- » Italian Shredded Beef
Italian Shredded Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian shredded beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian shredded beef recipes.
Simple Italian Beef Manicotti
The simple italian beef manicotti is a stuffed pasta like dish prepared with a meat filling. This recipe for the italian manicotti is prepared with meat and cheese. Cooked with lasagna noodles with braised beef and vegetables, the simple italian beef... - 44.9806
Italian Beef Sandwiches
This Italian Beef Sandwiches is an easy-to-prepare snack recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, Italian Beef Sandwiches is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 34.7315
Lauren's Italian Beef
1) In a slow cooker, add in roast, onion, cloves, seasonings and water..
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 10 hours.
3) Using a knife, slice the roast thinly.
4) Place the roast slices on top of the rolls and sprinkle... - 37.8232
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker keep the roast.
2. In a small bowl mix basil, oregano and water.
3. Pour the mixture over roast.
4. Sprinkle soup mix over it.
5. Cover and simmer for 7-8 hours until meat is cooked.
6. Drain out the meat into a plate.
7. Shred meat... - 42.1754
Italian Beef And Rice Casserole
Saute beef, onion, green pepper and celery over medium-high heat until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, marjoram and rice.
Spoon mixture into 2-quart casserole.
Convection... - 35.5946
Carol's Italian Beef
1) In a slow cooker, strategically place the chuck roast.
2) Using a knife, make 4 slits in top of roast.
3) Stuff each slit with 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 garlic clove, and 1/2 tsp. cheese.
4) Pour in broth and scatter oregano.
5) Close the slow cooker with... - 37.2149
Beef Pinwheels Italian
Combine all ingredients except cheese.
Pat on wax paper into 12-inch squares; sprinkle with cheese, patting down a little.
Roll meat into a roll.
Cut into 12 slices.
Broil 12 to 15 minutes 6 inches from heat source, turning... - 44.2527
Pepperoncini Italian Roast Beef
Savory, fall-apart beef roast makes the BEST sandwiches! Jo Ann & Vickie share a sure-fire, winning recipe your family will love. Oh, and it's a slow-cooker recipes too! How great is that? - 123.371
Italian Beef Sandwich
You don't really need to rush to your neighborhood hot dog stand or an Italian bistro every time you are craving for an Italian beef sandwich. This video presents a step-by-step details on how to make scrummy beef sandwich at home a la the Italian so that you... - 112.459
Italian Style Beef Casserole
Wish to beef up your supper staple? Then try whomping this beefy Italian casserole at home. Betty whomps up a sumptuous, step-by-step recipe for slow-cooked stew that makes for a great winter supper. Follow this recipe to whomp up your own kitchen delight. - 89.195
Italian Beef Rolls
1) Take a small skillet, coat it with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium heat until hot.
3) Saute zucchini, onion, and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Combine sauteed vegetables and Italian seasoning, stirring... - 45.7384
Beef Roll Italian Style
This Beef Roll Italian Style is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious beef recipe, Beef Roll is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.4955
Italian Beef And Rice Casserole
In 2 quart casserole, combine ground beef, onion, green pepper and celery.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley, salt, thyme, pepper, marjoram and rice.
Microwave at high (10)... - 43.0121
Zucchini Ground Beef Italian Style
Crumble ground beef in a 2 quart casserole.
Microwave 3 minutes on high.
Add onion and cook 2 minutes more on high.
Add rest of ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
Microwave, covered 4 minutes on high.
Place all the ingredients in a 8x12 glass baking... - 34.1613
Italian Beef And Potato Casserole
Cook ground chuck, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce, water, basil, oregano, and pepper, stirring well.
Spoon one third of meat mixture into a lightly greased 13 x... - 42.8727
Italian Beef Pie
Combine ground chuck, onion, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine meat mixture, spinach, and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well, and set... - 46.8582
Italian Beef And Cheese Roll
1. Heat an oven to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion and 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
4. Mix well, using your hands.
5. Turn the... - 44.97
1. Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute zucchini and onion until tender. Chop 2 of the canned tomatoes; add to zucchini mixture. Cool the entire mixture slightly.
2. Combine zucchini mixture, meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, salt, pepper,... - 33.4326
Italian Meat Crepes
These Italian Meat Crepes are a lunchtime passion with me! Let the magic of cheese and beef of the Italian Meat Crepes get the better of you ! Try out this easy dish and feel free to comment on it here ! - 33.04
Italian Meat Roll
Try this alluring Italian Meat Roll recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Italian Meat Roll is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends on a get together. - 45.9104
Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, half the tomato sauce, egg, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, salt and pepper.
On wax paper, pat into a rectangle 1/2-in thick.
Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Roll up by starting on short side.
