- » Italian White Sauce Chicken
Italian White Sauce Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian white sauce chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian white sauce chicken recipes.
Chicken With White Wine And Mushroom Sauce
Chicken can be cooked using mix and match techniques and ingredients and here is a fusion recipe. Check out chef Mike cooking Chicken with White Wine Mushroom Sauce to serve with noodles. Great when accompanied with favorite wine! - 108.738
Healthy White Sauce Pizza
Following a low carb diet? Here's a great recipe that will totally make you drool over it. Watch the chef share this brilliant Healthy White sauce Pizza recipe that is sure to impress all. - 96.8491
Chicken In Italian Sauce
In 2-qt casserole, place chicken with meaty pieces around edges.
Stir together sauce mix and liquid; pour over top.
Insert temperature probe so tip rests in liquid on bottom of dish, halfway between center and side.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap, arranging... - 37.4831
Chicken Spaghetti Sauce
This sauce is really fresh and a nice change from beef or pork. It goes very well with creamy polenta or mashed potatoes as well. I used a whole chicken but feel free to use thighs and drumsticks for this. - 132.112
Chicken Liver Sauce With Bacon
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook chicken livers, ground beef or pork, and onion in the reserved drippings till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in wine, tomato paste,... - 44.1227
Spaghetti With Chicken Sauce
1) Dice the bacon.
2) Wipe and trim the chicken, discarding skin.
3) Cut the meat into strips.
4) Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
5) Peel and crush garlic.
6) In a flameproof casserole, heat half the butter add the bacon and chicken... - 46.2715
Spaghetti With Chicken Liver Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.
2) Bring the mixture to boil.
3) Then, simmer for 15 minutes and keep aside.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, add oil.
5) In hot oil, saute liver, onion and garlic.
6) To this, add wine and cook a... - 48.1835
Chicken Cacciatore With Basic Spaghetti Sauce
Saute chicken breasts on all sides in oil.
Add Basic Spaghetti Sauce.
Simmer 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove chicken from sauce.
Add wine to sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes longer, uncovered. - 34.6268
Chicken Cacciatore With Granda's Tomato Sauce
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add 1/2 the chicken and brown well, 6 to 8 minutes total. As thighs are browned, transfer... - 40.2195
Linguine With Seafood And Chicken In Cheese Sauce
1. Cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling water, following the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, saute the garlic in the butter in a medium-size saucepan until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat; discard the garlic.
3. Stir the... - 36.7351
Chicken Marengo With Spaghetti Sauce
1. Rinse chicken to clean and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Coat with flour and roll in oil.
3. In a bowl, mix dry spaghetti-sauce mix, wine and tomatoes.
4. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the chicken with the thicker pieces at the... - 44.9324
Chicken Breasts In Sherry Tomato Sauce
1 Cut the breasts in half, skin and bone them.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour, salt and pepper and dip the chicken in it.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the breast in it on both the sides.
4 Remove on a platter.
5 To the... - 45.4626
Pasta With Chicken And Fiddleheads In A Garlic Cream Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Melt in saucepan.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add wine and cook for 1 minute, or until reduced to half.
Add stock and cook for approx. 3 minutes, or until reduced to half.
Add cream... - 43.7603
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 43.5521
Chicken Joints In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, melt 50 g 1/2 oz butter in the microwave on high.
2) Stir in the onions and mushrooms, saute until the mushrooms are soft and the onions are transparent, keep aside.
3) In a casserole dish, place the chicken joints, green pepper and... - 45.5845
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
In shallow, nonmetallic dish, mix together onion, wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, coriander and garlic.
Add chicken, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
On each of 8 skewers,... - 39.1707
Chicken Cutlets With Maple Mustard Dill Sauce
Chicken cutlets with maple mustard dill sauce is an excellent recipe. The chicken here is pounded so that it is cooked quickly and evenly, then topped with a flavorful sauce with orange rind, mustard and maple and dill. Watch this incredible step by step... - 113.222
Pasta With Mexican Chicken Meatballs In Jalapeno N' Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 45.01
Spaghetti With Rich Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add prosciutto and brown lightly.
Add chicken and wine; simmer gently until wine starts to boil.
Add peas, mushrooms and tomatoes; simmer, stirring occasionally, until peas are done and sauce has thickened... - 38.9955
Penne With Caramelized Onion Sauce
1. Melt butter in oil in a heavy-based saucepan. Add onions. Cover pan and cook over low heat for about 40 minutes or until onions are tender. Stir occasionally.
2. Add sugar and vinegar to onions, increase heat and saute, uncovered, for about 15 minutes or... - 35.8181