- » Italian Seasoned Bread
Italian Seasoned Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian seasoned bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian seasoned bread recipes.
Breaded Mushroom With Italian Seasoning
Mushroom is a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine to make curries and appetizers. Here is a recipe to make Breaded Mushrooms with a few seasonings and breading ingredients along with the mushrooms in simple and quick steps. Great with tea! - 94.1476
Italian Garlic Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut butter into small pieces. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix garlic and butter until well blended.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread cut sides with garlic butter. Wrap each piece in foil. Bake 15 minutes, or until butter... - 19.0081
Four Seasons Pizza
1. Stir the yeast with some of the water in a bowl. Stir in the rest of the water, flour, and oil and make a smooth dough, working it with a wooden fork until the dough is so firm that it lets go of the bowl. Let the dough rise in the bowl to double its... - 35.2351
Italian Herb Seasoned Breadcrumbs
Combine all ingredients and store in tightly covered jar in the refrigerator.
Will keep up to two weeks.
Breading meat, fish, and poultry; as a stuffing mix; or as a topping for casserole dishes. - 25.455
Italian Panettone Bread Pudding
To give your dessert a holiday flavor, make it from panettone. This Italian style bread pudding takes less than an hour to make and is perfect for any time. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make this classic dessert in the Italian way using traditional... - 102.987
Slice bread in 1/2-inch slices.
Spread both sides of bread slices with butter.
Sprinkle slices with spice and cheese.
Re-assemble loaf, wrap in foil and bake for 10 minutes at 400Â° F. - 23.1928
Winter Bread Salad
1. Shred radicchio into thin slices, as for a slaw. Remove stems and seeds from peperoncini and cut into 1-inch pieces. In a salad bowl, combine radicchio, peperoncini, bread, onion, and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, vinegar,... - 27.9764
Herb Batter Bread
In a large mixing bowl sprinkle yeast (found in mix package) over water and stir to dissolve.
Blend in eggs.
Add remaining ingredients and beat 50 strokes.
Pour into greased 2-qt.casserole or 5 x 9-inch loaf pan, cover and let rise until double in size.
Bake... - 27.0776
Italian Bread With Herb Spread
Set oven control to broil.
Place bread on rack in broiler pan and broil about 4 inches from heat about 2 minutes or until brown.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Spread over untoasted sides of bread.
Broil about 1 1/2 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Cut each slice... - 26.4857
Budget Bistro - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Chicken Panchinis
This recipe by Budget Bistro is just the one to pull out when you want to make a gourmet meal on a dime budget. With Host Eric Reinert, you will learn how to impress family & friends, and maybe a girlfriend/boyfriend or two! This Italian recipe with a twist... - 118.916
Breaded Eggplant (melanzana Impanata)
Cut eggplant into slices.(Do not peel.)
Sprinkle salt on each slice.
Put on a plate and put a weighted plate on top of the slices.
Let stand for about one hour.
Drain and pat'dry.
Dip each slice in eggs, then dredge in bread crumbs mixed with cheese, pepper... - 31.9185
Italian Bread Crumbs
In plastic bag combine seasonings.
Add bread crumbs and shake to combine.
Divide evenly. - 25.9136
Crispy Italian Croutons
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
2) Add bread and toss to coat.
3) On an ungreased baking sheet, spread the bread and bake at 300 degrees until crisp.
... - 26.3335
Italian Bread Sticks
If you are planning to go for a potluck dinner, and are looking for some side for your dish, try these Italian bread sticks. They are just perfect. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 127.139
Crispy Italian Croutons
Cut bread into 3/4-inch squares.
Melt butter in a large skillet; stir in garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
Add bread, tossing to coat well.
Spread evenly on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 300Â° for 30 minutes or until very crisp. - 19.5625
Top Neck Clams With Herbs And Seasoning
Juicy, succulent neck clams are usually a big hit as entrees and appetizers. And they taste even better when they are served in their shells. In this video, Ryan Karcher shows how you can pull off this delicacy easily at home. Simple and delicious, this dish... - 100.846
In large bowl, combine butter, oil, onions, green pepper and pear.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Beat eggs until frothy; add to bowl along with cheese, bread crumbs, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide... - 39.0209
Holiday Season Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast this recipe is the one to show off your cooking skills. This is one of those recipes that looks very impressive to your dinner guests, but in... - 128.358
Italian Bread Soup
Bring 1 pint of the stock to the boil, add the crumbs, seasoning and cheese.
