- » Italian Steamed Vegetable
Italian Steamed Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian steamed vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian steamed vegetable recipes.
Ravioli Stuffed With Eggplant And Walnut
Have you tried ravioli recently with some eggplant and walnut stuffing recently? This is exactly what the video demonstrates, making ravioli with eggplant and walnut stuffing. This is a dish that can go well as a side dish or even as a snack. - 95.3047
Artichokes Stuffed With Pancetta, Parsley And Lemon
Artichokes are a vegetable which has few cooking options, if this is what you have been thinking then watch this recipe. It is simple and makes a nice side dish. Here is the recipe and demonstration from the chef to you. - 89.4182
Sicilian Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In an inch of boiling water, stram the beans for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the beans and cut them into thirds.
3) In a bowl, combine first 9 ingredeints and toss them well.
4) Dress the salad with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
5)... - 42.5676
In medium skillet melt butter or margarine; add chopped tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till tomatoes are softened.
Uncover and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Combine eggs, cheese, parsley, and flour; beat smooth... - 42.325
Asparagus Omelet is a very easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Asparagus Omelet; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.7965
1. Properly peel and chop the onions.
2. Wash the peppers and slice them lengthwise into half. Also, remove the seeds and the inner ribs.
3. Chop the tomatoes and take out all the seeds.
4. Peel the garlic cloves and make paste.
5. Take... - 40.4832
In medium saucepan cook spinach or Swiss chard, onion, celery, carrot, and garlic in olive oil or cooking oil about 5 minutes or till tender.
Stir in chicken broth, rice, parsley, nutmeg, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 37.886
Pasta With Yogurt Primavera Sauce
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the scallions and garlic until tender but not browned. Sprinkle with the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the salt, pepper, oregano, and light cream, and bring to a boil, stirring, and cook until... - 34.6936
1. Chop vegetables into bite size pieces. Place broccoli into steamer for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired tenderness.
2. Saute garlic and mushrooms in olive oil for 2 minutes. Drain.
3. Add sauce and steamed vegetables to mushrooms. Stir. Sprinkle on top the... - 33.4977
Steamed Dandelion Greens
Here is another delicious Steamed Dandelion Greens recipe from my side. This Steamed Dandelion Greens is a recipe which you will make again and again. You will thank me for introducing it to you! - 32.3925
1. Roast the red and green peppers over a charcoal fire, under the broiler, or in a hot oven until well charred, turning often. Put in a paper bag until cool enough to handle. Peel, seed, and dice the peppers.
2. Steam the green beans, broccoli, zucchini, and... - 32.1132
Marinated Pasta Salad
GETTING READY 1) Process the vegetables. 2) In a steamer, place broccoli, zucchini and asparagus. 3) Place the broccoli before the other veggies, as... - 31.183
Steamed Artichokes is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Steamed Artichokes, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 25.4595