blender, whirl coconut, bell pepper, chilies, lime juice, cilantro, and 1/4 cup water until smoothly pureed, about 4 minutes.
Scrape container often. Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 26.3428
Scallops With Panko Crust And Herbed Coconut Chutney
1. To prepare the chutney, combine all the chutney ingredients in a blender and puree. Set aside.
2. Season scallops with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Place panko in a bowl.
4. Heat oil in a nonstick saute pan over - 31.5441
Mulberry & Golden Berry Chutney
Tangy golden berries mixed with sweet mulberries, a hint of Indian spices and fresh cilantro. Fast, easy, nutritious, delicious. No cooking, simply process and serve. - 90.3047
Jalapeno Chutney Recipes By Category