- » Italian Vegetarian Breakfast
Italian Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian vegetarian breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian vegetarian breakfast recipes.
The Frugal Chef's Quinoa Salad With Tomatoes
Here is a great salad for you to make with cooked quinoa. It is absolutely delicious but also super healthy. After seeing the video, I realized that it is not rocket science. - 103.616
The Frugal Chef's Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
The Frugal Chef here shows how to make her famous Cheese and Tomato Grilled Sandwich. If you cannot start your day without a cheese sandwich, then this is your lucky day. Watch and learn how to make this tasty sandwich. - 102.789
Bundt Banana Bread
Perk up your teatime treat with this sweet, irresistible banana bread. Betty's version of this classic delight is so good that your family will believe that you have been cooking for hours. This homely, wholesome cake can be prepared in a few simple steps and... - 100.85
Veg Panini With Cheddar Cheese
Classic Italian panini sandwich!!! This is video to prepare panini sandwich with onion, tomatoes, jalapeño and cheese. This gives a twist to the ordinary panini sandwich. Its is baked to perfection, the grilled sandwiches are a great breakfast. - 98.7118
Homemade Italian Bread
Italian breads are delicious and homemade ones are super delicious as they are tasted fresh from the oven. Making Italian bread is not dreadful, the chef gives you all insight on how to make it successfully without spoiling it. Here, chef is making a ... - 98.3639
Olive Bread Rolls
Great bread … This video prepares a very delicious form of bread loaded with the goodness of kalamata olives. Irresistively tasty, serve this with any form of soup or salad. This well-seasoned bread is perfect for any parties and has a wonderful aroma that... - 94.4183
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Roasted Potatoes With Kale Pesto
Roasted Potatoes with Kale Pesto Recipe: In this segment taken from Episode #111 of the Hippy Gourmet TV Show, we feature a recipe from the Farmer John cookbook "The Real Dirt on Vegetables" - which is Kale Pesto, and then The Hippy Gourmet blends that with... - 93.7954
Healthy Pasta Salad
In a mood of making salad, then you should try this one out. The Chef shows how to make pasta salad with pesto. It's very easy and simple to make. This is a healthy salad and you can serve it with toasted bread or croutons. Do watch the interesting video. - 86.9242
Sandwich With Caesar Salad
Wish to pep up your boring sandwiches? Try eating it with Caesar Salad. Straight from Chef Bhal Dave's kitchen, this video tells you how you can make, cheesy yet nutritious sandwiches and relish them with easy to make Caesar salad. A must-try dish for sure! - 64.4229
Delicious Eggplant Sandwich
Have you ever tried eggplant sandwich? Eggplant can make the sandwich more nutritious and tasty. It can be your favorite breakfast dish once you try making this simple and easy recipe. Innovative cooking with easy tips can make cooking delighting. - 60.5023
First in a pan add water,salt,olive oil and allow bubbles to come.
Then add Fusilli pasta and allow them to cook nicely.
For making white sauce:-
In another pan add ghee and maida and keep on stiring.see that lumps shouldn't come.when it becomes thick add... - 46.3448
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the tomatoes, parsley, basil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
Arrange the bread slices on the... - 45.7025
1) Wash the spinach.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach until wilted.
3) Drain the spinach and finely chop.
4) Add salt, pepper, butter and nutmeg in spinach.
5) On hot griddle, make pancakes.
6) In a hot dish, place a pancake with a... - 44.8408
Pane Di Pasqua
Dissolve the yeast in a little milk.
Sift 2 cups of flour into a large bowl, then add salt and yeast and enough milk to make a smooth dough.
Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
Punch dough down and work in half the eggs, half the sugar, 21/2 cups of the flour, and... - 44.824
Honey Oat Bran Muffins
Combine all bran, oats, wheat germ, cinnamon, salt and yogurt.
Add honey, eggs and oil and mix well.
Sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir till moistened.
Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
Bake at... - 44.3864
Olive And Oregano Bread
1. Put half the warm water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan and fry the onion gently until golden brown.
3. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl with the... - 41.4857
Broiled Tomato And Pesto Bagels
Position knife blade in miniature food processor bowl; add first 9 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Spread basil mixture evenly on 4 bagel halves.
Top each bagel half with a tomato slice, and sprinkle evenly... - 41.1959
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.1932
Basil Parmesan Scones
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet.
3. Take flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups flour, 3 tablespoons oat bran, Parmesan cheese and basil, mix all contents well.
5. Keep aside 1... - 40.2565
Pizza Bread With Grapes
Prepare Pizza Dough.
Brush a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Punch dough down, turn out onto a lightly floured board, and knead briefly.
Roll dough into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
Fold rectangle loosely in half;... - 40.0527
Olive Pizza Bread
Mix egg, olives, butter, onion, Worcestershire, pepper sauce, and cheese.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; stir to make soft dough.
Spread dough in greased 14-inch pizza pan.
Spoon olive topping over dough; sprinkle with caraway.
Bake in hot oven (425°) for 20... - 39.292
Vegan Pear Baklava
This is a modern rendition of a classic Baklava. Instead of using filo dough as the base and layers thinly sliced pears are used. There is still the basic simple syrup and if wanted honey. - 36.2182
Garlic Bread Recipe - It is Home Made, Crunchy, and Delicious - 36.2102
A mouth watering snack with veggies - 35.7456
Fast Herbed Vermicelli
Parsley, basil, rosemary and sage combine with tomatoes and pine nuts to bring fanciful flavors to this easy pasta toss. - 35.3456
Savory Baked Ricotta
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Butter an oval ovenproof baking dish (approx 36 x 24cm) and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan. Toss the tomatoes with the garlic, olive oil, and season. Tip onto a baking tray and cook for 15 mins, until softened.
2.... - 34.5193
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the 1 cup milk, water, and cornmeal.
Cover with a lid.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Whisk and microwave on high, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the cornmeal is cooked.
Whisk in the maple syrup.
Serve with the milk... - 33.1961
Ricotta And Basil Pizza Bread
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 220 degrees centigrade. 2) Prepare the bread mix with the help of pack instructions. 3) Knead the... - 33.1501
Pluto Pizza Dogs
Kids really go for these grilled hot dogs with all the pizza trimmings. - 32.7769
Tomato Pesto Toasties
1. Toast the bread slices on a hotgrill until golden brown on both sides turning once. Leave to cool.
2. Mix together the skimmed milk soft cheese and pesto in a small bowl until well blended, then spread thickly on to the toasted bread.
3. Cut the beef... - 32.6837
Chocolate Cream With Espresso And Vin Santo
1. Tip the mascarpone into a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften. Add the icing sugar and custard, stirring until smooth. Fold in the chocolate and orange zest. Spoon into 6 small cups or glasses, cover and chill until needed.
2. When ready to serve,... - 32.5937
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook bell peppers in oil about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
3. Stir pasta sauce into peppers. Simmer... - 26.1287
Italian Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes By Category
Italian Vegetarian Breakfast Course: