- » Italian Wine Biscuits
Italian Wine Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian wine biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian wine biscuits recipes.
Italian Biscuit Tortoni
Whip cream until foamy, gradually adding sugar, beat until stiff.
Add rum and beat again.
Fold in beaten egg white.
Pour into fluted paper cups or plastic molds.
Sprinkle almonds on top.
Chill in freezing compartment about 4 hours.
Serves 6. - 33.2005
Honey Flavored Biscuit Tortoni
In a small saucepan, combine honey and water.
Bring to a boil, stir to dissolve honey, then cook over high heat, uncovered, for about 5 minutes until consistency of syrup.
In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks with electric beater at... - 33.8996
Classic Coffee Tortoni
1. Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in sugar. Cook over medium heat until bubbly.
2. Stir in wheat germ and almonds, mixing well. Remove from heat; spread out to cool on waxed paper.
3. Beat whipping cream, confectioners' sugar, and coffee until soft peaks... - 32.5484
The Apulian taralli are one of the most famous snacks in Italy! The taralli are a kind of small bagels/pretzels, but they're crispy and flavoured with pepper, wild fennel seeds or chili pepper. - 134.068
1) In a medium sized basin crack egg yolks.
2) Mix sugar and Marsala wine or sherry to the yolks.
3) Place basin over a saucepan, half filled with simmering water.
4) Whisk till mixture is thick and light.
5) Pout on two individual serving goblets.... - 35.0292
Marsala varies in strength and sweetness so adjust the proportions of white wine to suit your own taste.
If there is no white wine handy try 6 tablespoons Marsala and 2 of water.
Put the egg yolks and sugar into a large basin and whisk with a balloon whisk... - 31.8202
Zabaione - Original Italian
The zabaione is the most classic and simple custard in Italy: it's usually served in a cup and accompanied by dry biscuits, or it can be used to make other desserts. - 132.537
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spread almonds on a cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 to 7 minutes, until evenly browned, shaking pan several times.
2. In a medium saucepan, whisk together milk, egg yolks, sugar, flour, salt, and lemon zest until blended. Cook over... - 30.7028
Lodge a basin over a saucepan of hot water.
Put in egg yolks and sugar and whisk until the mixture is creamy in colour and consistency.
Add the wine gradually and stir slowly.
The mixture should be firm enough to take the impression of the back of a spoon.
Be... - 21.2835
Parmesan Luncheon Bread
1) Preheat oven at 400Â°c.
2) In a bowl mix biscuit mix, sugar, onion and oregano.
3) Add melted butter, wine, beaten egg and milk.
4) Beat the mixture until blended.
5) Grease a round 8" cake pan and pour the batter into it.
6)... - 46.1607
Easy To Make Tiramisu
Loved not only in Italy, but also worldwide, the coffee-flavored, chocolate-dusted dessert is the one to die for. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us a wonderful, tried-and-tested Tiramisu recipe that is likely to get you coming back for more and trying it over... - 115.771
1. In a mixer, combine egg yolk, vanilla, and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2. Add mascarpone cheese and beat until nice and creamy. Pour milk, if needed to thin out the mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. Fold egg... - 0
Raspberry Ripple Zabaglione
Reserve 12 raspberries for decoration and place the rest in a food processor with a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Blitz to a puree, then push through a sieve to remove the seeds.
Add icing sugar to taste, leaving the fruit slightly on the tart side, then set... - 43.1032
A Taste Of Tuscany
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease 4 large muffin cups and dust with flour.
3. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and milk and stir quickly just until moistened.
4. Divide equally among the muffin... - 40.4984
Ground Turkey Gustoso
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix first 8 ingredients.
Fry in margarine for a few minutes until meat loses raw look.
Stir in rhubarb sauce.
Mix the cornstarch blended with wine into 1/3 of the soup.
Stir this soup mixture into meat mixture and let it heat... - 47.2426
Dark Chocolate And Poached Pear Cake
Dark chocolate and pear cake is a decadent cake a creation which is sinful through and through! Try this cake and you wouldn’t have enough of it! Watch this video and bake this creation! - 115.025
Mozzarella Sandwiches With Marinara Sauce
Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add parsley and next 4 ingredients; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add tomato, wine, water, tomato paste, and bay leaf, stirring... - 44.7904
Salt Cod Salad (mormarinee)
Put cod into a sieve and slowly pour 2 quarts very hot water over it.
Shred fish and remove all bones and skin.
Add peppercorns, clove, nutmeg, pepper pods, julienne of pepper, shallots, and garlic; mix well.
Add olive oil and vinegar; mix again.
Marinate 3... - 38.5887