Simmer for a few minutes with the bay leaf.
Remove bay leaf.
Blend the eggs or yolks with the 1/2 pint stock, add to soup and cook gently without boiling, stir in butter. - 33.1607
Herbed Italian Bread
Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices.
In a small bowl, mix all seasonings together. Add equal amounts of melted butter or margarine and olive oil. Lightly spoon or brush the mixture onto both sides of the bread slices.
Place in a single layer on an ungreased... - 28.2066
Italian Parmesan Pull-apart Bread
Italian pull apart cheese bread is a wonderful bread to serve for an Italian dinner. Watch this amazing video that shares an impressive recipe for this bread that looks like a bite pizza and tastes as garlic bread. See the video and try this pull apart bread... - 113.534
Italian Bread And Tomato Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Pour half the dressing over tomato combination and toss together. Gradually add... - 28.8881
Italian Caprese Bread Salad
1. Combine tomatoes, celery, olives, parsley, garlic, carrot, onion, oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.Taste and correct seasoning if needed. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
2. Grill or broil bread slices. Spoon topping... - 33.1624
Italian Bread Pizza
Slice bread lengthwise in half.
Toast cut sides under broiler until lightly browned.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on each half; broil again about 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Combine pasta sauce and seasoning in small saucepan; cook over medium heat... - 37.6106
Italian Bread Pizza
1. Slicing bread lengthwise in half toast cut sides under broiler such that lightly browned.
2. Over each half sprinkling 1/4 cup of the cheese, broil again about 1 to 2 minutes or such that cheese is melted.
3. In small saucepan combine... - 41.2698
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until... - 112.93
Italian Breaded Lamb Chops
1) Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle flour on the chops.
3) Dip into beaten egg and then coat with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
4) Deep-fry the chops until golden and tender.
5) Transfer on paper... - 45.1032
Italian French Bread Special
Combine tomato paste, water, Parmesan, onion, olives and seasonings.
Preheat browning skillet 4 1/2 minutes.
Crumble ground chuck into skillet.
Microwave 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add tomato mixture.
Slice French bread in half... - 39.509
Italian Breaded Eggplant
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag and seal.
2. Crush the crackers to fine crumbs using a rolling pin to make about 1 cup of crumbs.
3. Tip them out onto a plate and mix with them the cheese. Keep aside.
4. In a clean shallow bowl, combine... - 42.4152
Italian Tuna Green Olive And Tangerine Salad On Grilled Bread
1. Light a grill. Peel the tangerine, removing the white pith. Using a small, sharp knife, cut between the membranes to release the sections onto a plate. Cut the sections into 1/2 inch pieces; discard any seeds.
2. In a large bowl, mix the tuna with the... - 27.9637
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 117.486
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Remove peel of eggplant and slice into circles.
Dip circle in Egg Beater then into bread crumbs.
Place each round in skillet and brown on both sides.
Place in ovenproof casserole, putting a generous tablespoon of... - 27.4182
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
This Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions is rich with an Italian twist. The flavors of turkey Italian sausage, pepper and seasonings combine to make this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions yum. Give this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions a try. - 34.6982
Italian Cheese Buns
Place buns or muffins on baking sheet; toast in broiler.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine Italian or Mexican Seasoning and water; let stand 1 minute.
Add cheese spread; mix well.
Stir in sour cream till smooth.
Spread mixture on toasted bun... - 33.0356
Italian Cauliflower Au Gratin
Place cauliflower upside-down in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 4 minutes.
Turn cauliflower over.
Cover and cook on HI, 4 to 5 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
Drain cauliflower, reserving... - 32.9241
Italian Meat Loaf
1) Mix together all ingredients.
2) In a loaf-shaped baking dish, put the mixture or place it in a 2-quart casserole by figuring into a loaf by hand.
3) Cook for 12 to 14 minutes on Medium for a 1-pound meat loaf and for 20 to 22 minutes for a 2-pound... - 34.4337
This Buccellati tastes amazing. This lemony Italian bread with aniseed seasonings, Port or Marsala wine flavorings and meringue topping is a party rage ! Try this Buccellati and tell me if you like it. - 42.294
Simple Italian Style Sandwich
When you are craving for something "different" to snack on during lunch, this Italian style sandwich will hit the spot. Chef Keith Snow presents a simple sandwich recipe that is clearly inspired by Italian flavors and ingredients and packs in quite a generous... - 107.634
Italian Style Liver And Onions
In shallow dish combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; dip liver, 1 piece at a time, into milk, then into crumb mixture, being sure to use all of milk and crumb mixture.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking... - 31.8496
Quick Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs
Arrange in 12x8-inch dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes; drain.
Let stand, 3 minutes - 29.3917
Cod With Italian Crumb Topping
In a small shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, cornmeal, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cod on the rack, folding under any thin edges of the... - 33.4567
Pita Wedges With Italian Sauce
1.Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
2. Divide each pita piece into two .
3. Place on cookie sheet.
4.Spray cooking spray on inside of pita wedge.
5. Season wedges with seasonings.
6.Broil for 3 minutes until crisp.
7.Take the spaghetti sauce and heat... - 42.7952
Classic Italian Bruschetta
Fond of Italian food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Italian Bruschetta step by step in this video. We bet your family will love this Italian delicacy. Watch it now. - 110.858
Betty's Big Italian Beef Sandwich
Be it a picnic, pot luck or a girls hang-out — it seems only fitting that the food match. Betty whomps up a quick Italian style treat, but adds a little spin to the original recipe. Now, did you ever think that you can put together a mouthwatering,... - 103.009
1. In a bowl combine tomato pasta sauce, onion, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and bread crumbs; mix in beef. Shape into four 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick patties.
2. Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; cook, turning once, for 6 to 7... - 30.5287
Italian Cheese Fondue
Italian Cheese Fondue has a different taste. The cheese with mushrooms gives the Italian Cheese Fondue a unique taste. Italian Cheese Fondue is inspired by many food chains around th world. - 32.9546
Italian Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice into the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
2. Saute garlic and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil. Add Marsala and simmer until mushrooms have absorbed the wine. Set aside to cool.
3. Add bread crumbs, spinach, green... - 34.2419
Italian Oven Fried Sea Cutlets
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the oil and egg together and keep aside.
3) In a plate, spread the freshly grated cheese and the bread crumbs on another one.
4) Dredge each fillet in the egg-oil mixture, then in the... - 44.7351
Italian Baked Beans
1. Soak beans for 8-10 hours or overnight. Drain them well.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. In a saucepan mix the first 6 ingredients and boil.
4. Lower the heat. Cover the pan and simmer for 60 minutes till the beans get tender. Keep... - 44.518
Italian Beef Roll Ups
In a large bowl, combine ground chuck, eggs, crumbs, milk, onion, salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Shape into twelve 3-in. rolls.
Cut steak into twelve 6-1/2-in.x 3-1/2-in.pieces.
Wrap each roll in a piece of steak; secure with toothpicks.
In a skillet over... - 42.3755
Italian Meatball Casserole
1. In a bowl, mix together the beef, veal, garlic salt, pepper and milk and shape into one inch meatballs; broil them under the broiler
2. Cut the eggplan into cubes of one inch dimensions
3. In an ovenproof casserole combine all the ingredients except... - 42.968
Meat Loaf Lineup
This Meat Loaf Lineup makes a very satiating meal ! Try out this oven heated meat loaf and cheese sandwich with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Meat Loaf Lineup are welcome ! - 46.9019
Seasoned Swiss Cheese Fondue
In a fondue pot, over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, garlic salt and nutmeg.
Add milk gradually and cook until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Lower heat and add cheese by handfuls, stirring until cheese is melted after each... - 34.0899
Baked Stuffed Clams With Old Bay Seasoning
1. Heat oven to 425°. Steam the clams open in a covered pot with 1/2 cup water or white wine. Remove meat from shells and chop roughly. Reserve broth. Set aside 8 to 10 of the best shells.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped clams with bread crumbs, onion,... - 28.6371
Pan Fried Steak With Grilled Bread
Prepare Panfried Steak & Onions: In heavy 12 inch skillet (preferably cast iron), heat olive oil over high heat until very hot.
Meanwhile, sprinkle flank steak with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add steak to hot skillet; reduce heat to medium high and cook 12... - 36.3038
Stuffed Italian Meatball Sub
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 30 (1-inch) meatballs; place on a broiler pan.