Lift paper until meat begins to roll... - 42.4116
Italian Casserole is an easy to prepare dish with an exquisite taste. The combination of beef and noodles laced with cheese has the potential to enslave anyone. Try the Italian Casserole and I am sure you will start drooling whenever you think about this dish. - 38.3897
Italian meatballs are the ultimate treat! They are also quite easy to make. In this video we made a huge batch for 3 meals – rigatoni and meatballs, Minestrone soup and we froze 1/3 for meatball pizza. Meatballs freeze beautifully! - 128.787
Italian Meatball Dinner
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion and salt.
Shape into 12 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches each.
Place meatballs in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until meatballs are firm and no longer... - 42.1212
Italian Style Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bread crumbs, milk, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into four 3/4 inch thick patties.
Place meat patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the... - 42.301
Hearty Italian Sandwiches
1) In a skillet, brown the beef and onions.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, layer with one-third onions and peppers. Spread half of the meat mixture over it.
4) Repeat the layerings and season with salt and pepper.
5) Close... - 43.8673
Italian Style Lasagna
Cook noodles conventionally while microwaving sauce.
In medium mixing bowl or 1 1/2-qt casserole, combine beef mix, green pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and bay leaf.
Microwave at High 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Remove... - 35.982
Italian Linguine Ring
1) Take a large skillet and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Take a 4-cup ring mold and coat it with cooking spray.
3) Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
4) Place the skillet over medium heat until... - 45.1416
1) Shred the beef. Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
2) In a small bowl mix together French dressing and mustard.
3) In a mixing bowl put the rice and tomato puree and mix well. Add beef, onions and season as required.
4) In a serving... - 43.0094
Italian Hamburger Deep Dish
Layers of flavored potatoes and ground beef team up with tomato slices and mozzarella cheese for a bountiful one-dish meal. - 38.5593
Put tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion salt, oregano and pepper in large saucepan.
In separate pan, saute meat, salt, onion and garlic in oil.
Add meat mixture to tomato mixture; cook uncovered for 2 hours and 30 minutes or until thick.
Cook noodles according to... - 44.3755
Italian Sausage Lasagna
Cook sausage, onion and garlic in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasinally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of parsley, the basil, sugar, tomatoes and tomato sauce, breaking up tomatoes.
Heat to boiling,... - 42.8443
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches you a traditional Italian dish with ground beef, raisins, and toasted pine nut stuffing. - 114.208
This Italian Minestrone tastes yummy ! Try the Italian Minestrone out and feel free to comment on this dish here ! - 34.5916
Vegetable Soup Italian
Heat the butter and oil in a saucepot.
Add the carrots, zucchini, celery, and cabbage.
Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the bouillon cubes, water, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.0904
Hearty Italian Style Soup
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine broth, cabbage, undrained tomatoes, potatoes, carrot, celery, onion, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till vegetables are... - 37.1056
Italian Stuffed Shells
In large skillet, brown beef, onion and garlic; pour off fat.
Stir in water, tomato paste, bouillon and oregano; simmer 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1 cup Mozzarella, grated Parmesan and egg; mix well.
Stuff shells with cheese mixture;... - 42.9743
Baked Beef And Cheese Ziti
Looking for a delicious and easy to bake ziti recipe? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn of a recipe that will yield very yummy ziti that is sure to disappear as soon as it is served! - 108.34
Pasta With Grilled Beef Fillet And Roasted Pepper Pesto
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
Generously season both sides of the steak with pepper.
Put the steak on the broiler tray and broil it close to the heat until it is well charred... - 43.6172
Beef Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Minestrone Soup is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0485
Pesto Beef Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and pepper; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining tomatoes for another use.
Position knife... - 44.9102
Beef Carpaccio With Apple And Arugula Salad
1. Season the filet mignon on all sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a hot pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and sear the beef on all sides.
3. Once brown, remove from the pan and wrap in a plastic wrap and put in the freezer for 2 hours. Remove and... - 123.242
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 45.3374
Gnocchi Casserole In Beef Sauce
If you want some way to serve gnocchi, here is a small video to help you. The video shows gnocchi casserole in beef sauce. You will just love it. If you are a vegetarian go ahead and remove beef and add veggies. Watch the video for all the information. - 119.316
Sicilian Beef & Vegetable Casserole
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, add oil.
When oil is hot, add beef and cook until browned and crumbly.
Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a Dutch oven or 3-quart pan.
To pan drippings, add carrots, onion, and mushrooms; cook, stirring... - 45.4228
In 3-quart casserole, place beef, water, onion, garlic, basil, pepper, tomatoes and bay leaves.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 20 to 25 minutes until meat is tender.
Add pasta, zucchini, cabbage, green beans, celery, parsley and salt.
Microwave at HIGH... - 44.2182
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
Impress your family with an authentic beef lasagna for a Sunday lunch or dinner. Look at this video that shows a recipe for this wonderful dish. The recipe in the video is simple and you would surely have a great cooking experience too! Check it out…. - 96.3728
Grilled Beef N Vegetable Topped Pizza
In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink, stirring to break up beef; drain.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and steak sauce; cook and stir until heated through.
Divide dough in half; shape each piece into 8-inch... - 44.9848
Whole Wheat Beef 'n' Pepper Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, beat the flour, milk, eggs, oregano and 1/2 teaspoon salt until smooth.
4) In the prepared dish, pour... - 45.1756
Baked Beef And Cheese Popover Pizza
Looking for a pizza recipe that is out of the ordinary? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to bake delicious pizza pop-overs, the perfect snack for every event! - 110.878
Beef Macaroni Italiano
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour.
Stir in undrained stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, red wine, onion soup mix, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cook and stirtill thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cubed beef and... - 42.416
Easy Beef Minestrone
Wash green beans, remove strings.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add ground chuck, onion, and garlic, cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 45.2551
Spinach Beef Lasagna
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook ground round and onion over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper... - 45.8889
Chef Mark makes a classic beef lasagna the quick way using some store bought convenient sauces and foods. This recipe for all those out there who are pressed on time and donot have time to make lasagna from scratch. Try this simple and quick version of your... - 114.22
Beef & Mozzarella Stuffed Zucchini
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Trim ends of zucchini.
Cut in halves lengthwise.
Carefully scoop out centers leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
Chop pulp (makes about 1 cup); set aside.
Heat a large skillet until hot.
Cook and stir until brown.
Pour off... - 42.4468
Beef & Pork Meat Filled Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Microwave beef, sausage and onion in 3-quart micro-proof bowl covered with wax paper on medium (1/2 power) for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned; drain.
Stir in bread crumbs, oregano,... - 40.2523
Pasta With Extralean Beef Meatballs Napolitano
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 45.3186
Southwestern Beef And Bean Lasagna
1. If using whole cumin seeds, in a non-stick pan, broil them over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant. Tip into a small bowl and set aside for sauce. Omit this step if using ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients... - 47.0611
Polenta Lasagna With Beef And Ricotta Cheese
1. Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Combine the water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Slowly whisk in the cornmeal. Cook, stirring, until thick, about 10 minutes; remove from the... - 34.0306
Hamburger Pie Italiano
Crumble hamburger into 1 quart casserole.
Microwave uncovered 3 minutes; stir Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to break up meat finely; drain.
Stir in egg, bread crumbs, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Press in bottom and up... - 43.4556
Pasta Alla Bolognese
This Pasta Alla Bolognese has been in my family for years. Pasta Alla Bolognese is a great Bolognese authentic recipe. Classic recipe! - 31.4953
Italian Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, eggs, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. Mix... - 39.4516
Betty shows you an irresistible way to make this Italian favorite. Quick and easy, this lasagna is just the ticket for weeknight dinner. Loaded with meaty sauce and cheese, this easy and great-tasting lasagna is all you need to warm up your gut on hungry... - 101.26
Italian Stuffed Eggplants
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place eggplant in shallow casserole dish; pierce with tines of fork.
Bake 1 hour or until tender.
Remove from oven; cut in half and scoop out seeds.
Meanwhile, prepare filling.
Brown beef in medium frying pan over medium high heat.
Add... - 43.7336
Italian Pasta Bake
BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
STIR in mostaccioli, spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
BAKE, uncovered, at 375°F for 20 minutes. - 27.1462
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 122.702
Italian Pancake Casserole
Combine eggs and milk in medium mixing bowl with rotary beater.
Add flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Heat a 9-inch skillet over medium high heat.
Grease lightly before baking each pancake.
Pour batter, 1/3 cup at a time, into skillet tilting pan to spread... - 44.34
Italian Style Peas
1 In a skillet, heat olive oil and over low to medium heat, saute onion, parsley flakes, basil leaves and shredded ham for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2 Pour in water, seasoned stock base and pepper; stir. (Tap the package of peas on edge... - 40.2195
Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup
The carefully prepared Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup is a conglomeration of stale breads, cabbage, onion, garlic and loads of cheese. As you take the first bite of this baked recipe, you can feel the cheese coated bread soaked in beef stock. No doubt the... - 43.7414
Italian Pizza Snacks
In skillet cook sausage or beef with onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and salt; cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread toasted muffin halves or bread slices with meat mixture; top each with a green pepper... - 35.5185
1) In a slow cooker, place together, beef, water, onions, celery, carrots, turnips, potato, garlic, and salt.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Raise the heat to high and add cabbage before last 20 minutes of cooking.
