- » Italian Vegetarian Salad
Italian Vegetarian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian vegetarian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian vegetarian salad recipes.
Fresh Panzanella Salad
If you've never tried this bread salad, you're in for a wonderful surprise! Filled with lots of fresh veggies and toasted French bread, this recipe makes enough to feed a crowd. - 140.416
Grilled Portobella & Asparagus Salad
Not your traditional "salad," these grilled veggies can be served room temp or chilled, as Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck demonstrates. A wonderful spring-summer time recipe celebrating tender asparagus and portobellas. The combination of lemon and barbeque... - 140.285
Healthy Salad Pizza
Are you so committed to your health goals that you’re craving and missing pizza? Well, there is no need! In this video learn how to make a delicious and healthy pizza that is easy to assemble, high in antioxidants and fiber and will absolutely blow away... - 139.538
This salad is loaded with zucchini, cucumbers, spinach and tomatoes. It is then tossed in a sweet vinaigrette dressing. The final result is a delicious salad that can be served as a side or eaten as is. It is great for lunchboxes as well. - 137.072
Wegmans Arugula Salad
This simple, tasty salad is always on our lunch menu! Wegmans' Chef Nella Neeck shows you how it's done and why it's the perfect complement to any Italian meal. This salad is so great, everyone at the table just can't get enough of it. For once you will be... - 133.488
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 129.649
Lemony Spring Peas & Pasta Salad
Nothing wakes up a winter palate like fresh green vegetables and zesty lemon. And, with Spring just around the corner, this bright tasting pasta salad is a perfect way to usher in the new season. - 128.822
Recipe for Penne Caprese, This is a dish I am asked to make and bring to summer BBQs more often than any other. It's the kind of dish that becomes an instant family favorite; filled with flavor, easy on the budget, perfect to make a day ahead and a cinch to... - 127.764
Panzanella Salad - Italian
The panzanella salad is a typical Tuscan recipe, made with stale bread, cucumber, onion and tomato, ideal for a hot summer day, since it doesn't need cooking. - 127.702
When feel like gorging on something healthy and tasty, panzanella can be quite an impressive choice. Greg Patent shows you how to toss up a quick and easy bread salad using leftover bread, cucumber, celery, tomato, bell pepper, red onion and more. And the... - 126.838
Black Eyed Peas Salad And Collard Greens Dip
Preparing for the New Year? Why not cook something which will start the New Year with a big bang? Try making Black eyed peas salad and Collard greens dip. Black eyed peas are especially cooked in the New Year’s to bring good luck and collard green dip is a... - 125.695
A delicious pasta salad for the warm days ahead - 124.857
Pasta Salad With Vegetables
Wondering what to take to your next potluck? Here is a delicious pasta salad video recipe. Flavored with parsley and filled with the goodness of vegetables, this makes a great salad. Hardly any effort required for this dish, it is a great recipe and should... - 123.831
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 123.646
Creamy Tomato Alfredo Salad
Craving pasta? Treat yourself to this delicious raw pasta salad recipe and you'll be happy you did. Lots of fresh herbs make this raw dish reminiscent of your favorite comfort flavors. - 122.647
Summer Pasta Salad
When you have kids and adults as guests, a common dish for all works best for you. And when its summer, it is good to make a summer pasta salad. Weelicious host is making this salad using organic vegetables from the farmers market. She steams the corns on the... - 119.866
Pasta Vegetable And Bean Salad
This pasta vegetable and bean salad opens up a new horizon for pasta salads with its choice of ingredients and making it ultra nutritious. The beans and vegetables give it an extra kick of protein and vitamins and the pasta takes care of your carbs. So take a... - 119.288
Here’s a simple salad that’s good for a picnic, cookout, or even a lunch or dinner side. And there’s a good tip for getting those canned beans to taste like something! - 118.994
Celery And White Bean Salad
Here’s a salad recipe that will be loved by all. It’s tasty & quick & healthy & good to pack for lunch because it holds well. - 118.646
Italian Lentil Salad
Nothing could be more refreshing and healthy like a freshly tossed salad! Here’s an amazing salad recipe which will boost for energy level!! - 118.182
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.168
Roasted Beets With Feta Cheese Over Baby Arugula
1. On a baking tray place the beets, rub olive oil and sprinkle pepper powder over it.
2. Pop it into the oven and roast until tender enough at 400 degrees.
3. For making pomegranate reduction - in a saucepan, simmer pomegranate juice with sugar.
4.For... - 117.915
Toni likes her pizza crispy. Check out her special technique in this preview of our third season.
