- » Italian Tuna Pasta
Italian Tuna Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian tuna pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian tuna pasta recipes.
Pasta With Tuna Sauce - Quick Italian
Here is an easy and quick recipe for those short of time or that are not so good at cooking yet... Deborah shows us how to prepare the pasta with tuna sauce! - 120.243
White Sauce Makes A Great Tuna Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium low, add the butter and melt.
3. Add the flour into the pan and stir continuously to make a rouge. Turn the heat down lower during this process and let the flour cook... - 115.555
Tuna Pasta Salad
If your looking to have an easy way to eat then have a tuna salad instead! Its an easy salad to whip! Watch this video to make a delicious tuna salad! - 112.99
Quick And Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
If you have a bowl of pre-cooked pasta sitting in your refrigerator for couple of days, then here is a great solution to use them up. Watch the video to learn the tricks to convert these stale pasta into a super delicious salad, just by adding few more fresh... - 110.69
White Flaked Tuna Noodle
Planning a dinner meal for your hubby who is in love with tuna fish. Try this interesting recipe of white flaked Tuna noodle. Prepared by combining tuna with onions, mushrooms, celery, sauces, spices and noodle, this dish tastes amazing and can pair well with... - 107.661
Homemade Tuna And Penne Pasta
If you are searching for a quick, nutritious and delicious recipe, here it is. The video shows a simple and easy to cook pasta dish as well as extremely classical. The pasta is mildly flavored with just garlic, parsley and lemon juice. This is an absolutely... - 103.881
Pasta Salad With Tuna And Cannellini Beans
Instead of ransacking the fridge to fix a quick dinner, why not toss some pasta, tuna, and cannellini beans together. It's so rich and flavorful and comes dressed with simple flavorings. Devour with baguette or on its own. For inspiration, follow the recipe... - 98.1851
Homestyle Tuna And Pasta Bake
How about some baked pasta tonight. This Homestyle Tuna and Pasta Bake is a nice option if you are looking for a quick and easy meal. Get the idea of how to prepare this dish and you can put whatever you want to suit your taste. - 97.6998
Creamy Tomato Tuna Sauce With Penne Pasta
If you feel like eating an Italian restaurant style pasta dish but don't have time and energy to prepare the sauce, watch this recipe. This recipe of tuna in creamy tomato sauce with penne pasta uses tuna packed in olive oil and a canned, organic, low-sodium... - 93.121
Baked Pasta With Tuna And Mushroom
If you are confused about what to cook for dinner tonight, give this Baked Pasta with Tuna and Mushroom recipe a try. It is a simple and economical recipe. But it is quite tasty with the tomato sauce, mushrooms and tuna in it. Bon Appétit! - 79.4057
Quick Pasta & Tuna Dinner
Hungry for dinner? Not Much time? Here's a gluten free OR whole wheat pasta recipe with tuna, lemon & capers.
Outpost Natural Foods - big enough to meet your needs, small enough to meet your neighbor! - 71.5233
Pasta With Tuna Sauce
Convenience food doesn't mean junk food, it means something which can be prepared quickly and is good for health and this pasta with tuna sauce proves it. In this video Jameela cooks this dish in her kitchen in minutes and it comes out so delicious that if... - 71.3736
Macaroni Tuna Salad
How about a nice bowl of creamy macaroni salad! Nothing like it on a summer day to have with a slice of garlic bread and a glass of iced tea. Vicki gets going a nice pasta salad in this video, check it out! - 69.5119
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 49.1885
Tuna Pasta Salad
1) In boiling water, cook pasta for 10-12 minutes.
2) Drain well, when done and wash under cold water.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, dill, celery seed, paprika and white pepper in it.
4) Mix... - 46.1781
Pasta With Tuna In An Herb Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add and cook until anchovies become pastelike.
Add to above, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are broken up.
Cook over a... - 45.7544
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce
1) Skin and finely chop the garlic.
2) Drain oil from tuna. Flake the fish.
3) In a large pan boil salted water, add spaghetti and boil.
4) Cook for 7-12 minutes till spaghetti is al dente.
5) Stir with a wooden spoon in between.
6) Heat... - 44.7967
One Pot Tuna Pasta
Bring water, bouillon cubes, pepper and basil leaves to a boil in a 4-quart pot.
Gradually add-uncooked pasta so that water continues to boil.
Cover and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, dice pimiento.
Stir diced pimiento, beans, and... - 44.3027
Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta
What a wonderful combination of tuna and pasta! I love pasta but if it accaompnied by seafood then its for sure become a speciality rather than being a mundane pasta dish. Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta is a foodies delight! The small chunks of fish melts in... - 44.2849
Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the tuna on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per... - 43.2304
Fettuccine With Tuna Mushrooms And Tomatoes
1 In a small heatproof bowl, soakthe dried mushrooms in thewaterfor 15 minutes or until softened.
Overa small bowl, drain the mushrooms in a sieve lined with cheese cloth or papertoweling; reserve mushrooms and liquid.
2 Meanwhile, in a 12 inch nonstick... - 42.9448
Tuna Pasta Salad
Cook the rigatoni in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Let cool for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, lemon juice, oregano, oil, garlic, sugar, and black pepper.
Pour over... - 42.701
Pasta With Tuna And Mushroom Cream
In a large saucepan or skillet, heat the oil with the shallots and garlic over moderate heat.
When the vegetables sizzle, raise the heat to high and add the mushrooms, sauteing just until they begin to brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
Reduce the heat and add the... - 41.544
Spicy Tuna Pasta
1. Place tuna a bowl squeezing excess water along with the spring onions and egg and stir together.
2. Shape into small walnut-size using your hands to balls to make about 12 of them.
3. In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the oil,... - 41.518
Must Make Tuna Pasta Bake
1) Pre- heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a deep pan, boil the pasta as per the instructions on the pack but boil 2 minutes lesser. This should be anywhere between 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a sauce pan, make the sauce by first... - 41.1375
Pasta With Tuna, Peas, And Fresh Tomato
In a medium saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the stock.
As soon as the stock simmers briskly, add the peas, reduce the heat slightly, cover, and cook until they are tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the tuna,... - 40.4343
Prawn And Tuna Pasta Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and fry all but a handful of the spring onions... - 40.3904
Pasta With Tuna And Fava Beans
Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the shelled fava beans and parboil them until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the fava beans, fish... - 40.1524
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce
Place margarine and garlic in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until margarine is melted, about 30 sec [about 45 sec].
Stir in remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave until bubbly, 1... - 39.5874
Pasta With Tuna Nicoise
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the shallots, garlic, onion, and bell pepper and saute until they begin to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, crushing them with your hands, and stir in the vinegar, tomato paste,... - 39.2612
Penne With Herbed Tomato Tuna Sauce
in heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes and break up using back of spoon.
Stir in chicken stock, basil and rosemary; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in tuna... - 39.2414
Spinach Pasta With Tuna Sauce
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add garlic and saute until golden.
Using slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
To same skillet add mushrooms, onion, and green pepper and saute until onion is lightly browned.
Sprinkle... - 39.2408
Tuna Fettuccine Pasta Salad
Cook and drain fettuccine using package directions.
In a large bowl combine fettuccine, tuna, water chestnuts, green onions and celery.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce, garlic and parsley; mix well.
Add to tuna mixture; toss... - 39.2142
Tuna Rotini Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Combine the pasta with... - 39.1393
Cheesy Tuna Pesto Pasta
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is cooked, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat the grill to high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the tuna and its oil and the pesto.
4. Using a spoon, mash the fish and the pasto together, along... - 38.6475
Tuna Sauce For Pasta
1. In a saucepan, add oil and butter
2. When the butter melts, add garlic and saute over medium heat until golden
3. Add in the tuna and anchovies, reduce the flame and let it cook
4. Break up the tuna chunks, cover and let it simmer for five minutes.... - 38.438
Spicy Tuna Pasta Toss
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Combine pasta, tuna, and next 3 ingredients.
Combine salsa, mayonnaise, and red pepper.
Add to pasta mixture; toss.
Cover and chill. - 37.3527
Tuna And Mixed Vegetable Pasta
1. Heat the oil in a pan and gently saute the mushrooms, garlic and pepper until softened. Stir in the tomato paste, then add the tomato juice, peas and some or all of the crushed peppercorns, depending on how spicy you like the sauce. Bring to the boil,... - 36.8889
Spaghetti With Anchovies Tuna And Peas
1. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the butter and the olive oil. When bubbling, saute the onions for 5 minutes; do not allow them to brown. Add the anchovies (and the oil from the container) to the onions and, with a wooden spoon or fork, mash the... - 35.9482
Linda Lusardi's Pasta With Tuna
1) Boil a large pan of water and add the pasta. Cook it as per the instructions given on the package.
2) Drain the pasta and return it to the pan.
3) Add the sweetcorn, tuna, tomato, salad cream, salt, pepper and vinegar to taste.
4) Stir and cook over... - 35.8033
Pasta With Tomato And Tuna
1. Put the chopped onion, celery, red pepper and garlic into a pan. Add the stock, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until the stock has reduced almost completely.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar and herbs. Season to taste and bring to the... - 35.1981
Spaghettini With Italian Tuna
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic over moderate heat until it has just begun to turn color. Add the parsley and cook for 1 minute more.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, lower the heat, stir frequently, and cook uncovered for... - 35.1844
Marinated Tuna With Pasta
Mix all ingredients except pasta bows.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Cook bows as directed on package; drain.
Immediately toss with tuna mixture.
Serve on lettuce and garnish with anchovies if desired. - 34.7196
Spaghetti With Tuna And Olives
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat reserved oil from tuna in a frypan and cook onion, pepper and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in... - 34.1599
No Hassle Tuna & Pasta
Melt butter in a large skillet; saute onion and garlic until tender.
Add vegetables, water, tuna and 1/2 cup cheese; stir fry until all ingredients are heated through.
Serve mixture over hot pasta; sprinkle with the remaining cheese. - 34.0391
Tuna Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, celery, tuna, green pepper, peas, pimientos and onion.
Combine the mayonnaise and salt; fold into salad.
Cover and refrigerate salad for at least 2... - 33.9343
Linguine With Tuna Caper Sauce
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 30 seconds; add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
Bring to a boil, then lower the heat until the mixture barely bubbles; simmer,... - 33.9269
Linguine With Tuna And Peas
Linguine with tuna and peas is a filling fish and pasta recipe. Prepared with linguine or spaghetti, the pasta with tuna and peas is flavored with cheese and simply seasoned to serve. Simple and easy! - 33.828
Pasta Shells With Tuna Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, wine and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in the olives, scallions, oregano and pepper. Flake the tuna into the bowl and combine.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta and,... - 33.697
Linguine With Tuna Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and brown slightly. Add all the remaining ingredients except the linguine and parsley and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Bring a large... - 33.4871
Spicy Tuna Pasta Toss
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain. Combine pasta, tuna, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Combine salsa, mayonnaise, and red pepper. Add to pasta mixture; toss. Cover and chill. Serve in a... - 33.4391
Tuna Pasta Primavera Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce and herbs. Chill several hours. If using oil and vinegar dressing, stir salad mixture occasionally to evenly marinate ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on each plate; spoon salad over lettuce. Garnish with... - 32.0653
Tuna Pasta Casserole
1. Place peas in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 4 minutes or until tender. Drain; set aside.
2. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth; stir in milk and cheese. Fold tuna, macaroni, eggs... - 30.7236
Penne With Tuna
1. Cook penne in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in colander. Cool under cold running water.
2. In a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with a fork to blend. Add basil,... - 29.9505
Penne With Tuna Lemon And Capers
1. Boil the penne according to the manufacturer's directions.
2. In a large bowl, combine the garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice, capers, beans, and tuna.
3. Drain the penne and add to the bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 29.4369
Fusilli With Tuna
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook about 1 minute, or just until it begins to turn golden. Add tomatoes with puree, water, and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and... - 29.189
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, heat olive slices with undrained clams, tuna and green pepper in spaghetti sauce mix prepared with tomato paste according to sauce mix package directions.
Arrange spaghetti on platter and cover... - 28.0336
Pasta With Tuna And Olives
Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. - 24.6552
Italian Tuna Pasta Recipes By Category