- » Italian Tripe
Italian Tripe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian tripe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian tripe recipes.
Tripe Roman Style
A traditional Roman recipe using what is today an unconventional ingredient: Tripe! From GialloZafferano, Italy's #1 food website
Hi everyone , I'm Sonia and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be making a unique dish that's... - 109.307
Italian Style Beef Tripe
1. Cut the pre cleaned beef tripe in long slice
2. In a large pot put the beef tripe and add the vinegar and water and clean the tripe 3-4 times following the same process.
3. Once done fill the pot with 500 ml of water and cook it for 15-20... - 104.873
Scandinavian Tripe Salad
1) Wash tripe in chilled water, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan,put the tripe with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Add freshly squeezed juice from lemon over tripe and add in the peel.
4) Now add salt and bring slowly to boil, reduce heat to... - 49.4621
Tripe Milan Style
Place the tripe in a large pot.
Cover it with 8 quarts [8 liters] of water.
Add 2 teaspoons [10 ml.] of the salt, the celery rib, whole onion and cloves, and simmer it, uncovered, for two hours.
Drain the cooked tripe and cut it into thin strips.
In a large... - 44.21
Rinse the tripe in warm water twice, then in cold water.
Put tripe into a Dutch oven; cover with cold water.
Add the first cut up celery stalk and quartered onion.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 1 hour or till tripe is very... - 43.164
Italian Stewed Tripe
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove tripe from stock.
Cut into thin strips.
Saute onions, carrots and green peppers.
Return tripe to pot with sauteed vegetables and tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add beans, cabbage, potatoes, cover again... - 40.2097
Home Style Tripe
With veal shanks and hominy the Home Style Tripe is unique and lip-smacking. It is better than any other tripe you have tasted yet. If you have never had the chance to try these tasty home style tripes, I do urge you to try them NOW! - 33.2483
Tripe And Onions
Blanch the tripe and cut into 5-in squares.
Put in a saucepan with the milk, 1/2 pt water and the salt; bring to the boil.
Peel and slice the onions finely.
Add them to the tripe and simmer very slowly for 2 hr Mix the flour to a smooth paste with a little... - 29.251