Todays recipe is Arugula Salad Pizza. - 116.047
Skewered Caprese Salad
Caprese is a much loved salad around the globe. Christianne today shows how you can well marinade the salad and skewer its ingredients to be served as a party appetizer. This is a video not to be missed if you often host parties and love serving new... - 116.018
Easy Tuscan Peasant Tomato Salad
Wondering what to do with leftover bread? Simple, just tear and toss them with tomatoes to make a yummy old-Italian style salad. Once a favorite dish of the peasants, this old-fashioned salad epitomizes simple Italian cooking style. Stream the video recipe... - 114.267
Quick Carrot Salad
Want to pep up something quick, easy and healthy salad preparation - here is the perfect recipe. Shredded carrots, coated with mayonnaise and oregano - offers a creamy and crunchy texture to your taste buds. You would surely love this simple but delicious... - 113.577
Fennel Citrus Fruits Salad
This video shows an easy way to pep up some unique but delicious salad. Fennel is not commonly used in preparing salads, but in the video it is used with citrus fruits, which sounds interesting. If you wish to add an interesting twist to salads, this is the... - 112.746
Tomato Cheese Salad
Italian salad with a difference. This video prepares a tomato salad, but unlike Italian usage of mozzarella cheese, here the chef uses goat cheese. The texture from the goat cheese makes this salad special. It's easy to put together on a busy night. The... - 111.989
Italian Caprese Salad
Why not try out this simple Italian Caprese salad with mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and basil. Watch this wonderful video to make an appetizing salad that can be a great addition to your party menu as well. Some variations can be made with dressings and... - 111.136
Salad Caprese - Martini Style
You can serve a salad caprese in a martini glass. This makes a fun and very easy appetizer. This appetizer salad takes just moments to prepare, all you need is tomatoes, fresh basil, olive oil, kosher salt, and some balsamic vinegar. - 111.056
Italian Pasta Salad
The best thing about home cooking is the simplicity and this Italian pasta salad recipe portrays the true color of home style cooking. Watch the video to see how easy it is to prepare and how colorful and appetizing it looks. So give it a try on a busy day to... - 110.558
Marinated Buffalo Mozzarella Salad
Marinated Buffalo Mozzarella Salad is an easy appetizer to make. Baby buffalo mozzarella, tomatoes, kalamata olives and more make up this tasty appetizer that is perfect when you have guests over. - 110.327
Italian Pasta Salad With Olives
When you need a versatile, portable dish for dinner that you can pack for net day's lunch too, try storming up a quick pasta salad. Made with pantry-staples and olives, yummy Italian pasta salad could be the perfect ticket to hectic weeknights. The best thing... - 109.402
Italian Orzo Pasta Salad
Are you looking for unique refreshing salad recipe for your picnic, tailgating or summer barbeque party? Here is an excellent video that shows a recipe for a light, flavorful and healthy salad. Watch this video and make this orzo pasta salad with a minty... - 109.057
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.223
Italian Grilled Salad With Goat Cheese
Whatever sort of salad you're after, we've got a great healthy salad recipe guaranteed to please . Watch this chef Nick's videos of his favorite salad that doesn't contain any dressing .Its low in fat, quick to prepare and all under 300 calories. Try these... - 107.931
Tomato, Cucumber And Basil Salad With Balsamic Vinegar
How about a quick salad? In this video, Katherine demonstrates a simple tomato, cucumber and basil salad. A simple dressing added into this, and you’re ready to serve! This salad not only looks great, but tastes great too! - 107.573
Homemade Salad Dressing
May is National Salad Month! What dressing do you dollop? Store bought salad dressings are often disappointing. Making your own dressing not only saves your precious pennies, but puts you in control of the ingredients and guarantees a topper you will enjoy.... - 106.708
This Pasta Salad with Tomatoes Arugula and Ricotta is perfect for summer and keeps very well for lunch breaks and picnics. This salad has the colors of the Italian flag and a refreshing yet decadent flavor. - 106.515
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bean & Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 106.511
