- » Italian Tomato Cheese
Italian Tomato Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian tomato cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian tomato cheese recipes.
Tomato Cheese Salad
Italian salad with a difference. This video prepares a tomato salad, but unlike Italian usage of mozzarella cheese, here the chef uses goat cheese. The texture from the goat cheese makes this salad special. It's easy to put together on a busy night. The... - 111.989
Eggplant With Tomato Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Are you looking for some diet foods? Then, this comforting vegetarian recipe combines some of the best and simplest flavors, Italy has to offer. A hearty vegetarian dish of aubergines, layered with a tomato sauce and topped with Italian cheese. Perfect... - 103.097
Satisfying Tomato And Cheese Tortellini Casserole
If you are someone who dines out often, it can be really tough for you to eat healthy. However, Betty's tomato and cheese tortellini casserole will ensure that you enjoy a bon appétit at home without the slog and sans compromising on the health. Plus, this... - 102.793
The Frugal Chef's Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
The Frugal Chef here shows how to make her famous Cheese and Tomato Grilled Sandwich. If you cannot start your day without a cheese sandwich, then this is your lucky day. Watch and learn how to make this tasty sandwich. - 102.789
Fresh Bocconcini Tomato And Basil Salad
This fresh Bocconcini salad super easy, rustic with just five simple ingredients. This salad is really just cutting board to plate, served cold and reminds you of a hot summer day! Slices of Italian cheese and tomato arranged on a plate, scattered with fresh... - 101.992
Chicken Wrapped Prosciutto And Cheese With Tomato Sauce
Chicken barbecued on open grill has an amazing taste that on other cooking method can bring. If you too are fond of barbecued chicken then here is a quick video with simple dish for you. It is inexpensive to make and tastes great. Watch the video to learn the... - 94.0918
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Calamari In Tomato Sauce
The secret behind perfect stuffed calamari is the consistency of the stuffing made. Often when at home you try this dish and end up in a messy dish you wonder if someone could help you out. Watch the video and see how the chef prepares the stuffing and then... - 94.0044
Tomato, Cheese And Basil Broiled Pasta
Looking for an easy pasta recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a yummy vegetarian pasta that everyone is bound to love! - 84.1535
Bread With Mozzarella And Tomato Topping
As we go on a musical photo journey of the video, we see a delicious bite size appetizer Bread with Mozzarella and tomato topping. The preparation method looks pretty simple and there doesn't seem to a very hard and fast rule on the topping quantity. They... - 64.5409
Courgettes With Tomato And Mozzarella
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil along with butter.
2) Saute the onions and garlic till they turn a golden brown.
3) Blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine. If using canned tomatoes, drain them and add into the pan.
4) Stir in the... - 48.4977
Grilled Cypriot Cheese With Tomato And Red Onion Salad
1. Thickly slice the Haloumi cheese.
2. Slice the vegetables as required.
3. Arrange the Haloumi slices in a large shallow non metallic dish.
4. Prepare the marinade in a small bowl, by combining all the ingredients and whisking with a... - 47.4458
Pasta With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1. In a blender, process ricotta cheese and milk on high speed for 1 minute; scrape down the sides if necessary.
2. Separate 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and keep aside for garnishing.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat margarine to... - 47.3294
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Mix in a bowl until combined.
Stuff pasta shells.
Butter the bottom of the baking dish.
Pour in dish.
Place pasta in dish.
Pour over shells.
Sprinkle over... - 45.8318
Tomato Cheese Corn Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. On a lightly flour work surface, roll out pastry to a 9 ½ inch circle.
3. Cut 3 V-shaped slits or decorative holes near the center.
4. Cover pastry with cloth and chill in the refrigerator for 15... - 45.5951
Tomato And Cheese Lasagne
Tomato And Cheese Lasagne has a grand taste. Tomato And Cheese Lasagne gets its taste from cheese and tomato sauce. Tomato And Cheese Lasagne is cherished by many people. - 45.3124
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 45.0409
Classic Cheese Lasagna With Meat Sauce
CHEESE FILLING: Rinse spinach under water; shake off excess.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook, with just the water clinging to leaves, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop and place in bowl.
Stir... - 44.8058
Pasta Cheese And Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch springform pan and set aside.
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Return to the cooking pot and set... - 44.7631
Onion & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Slice of the top of each tomato.
2. Scoop out pulp and seeds using a teaspoon
3. Sprinkle and rub salt and pepper on the inside of each tomato
4. Chop pulp and reserve 1 cup
5. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
6. Preheat the... - 44.0338
Tomato And Cheese Focaccia
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour and salt in work bowl of food processor.
Stir in yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil.
Process until ingredients form a ball.
Process 1 minute more.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 43.9263
Italian Tomato Fondue
Prepare dippers; set aside.
Toss together cheeses and cornstarch; set aside.
Place butter in a round 2-quart microwave-proof casserole or fondue dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in onion and garlic; microwave,... - 43.9046
Polenta With Cottage Cheese And Tomato Sauce
1)Use a covered pot to boil water.
2)Mix cornmeal with cold water and stir into boiling water until smooth and reduce heat.
3)Cover and cook on low heat until mixture is very thick.
for 15 minutes.
5)Season with salt.
6)Spoon... - 42.2119
Rice And Cheese Filled Tomatoes
In skillet cook garlic in butter or margarine till lightly browned.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cooked rice, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, parmesan or romano cheese, milk, 1 tablespoon parsley, salt, and basil.
Cut tops off tomatoes.
Remove centers, leaving... - 41.6767
Tomato And Cheese Macaroni
Butter an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe casserole or brush with oil.
Mix together the tomatoes, sugar, dry mustard, pepper, savory, thyme, paprika, celery leaves and tomato paste.
Make alternate layers of the tomato mixture, the cooked macaroni and the grated... - 41.049
Anchovy & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Cut the tomatoes into halves crosswise.
2) Make several slits in tomato halves about 1-inch deep.
3) In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, anchovies, thyme, galic, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) Mix well all the ingredients.
5)... - 40.1147
Tomato Cheese Pizza
Sieve flour and salt into a bowl and put in a warm place.
D Mix yeast and sugar in warm milk and stir until creamy.
Keep aside for 5 minutes.
Rub fat to flour and mix in yeast mixture.
Stir in eggs and knead throughly.
Cover and put in a warm... - 40.0236
Fettuccine With Cheese, Tomatoes And Italian Sausage
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage meat, stirring to break up, until the pink color is gone, about 5 minutes and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente
3. To prepare the sauce,... - 39.3813
Pasta With Creamy Tomato And Hoop Cheese
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic and shallots over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands.
Crumble in the hoop cheese and stir in the sugar, basil, and oregano.
Simmer until the sauce is... - 38.7982
Cheese And Tomato Stuffed Manicotti
Mix 1 cup mozzarella, ricotta, Romano, tomato, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Stuff cooked manicotti with cheese filling.
Arrange in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Combine tomato sauce, basil and oregano.
Pour over manicotti.
Sprinkle with... - 38.7525
Grilled Tomato And Cheese
1)Apply butter to toasted bread.
2)Arrange tomatoes slightly overlapping the slices on the toast.
3)Sprinkle with dry mustard, hot pepper and dill.
4)Arrange the thin onion... - 38.6841
Macaroni And Cheese Casserole With Cheddar And Tomato
Cook macaroni until tender.
Drain; set aside.
In saucepan combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, green pepper, and seasonings.
Simmer until green pepper and onion are soft.
Grease large oblong baking dish with butter.
Alternate layers of macaroni, cheese, and... - 38.2819
Italian Tomato Cheese Tart
Grease well a round tart tin.
Place the flour in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, eggs, salt and required cold water. Combine well, knead lightly and place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Oil the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut... - 37.8072
Cheese Tortellini With Red And Yellow Tomato
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; tossing gently.
Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Place pasta in a serving bowl.
Add tomato mixture, and toss gently. - 37.761
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.2585
Tomato & Ricotta Salata Bruschetta
Lightly rub 1 side of each piece of toast with garlic halves; discard garlic.
In medium bowl, gently toss plum tomatoes with remaining ingredients.
If not serving right away, cover tomato mixture and let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
Just... - 34.7201
Ricotta Gnocchi With Smoked Tomato Sauce
Ricotta Gnocchi, is a classic dish which I truly enjoy doing. The ingredients that are used in this dish needs to be followed carefully, for good results. - 33.384
Tomato Cheese Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Brush the sheets of filo pastry lightly with egg white and cut into sixteen 10 cm / 4 in squares.
2. Layer the squares in twos, in eight patty tins. Spoon the cheese into the pastry cases. Season with black pepper... - 32.5302
Tomato Cheese Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Stir over a low heat until the cheese is melted.
3) Serve the 1 1/2 cups Tomato Cheese Sauce over oven-fried or baked fish. - 31.0139
Tomato Macaroni And Cheese
1. Take a casserole and mix all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook, stirring intermittently, for about 10 minutes or till macaroni turns tender.
3. Cook, covered, for about 5 more minutes.
4. Serve hot. - 30.0629
Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
1. Brush salad dressing over buns; broil just until golden brown.
2. Top each bun with a tomato slice, brush with additional salad dressing, sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and basil, then top with grated Parmesan or Romano.
3. Return to the broiler; broil... - 30.0061
Herbed Tomato & Cheese Salad
Combine sugar, lemon juice and vinegar in small bowl.
Combine all remaining ingredients in large bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables and cheese; mix lightly. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours. - 29.7283
Fusilli With Fresh Tomato And Cheese
1. Cut stem end from tomatoes. Cut in half and squeeze gently to remove seeds. Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch dice. In a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, vinegar, olive oil, basil, and parsley. Beat with a fork to blend. Add tomatoes and red onion and toss with... - 28.7477
Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
Chop tomatoes in half, then slice finely arrange on four plates.
Trickle a tablespoon of olive oil over each serving, and sprinkle with black pepper.
Lay slices of cheese over tomatoes, and strips of basil over cheese.
Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 27.8195
Tomato And Cheese Macaroni
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Spread cooked macaroni in a baking dish.
– Pour tomatoes and grated cheese over macaroni, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and dot with butter. Bake in oven 25 to 30 minutes. - 27.5717
Italian Tomato Cheese Salad
Tomato Cheese Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Tomato Cheese Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 23.7011
Tomato Macaroni And Cheese
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook, covered, 10 minutes or until macaroni is just about tender, stirring occasionally.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes to finish Cooking. - 23.5496
Cheese And Tomato Pizza
Cheese And Tomato Pizza Recipe is a Simple and Delicious makes a tasty appetizer, lunch or quick-and-easy main dish that you can serve with a fresh salad.
Watch this interesting recipe on how to make "Cheese And Tomato Pizza". - 0
Italian Tomato Cheese Recipes By Category
Italian Tomato Cheese Dish: