- » Italian Wedge
Italian Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian wedge recipes.
Lettuce Wedges-italian Style
Lettuce Wedges-Italian Style is unique with the flavors of mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings. This Lettuce Wedges-Italian Style will sure bring in a royale touch to your party menu. Just give this yummy Lettuce Wedges-Italian Style a try. - 29.2827
Pita Wedges With Italian Sauce
1.Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
2. Divide each pita piece into two .
3. Place on cookie sheet.
4.Spray cooking spray on inside of pita wedge.
5. Season wedges with seasonings.
6.Broil for 3 minutes until crisp.
7.Take the spaghetti sauce and heat... - 42.7952
Italian Pork Patties With Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, toss the potato wedges with one tablespoon oil and lemon juice.
3. Spread out the seasoned potatoes on the roasting tin and bake for 35-45 minutes till golden brown and... - 40.9396
Italian Wedge Salad
1. Core lettuce; rinse and drain well. Cut into 6 wedges and place on salad plates.
2. In a small bowl, gently mix ranch dressing and 1/4 cup Gorgonzola.
3. Spoon dressing to taste over the lettuce wedges.
4. Top with tomato, pancetta, the remaining Gorgo - 23.6915
Onion Focaccia Wedges
1. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Cook onions in butter 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are brown and caramelized; remove from heat.
2. Heat oven to 350ºF. Place half of the cheese on bottom half of focaccia. Top... - 26.4072
Pita Pizza Wedges
Split each pita round in half horizontally.
Quarter each round, forming 16 triangles total.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 325° oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till crisp and golden.
Spread pizza sauce over toasted triangles.
Top with mushrooms and... - 36.2608
Salami Wedges With Cream Cheese
1. Spread the cream cheese evenly on 4 slices of the salami. Place 4 of the cucumber slices on each of 2 of the salami slices that have been spread with the cream cheese. Top the other 2 salami slices spread with the cream cheese with the sliced red onion.... - 23.3778
Vegetable Frittata Wedges
1. Drizzle oil over the base of a 23 cm/9 in quiche dish, then spread with onions and top with potato slices. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
2. Arrange asparagus spears and red pepper... - 36.1524
Polenta Wedges With Ratatouille
Oil 22cm round sandwich cake pan.
Bring stock and water to boil in large pan; add polenta, simmer, stirring, about 10 minutes or until polenta thickens.
Stir in cheese.
Press polenta into prepared pan; cover, refrigerate 30 minutes or until set [can be... - 44.0991
Party Wedge A Pizza
Pasteurized process cheese spread or shredded cheddar cheese In bowl, combine corned beef, tomato paste, 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, onion, oregano and eggs; mix well.
Onungreased baking sheets, separate dough into 8 triangles.
Spread each with about 1/3... - 32.8645
Fried Wedged Zucchini
Fried Zucchini is such a tempting and delicious side dish that it is not actually possible to make a meal without it. The astonishing thin wedges of fried Zucchini makes me carve for more, everytime I eat it. Its garlicky flavor and aroma of rosemary makes it... - 35.0378
Italian Style Chicken Salad
Combine the first 6 ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve in lettuce-lined bowl.
Garnish with tomato wedges. - 22.8933
Grilled Turkey Cutlets With Italian Green Herb Sauce
Prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill, or preheat a broiler.
Brush slices of turkey with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Grill or broil 4 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on other, or until turkey is white throughout and tender. - 22.6458
Sauteed Heart Italian Style
Mix oil, salt, yeast and basil.
Marinate slices of heart in this mixture for 30 minutes, turning them occasionally.
Saute for 8 minutes.
Garnish with lemon wedges and serve. - 22.7345
Poached Fish Fillets Italian Style
1. In a large skillet with a lid, add water, onion, parsley, cloves, bay leaves, cvinegar nad oil and bring it to a boil
2. Turn the heat down and simmer for fifteen minutes; discard the bay leaves and cloves
3. Cut the fish into four serving sized... - 38.6304
Italian Rice Salad
1. Combine the water, the 1/4 cup Italian dressing and the salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling; add the rice. Cook the rice mixture for 10 minutes or until tender yet firm. Spoon the rice into a large glass or ceramic bowl.
2. Add the zucchini,... - 34.5694
Italian Rice Salad
Combine the first 8 ingredients.
Toss with dressing.