Italian Style Potato Salad
Cookouts, backyard bashes or summer picnics are incomplete without yummy potato salad. This seasonal side dish is a doddle to assemble. For a more delicious kick, add your favorite dressing or take some inspiration from this video recipe. Bet, you can't get... - 105.483
Simple Italian Vegetable Salad
Crunchy fresh vegetables are healthy as well as delicious with a few seasonings. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make Pico De Gallo or a vegetable salad with a few simple seasonings. Great after allowed to sit for 15 minutes. - 103.931
The Frugal Chef's Quinoa Salad With Tomatoes
Here is a great salad for you to make with cooked quinoa. It is absolutely delicious but also super healthy. After seeing the video, I realized that it is not rocket science. - 103.616
Fresh Bocconcini Tomato And Basil Salad
This fresh Bocconcini salad super easy, rustic with just five simple ingredients. This salad is really just cutting board to plate, served cold and reminds you of a hot summer day! Slices of Italian cheese and tomato arranged on a plate, scattered with fresh... - 101.992
Summer Pasta Salad
This dish captures what we love most about summer! Fresh, light, colorful and quick cooking. This pasta salad is like summer in a bowl. It is a great way to use garden fresh bell peppers, onions and herbs! Who doesn’t like pasta at a barbecue party or... - 100.77
Healthy Pasta Salad
Would you like to try a Healthy Pasta Salad today? You've got one right here. This video is a step by step demonstration to prepare this vegan recipe that never fails as a side dish. Watch it now. - 98.7578
Vegan Caesar Salad
Think following a vegan diet means that you have to give up on classics like the Caesar salad? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Learn of a vegan Caesar salad recipe that is yummy and easy to make. - 98.4044
June the Homemaker teaches you to make delicious pasta salad in the face of IMPENDING DOOM! - 98.1095
Italian Style Fava And Butter Bean Salad With Mint Citronette
If you are a bean lover, this cold fava and butter bean salad with a fresh mint and garlic citronette dressing is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. It is a salad that you can prepare in advance, leave in the refrigerator, and forget about cause... - 97.8679
Cheese Ravioli And Asparagus Salad
You can do wonders with frozen pasta, especially Ravioili. Robin shows a nice pasta salad using cheese ravioli which is served with crunchy pine nuts and dressed in a regular vinaigrette. This is a good pasta recipe to try if you don’t want to eat heavy... - 95.4521
Summer Pasta Salad
Enjoy this simple and delicious Summer Pasta Salad this season. As you can see in this video, this is a very simple recipe that can be prepared in minutes. So you can even get this going if you have surprise guests, or if you are too lazy to cook up a meal.... - 95.266
Simple Tomato Salad
A very simple and easy to make tomato salad recipe. Benefit from the goodness of tomatoes. Olive oil and other ingredients that make it an absolute delight for the health conscious among you. Enjoy this quick tomato salad that would take you only 6 minutes to... - 93.8797
Pasta Salad With A Low Fat Dressing
Pasta salad teams up extremely well with sandwiches or other lunch variations and makes for a wonderful main course on it own too. So incase you have been planning to toss up some at home, Juan Montalvo's healthy version of this decadent recipe will help you... - 93.1395
Antipasti Salad With Champagne And Orange Vinaigrette
Make your summer lunches more flavorful this season with this Antipasti Salad with Champagne and Orange Vinaigrette. Take a look at this video to get the exact recipe for this colorful and delicious salad. It can be a perfect appetizer or even a light lunch... - 93.0814
Pasta And Asparagus Salad
This Pasta and Asparagus Salad is one of the easiest pasta dishes you can make at home. The exotic vegetables add a lot of flavor and variety to this dish. Watch this video to learn this exotic pasta salad recipe. - 92.4396
Homemade Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Wondering what to do with the nice, ripe, red heirloom tomatoes? Well, there could be no better way to relish the sweet-tart flavor of tomatoes then toss them up with garlic-balsamic dressing spiked with Italian seasoning. Pick your cues from the recipe given... - 90.8427
Italian Farro Perlato Salad
If you are a little adventerous about food then salads from exotic locations are absolutly delightful and here is a recipe to make one. Check out along with Gabriele Corcos freaking out in Miami and showing the making of the Farro salad with farro grains,... - 87.8223
Healthy Pasta Salad
In a mood of making salad, then you should try this one out. The Chef shows how to make pasta salad with pesto. It's very easy and simple to make. This is a healthy salad and you can serve it with toasted bread or croutons. Do watch the interesting video. - 86.9242
Salad Dressing With Orange Juice And Balsamic Vinegar
A quick and easy salad dressing that can zazz up any bowl of veggies. Balsamic vinegar, orange juice and olive oil is mixed in together for this. Done in a few whisks but definitely helps in tossing together a killer salad. - 82.2857
Baked Eggplant Wraps With Artichoke Salad
Baked eggplant wraps served with artichoke or healthy salmon salad is good enough to get everyone drooling. Bale Dave assures that you have a cakewalk through the preparation and method. Try this more often! - 69.9724
Sandwich With Caesar Salad
Wish to pep up your boring sandwiches? Try eating it with Caesar Salad. Straight from Chef Bhal Dave's kitchen, this video tells you how you can make, cheesy yet nutritious sandwiches and relish them with easy to make Caesar salad. A must-try dish for sure! - 64.4229
No Salt Mofuletta Salad
You have always got enchanted with the restaurant muffuletta-salad and sandwich preparation. Bhal Dave guides you to make an exceedingly addictive muffuletta-salad. He mentions each step in detail for your ease. Now you and your family can enjoy a great... - 60.5433
Braised Globe Artichokes
1. In a large mixing bowl, take lemon juice and pour three-quarters cold water.
2. Chop off the stems of the artichokes.
3. Discard the tough bottom leaves.
4. Chop off about 1 1/2 inches from the tops.
5. Snip the tops of the remaining leaves.... - 52.2316
Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad
Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic paste until smooth.
Add the... - 51.202
Bowl Of Bows
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add bows, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 14 to 16 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the bows back to the pot.
5) In a... - 50.735
Salad With Watercress, Radicchio And Pine Nuts
1. In a bowl steam the string beans till they are crispy and tender. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Place the steamed beans in a colander. Rinse them well in cold water.
3. Drain the excess water and place it in a salad bowl.
5. In the bowl add the rest of... - 49.8168
Asparagus Penne Pasta With Green Salad
Bale Dave shows step-by-step procedure to prepare penne pasta, to the delight of those who have always been trying to make it but haven't tried so far. Just try it! - 49.72
Hot Pasta Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients except pasta.
2. In a large saucepan, cook corkscrew pasta curls following instructions given in the package.
3. Drain well.
4. While the pasta is still hot, add it to... - 49.4738
Marinated Tomato Salad
1. To prepare the marinade, in a large glass mixing bowl add vinegar and stir in salt until dissolved.
2. Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper to the vinegar and mix well.
3. Add the oil in a slow and steady steam, whisking constantly... - 49.3724
Sesame Macaroni Salad
1) Arrange a large mixing bowl and other required utensils and ingredients.
2) In a pan, boil water with salt and oil added to it.
3)... - 49.2497
Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1. Blanch in boiling water the carrots and cauliflower separately for 4 to 5 minutes and French beans for 2 to 3 minutes. Placing the vegetables in a colander and then dipping into a large pan of boiling water will save you time and effort.
2.... - 49.1295
Spinach, Zucchini And Feta
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add lentils. Cover and cook for 20 minutes over low heat so that the lentils are tender. Be careful not to overcook.
3. In a mesh colander pour the lentils.
4. Run the lentils in cold water. Shake so that excess water... - 49.0931
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 49.029
Zucchini Salad, Italian Style
1) Snap the ends of zucchini and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch rounds.
