- » Jack Daniels Steak Sauce
Jack Daniels Steak Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jack daniels steak sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jack daniels steak sauce recipes.
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Bourbon Street Steak & Blackened Shrimp
A nice thick rib eye steak that I semi blackened, and then grilled. Topped with a Jack Daniels Peppercorn Sauce, and blackened gulf shrimp! The flavors will knock your socks off to say the least! A must try for anyone who enjoys a surf & turf, and has access... - 0
Steak My Way
1) Use black pepper, sugar and garlic powder as seasoning and rub the steaks using it.
2) Now add olive oil, dark soy sauce and bourbon to the steaks and let them marinate.
3) Keep in fridge without lid for 1 to 2 hours.
4) Chop mushrooms and... - 44.3334
Grilled Tenderloin With Bourbon Jus And Portobello Mushrooms
1) Get the grill ready and put some hickory wood chips into water. Drain the chips and add to the coals when the grill is ready.
2) In a saute pan, heat olive oil and saute the sausage over medium-high for about 3 minutes, stirring in... - 42.4889