Garnish with tomato wedges and quartered eggs. - 32.9868
Italian Style Salmon Steaks
Italian Style Salmon Steaks is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare seafood recipe, this Italian Style Salmon Steaks is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.6021
Italian Shepherd's Pie
1. In a large skillet cook sausage and green onions till sausage is browned; drain. Stir undrained tomatoes, eggs, 1 cup cheese, and oregano into mixture in skillet. Spoon sausage mixture into unbaked pastry shell. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
2. Stir... - 35.2658
Italian Style Beef Cheese Pie
Stir-fry ground chuck, onion and garlic until meat turns greyish pale brown.
Add sauce, paste, ketchup and about 1/4 cup water.
Cook for about 15 minutes or until thickened, then season to taste and set aside.
Steam-cook spinach and drain very well.
Chop and... - 43.2419
Italian Veal Torta
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" round cake pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cabbage and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 minutes, or until tender; stop and turn after 2... - 43.617
Italian Sausages And Vegetables
Place carrots in saucepan, cover with water and boil 6 minutes uncovered.
Add onions and zucchini; season and cook 3 minutes.
Drain vegetables and let cool slightly.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Cook vegetables, apples, sausages and garlic 4 to 5 minutes... - 35.1434
Panettone Italian Christmas Bread
Prepare, adding the 1/4 cup butter above to the scalded milk along with the butter, sugar, and salt called for in basic recipe; cool to lukewarm and stir into yeast mixture along with all but last ingredient.
While dough is rising, prepare pan: Tear... - 42.9685
Grilled Italian Panini
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Cut a circle 1/2 inch from edge of bread, cutting 2 inches down into loaf but not all the way through. Remove center of bread loaf and set aside. Arrange salami inside bread loaf; top with peppers, tapenade and... - 24.2797
Italian Cream Cheese Spread
1. Place the water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the tomatoes, cover, and remove from the heat. Set aside for at least 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
2. Combine the cream cheese, olives, scallions, and basil in... - 25.9156
Mixed Vegetables With Italian Herbs
In a large bowl, toss together all the vegetables.
Add the olive oil, Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
Rotate in the Deep Basket for 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy and tender. - 30.1475
Italian Zucchini Frittata
In covered saucepan cook zucchini and leek in a small amount of boiling salted water about 5 minutes or just till tender; drain well.
In 10-inch oven-going skillet, heat butter.
Spread vegetables in bottom of skillet.
Combine eggs, pars ley, water, salt,... - 41.1304
Italian Bean Salad
Mix beans, pimiento, green pepper, onion and parsley.
Shake oil, lemon juice, capers, salt and pepper sauce in tightly covered container; toss with bean mixture.
Spoon bean mixture on lettuce; top with tuna.
Serve with lemon wedges if desired. - 30.2103
Italian Angel Cake
1) On a clean working table, place the cake, smooth side up.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut the cake horizontally into 3 even layers, in sawing motion and set aside.
3) In large mixer bowl, beat cheese on medium speed for 3 minutes, or until smooth, stir... - 44.2903
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.882
Italian Gouda Spread
Cut circle from top of gouda; reserve any cheese cut off.
Hollow out bottom of cheese, leaving about 1/4 inch cheese on all sides; set aside.
In small mixer bowl combine cheese from inside of shell and from top slice with sour cream and dry salad dressing... - 28.9062
Italian Style Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine green beans and Italian salad dressing.
Chill several hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut 3 thin slices of meat from chicken breasts and reserve for garnish.
Cube remaining chicken.
Gently fold the 1/2 cup mayonnaise into whipped... - 40.8724
In a bowl, combine pasta, cucumber, ham, celery and green onions.
Mix with a little dressing.
When ready to serve only, place lettuce and endive into a salad bowl.
Add pasta mixture.
Garnish with tomato wedges and cheese... - 37.7992
Italian Sweet Bread
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold lengthwise into thirds.
Coat dish and one side of foil with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around outside of dish, coated side against dish, allowing... - 41.5126
Italian Round Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
Add salt and 1/4 cup of the oil.
Add 3 1/2 cups of the flour; beat with an electric mixer or a heavy spoon until dough is stretchy and elastic (5 to 7 minutes).
Stir in... - 32.81
Italian Roast Game Hens & Potatoes
In a 1-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter with paprika, oregano, and thyme.
Brush about 1 tablespoon of the herb butter over cut surface of each hen half; then place halves, skin side up, in a 9 by 13-inch baking pan (not on a rack).
Brush another 2... - 34.2477
Italian Cheese Pie
1) Slice 2 tomatoes into thin slices and the other 2 tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2) Reserve the thin tomato slices for topping the pie.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Roll the pastry, line a 8 inch tart plate, then prick all... - 45.8861
Baked Clams Italian Style
1. Drain the clams, reserving 3 tablespoons of broth.
2. Wash and clean 12 clamshells or aluminum shells.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons each of Parmesan and cracker crumbs. Keep aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F
5. In a small skillet or... - 42.3703
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add soup, milk, and cheese; heat and stir.
Break tuna in chunks; add with remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and paprika.
Bake in... - 42.732
Escarole Italian Style
Trim and discard core and tough stems from escarole.
Rinse leaves, drain well, and tear into 2-inch pieces.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir pepperoni until it sizzles and begins to brown, about 4 minutes.
Add garlic and stir for 30... - 27.0985
Italian Portobello Mushrooms
This tasty Italian Portabella Mushrooms is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty dish frequently for my weekend dinners. Try this yummy Italian Portabella Mushrooms recipe yourself! - 30.3107
1. Combine oil, onions, garlic and casicum in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in herbs, sauce, wine. Season to taste. Cook on HIGH for two minutes.
2. Wash fish, dry on absorbent paper place in shallow dish, spoon over one quarter of the sauce,... - 31.0081
Italian Portobello Mushrooms
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 On a flat tray, arrange the mushrooms, with the undersides facing up.
3 In a bowl, add the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. Mix well.
4 Pour the... - 39.3056
Italian Ham And Potato Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In 2-quart saucepan, combine potatoes, enough cold water to cover, and 1 teaspoon salt; heat to boiling over high heat. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
2. In oven-safe nonstick 10-inch skillet (if skillet is not... - 34.0092
Spicy Italian Dressing For Salad
Make your greens sing with this Italian style spicy-creamy dressing. Garlic, pepper and herb puree gives this creamy, pourable salad dressing much of its character. Get your blender and proportions ready and you are good to go. - 101.376
Heat oven to 425°.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add Bisquick and beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto well-floured surface.
Knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Allow dough to rest a few min.
Divide dough into 4 parts.
Roll each piece paper-thin into a circle,... - 44.0653
Italian Seafood Salad
Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place pepper, skin side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand.
Broil 10 minutes or until blackened.
Place bell pepper in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag, and seal; let stand 15... - 40.7352
Italian Breaded Lamb Chops
1) Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle flour on the chops.
3) Dip into beaten egg and then coat with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
4) Deep-fry the chops until golden and tender.
5) Transfer on paper... - 45.1032
Italian Pizza With Homemade Crust
1. Into a mixing bowl, sift flour and salt.
2. Put yeast into a small bowl. Add warm water and stir. Set aside for 5 minutes and then stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 450°F.
4. Grease a large bowl... - 44.1188
Italian Spinach Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a greased 8 inch flan ring or tart plate.
3) Remove the bacon rind and chop the bacon rashers into small pieces.
4) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp; drain thoroughly... - 45.6848
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In shallow pan place bread, pour milk over; let soak, then pull apart into coarse crumbs.
3. In 10-inch frying pan in olive oil or vegetable oil saute onions with ovenproof or removable handle 5 minutes... - 46.5584
Italian Coffee Bombe
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, salt, and flour in small saucepan.
Add egg yolks, milk, and coffee; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and chill.
Add Cointreau and vanilla.
Whip cream until stiff and add 2... - 43.1624
Italian Sausage And Rice Frittata
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and salt. Set aside.
3 In an 11 -inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, cook the sausage for about 7 minutes over high heat until no longer pink.
4 Lower the... - 42.1889
Zesty Italian Peasant Bread
1 Place bread shell on a lightly greased baking sheet. In a small mixing bowl stir together oil, garlic, and pepper; brush over bread shell. Sprinkle tomato, cheese, and snipped or crushed herb over bread shell. Bake in a 400° oven 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 26.3559
1) Take a 9- or 10-inch non-stick frying pan and heat 2-4 tablespoons broth in it.
2) Cook onion, garlic, zucchini and tomato for 10-15 minutes in it until all vegetables become tender.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree tofu with egg whites,... - 43.5605
Italian Cheesy Frittata
1) In a small skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine for about 5 minutes, until soft.
2) Stir in the tomato, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and oregano, cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 42.3275
Festive Italian Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake pie shell 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Increase oven temperature to 375°F.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini, onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
Spread evenly in... - 39.509
Italian Beef And Vegetables
Partially freeze the meat.
Thinly slice the meat across the grain into bite-size strips; set aside.
Preheat a 10-inch micro-wave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 minutes.
Use a heat-proof pastry brush to brush cooking oil on the bottom of the browning... - 43.2195
Italian Eggs With Cheese
1. In large frying pan saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine just until soft
2. Remove pan from heat to cool slightly;
3. In small bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper, then stir into frying pan.
4. Cook stirring often, with spatula, from... - 40.1674
Italian Stuffed Cabbage
Remove 10 large outer leaves of cabbage; reserve remaining cabbage for other uses.
Steam 2 to 3 minutes, and set aside.
Combine next 11 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Pare down the outside of thick ribs of cabbage leaves until thin.
Arrange 4 or 5... - 36.946
Basil Frittata With Italian Sausages In Pepper Sauce
Brown sausages and make pepper sauce; cover and refrigerate if made ahead.
Place sour cream in a bowl; beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in salt, pepper, and basil; set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter... - 37.66
Zesty Italian Pheasant Bread
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Place bread shell on the prepared baking sheet.
In a small bowl stir together oil, garlic, and pepper.
Brush over bread shell.
Sprinkle with tomato, crumbled cheese, and snipped fresh or dried herb.
Bake in a 400° oven for 10... - 41.3221
1) In a small skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in the green peppers and onions and saute for 5 minutes or till they turn soft.
2) Add in the tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt and oregano. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes until all the liquid has... - 42.1784
Italian Whole Wheat Focaccia
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, place together 1 cup of whole wheat flour, ½ cup of all purpose flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
3) Blend the flour well together and pour warm water , 2 tablespoon oil and egg.
4) Using a blender, beat... - 46.0716
Italian Stuffed Cabbage With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Remove 10 large outer leaves of cabbage reserving the remaining cabbage for other uses.
3. Steam 2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
4. In a bowl mix well combining the next 11 ingredients and set aside.
5.... - 45.0118
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 39.6244
Italian Potatoes And Fennel
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the potatoes, fennel, onion, tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. - 33.1021
Italian Herb Pasta Salad
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Mix tomato sauce, dressing, basil and oregano in large glass or plastic bowl. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours until chilled but no... - 26.8407
Italian Potato Fingers
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Wash potatoes, leaving skin on.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then into quarters.
Continue to cut quarters into thinner wedges.
Combine melted butter and dry salad dressing mix in Batter Bowl; add potato fingers and toss to... - 35.4933
Cheesy Italian Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl mix the different ingredients except lettuce.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. Stir in between.
3. Cut the lettuce leaves into wedges and place them on serving plates.
4. Place the vegetable mixture on lettuce,... - 38.7163
Italian Green Salad
Tear greens in bite size pieces in a bowl; arrange vegetables and anchovies over lettuce.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 31.3012
Italian Green Salad
Tear greens in bite-size pieces in a bowl; arrange vegetables and anchovies over lettuce.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Toss lightly. - 32.5808
Italian Chicken Casserole
Melt the butter, flour the joints and brown them in the butter.
Put them aside.
Now add the roughly chopped shallots, mushrooms and crushed garlic.
Simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
Now add the tomato puree, sherry, chicken stock and sugar.
Finally, put in... - 39.3322
Italian Green Bean Salad
Remove ends from beans.
If beans are large, cut French style into lengthwise strips.
Heat beans and 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cook uncovered 5 minutes.
Cover and cook until tender, whole 10 to 15 minutes, French style... - 35.2295
Italian Broccoli With Tomatoes
Place broccoli and water in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Stir in seasonings and tomatoes.
Microwave, uncovered, at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until tomatoes are hot.
Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Microwave 1... - 34.0718
Italian Supper Salad
1. Take a salad bowl, and add mixed green beans, tomatoes, zucchini, garbanzos and Monterey Jack Cheese, and toss well.
2. Spoon croutons and salami slices over the salad and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Serve the Italian super salad... - 36.2244
Italian Anchovy Salad
Separate anchovy fillets into bowl; add tomatoes, green pepper, olives, and green onion.
Combine oil and vinegar and drizzle over anchovy mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Refrigerate about 1 hour.
At serving time, spoon over shredded lettuce. - 31.2775
This Italian Minestrone tastes yummy ! Try the Italian Minestrone out and feel free to comment on this dish here ! - 32.3186
Italian Mixed Green Salad
1. Wash the lettuce, drain it and add it to the bowl. Chill the lettuce until it turns crispy.
2. Add tomatoes, zucchini, cooked beans, Monterey Jack cheese, dry salami and croutons.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heap the... - 39.7646
Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Italian Sausage Sandwiches is a tasty Italian cuisine. Italian Sausage Sandwiches gets its lovely taste from sausages, topped with onion and tomatoes mixed with cheese and flavored with oregano. Italian Sausage Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 39.6191
Low Fat Chilled Italian Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, broccoli and black beans.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
Pour over salad and toss to coat well.