2) In a large saucepan,place the zucchini and cover with water.
3) Now cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is just cooked through.
4) Drain off... - 49.0204
Fennel And Eggplant Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a large bowl, place the eggplant and toss with 1/2 cup olive oil and the black pepper.
3) In 2 baking sheets, arrange the eggplant cubes in a single layer.
4) Place the baking sheets inside oven to... - 48.9847
1) Follow the package instruction to cook the macaroni, without adding salt.
2) Drain the macaroni and rinse in cold water.
3) Drain again, cover and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) In a bowl, add yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil,... - 48.8325
1) Separate the radicchio leaves.
2) Tear the leaves into small pieces.
3) Cut the apples into thin slices. ... - 48.7831
1. Cut eggplant in 1/2-inch cubes without peeling
2. In a small saucepan, heat the oil
3. Sauté the eggplant for 5 minutes until tender and golden.
4. Tip eggplant into a bowl and let cool slightly.
5. In a cup, combine vinegar with the remaining... - 48.7826
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 48.6462
Mozzarella With Barbecued Radiccio
1. Make the dressing by blending the ingredients together in a small bowl using a fork to whisk.
2. Tear the fresh basil leaves with hands into tiny pieces and add them to the dressing. Keep aside.
3. Thinly slice the Mozzarella cheese.
4. Arrange... - 48.5158
Courgettes With Tomato And Mozzarella
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil along with butter.
2) Saute the onions and garlic till they turn a golden brown.
3) Blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine. If using canned tomatoes, drain them and add into the pan.
4) Stir in the... - 48.4977
Eight Vegetable Marinated Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables to toss lightly.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, sugar and oil.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and pour the hot marinade on top of the... - 48.484
Smoked Paprika Feta Salad With Date Cigarillos
To make the date cigarillos, cut a sheet of filo pastry into 4 equal rectangles.
Cover the rest with a damp tea towel.
Put 1 tsp dates at one end of a filo rectangle.
Tightly roll up the pastry tucking the sides in near the end.
Seal the last 5cm of the... - 48.2431
Marinated Vegetable Patch Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 8 ingredients. Toss very lightly and keep it aside.
2. In a jar mix the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the jar very tightly and shake well.
4. Pour the marinade on the vegetables and cover it.
5. Chill overnight and... - 48.1332
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad Platter
1. Pass all the vinaigrette ingredients via a food processor and mix thoroughly. Keep aside.
2. Take a large pot, add salted water, boil it. Add asparagus and blanch for about 2 minutes or till asparagus turns tender. Drain off the hot water,... - 48.0486
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 48.0481
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 48.0414
Cannellini Salad Giardeniera
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the tomatoes and water.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 1 minute, or until the tomatoes are plumped.
4) Now, dice the tomatoes, reserving the... - 48.0231
Marinated Figs And Apricots
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan add rigs, apricots, orange juice, lime juice, and vanilla. Combine together.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 7 minutes until the fruit begins to plump.
4) Take off from... - 48.0121
Vegetable Pasta Salad
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and first amount of salt till firm.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put the pasta back to the pot.
4) Stir in next 5 ingredients to rotini in pot.
5) In a... - 48.0111
Courgette And Tomato Salad
1) In a screwtop jar, place all the dressing ingredients and shake well.
2) The mixture would be 250 ml/8 fl oz. So let the remaining dressing stored for later use. ... - 47.8722
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 47.8522
Layered Pasta Salad
1) Follow the package instruction to cook the pasta, without adding salt.
2) Drain the pasta and place aside.
3) In a small bowl, stir in vinegar and next 6 ingredients.
4) Take 1/2 cup of vinegar mixture to pour over reserved cooked... - 47.5731
Ruffled Pasta In Wilted Greens
1) Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain the water from the pasta.
2) Rinse with cold water and drain again.
3) Set aside.
4) Meanwhile, add the 2 tablespoons water, the dry sherry, soy sauce, honey, and lemon juice in a Quick Shake... - 47.5137
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture has come to a rapid boil, stirring twice.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Drain well before serving.
Will... - 47.4759