- » Italian Soup
Italian Soup Recipes
Italian soup is a collective term for soups which reportedly originated in Italy and are an indispensible part of the Italian cuisine. While it is very difficult to exactly pin-down the foods of Italy, their styles ... More »
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.073
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 130.507
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 129.649
Bengali Mama Ep. 4 Zuppa Toscana, Hello Fall!
Autumn has arrived, and with it Soup season now makes an appearance as well. Learn how to make a restaurant favorite, Zuppa Toscana, a hearty sausage and Kale soup that is guaranteed to warm your insides. With just a few ingredients, a soup emerges that is... - 124.591
Tasty Italian Wedding Soup
Italian wedding soup is a very scrumptious soup, made with chicken, pasta and spinach. Try this wonderful dish and make your wedding a special gift for yourself. Check out the recipe link. - 122.855
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 122.702
Spaghetti Meatball Soup
1. Chop onion, pepper and tomatoes. Roughly chop the parsley.
2. In a sauce pan over low heat, heat some olive oil sauté onions until tender.
3. When onions are tender enough, add chopped parsley, mushrooms, tomatoes and pepper.
4. When... - 118.556
Cannellini Bean Soup
Oh what a great recipe! I make it all the time, it is perfect for lunches or light dinners. - 117.494
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 117.228
Simple Pasta Fagioli Soup
This recipe is is perfect all year in every season. Fajioli means beans in Italian - I like to use cannellini beans. - 116.693
This country soup comes from the Ligurian area of Italy. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, high in fiber, only five ingredients, it is one of the simplest and least expensive dishes you could serve! It truly is delicious! Paired with thick slices of crusty... - 116.5
Beef & Spinach Minestrone - Slow Cooked Style
Slow cooked recipes are very practical as the preparation involved is very less and most of the times its on its own cooking away for hours leaving you ample of time to attend to other important things. Here's one such classic beef minestrone video recipe... - 112.956
Hearty Meatballs Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 112.015
Italian Beef Soup From Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. Chop the celery, carrots, onion and potatoes and keep it aside in a bowl.
2. In a large soup pot pour the beef broth and water, put it to boil.
3. In a small pan pour some oil and then add the lean stew meat, sauté for 15 minutes and... - 111.222
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup. This reminds me of the soup that you get from Panera. Delicious on a cold day for lunch or dinner. - 110.203
Zuppa Di Pesce
1. Chop garlic and onion and keep it aside.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and add garlic and once brown put the onions cook till they caramelized
3. Then add the tomato puree and water and cook for 20 minute till the tomatoes cook. Ensure... - 105.292
Roasted Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Pesto Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
3. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and place it in a bowl, add garlic, thyme and olive oil, toss to coat.
4. Place the tomatoes on the sheet pan upside down,... - 103.227
Apparently Winter Has Just Arrived- Easy Minestrone Soup! Here's a comforting soup which is just right for chilly winter nights. Serve this up with some crusty bread & butter dipped in soup and a salad and you've got yourself a meal! - 102.604
Crockpot Meatball Minestrone
This is a fast and yummy recipe that the entire family will enjoy. From meatballs to fresh spinach it is not only healthy but very filling - 99.9623
Veg Minestrone Soup
Veg Minestrone is a medley of fresh vegetables in a lush tomato soup. It is also the perfect thing to sip on a cold winter day. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. Bon Appétit! - 94.7398
Italian Meatball Soup
Chef Russel shows a classic Italian soup which is served at weddings. The meatballs are simmered in the soup which results in a flavorful dish which is healthy too. Try this the next time you want to make something Italian, that is traditional. - 93.1259
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup is a lighter take on the traditional soup. This soup is low in fat and calories and tastes equally good. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. - 92.0097
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Tuscan Soup
Expecting guests at home and wondering what to serve for appetizers? this recipe might just come handy. Watch the chef share his unique recipe to prepare this Tuscan soup. Do not give it a miss. - 91.3635
Italian Vegetable And Pasta Soup - Minestrone Soup
The Italians definitely make some excellent dishes. This Italian Vegetable and Pasta Soup will not let you down. This soup would be perfect during cold winter nights. Give it a try this Holiday season as it is deemed to be delicious. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 90.332
Minestrone Soup - Quick & Easy Single Pot Cooking
If you are looking forward to prepare homemade minestrone soup, then here is an excellent video for you. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make an appetizing minestrone soup. The host also shares great tips for quick soaking... - 88.556
Nutritious Simple Minestrone
Colorful and appetizing soups are fulfilling besides being nutritious. Watch the video showing how to make a Minestrone using some simple and basic ingredients and flavors. Right for a compact meal or supper! - 87.4872
This video is a creation of CanolaOilGrowers. You can visit CanolaOilGrowers for complete recipes, and more videos. - 85.0688
Have you been looking for a great Classic Minestrone recipe? This video suits you just fine. The chefs share their personalized recipe to prepare this Italian delicacy. This one is certainly worth a try. - 82.2916
Italian Minestrone Dave's Vegetarian Soup
Looking for a simple yet satisfying vegetarian soup? Then Italian minestrone surely won't disappoint. Chef Bhal Dave uses garden fresh veggies, pasta and luscious spices to stir up this hearty, creamy soup. Treat your vegetarian friends to this... - 74.3689
Solar Steamed Minestrone Soup
An aromatic soup made in the solar cooker using a steam method! When fully cooked its an appetizing dish to have. Watch the video for more on how to make this soup. - 55.4334
Minestrone is a very popular vegetable soup which can be made with any vegetables of choice. this minestrone soup is prepared with beef stock and cooked with onions, carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchinis along with cabbages. The minestrone can be cooked in... - 50.8875
This is a very interesting and good recipe of minestrone. This recipe will save you dollars which you have spent at italian restaurants for similar or perhaps inferior taste. This dish as an appetizer is a winner! Treat your friends to this minestrone and let... - 49.3439
1) Add the kidney beans in 2 quarts water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, vegetable bouillon cubes, salt and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the... - 49.3226
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 49.3175
Cut the carrots in 4 lengthwise, then chop.
Dice the turnips, rutabaga and the potatoes, all about the same size.
Set aside the potatoes in water to avoid blackening.
Cook the bacon and the onion in a large saucepan, over low heat, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 48.9827
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 48.8804
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 48.5764
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 48.5015
1. Start by cutting the onion, the white and a little of the green part of the leek, celery, carrot, and fennel into 1/4-inch dice
2. In a deep lidded saucepan, pour the olive oil and 1 cup of water and heat it over medium heat, add the... - 48.3978
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 48.366
Italian Sausage Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven add sausage and brown them.
2. Add onions and cook while stirring continuously till the onions are tender.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients and boil.
4. Reduce the heat and cover. Simmer 45 minutes.
5. Remove the... - 48.2056
1. Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil.
2. Put in beef, onion, celery and garlic and cook until beef is no longer pink.
3. Put in water and bouillon and bring to boil.
4. Put in cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
5. Reduce heat.
6. Cover... - 48.0158
Heat half the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, carrot and celery and cook gently for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the leeks and garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Add the white cabbage, potato and courgettes and cook for a further 10... - 47.9497
1) Take a bowl to combine broths, water, vegetables, herbs, spices and seasonings. Set it aside.
2) Take a 3-quart casserole for combining ground beef and onion.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes or until the beef is well... - 47.6572
Soak beans separately overnight in water to cover.
Bring white beans to a boil in fresh, lightly salted water and cook until almost tender.
Add potato and cook until potato and beans are soft.
Drain and mash well.
Meanwhile, cook onion, garlic, celery, leeks... - 47.6152
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion or leek, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans,... - 47.6036
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
Minestrone With Fresh Herbs
1)Take a large size pot,add the butter and oil to melt and mix over a medium flame.
2)Now toss in onions and parsley and cook for upto 5 minutes.
3)At this point,add garlic and simmer till the onion is translucent.
4)Now pour the broth,water,dry beans... - 47.5691
1. In 8-cup (2 liter) casserole, microwave 2 cups (500 milliliters) of the stock, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 4 minutes or until boiling.
2. Microwave covered further adding pasta, at High for 4 minutes and set aside without... - 47.5032
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
In a Dutch oven or kettle combine beans and 9 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Stir 1 teaspoon salt into beans and soaking water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and... - 47.3096
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 47.3092
1) In a pot, add bacon to hot oil and fry till the fat runs.