4) Stir in macaroni,... - 41.826
Italian Style Stuffed Peppers
In 2-quart casserole micro-cook 3 cups water to boiling, about 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut off tops of peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Add 3 peppers at a time to boiling water.
Micro-cook, covered, 2 minutes.
In same... - 37.8813
1. In a bowl combine tomato pasta sauce, onion, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and bread crumbs; mix in beef. Shape into four 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick patties.
2. Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; cook, turning once, for 6 to 7... - 32.4578
Stuffed Italian Shells
Cook shells in 2 qts boiling water to which 1 tbs salt has been added.
Boil for 20 to 25 minutes, drain and cool.
Melt butter in a large frying pan, add pork and beef, cook until lightly browned.
Add onion, garlic and celery.
Cover and cook for 10 to 15... - 41.4618
Zesty Italian Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise through stems; discard seeds. Place pepper halves, cut side up, in shallow 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
Place beef in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until meat is no... - 32.5937
Italian Meat Sauce
In large skillet, combine onion, meat, and garlic; brown lightly.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or till sauce is thick.
Remove bay leaf.
Serve over Italian Green Noodles or hot... - 45.9495
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
Cauliflower With Italian Sauce
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion, mushrooms and ham and fry, stirring, for to minutes.
Sprinkle over the flour and cook, sitrring, for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in the wine and stock with the tomato puree and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the... - 44.863
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.748
Lasagna Southern Italian Style
Lasagna Southern Italian Style is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare noodle recipe, Lasagna Northern Style is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 44.35
Soak the dried beans in water to cover for 2 to 3 hours, then drain.
Fry the bacon, ham, sausage and onions together until slightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, rice, soaked beans, celery and beef stock and simmer until the beans are tender, skimming off the... - 41.9238
Minestrone Hamburger Soup
Brown beef and onions in small amount of fat in skillet; add potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage and tomatoes.
Bring to a boil; add rice gradually.
Add bay leaf, thyme, basil, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 quarts water; cover.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Sprinkle servings... - 37.8912
Slow-cooked Minestrone Soup
Place shin of beef in a well cooker or large kettle.
Add water, 2 tablesp of the salt and the beans.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Re-cover, and simmer for 4 hrs.
Heat oil in a skillet, and brown the garlic cloves in it.
Remove the garlic.
Then saute... - 45.4362
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, and undrained tomatoes.
Stir in steak pieces, onion, celery, cabbage, zucchini, and carrots.
Add kidney beans and uncooked macaroni.
Mix well... - 40.5298
1. In a preheated Micromate browning dish, add the pork and microwave for three minutes
2. Add onions and garlic and cook for another three minutes
3. In a large casserole, add fried pork mixture along with celery, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes and... - 40.6023
Zesty Minestrone Soup
1) Take a 4-quart casserole and put meat in it.
2) Pour over water and then stir in onion, pepper and basil.
3) Cook the mixture, covered for 25 minutes on High until meat is soft, turning meat at least once during cooking time.
4) Debone the meat and... - 43.4745
Tortilla lasagna is a peppy beef and corn tortilla lasagna bake. Prepared with added vegetables and herbed with oregano, the tortilla lasagna is saucy and flavored with tabasco sauce. Topped with pinto beans and tomato mix with cheese, the tortilla lasagna is... - 48.387
Sprinkle a well-greased 12-inch pizza pan with cornmeal.
Combine biscuit mix and 1/2 cup wafer.
Stir with fork till dough follows fork around bowl.
Turn dough out on lightly floured surface; knead 5 or 6 times.
Roll to 14-inch circle; pat into prepared pizza... - 45.2251
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
1) Heat the olive oil in a heavy iron skillet; then add the garlic and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Then, add the pork till it is brown and cooked.
3) To the pork, add the onion, zucchini, leek, pepper, oregano and basil and cover and cook for about 10... - 45.9346
Souper Quick Lasagna
Souper quick lasagna is a special lasagna made with beef and onion mushroom for flavor. Moistened with zesty tomato sauce and oodles of mozzarella cheese, the souper quick lasagna is herbed with oregano and baked to a bubbly melty delight. A filling meal that... - 38.469
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 47.3092
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches is easy to make sandwich. If you like your sandwich filled with cheese and roasted beef then try out this Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches recipe. You will just fell in love with the taste of Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches. - 33.913
1. Combine beef, onion, and garlic in a 1-quart glass baking dish. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 7 1/2 to 9 minutes, or until beef begins to brown, stirring twice. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2.... - 31.7655
Minestrone Alla Genoese
1. In a large soup kettle, heat oil. Add carrots, potatoes, onions, leeks and spinach; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, until onions are limp.
2. Stir in stock, tomatoes, beans, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 hour, until... - 28.2462