- » Italian Tortellini Soup
Italian Tortellini Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian tortellini soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian tortellini soup recipes.
Tomato And Tortellini Soup
Soup Lovers, here comes another great soup recipe for you- Tomato and Tortellini Soup. You will love its Italian flavors and the rustic textures. The combination of cheeses makes it even more desirable. Watch this video and try it out. - 129.957
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Use a rotisserie chicken and ready made cheese tortellini to make this delicious soup. This is a Real Simple recipe. Great for a day when you have little time to cook or just want a delicious soup without going to much trouble. - 124.916
Tomato Tortellini Soup
A quick rush of dinner and sometimes your unsure what to make! This is a quick recipe being shared, a pot of flavorful soup with some tortellini! Check out the video for more on this soup! - 90.2662
Tortellini In Brodo
1. In a large soup pot place the beef bones, and cover with water.
2. Crumble in the bouillon cube.
3. Place pot on medium high flame and bring water to a rapid boil.
4. Skim off the scum that surfaces when blanching the bones.
5. Add the vegetables... - 45.8312
Spinach Soup With Tortellini
1 Scrape the marrow from the bones.
2 In a 5-quart Dutch oven, melt the marrow over medium heat.
3 Add in the onion and stir, until golden for about 5 minutes.
4 Add in the marrowbones, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt.
5 Combine water... - 45.5291
Cheese And Chicken Tortellini In Brodo
Process the pasta.
Roll into thin sheets.
Cut out pasta rounds with a 3" (7.5 cm) round cookie cutter.
Cover with a damp cloth and reserve.
In a mixing bowl blend the chicken, ricotta, egg and seasonings.
Place a teaspoon of filling on each pasta... - 44.932
Chicken Soup With Tortellini
Heat chicken, 6 cups water, the celery, carrot, onion, 2 sprigs parsley, the bay leaf, salt and peppercorns to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces of chicken are done, about 45 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; strain... - 43.674
Sausage Tortellini Soup
Sausage Tortellini Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Sausage Tortellini Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 38.9592
Tortellini Spinach Soup
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add carrots, onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Add tortellini; boil gently 4 to 5 minutes or until tortellini is almost tender.
Add spinach and... - 38.9454
Tortellini Chicken Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot; add carrot and next 5 ingredients, and saute until onion is tender.
Add chicken, broth, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 37.1255
1. In a saucepan heat chicken broth and bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add tortellini and continue to boil for about 6 minutes.
3. Remove the casings from sausage and break it up into small pieces.
4. In another saucepan, add the sausages and brown it;... - 36.9339
1. In large saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat, add garlic and cook and for 2 to 3 minutes stirring such that it is lightly browned.
2. Bring it to a boil after adding broth and tortellini.
3. Lowering the heat simmer for 10 minutes,... - 36.7017
This Tortellini Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Tortellini Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Tortellini Soup recipe. - 35.1321
In a medium saucepan combine the water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in frozen vegetables and tortellini.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or till tortellini are tender.
Stir... - 34.4913
Italian Sausage And Tortellini Soup With White Beans
1. Heat oil in a large heavy soup pot over medium-low heat. Add sausage, onions, fennel, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10-12 minutes, taking care not to burn.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add tortellini and beans. Return to a boil, and then r - 28.7946
Easy Weeknight Tortellini Soup
1. Place a large soup pot on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add rosemary, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10-15 minutes or until softened and the onions start to turn translucent.
3. Drop sausage and cook... - 0