Bake meatballs at 375° for 20 minutes or until done.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until... - 37.8197
Bread Soup Parma-style
Prepare Meat Broth.
Put 8 cups broth and bread into a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cook uncovered over medium heat 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
If soup looks too dry during cooking, add 1 to 2 cups broth.
Season with salt and... - 39.1602
Gluten Free Focaccia Bread
n Italian bread that is thicker than a typical slice of pizza, this recipe for Gluten Free Focaccia Bread is one of the best homemade bread recipes. A gluten free recipe, it is also topped with some wonderful ingredients that help bring out the Italian... - 101.64
Tuscan Bread Salad
On a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet, mix bread cubes with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Bake in a 300° oven until crisp (about 30 minutes), stirring occasionally.
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and remaining 1/4 cup oil.
Add tuna,... - 38.3211
Italian Pizza Casserole
In greased 13 x9-inch baking dish, arrange bread slices.
In large bowl, beat eggs; mix in tomato sauce, water and Italian seasoning.
Pour evenly over bread, moistening completely.
Top with pepperoni and Pizza Mate® shreds.
Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or... - 29.7288
These Pizzaiolas A Delicious Lunch are a sure treat for a hungry stomach ! You might not have a full fledged pizza if you're on a diet ! These Pizzaiolas A Delicious Lunch are a matching substitute for those. Just try and let me know if you like them ! - 18.9457
Pork Chops - Italian Style
Chef Mark makes pork chops the Italian way and serves them with a tangy tomato sauce. Using some convienient foods, the sauce is quick to prepare while the chops cook in the pan. You should give this recipe a try if pork chops are your favorite. - 137.468
Italian Marinara Or Tomato Sauce
Want a yummy sauce to complement your spaghetti, lasagna, and ravioli? Chef Bhal Dave whips up a yummy tomato sauce, a la the Italian style, that makes for a perfect accompaniment with any dish. Just get hold of some ripe, red tomatoes and you are all set to... - 81.1106
Toast bread until golden on both sides.
Rub toasted bread with cut garlic on both sides.
Heat oil in a small saucepan.
Drizzle hot oil over toasted bread.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place bread on a warm platter. - 23.6565
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Combine consomme, catsup, water, onion, green pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add beef; cover tightly and cook slowly 15 minutes.
Drain off and reserve cooking liquid.
Dip cut surfaces of bottom and top halves of... - 36.9547
In bowl combine yeast, warm water, and honey.
Let yeast dissolve for a few minutes.
Mix flour and salt.
Stir into the yeast mixture with the oil and enough water to form a firm dough.
Knead 5 to 10 minutes.
Cover bowl with a damp cloth and allow dough to rise... - 38.6254
Tomato And Bread Salad With Watercress Salsa Verde
1. In a food processor, pulse the watercress, capers, garlic and anchovy until finely chopped. Add the oil and vinegar and process until the dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the ciabatta, tomatoes, shaved pecorino and... - 30.5764
Italian Hero Sandwiches
Spread cut surface[s] of bread with margarine; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Arrange remaining ingredients except cheese on bottom portion[s] of bread; place on plate[s].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until... - 39.0412
Tomato And Cheese Focaccia
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour and salt in work bowl of food processor.
Stir in yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil.
Process until ingredients form a ball.
Process 1 minute more.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 42.2819
Italian Syle Grilled Eggplant Sandwich
With summer round the corner what else would be the best way to celebrate it? Yes Grill, B-B-Q. hmmm yum. Try this pure veggie Grilled Eggplant sandwich. - 105.405
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, green pepper, and yellow pepper; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 34.9946
Tomato & Feta Italian Pizza
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onion in medium frying pan.
Saute over medium high heat just until liquid is cooked out of vegetables, stirring occasionally; do not overcook.
Brush oil over crust; sprinkle on Cook Blend.
Cover... - 42.6843
Italian Sausage Meatballs
This particular recipe is a very savory and meaty dish that you can eat alone or with pasta...either way it's delicious! *For the spicy lovers, you can sprinkle some ground cayenne pepper on top of the meatballs for an extra kick of flavor!* - 30.7194
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 140.584
Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine beef, sausage, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, green onion, egg, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Arrange in a ring on microwave roasting rack.