Cover and chill 2 hours. - 34.0528
Italian Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to slow (300°).
2. Insert the garlic in the roast by cutting small slashes around it.
3. Sprinkle the black pepper on it and insert a meat thermometer so it reaches the center of the meat.
4. Keep the roast on a... - 36.8151
Italian Green Salad
Tear romaine and leaf lettuce into bite-size pieces in salad bowl; arrange tomatoes, celery, green pepper, radishes, green onion, and anchovies over lettuce.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, parsley, salt, basil, and pepper in screw top jar; shake well.
Sprinkle... - 36.0368
Italian Green Salad
1.Cut small bite size pieces of romaine and leaf lettuce.
2.Take a small salad bowl, put romaine and lettuce in it.
3.Place tomatoes, celery, green pepper, radish, green onion and anchovies on it.
4.Mix olive oil with vinegar, parsley,... - 45.494
Italian Herbed Fish
Cut fish into big fillets, about 5"x3" pieces.
Wash the fish well.
Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Spread flour in a plate.
Roll the fish fillets on the flour to coat and absorb any moisture.
In a wide dish, mix all the remaining ingredients.
Add fish and toss to... - 41.1575
Italian Vegetable Skillet
In 10-inch skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender.
Stir in zucchini, corn, green pepper, basil, oregano, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes or till zucchini is crisp-tender.
Stir in... - 33.076
Italian Broccoli And Tomatoes
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli thoroughly, and cut into small spears.
Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; place in... - 36.5308
Italian Broccoli And Tomatoes
1. Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks. Wash broccoli thoroughly, and cut into small spears. Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 5 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
2. Place... - 28.6784
1) In a slow cooker, place together, beef, water, onions, celery, carrots, turnips, potato, garlic, and salt.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Raise the heat to high and add cabbage before last 20 minutes of cooking.
4) Stir in macaroni,... - 41.8838
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. In a large bowl, tip in the vegetables and mix well. Pour the zucchini, cauliflower, and green onion vegetable mixture into a shallow container and pour over the Italian salad dressing to coat well. Cover and set aside to chill for 4 hours
2. In a... - 39.298
Italian Octopus Carpaccio
If your daring and wanting to try an octopus, then this is a dish to try! A Carpaccio is the rightful dish to make! See this video for an octopus delicacy! - 116.78
Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
In 10-inch skillet, cook zucchini and onion in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley and seasonings.
In large bowl, blend eggs and cheese.
Stir in vegetable mixture.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in ungreased... - 41.5932
Italian Plain Cakes With Strawberries
To make the plain cakes: Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, 1/4 cup of the sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Using a pastry cutter or 2 knives, cut the butter into the flour mixture until crumbly.
In a... - 41.1485
Italian Veal Kabobs
Cook potato in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Place veal and potato in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine wine and next 3 ingredients, and stir well.
Pour wine mixture over veal and... - 40.849
Italian Baked Game Hens & Potatoes
Rinse hens; pat dry.
Combine butter, paprika, oregano, and thyme in a small pan; stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
Brush about 1 tablespoon of the herb butter over cut surfaces of hen halves; then place halves, skin sides up, slightly apart in a... - 33.0976
Unusual Italian Macaroni
Make gashes in the beef roast and stuff in bits of salt pork and some small wedges of cheese.
Then salt and pepper the meat thoroughly, rubbing the seasonings in well.
Lightly flour the meat and brown it in the lard, then remove it from the pot and brown the... - 40.5205
Grilled Italian Steak And Vegetables
1 In a large bowl mix 2 tablespoons of dressing ,2 tablespoons basil and 3/4 teaspoon peppered seasoned salt and set aside.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix the remaining dressing,basil and peppered seasoned salt.Add beef and cover the... - 38.809
Italian White Beans
The large oval white kidney bean, also called cannelloni, is a favorite home-cooked bean. It has a delicate, sweet flavor and cooks up nice and firm. These beans are a great side dish for fish and meats. - 33.7901
Italian Orange And Cheese Tart
1. Preheat an oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6)
2. Prepare the pastry and press into the bottom and sides of a greased 8" (20 cm.) cake tin.
3. Press cottage cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Place cottage cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat... - 43.7528