2) Mix in the onions, carrots, potato, celery, leeks, tomatoes and French beans and cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Add the haricot beans, tomato puree and herbs and... - 47.2512
Italian Pumpkin Soup
1 Peel the potatoes and pumpkins and cut them into dices.
2 Finely chop the onions.
3 In a pan, add half the butter and simmer choped onions in it.
4 Add in pumpkin,potatoes,beans and milk and bring to a boil.
5 Simmer for 45... - 47.1804
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Add carrots; Cover and simmer for about 3 hours.
4. In a... - 47.1782
1. Peel the potatoes for garnish and use a melon scoop to scoop out 32 small balls.If you do not have a scoop, dice the potatoes into equal sized cubes of 1 inch.
2. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in salted water until they are tender but not... - 47.147
1) Remove the peel off the onions, and chop into finely slices.
2) Thoroughly wash the celery and slice.
3) Remove the skin off carrots and potatoes and cut into small cubes.
4) Discard the bacon rind and bone and slice.
5) In a bowl, soak the... - 47.0403
Minestrone has a great taste. Minestrone gets its taste from beef mixed with bacon and cheese, cooked with pasta. Minestrone is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 46.9953
1. In large kettle place shin of beef, 1 tablespoon salt and 4 quarts water.
2. Bring to boiling, covered and then skim surface.
3. Add carrots, parsley, celery, onion and bay leaf simmer, uncovered, 3 hours.
4. Remove beef and carrots set aside and... - 46.9187
In a Dutch oven cook celery, onion, and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Add water, fresh or undrained tomatoes, parsley, bouillon granules, bay leaf, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add... - 46.8872
Hearty Minestrone Gratin
This hearty minestrone gratin is a vegetable cheese gratin. Cooked with tomatoes, celery, zucchini, garbanzo beans and french bread along with oodles of cheese, the hearty minestrone is finished under the broiler. Flavored with italian herb mix, this hearty... - 46.8019
Fast Chicken Minestrone
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion over a medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the carrots and cabbage, cover and cook for 5 minutes, until soft.
3) Stir in the tomatoes with their juices and the water, bring to a boil over a high heat,... - 46.7937
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 46.7839
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.748
Microwaved Minestrone Soup
Combine all ingredients, except cheese, in 3-quart casserole.
Insert temperature probe in center of food.
Cover; connect temperature probe to oven wall receptacle.
TO HEAT BY MANUAL TEMP/TEMP HOLD set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW; TEMP at 190°F.
Set TEMP HOLD... - 46.6981
1) In a bowl, place the haricot beans with cold water to cover and soak overnight or with boiling water to cover and soak for 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and allow the beans to drain well.
3) In the cooker, melt the lard or dripping,... - 46.6585
Italian Clam Soup
1) Combine together the clam juice, clams and ¼ cup water in a 2-quart microwavable casserole.
2) Cover the casserole with vented plastic wrap
3) Microwave the casserole on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, till the clam shells have opened.
4) Set aside and... - 46.5995
Boil the macaroni, barley and green peas.
Cut all other vegetables into fine small pieces.
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the vegetables (except the tomato) for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour the stock over the vegetables.
Mix the cornflour in 1/4 teacup of water... - 46.5919
Hearty Minestrone Soup
1.Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Cook garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in potato, carrot, zucchini and beans.
Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
2.Combine parsley, basil, oregano, tomato paste and stock.
Pour over vegetables in... - 46.5905
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute bacon until well coloured.
2) Stir in the onions, carrots, potatoes, celery, cabbage, leeks, tomatoes and peas.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender, stirring... - 46.59
Italian Sausage Soup
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook sausage slices until lightly browned on the outside and no longer pink inside when slashed.
Remove from Dutch oven with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, and set aside.
Spoon off and discard all but 3... - 46.539
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding lemon juice to water; drain.
In a large bowl mix pasta with beans and salad dressing.
In a saucepan or steamer steam broccoli until tender-crisp.
Into a bowl of ice water place broccoli... - 46.5215
Heat oil in a 5 quart kettle over medium heat; add onion, celery, garlic, basil, rosemary, oregano, and thyme; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add barley, potatoes, carrots, and stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for... - 46.4834
1. In a saucepan, combine beef, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and water.
2. Cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
3. Remove beef; skim the fat from the broth.
4. When meat is cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones; cut... - 46.4664
1 In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine ground beef, onion and green pepper.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; stir after 2 minutes.
3 Drain off the fat.
4 ... - 46.3793
This minestrone soup is one of my favorite vegetable soup. Savory and comforting, I think the minestrone is one the classic veggie soups of all time. Flavored with garlic and herbs this minestrone is topped with cheese and served hot! - 46.341
Pasta Meatball Minestrone
1. In large bowl add ground beef, Italian sausage, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and egg. Combine together.
2. Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs.
3. Arrange meatballs in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
4. Add onion and... - 46.3213
Italian Wedding Soup
Heat olive oil and butter in a pot and saute the onions, carrots, celery and garlic in it.
Add salt and pepper to taste and add the broth, bringing the contents of the pot to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for a while.
Put the chicken breasts in this for... - 46.3085
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
Small Pasta Minestrone
1) Boil beans in salted water until tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3)In a large kettle, add olives, pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley, and basil and brown them lightly.
4) Thin tomato paste with water and then stir in the vegetables.
5) Cook for 5... - 46.2106
Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery and leek.
Saute until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes with liquid, breaking up tomatoes with a knife and fork.
Stir in broth, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil;... - 46.2102
Lightly spray an unheated medium saucepan with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions, celery, bacon and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the onions and celery are tender.
Add the water, tomatoes (with juices), chick-peas, cabbage, carrots,... - 46.182
Winter Green Minestrone
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine water and ham hocks.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat is tender when pierced (about 2 hours).
Then lift out ham hocks and let stand until cool enough to handle.
Pull meat from bones in... - 46.1506
Peasant Minestrone Soup
1.Pick a soup kettle.Add garlic, onion, beans, carrots, celery and water and let it come to a boil
2. Cover pot, lower heat and let it simmer for 1 1/2 hours till beans are tender.
3. Add the pasta,tomatoes and the tomato puree,olives,bay... - 46.0895
Cheesy Beans Minestrone
Place the beans in a large saucepan with the stock.
Bring the stock to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and celery and fry them until the onions are transparent but not brown.
Stir in the... - 46.0197
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. In a large soup pot add beef shanks, carrot, onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Cool slightly and strain the stock.
4. Scrape meat from bones and cut in bite-sized pieces.
5. Discard bones and... - 45.9533
1) Heat the olive oil in a heavy iron skillet; then add the garlic and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Then, add the pork till it is brown and cooked.
3) To the pork, add the onion, zucchini, leek, pepper, oregano and basil and cover and cook for about 10... - 45.9346
Prepare soaked beans and place in a 4 to 5-quart kettle.
Pierce sausage casings in several places; add sausages and water to kettle.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes; remove sausages and set aside.
Continue... - 45.7295
Cheesy Minestrone Soup With Rashers
Minestrone Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Minestrone Soup wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.6318
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. Take a bowl and add beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Boil the stock, stir in water, beans and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until beans are mashed.
3. Take out... - 45.6205
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook bacon, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 2/4 minutes or till almost crisp, stirring once.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 3 minutes or till onion is tender.
Drain and remove from the casserole.
In... - 45.6059
1) In a large kettle heat oil, cook onion and garlic over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in broth, the water, the lima beans, and the spices.
3) Boil the mixture and simmer it for 20 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, potatoes,... - 45.556
Short Cut Italian Vegetable Soup
Warm slow-cooking pot with hot tap water.
In pot, stir dry soup mix into very hot water.
Add onions, carrots, tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Turn control to high; add beans and corn.
Cover and cook on high for about 30... - 45.543
Stir Fried Minestrone
In a 14-inch stir-fry, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the bacon and cook until lightly crisped, about 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain; set aside.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook,... - 45.5216
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, olive oil and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes longer, or... - 45.4523
Slow-cooked Minestrone Soup
Place shin of beef in a well cooker or large kettle.
Add water, 2 tablesp of the salt and the beans.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Re-cover, and simmer for 4 hrs.
Heat oil in a skillet, and brown the garlic cloves in it.
Remove the garlic.
Then saute... - 45.4362
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, celery, leek and carrot and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, stock, courgette, cabbage, bay leaf and haricot beans.
Bring to the boil, lower the... - 45.4277
Italian Soup Recipes By Category