Cook on 80, 7 minutes.
Turn meatballs over.
Cook on 80, 3... - 39.4456
Tuscan Bread Salad With Romaine Ribbons
To Toast Bread Cubes: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place bread cubes on baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until crisp and dry.
If necessary, leave in turned-off oven until thoroughly dry in the center.
Cool to room... - 39.9719
Parmesan Ribbon Bread
Combine yeast, sugar, and 1/4 cup warm water in a 1-cup liquid measuring cup; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine 2 cups flour and salt in a large mixing bowl, and stir well.
Add yeast mixture, remaining 1 cup warm water, and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric... - 40.8881
Garlic Spread Or Butter For Garlic Bread-my Style
If you're looking for the recipe of making homemade garlic spread, then this is the perfect one. The chef uses minced garlic in the recipe. Garlic bread goes well with many dishes, such as pasta, lasagna. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the simple recipe... - 108.619
Tuscan Bean And Bread Soup
In a 6 quart (6 1) stockpot, saute fennel, onion, and garlic in olive oil until very soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain beans and add to pot.
Add chicken stock and simmer until beans are tender.
Squeeze out the bread and mix into the soup until blended.
Season... - 39.963
Spaghetti With Fried Bread Crumbs Pancetta And Hot Pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add 1 tablespoon salt and the spaghetti.
Cook, uncovered, over high heat until the spaghetti is tender but still firm to the bite, al dente.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the pancetta and cook,... - 40.8221
Tomato Confit On Toasted Bread With Pesto
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. Start by pounding the garlic clove, in a mortar, add garlic and a pinch of salt, pestle till mixture becomes a smooth paste, also add the basil, keep adding a few tablespoons at a time, while... - 46.922
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 133.947
Ricotta And Basil Pizza Bread
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 220 degrees centigrade. 2) Prepare the bread mix with the help of pack instructions. 3) Knead the... - 33.6905
1. Cut bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half.
2. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix butter, tomato paste, garlic, and sage until well blended.
3. Spread butter mixture over cut sides of bread. Top with roasted peppers,... - 29.6873
Homestyle Double-breaded Pork Chops
Homestyle Double-Breaded Pork Chops is a very easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious baked Homestyle Double-Breaded Pork Chops; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 34.7112
Oven Fried Chicken Italienne
Dilute mushroom soup with milk.
Coat chicken pieces with this mixture and then roll in seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake in a shallow pan for 1 hour at 350Â° F. - 20.5296
Italian Tomato Tofu Bruschetta
Here's the Italian Bruschetta with a Vegan twist exclusively for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare this dish step by step that can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. This recipe is sure to impress all, do try it out. - 116.359
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 39.6244
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet by spaying it with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Arrange bread slices on the baking sheet
4. Use a brush to coat each slice with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle each with a about a teaspoon of... - 38.5271
Cold-cut Roll Ups
Shred cabbage into a large bowl (There should be about 8 cups.).
Sprinkle with sugar; chill at least 30 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, cream and lemon juice in a cup; pour over cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly with two forks... - 40.6906
Horseradish Cheese Loaf
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut up butter or margarine and place in oven-proof bowl.
Set in preheating oven about 4 minutes just to soften; transfer to another mixing bowl.
Meanwhile, slice bread into 17 or 18 slices, cutting to but not through bottom crust.
Cream... - 39.9574
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breast halves, one at a time, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound meat until about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a rimmed plate, stir together bread crumbs, flour, Parmesan cheese, herb seasoning, pepper,... - 41.3155
Crusty French Bread Pizza
Split bread lengthwise. Spread with pizza sauce. Brown sausage and crumble over both halves of bread. Sprinkle onion, mushrooms, and ripe olives over both halves of bread. Cover with shredded cheese. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until... - 20.433
Lemony Prawn Bruschetta
GETTING READY 1) Keep warm the toasted bread. MAKING 2) In a wok, heat the oil and cook garlic with chili until sizzles. ... - 28.7465
Snails In Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix bread crumbs, shallots, parsley, garlic and butter in baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Add snails to mixture; mix well.
Bake for 20 minutes longer.
Serve warm with crackers or Italian bread. - 30.2903
Italian Seasoned Bread Recipes By Category
Italian Seasoned Bread Dish: