- » Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread
Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno cheese cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno cheese cornbread recipes.
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 9 x 9-inch pan.
In a small saucepan over low heat, cook the jalapenos and onion in the buttermilk for a few minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all... - 45.7491
You May Also Like!
Cornbread With Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeno, And Scallions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the top and ends of scallions and dice them.
3. Cut the peppers lengthwise, remove the seeds if desired and dice them.
4. In a large bowl, mix together flour, cornmeal, salt,... - 99.4339
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk. Fold in cheese until completely mixed.
Spoon batter into greased muffin baking dish. Sprinkle bits of cheese in top of each muffin.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 37.1922
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Lightly grease a 9x5-inch (23xl2-cm) loaf pan.
3. Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl lightly beat eggs; stir in milk and oil. Add corn, cheese and peppers; mix well.
5. Stir... - 38.1491
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, whisk together the... - 46.0961
Quick And Easy Cheddar-jalapeno Skillet Cornbread
Whether you are looking for a great accompaniment for spicy stews, chowder and chillies or just add a fiery kick to your salads, cornbread is what you need. Betty shows how to put together this tasty one-skillet cornbread recipe that is ready in less than an... - 96.1679
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 43.2486
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 104.022
Mexican Cornbread With Jalapenos
If you are making chili and wondering what side to prepare; take a look at this Mexican Cornbread with Jalapenos. This is a twisted recipe with the heat from the Jalapenos. It also has a hint of Mexican cheeses. This recipe makes a enough to feed your... - 124.276
Jalapeno Corn Bread
Enjoy jalapeno corn bread with your main course. One of the recipes you will relish. There different recipes to make corn bread but this one is just amazing. It has balanced flavor of cheese and jalapenos. - 44.1077
Jalapeno Corn Bread
Mix all the ingredients and pour into an oiled, hot 8x8 inch pan.
Bake at 375Â° for 40 minutes or until brown and crisp on top.
Eat hot. - 33.7574