- » Jalapeno Cheddar Soup
Jalapeno Cheddar Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno cheddar soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno cheddar soup recipes.
How To Roast Bacon, Cheddar & Piquillo Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Rinse peppers under cold water and pat it dry.
3. Cut off the top, cut the ribs and remove the seeds from pepper as shown in the video.
4. Peel skin from the tip of pepper.
5. In a large pot boil... - 0
Jalapeno Cheese Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, sugar, salt, cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners... - 104.587
White Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup
1. In a pot over medium low heat, meat butter and sweat onion, carrots and celery for about 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly soft.
2. Add in the flour, and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in beer, milk and chicken stock and... - 0
Creamy Cauliflower & Cheddar Cheese Soup
Having run of the mill soup all the time can be boring. Why not try something as exotic as creamy cauliflower & cheddar cheese soup? US chef Bale Dave prepares this American appetizer with easily available ingredients from the kitchen. Make and enjoy this... - 85.9064
Cheddar Chicken Chowder
1) In a medium saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until tender.
2) In a 1/4 cup measuring cup, mix the broth, beer and water together.
3) Whisk the mustard and flour into the onion and cook over a low heat,... - 49.5416
Tortilla Crab Soup
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno, if using, until finely minced.
Add onion and pulse until chopped.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan over high heat, heat oil.
Saute onion mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup chicken... - 46.2287
Frijole Cheese Soup
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute onion, pepper, and garlic over medium heat, for a minute or until soft.
3) To this, add the tomatoes with liquid, bacon, chili powder, cumin, and oregano. Mix well.
4) Cook this mixture for 5... - 45.1676
In a dutch oven or a large kettle, fry the beef in the oil.
Add the peppers and onion.
Saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes, broth, juice and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Pour soup into bowls, garnish with tortillas and... - 40.3502
Chili Bean Soup
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, jalapefios, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the beans with their liquid, stock, salsa, turkey or ham, chili powder, cumin,... - 40.1866
In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the tortilla strips until slightly crisp.
In a food grinder or food processor, place the onion, garlic, and jalapeno and process until ground.
Stir into the tortilla mixture and saute, stirring frequently, for 10... - 43.0861
Hearty Mexican Soup
Drain juice from tomatoes into a skillet.
Saute onion, chilies, jalapeno, and garlic; transfer to stockpot.
Add remaining ingredients, except tortillas, cheese, and avocado.
Simmer uncovered 1 hour.
Add tortillas; cook 10 minutes.
Pour over cheese and avocado... - 39.0061
Texas Vegetable Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add jalapeno pepper, onion, sweet red pepper, and carrots to the oil.
3. Saute the vegetables till they are soft.
4. Add the flour and dry mustard.
5. Stir and cook to coat the vegetables... - 51.3033
Southwestern Turkey Soup
In a large saucepan, saute the onion in oil until tender.
Stir in the broth, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne.
Add the turkey, beans, tomatoes and corn.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until heated... - 39.6405
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 109.281
Mexican Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan.
Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until done.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones, and... - 48.0277
The Mansion On Turtle Creek Tortilla Soup
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add tortillas and garlic; saute until tortillas are crisp and garlic is golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Add onion puree and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half.
Add tomato puree,... - 40.6094
Sopa De Tortilla
This popular soup has as many variations as there are cooks. All seem to have some 'corn' taste, some 'smoky' taste, onion, cheese and of course, some kind of hot pepper. Use the variations depending on the ingredients at hand, and your taste. - 47.3989
Mexican Corn Chowder
Heat a large saucepan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of the butter, saute the mushrooms until they're browned, 3 to 4 minutes, remove, and reserve them.
Add the remaining butter to the saucepan, add the bell pepper, onion, jalapeno and cumin seed and... - 41.3716
In small bowl, combine soup, chicken, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and chopped jalapeno pepper.
Top half of each tortilla with 1/4 cup soup mixture, spreading evenly to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Moisten edges of tortillas with water; fold over, pressing edges to... - 35.8914
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Chop chicken and, if using, jalapeno pepper with Food Chopper.
Combine chicken, pepper, soup and 1/2 cup of the cheese in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Using Super Scraper, spread 1/4 cup of the soup mixture over half of each... - 42.282
Lynn Style Nachos
Salty, crunchy-munchies are a hit at any party, and Betty's version of Lynn's nachos perfectly sticks fit the bill. This bite-size appetizer is easy to make and is sure to be a hit at the holiday potluck or summer picnic. Super-easy and spicy, Betty's dish is... - 85.7558
Chilli With Lima
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook sausage, celery, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato soup,... - 40.2368
Black Eyed Pea Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat and drain.
Mix in all other ingredients.
Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish.
Line with corn tortillas.
Layer 1/2 of meat mixture, 1/2 of cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Cool for a little while for easier... - 37.9107
Twin Mallets Ranch Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together first 8 ingredients.
3) Stream the cheese mixture into a 9 x 13-inch casserole.
4) Sprinkle with grated cheese and garnish with jalapenos, if desired.
5) Put the lid on and bake in the... - 46.6812
Cowboy Beef Dip
In a large skillet, cook the beef, 3 tablespoons onion, 2 tablespoons red pepper and 1 tablespoon green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the soup, salsa, 3 tablespoons ripe olives, 3 tablespoons pimiento-stuffed olives,... - 36.042
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Take a saucepan and mix the flour, garlic, comino seed, oil and chili powder.
3) Gradually pour tomato juice over the mixture and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens.
4) Cook the chicken... - 44.6223
Have you ever thought of making a taco salad with meat? Watch this amazing video that shares a recipe to make a unique and delicious taco salad with plenty of fresh lettuce, taco chips, cheese and taco meat. See the video and prepare this super simple salad... - 113.596
Black Eyes Of Texas Casserole
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef.
Add onion, black-eyed peas, undiluted soups, enchilada sauce and garlic; stir.
Grease 2 casseroles; layer 1/4 of chips on bottom of each casserole.
Top with 1/4 of meat mixture and 1/4 of cheese.
Repeat... - 33.3328
Santa Fe Chicken & Pasta
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
In large bowl, mix salsa, soup and sour cream.
Stir in pasta, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, chicken and cheese; mix well.
Spoon into 3-quart casserole.
Cover; bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Sprinkle with remaining 2/3... - 34.8813
Green Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Cheese Enchiladas: Mix cheeses, onions, tostadas, olives and chilies; add salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable not crisp.
Drain and dip into Green Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
Place filling in center of tortillas and roll.
Place in... - 43.399
1 In a small covered saucepan cook onion in a small amount of boiling water over medium heat until tender; drain. For enchiladas, spray a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick coating. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, water,... - 36.5625
1. In a small saucepan cook the onion, covered, in a small amount of water over medium heat till tender; drain. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon water, cumin, pepper, and salt. Stir in the cooked onion, turkey, and... - 37.3993
Speedy Spicy Southwestern Black Beans And Rice
Very few dishes are as comforting and satisfying as black beans and rice. This Puerto Rican delicacy is jam-packed with flavor and makes for a savory weeknight dinner meal. Just stream the video recipe and get whomping this delicacy just like Betty. - 95.8395
Saute onion, green pepper, and celery in butter in a large skillet until vegetables are tender, set aside.
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain.
Cut broccoli spears in half, arrange in a greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
Combine sauteed... - 33.6731
Easy To Make Sloppy Joes
If you fancy a change from the ordinary sandwich, try this new way with yummy sloppy Joes. When you are in the mood for something out of the ordinary at lunchtime, Betty's sloppy Joes will hit the spot. This luxurious treat by Betty is so simple and sumptuous... - 95.0114