- » Jalapeno Butter Sauce
Jalapeno Butter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jalapeno butter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jalapeno butter sauce recipes.
Chili Pepper Pasta With Jalapeno Butter Sauce
1) Follow the package direction to cook pasta.
2) Use a large skillet, to melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add jalapenos, garlic and tomatillos to sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Fold in cilantro, wine, lime juice, salt and pepper.
5)... - 43.7959
You May Also Like!
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 127.282
Cook spinach according to directions on can.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until blended and smooth, but not brown.
Add liquid slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Cook until smooth and... - 46.6317
Scrub potatoes; cook in boiling water about 30 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool slightly; peel and cut into1/4 inch slices.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually... - 34.683
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Scrub the potatoes.
3. In a pan boil water, add potatoes and boil for 30 minutes until done.
4. Drain out from water and keep aside until cool.
5. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
6. In a heavy... - 42.2584
Jalapeno Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Divide ½ cup shredded cheese into 6 equal portions and fill each tortilla with it; roll up the tortillas tight.
3. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place the tortillas very tightly... - 39.941
Pinoy Grilled Jalapeno Potatoes
If you got a grill going then the next best side dish to accompany that would be the grilled potatoes! This is a Filipino based recipe, which has these potatoes spiced to a level! Try this version of the recipe for to have with your grill. See the video for... - 85.3978
Jalapeno Southern Fried Chicken
1. Mix buttermilk with garlic and half of the minced jalapeno pepper.
2. Take a bowl, put chicken pieces in it and drizzle the buttermilk mixture on it.
3. Put the lid on and refrigerate the bowl for 11/2 – 2 hours.
4. Take a medium... - 45.81
Cook grits according to package directions.
Remove jalapeno pepper seeds; mince peppers.
Add margarine, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, hot sauce, peppers and egg yolks.
Mix well; cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into grits... - 35.916
Spicy Sweet Pepper Butter
1. In a large saucepan, tip in all the ingredients except the butter
2. Bring the saucepan to the boil and cook gently till it becomes a thick paste
3. Set aside to cool
4. In a large food processor bowl, tip in the butter
5. Add the... - 45.6137