- » Italian Vegetarian Lasagna
Italian Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian vegetarian lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian vegetarian lasagna recipes.
Zucchini And Cheese Lasagna Without Noodles
Lasagna has lot of followers, and you too are one. Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish and that too with no lasagna noodle then your search has ended at the right place. In this video chef is making lasagna without noodle and with veggies for... - 142.148
Simple Homemade Vegetarian Lasagna
This is one of the simplest lasagnas you can make - but make no mistake about it, it’s simply delicious and cries Mamamia! The secret behind the great flavor is in the homemade Tomato Sauce. Once you've got a great sauce you can add any ingredients you like... - 136.712
Healthy Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
How about this super delicious and healthy recipe for a romantic dinner with your vegetarian girl friend? You do not need to me rich, handsome or a rock star to win love. All you need is to follow this healthy lasagna recipe to win her heart! This is a... - 133.543
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 115.587
Butternut Squash Lasagna
A perfect one-dish meal. Watch this video to prepare a fine lasagna with butternut squash. If you are looking for a total vegetarian lasagna, this is it. Made with butternut squash, cheese and a creamy white sauce, this taste heavenly. Cheesy lasagna with... - 113.411
Summer Vegetable Lasagna
This summer vegetable lasagna uses fresh seasonally produce and will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's a hassle-free recipe, fancy enough for picnics, pot-luck parties... - 108.118
Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
Have you been looking for a vegetarian variation of the classic lasagna? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to make this Easy Vegetarian Lasagna. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is very impressive. Treat yourself to... - 89.9263
Cracked Pepper Pasta
Are you a pepper person? Then this recipe is for you . A simple pasta dish with peppers, vinegar and some spices. The pepper adds depth and liveliness to the dish. It can be taken on camping trips or packed in a thermos for school lunches. - 89.6759
Holiday Season Vegetable Lasagna
The holiday season is here and finding good vegetarian main course dishes for your non-meat eating guests is not so easy. It’s quite a task deciding on a vegetarian main course that will match the traditional roasts. This winter vegetable lasagna dish uses... - 88.8342
Organic Veggie Lasagna
Many of you might prefer vegetarian lasagna instead of the non-veg variation. Here is the recipe by which you can keep your lasagna simple, delicate yet nutritious. Go through the video and follow the chef to prepare this at your kitchen. A super delicious... - 88.7924
Tasty Vegetarian Sweet Potato Lasagna
Healthy food doesn't have to be really bad. This delicious lasagna recipe that is prepared using sweet potatoes is sumptuous to the hilt. Brimming with other healthy, low-fat ingredients, this delicious dish is a treat for your health as well as taste buds. - 73.6006
Raw Zucchini Lasagna
For all the raw food lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the chef share a detailed process to make this Raw Zucchini Lasagna. The dish is very innovative and healthy, try it today. - 64.0309
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 50.9822
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 50.0428
Black Bean Lasagna
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Stir in oregano, basil, and parsley.
Add... - 49.1417
Lasagna With Eggplant Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded,... - 48.8009
Ricotta And Basil Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a pan, cook the lasagna sheets in the boiling salted water in batches, until tender.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and dry between tea towels.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in... - 48.7353
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take thawed frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from it.
3) Mix together the spinach with cottage cheese, egg whites and Italian seasoning blend.
4) In a medium... - 48.7134
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna for about 8 minutes until they become tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) Steam the zucchini slices for 2 minutes or until they become soft. Keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and saute onions... - 48.5908
Sieve the flour.
Chop the spinach. Wash, add 1 teaspoon of water and blend in a liquidiser.
Apply butter to the flour. Add 3/4 teaspoon of salt and enough spinach liquid to make
Keep the dough for 30 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/2... - 48.0897
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini, until sliced. Steam for 3-5 minutes until ... - 47.5114
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna + Homemade Marinara Sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Slice up zucchini, squash and tomatoes and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil over top and season with salt and pepper, toss to coat. Place in preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning the... - 47.4719
Vegetable Cheese Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms in the margarine over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are lightly browned and thoroughly cooked, keep aside.
3) In a... - 47.3973
Mediterranean Vegetarian Lasagna
For the sauce, saute onion in olive oil until soft.
Add garlic and celery and saute 3 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and simmer until very soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add Sauvignon Blanc, stock, basil, oregano, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, and sugar.
Add salt and... - 47.0248
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
This Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy the dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, they ask me to cook this delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. You should try this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe. - 46.6338
Thick Lasagna Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients except the bayleaf. Blend for 30 seconds at a high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan and add the bayleaf.
3.... - 46.0697
Herbed Vegetable Lasagna
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Add tomato and next 9 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add spinach; simmer 5... - 45.3845
Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna
This Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 45.325
Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 375Â°F.
2) Take a large sized pot and place beans in it adding water before boiling them.
3) Lower heat and simmer it for an hour until soft.
4) Take the bulb of garlic and cut Â¼... - 45.1624
1) Into a pot of boiling water, cook the lasagna noodles
2) Into a large bowl, combine the ricotta, cheese, eggs, cinnamon nutmeg, parsley and mix really
3) Into another bowl, shred the mozzarella and keep aside
4) Into a large baking dish, first layer... - 44.8962
Original Vegetable Lasagna
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, add olive oil.
When oil is hot, add onion, garlic, eggplant, and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), tomato sauce, wine, carrot,... - 44.5542
1. Prepare the basic pasta as directed. Cut the pasta into 3" x 3" squares using a very sharp knife. Let the lasagne squares dry thoroughly.
2. Boil water and salt in a large pan and cook lasagne squares for 2 minutes, if made a few hours earlier. If using... - 44.3312
Healthy Vegetable Lasagna
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in garlic, carrot, celery and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with fork.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano; season with salt and... - 44.3293
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook spinach with water that clings, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 44.3231
Press spinach between layers of paper towels, squeezing until barely moist.
Saute onion in 3 tablespoons margarine in a skillet over medium heat until tender.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Stir in spinach, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Remove... - 44.2329
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole large enough to accommodate the pasta, with oil or butter.
3. In a large sauce pan, combine 1 1/2 gallons of water with 1teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of oil and place... - 44.2266
Black Bean Lasagna Rolls
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Spread cheese mixture over one side of each noodle.
Spoon black beans evenly over cheese mixture.
Roll up noodles, jellyroll... - 44.0803
Pasta With Creamy Walnut Pesto
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is ready, drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the water used to boil it.
3. In a food processor, put the walnuts and garlic and process until finely chopped.
4. Add the basil, cheese, butter... - 44.0085
Squash Ricotta And Sage Pasta Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, toss the squash with the olive oil.
3) Roast the squash in the preheated oven for 30 mins, until soft and golden.
4) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche and... - 43.9293
Italian Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes By Category
Italian Vegetarian Lasagna Dish: