- » Jalapeno Cheese Ball
Jalapeno Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno cheese ball recipes.
Jalapeno Cheese Ball
1. In work bowl of food processor fitted with steel blade combine cheese, peppers, onion and garlic and process with 2 or 3 on-off turns to blend.
2. Add mayonnaise and process until smooth.
3. Chill until firm, form into one large ball or 16 to 20... - 35.9852
You May Also Like!
Mexican Jalapeno Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease two 8-inch round pans with cooking spray.
2) Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1/4 cup warm water. Keep aside for 5 minutes till the mixture becomes foamy.
3) In a large bowl, add in flour, masa... - 45.589
Spicy Cheese N Rice Balls
Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the bread crumbs.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll the balls in the bread crumbs and fry, a few at a time, in deep oil heated to 375 degrees on a deep-fat thermometer, for about 3 minutes, or until... - 34.9204
Mexican Chili Soup
Combine all ingredients, except avocado and cheese, and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Adjust seasonings to taste with salt and pepper.
Just before serving add avocado balls.
Pass grated Parmesan cheese. - 30.9578
Rosa Foods On Best Of The Best
1)Heat oil in a pan and add tomatoes, onions and garlic and char them.
2)Take out the char grilled vegetables in a sauce pan and add molasses and ketchup and heat. Add the apple cider vinegar.
3)In the pan with the chargrilled vegetables... - 0
Salsa Pizza With Cheese Crust
This is no ordinary pizza! Spicy salsa-seasoned beef tops a cheese crust for a pizza that's out of this world. - 35.8341
Mini Beef And Cheese Burger
Nothing better than a filling burger isn't it? Check out the video of the yummy and filling Mini Beef and Cheese Burger. A great appetizer that can be prepared anytime whithout any hassle. Everyone should definitely check out thise video. - 86.3341
Reggae Reggae Nachos
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then soften the onion and chilli for a few mins. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and allspice. Bubble for 1 min, then remove from the heat.
2. Take a large ovenproof dish or plate and pile... - 35.2667
Mexican Pizza With Beef
Combine 1/4 cup water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add flour, cornmeal, garlic powder, and freshly ground pepper,- top with cover, and process 10 seconds Add yeast mixture, and process... - 43.1032
Potato Paneer Tots
Want an appetizer that would please everyone from kids to adults? Chef Manjula has developed a recipe that will not only suit your need but with a surprise twist. She is making Potato tots with paneer, to please Indian and American fans. With Chef Manjula,... - 121.49
Mix cheeses together and divide in half.
Mix half of the cheese with the sausage and Bisquick (makes a pretty stiff dough); set aside.
Slit jalapenos and remove seeds.
Fill each pepper with the remaining cheese.
Makes 15 to 20 balls from dough mixture.
Pat... - 36.4737